Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. (4776 Views)

The Absurdity Of Atheism / The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs / Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Todaynatoday:
Saul believed in the existence of God but he refused to believe that Jesus was the Son of The Most High hence the persecution of his followers. He actually thought he was doing the will of God but alas! He was mistaken. Saul felt he was serving God by persecuting Christians but he was wrong. His case is different.

Lies.....why doesnt God reveal himself to islamic terrorists who think that they are doing god's will?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lies.....why doesnt God reveal himself to islamic terrorists who think that they are doing god's will?
It is very obvious that these terrorists you speak about are just using religion as a cover up for their deeds. They know in their hearts that they are not serving the true God. Saul on the other hand was just misguided but he was shown the light and his life changed for the better. Logicboy, God loves you and He is ready to change your life only if you believe. Just open your heart, have faith and believe.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
Todaynatoday: It is very obvious that these terrorists you speak about are just using religion as a cover up for their deeds. They know in their hearts that they are not serving the true God. Saul on the other hand was just misguided but he was shown the light and his life changed for the better. Logicboy, God loves you and He is ready to change your life only if you believe. Just open your heart, have faith and believe.

grin grin grin grin

I was a christian before.

No evidence for your god
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin

I was a christian before.

No evidence for your god
I weep for your soul. Why, why why did you leave the truth? Please, come back to God, He's more than willing to accept you.
Have you read the parable of the sower?
you are like the seed that heard the truth and accepted it immediately but after a little trial and tribulation you fall apart.
But all this can change, all you have to do is to come back to the light.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by pastormustwacc: 12:48am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: I weep for your soul. Why, why why did you leave the truth? Please, come back to God, He's more than willing to accept you.
you are like the seed that heard the truth and accepted it immediately but after a little trial and tribulation you fall apart.
He does not believe in the same truth as yourself. He understands the christian faith very well, but did not see evidence that there was a God.

He probably never really felt the touch of the holy spirit, and did not experience any spiritual gifts, and so he left. Since he never really changed when he was a christian, and he is not someone that can be brainwashed easily, and so he did the right thing and became an atheist. Which is more honest than pretending to be a spirit-filled christian - because you can pray in tongues (for real or pirated).
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 1:04am On Oct 31, 2012
pastormustwacc:
He does not believe in the same truth as yourself. He understands the christian faith very well,, but did not see evidence that there was a God.
No, I don't think that he understands it at all and I believe that God can still save him.

pastormustwacc:
He probably never really felt the touch of the holy spirit, and did not experience any spiritual gifts, and so he left. Since he never really changed when he was a christian, and he is not someone that can be brainwashed easily, and so he did the right thing and became an atheist. Which is more honest than pretending to be a spirit-filled christian - because you can pray in tongues (for real or pirated).

That was not the right thing to do. Peseverance matters a lot.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 1:07am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: I weep for your soul. Why, why why did you leave the truth? Please, come back to God, He's more than willing to accept you.

Can you explain why someone would call his son Jizz-Us and expect me to worship him?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2012
Anyway, back to topic.
The most holy almighty omnipresent god is in SATAN. He is around Satan and is with Satan. All the time. If he's not inside Satan, then he is not omnipresent.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2012

The same God that supported slavery in the old testament? That guy is a sadist

Hell no!
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday:
No, I don't think that he understands it at all and I believe that God can still save him.

That was not the right thing to do. Peseverance matters a lot.

How did christianity come to Nigeria and why did god ignore us in West Africa for 4,000+ years?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 1:20am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

How did christianity come to Nigeria and why did god ignore us in West Africa for 4,000+ years?
Is this reason why you choose not to believe in God?
God has a purpose for everything that happens in this life and you can't begin to question God for his actions.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 1:23am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

The same God that supported slavery in the old testament? That guy is a sadist

Hell no!
Be careful with your words lest they work against you on the judgement day.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 1:24am On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666: Anyway, back to topic.
The most holy almighty omnipresent god is in SATAN. He is around Satan and is with Satan. All the time. If he's not inside Satan, then he is not omnipresent.
You decieve yourself my friend if you think you can mock God.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday:
Be careful with your words lest they work against you on the judgement day.

Are you afraid of the muslim judgement day or hell? No.

That is the same way I feel about your threats of judgement and hell
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

Can you explain why someone would call his son Jizz-Us and expect me to worship him?
May God forgive you cos you are obviously fooling around.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 1:34am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you afraid of the muslim judgement day or hell? No.

That is the same way I feel about your threats of judgement and hell
You are free to believe what you wish to believe afterall that is why God gave us freewill. But then again salvation is a choice, you can't be forced to accept it. God has given us 2 choices, life or death. Please choose life!
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: You are free to believe what you wish to believe afterall that is why God gave us freewill. But then again salvation is a choice, you can't be forced to accept it. God has given us 2 choices, life or death. Please choose life!

There is no evidence for your god.

Your god has self-refuting characteristics
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 1:46am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

There is no evidence for your god.

Your god has self-refuting characteristics
You can't see air but yet you believe that there is air. If you can believe that there is air, why can't you believe in the being that created air and every other thing?
Only the morally deficient would say there is no God.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: You can't see air but yet you believe that there is air. If you can believe that there is air, why can't you believe in the being that created air and every other thing?
Only the morally deficient would say there is no God.

I can feel air on my skin. I can sense it. It exists. We can measure gases.

God doesnt exist. There is no evidence or him....none.

The most peaceful nations on earth a are very irreligious with many atheists. The owner is an atheist. You dont need god to be good
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: Is this reason why you choose not to believe in God?
God has a purpose for everything that happens in this life and you can't begin to question God for his actions.

Have you considered that maybe it's god's purpose that he remains an atheist?
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: You decieve yourself my friend if you think you can mock God.

So no actual reasonned counter argument. Just spill out what your pastor told you like a non thinking baboon.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by advocate666: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: May God forgive you cos you are obviously fooling around.

I don't need your god's forgiveness. I have no dealings with that dictator.
Thanks be to Satan for showing the tree of Knowledge and wisdom.
Thanks be to Satan for showing me that I can be free and enjoy my life here on earth.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

I can feel air on my skin. I can sense it. It exists. We can measure gases.

God doesnt exist. There is no evidence or him....none.

The most peaceful nations on earth a are very irreligious with many atheists. The owner is an atheist. You dont need god to be good
This is where you get it all wrong. Christianity (as far as I'm concerned) is not a religion but rather it is a way of life. Correct your notion about Christianity and try to live your life just as God intends for you.
God will reveal Himself to you if you earnestly seek him
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: This is where you get it all wrong. Christianity (as far as I'm concerned) is not a religion but rather it is a way of life. Correct your notion about Christianity and try to live your life just as God intends for you.
Define a religion.. then define Christianity...

nosense..
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: This is where you get it all wrong. Christianity (as far as I'm concerned) is not a religion but rather it is a way of life. Correct your notion about Christianity and try to live your life just as God intends for you.

Christianity is a religion.

-beliefs
-deity
-worship
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

Have you considered that maybe it's god's purpose that he remains an atheist?
Jabez suffered because of the meaning of his name but he begged God to change his name and God did it for him.
Hezekiah was told that he was going to die, he begged God and God added 15 more years to his life.
God's purpose for each and every one of us on this earth is to be saved. He does not want us to suffer, the plans He has for us are plans of good.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday:
Jabez suffered because of the meaning of his name but he begged God to change his name and God did it for him.
Hezekiah was told that he was going to die, he begged God and God added 15 more years to his life.
God's purpose for each and every one of us on this earth is to be saved. He does not want us to suffer, the plans He has for us are plans of good.

1. God didn't change Jabez's name.
2. Read up what happened to Hezekiah later.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

So no actual reasonned counter argument. Just spill out what your pastor told you like a non thinking baboon.
My pastor? we are all children of God, we don't need a pastor before we are allowed to speak. All you have to do is study the Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to minister to your soul, He will surely do it.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

I don't need your god's forgiveness. I have no dealings with that dictator.
Thanks be to Satan for showing the tree of Knowledge and wisdom.
Thanks be to Satan for showing me that I can be free and enjoy my life here on earth.
Like I previously said, you are still a misguided fellow playing around , albeit God can show you the way through his Son Christ Jesus.
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: Like I previously said, you are still a misguided fellow playing around , albeit God can show you the way through his Son Christ Jesus.

Don't mind the 666 man, he has already chosen to perish! Stiff-necked heathens tryna pervert God's word!
Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Todaynatoday: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
musKeeto:
Define a religion.. then define Christianity...

nosense..
If I should go by the definition in a dictionary then religion is the belief and worship of a god or gods. Christianity is so much more than this, it is more than just going to church and carrying a Bible around. It is the way you behave, the way you think, the way you talk, the way you address people, it is the way you live your life each and every passing day. Living your life trusting in God and believing in the sacrifice of his Son.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Todaynatoday: If I should go by the definition in a dictionary then religion is the belief and worship of a god or gods. Christianity is so much more than this, it is more than just going to church and carrying a Bible around. It is the way you behave, the way you think, the way you talk, the way you address people, it is the way you live your life each and every passing day. Living your life trusting in God and believing in the sacrifice of his Son.

You are seriously deluded. Your comment about christainity reeks of religion and you still deny that christianity is a religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. / Pastor Arrested While Preaching In LGBT Community: Canada Is Against Christians / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.