Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working (892 Views)

Wife Pushes Husband To His Death 1 Wk Into Marriage because She Had Second Thoughts / Help Me O My Girlfrnd Leave because She Was Confused / My Pally Wan Dump Im Babe because She Too Dey Lepa(skinny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working by oaktee(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2008
I have been dating a lady since 2005 but i have discovered that she is having problem collecting her NCE statement of result after graduating in 2006. so i intend to quit the reletionship because i have carefully studied her and found out that she might be a lazy girl and a liability later on but i dont intend to marry a girl that is not working or business concious hence i intend to quit the reletionship.

please i need your advice.
Re: I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working by almondjoy(f): 5:40am On Jan 27, 2008
Have a discussion with her and let her know your concerns if you haven't already done so.

If it continues to bother you, and things are not to your liking, please move on. You do not want to get married or continue this relationship on this disgruntled note.

Goodluck! kiss
Re: I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working by TCUBE(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2008
Give her more time to sort things out with her papers,

(1) (Reply)

Does This Mean She Is Playing On Me. / Work Stress On Marriage. / Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.