Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? (9631 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Does it occur to you that by the underlined argument, the earth itself is a light?

Explain how the earth is a light
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

Explain how the earth is a light

How am I supposed to do that when I'm pointing out that that is the meaning of your statement?

I do not hold that the earth is a light. Your definition holds that it is.
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ihedinobi:

How am I supposed to do that when I'm pointing out that that is the meaning of your statement?

I do not hold that the earth is a light. Your definition holds that it is.

You are foolish.

I cast you out this thread in the name of Kratos, demon troll!
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are foolish.

I cast you out this thread in the name of Kratos, demon troll!

rotflmao. Meh, I love this guy. So frigging hilarious! grin
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
You didnt answer the questiion
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ihedinobi:

rotflmao. Meh, I love this guy. So frigging hilarious! grin

Please bring Anony, you are not on his level.
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

Please bring Anony, you are not on his level.

Forgotten where to find him? grin
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03: You didnt answer the questiion

Thing is arguing philosophy with you tends to be a waste of time. When I have enough to venture, I'll settle in to indulge you. Be patient, mm, your turn will come again. grin
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Thing is arguing philosophy with you tends to be a waste of time. When I have enough to venture, I'll settle in to indulge you. Be patient, mm, your turn will come again. grin

no probs
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by tevinsolt: 3:11am On Nov 04, 2012
how do you handle handle life coming from non-life, rational coming from the irrational over an highly intellectual creator?
all my life and all in recorded in history, animals come from animals, plants come from plants, Humans produce humans....something do not come from nothing.
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt: how do you handle handle life coming from non-life, rational coming from the irrational over an highly intellectual creator?
all my life and all in recorded in history, animals come from animals, plants come from plants, Humans produce humans....something do not come from nothing.

And who is arguing that something comes from nothing?

#Straw men
Re: How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? by tevinsolt: 4:07am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

And who is arguing that something comes from nothing?

#Straw men

u tell me? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church (LAWNA) 40th International Convention. / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? / The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.