Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon (27636 Views)

SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ejiyke2007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
CyberG:

Useless ibo logic. It has nothing to do with Gowon at all but failures of government to provide jobs and security. Next time ibo criminals accost, rob and kill traders coming from the north to Onitcha, you will blame the 100 deaths on Gowon? Iboz cannot think logically anyway.

SENILE Dementia YOU UNDERSTAND, WHO OPEN DOOR FOR YOU
GO AND SLEEP OLD MAN

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by bola4dprec(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
Toaskarity: He leads a prayer group!!
What the F.U...cK!
Do he even have house in Nigeria?
If he isnt talking on phone from his home
in london? He is in america! Now he is home he shuold for his love of nigeria visit his ppl in jos not from one northern state govt house to another!

Bloody killer leading a prayer! Wonders shall never end.Igbo leaders should label his name as a taboo in igboland and kids should know about this devil.
afterall he is not a moslem, he borrowed moslem brother's results to joined Nigeria army then
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by tomakint: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Tomakint, So why didnt Ojuku write his own memoirs?
Son of Belial if brains come with extras u should b on ur number 100! U are too daft to come up with something concrete, why not try another trick alj haremundecided ur disdain for a progressive tribe is worrisome ur case is irredeemable, u av been exposed. abeg andre no curse this 'thing' he is under a spell! Read 'because I am involved' mr psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by tomakint: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Bia Dayoosiris, Have I not informed you that am not Tomakint.
Why do you envy a Yoruba man who is not as bigoted as you lots?. Dude, carry time ooh!.
Ignore that 'thing' he is under serious spiritual attack u can c dat thru his posts. in case u don't know he is a grandson to the man who broght treachery to modern Yoruba nation, Chief S.L Akintola. Leave him to me. Gowon refused to write when he was younger, is it now that he has gone senile? Bone dat man!

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
CyberG:

Are you sure you are not ofemmanus ibo or abokina like you always abuse everybody! Thank goodness my Edo friends are not like you people. Always abusing everybody.

I am Edo and I do not insult anyone. I just say d truth at all times. Even if it hurts.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ektbear: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Gowon has offered to stand before the ICJ, since he believes that he is innocent of any war crimes.

What more do you want from him?

The ball is in your court now.

So stop complaining, and act.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by bola4dprec(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
Erudite Achebe I salute your courage you are trying to distinguish between Niger/Delta and Igbo indirectly you are bidding for 2015 Presidential election in favour of Biafran. I am of the view that U. S had promised that by year 2015 their will be no country called Nigeria that is why they sponsor this elder statesman who suppose be the pillar of one Nigeria. South south mind you Niger/Delta will never allied themselves with Igbo instead of that Nigeria will split as follows 1. Arewa 2. Odua 3.Niger/Delta basket of food of present Nigeria 4. South south. Assuming Nigeria remain as three region viz: western, northern and easter Igbo would have be the luck group in Nigeria but I honour whom dues for creations of many state in Nigeria in order to let Igbo aware that they have nothing to offer this great nation in term of natural resource if their is any kindly name it. I could remember before the day of crude oil which was owned by Niger/Delta Lagos bridge was constructed with cocoa and other cash crops which was mainly generated from western Nigeria to me I allied myself to the wise quote of Baba Awo ' Nigeria is not a nation is a merely Geographical location. America has at least 50 states but wishing Nigeria disintegration God will intervene we Nigeria need to wake up from our slumber before is too late let take Libyan issue as case study
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Gowon has offered to stand before the ICJ, since he believes that he is innocent of any war crimes.

^^^
@@@@ and u think we all s tupid

i think before its get to that let that silly gowon stop speaking in codes

clear mind fear no. . . plz complete

una Yoruba really need to change for good
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
@@@@

Erudite Achebe I salute your courage you are trying to distinguish between Niger/Delta and Igbo indirectly you are bidding for 2015 Presidential election in favour of Biafran. I am of the view that U. S had promised that by year 2015 their will be no country called Nigeria that is why they sponsor this elder statesman who suppose be the pillar of one Nigeria. South south mind you Niger/Delta will never allied themselves with Igbo instead of that Nigeria will split as follows 1. Arewa 2. Odua 3.Niger/Delta basket of food of present Nigeria 4. South south. Assuming Nigeria remain as three region viz: western, northern and easter Igbo would have be the luck group in Nigeria but I honour whom dues for creations of many state in Nigeria in order to let Igbo aware that they have nothing to offer this great nation in term of natural resource if their is any kindly name it. I could remember before the day of crude oil which was owned by Niger/Delta Lagos bridge was constructed with cocoa and other cash crops which was mainly generated from western Nigeria to me I allied myself to the wise quote of Baba Awo ' Nigeria is not a nation is a merely Geographical location. America has at least 50 states but wishing Nigeria disintegration God will intervene we Nigeria need to wake up from our slumber before is too late let take Libyan issue as case study

why does it bother the yaribas so much about niger delta going to annex with the igbo

just wondering oooo
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by bola4dprec(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

why does it bother the yaribas so much about niger delta going to annex with the igbo

just wondering oooo
assuming achebe does not bring up this matter goodluck would have been making noise for second time, but since the issue of over 40yrs is the major business of Igbo let wait and see. The major problem we had in our region before the era of missionaries it was tribal issue immediately foreign religions introduced Nigerian claimed be holy which is not true, Imam na gbaladun pastor na enjoyment. If their is no religion in our domain Nigeria would have be a better place for all, let abolish state of origin for state of residence for better Nigeria
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Dainfamous: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
bola4dprec: Erudite Achebe I salute your courage you are trying to distinguish between Niger/Delta and Igbo indirectly you are bidding for 2015 Presidential election in favour of Biafran. I am of the view that U. S had promised that by year 2015 their will be no country called Nigeria that is why they sponsor this elder statesman who suppose be the pillar of one Nigeria. South south mind you Niger/Delta will never allied themselves with Igbo instead of that Nigeria will split as follows 1. Arewa 2. Odua 3.Niger/Delta basket of food of present Nigeria 4. South south. Assuming Nigeria remain as three region viz: western, northern and easter Igbo would have be the luck group in Nigeria but I honour whom dues for creations of many state in Nigeria in order to let Igbo aware that they have nothing to offer this great nation in term of natural resource if their is any kindly name it. I could remember before the day of crude oil which was owned by Niger/Delta Lagos bridge was constructed with cocoa and other cash crops which was mainly generated from western Nigeria to me I allied myself to the wise quote of Baba Awo ' Nigeria is not a nation is a merely Geographical location. America has at least 50 states but wishing Nigeria disintegration God will intervene we Nigeria need to wake up from our slumber before is too late let take Libyan issue as case study
there are igbos in SS and they will skin u alive if u say things like this around them...secondly SE is second in mineral resources after SS and you parasites cannot take ur greedy eyes off our oil.........
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ektbear: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
ikeyman00:

^^^
@@@@ and u think we all s tupid

i think before its get to that let that silly gowon stop speaking in codes

clear mind fear no. . . plz complete

una Yoruba really need to change for good

Can you translate this post into standard English? Something understandable and that relates to what you quoted?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by AndreUweh(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
ekt_bear: Gowon has offered to stand before the ICJ, since he believes that he is innocent of any war crimes.

Can you alert the F.G to act over Gowon. As you know individuals can not do this but a govt has to.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by bola4dprec(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Da infamous: there are igbos in SS and they will skin u alive if u say things like this around them...secondly SE is second in mineral resources after SS and you parasites cannot take ur greedy eyes off our oil.........
south west is the yard stick of Nigeria Economy before the era of crude oil after all if you are making noise because of the oil kindly list the oil producing state which is Igbo majority, mind you Ondo is one of oil producing state which is situation @sw apart from oil Ondo is the largest location for bitumen extraction
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ektbear: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Where does it say that only a government can take Gowon to the ICJ?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
tomakint:
Son of Belial if brains come with extras u should b on ur number 100! U are too daft to come up with something concrete, why not try another trick alj haremundecided ur disdain for a progressive tribe is worrisome ur case is irredeemable, u av been exposed. abeg andre no curse this 'thing' he is under a spell! Read 'because I am involved' mr psychopath

Exposed as what?

Everyone can see through you bastardd tomakint aka Andre Uweh. A Igbo ashamed of his ancestry and now claims Ondo
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Dainfamous: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
bola4dprec: south west is the yard stick of Nigeria Economy before the era of crude oil after all if you are making noise because of the oil kindly list the oil producing state which is Igbo majority, mind you Ondo is one of oil producing state which is situation @sw apart from oil Ondo is the largest location for bitumen extraction
anambra state alone,have more gas and oil than ondo state anambra gas is the 3 biggest after bayelsa state..show me how much oil reserve ondo has or gas if they have any then we can cross check evidence is there....you guys like to feel too big on what u don't have,pls show me ur oil&gas reserve then i show u anambra own am not talking about IMO and abia state let go-there..forget bitumen it doesn't feed your people the recourse is wasting name things that SW export for foreign exchange cocoa is wasting too because your leaders are eyeing other man oil forgetting what they can get from the resource they have in there land in SW...blame your leaders my-friend....

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by AndreUweh(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Exposed as what?

Everyone can see through you bastardd tomakint aka Andre Uweh. A Igbo ashamed of his ancestry and now claims Ondo
Stop making a mockery of your silly being. I do not come from Ondo state and has never claimed to come from Ondo state.
Lets hope your stupidity begins and ends in this forum.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by bola4dprec(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Da infamous: anambra state alone,have more gas and oil than ondo state anambra gas is the 3 biggest after bayelsa state..show me how much oil reserve ondo has or gas if they have any then we can cross check evidence is there....you guy like to feel too big on what u don't have,pls show me ur oil&gas reserve then i show u anambra own am not talking about IMO and abia state let go-there..forget bitumen it doesn't feed your people the recourse is wasting name hings that SW export for foreign exchange cocoa is wasting too because your leaders are eyeing other man oil forgetting what they can get from the resource they have in there land in SW...blame your leaders my-friend....
anambra of yesterday hmmm
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by MrGlobe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
bola4dprec: south west is the yard stick of Nigeria Economy before the era of crude oil after all if you are making noise because of the oil kindly list the oil producing state which is Igbo majority, mind you Ondo is one of oil producing state which is situation @sw apart from oil Ondo is the largest location for bitumen extraction
my friend we are not here for diccck measuring contest with somebody that has no diccck at all. The very negligible ondo oil belongs to the SS (ijaw) but your Yoruba fraudulent elders used the federal power at the time to allocate it to ondo. There is oil all over SE. Three SE states are oil producing apart from other abundant resources in the region. question is what resource does yorobberland land have? Where do you people eat from and dont clown here and say cocoa, the entire cocoa revenue cannot complete a 50 kilometers road and I wonder why you speak for Niger delta when your name is bola, have you not read asari dokubo's threat to awolowo nation. shut your big mouth up.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
eke Yoruba

Can you translate this post into standard English? Something understandable and that relates to what you quoted

certainly not in tribal lingo such as yours?

u mind?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by bola4dprec(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my friend we are not here for diccck measuring contest with somebody that has no diccck at all. The very negligible ondo oil belongs to the SS (ijaw) but your Yoruba fraudulent elders used the federal power at the time to allocate it to ondo. There is oil all over SE. Three SE states are oil producing apart from other abundant resources in the region. question is what resource does yorobberland land have? Where do you people eat from and dont clown here and say cocoa, the entire cocoa revenue cannot complete a 50 kilometers road and I wonder why you speak for Niger delta when your name is bola, have you not read asari dokubo's threat to awolowo nation. shut your big mouth up.
is Achebe an ijaw man ? that is the bone of contention
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by kooto(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: The animal has finally spoken! The seccession started the war but he failed to address what prompted the seccession.Ok so he is ready to face the ICC right? I hope he starts gathering evidence to prove himself right.what a buffoon! angry
All this hatred have not help the cause of the Ibos, and it will not lead anywhere,why will you young ones that have your life ahead of you allow a man that have lived his life drag you back into bitterness of the past?it's unfortunate a man his age that is suppose to be living to please God for the little time he has left he is bitter and feeding unsuspecting youths with bitterness, If the Hausas are your enemies as we all have been hearing and now you are been told that the yorubas also are your enemies; who then is your friend?when will you have peace when everyone around you is tagged enemy? why is he just saying it now that he is close to his grave? this elderly man knows not the way of peace. I think the Igbos have an enemy within; in my opinion this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by tomakint: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Exposed as what?

Exposed as a lunatic don't tell me u don't know! Your name Dayo+kanu(combination of Yoruba and Igbo name says a lot abt u)But seriously how many tribal marks do you have on ur face? Ogbomosho goat! grin I am very sure ur case requires u c T.B Joshua b4 its too late. Oh lest I forget thanks for making me popular on NL my town crier!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by lagcity(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
Gen. Gowon, Abeg you don't need to waste your time with senseless kidnapping tribe. They greedy elites screwed them and starved them to death and now they are looking for someone to blame. We the real Nigerians know the truth. Ojuku the isi ewu is a bastard who fled like a Puccy when obasanjo showed up.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by gaquilani: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
malele: This gowon is a fool.
He has luck am not in the military I would have taken his life. Old fool

grin grin grin Are u serious, U can still take his life o. He is still alive u don't have to be in the military to do that. lol
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by lagcity(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Achebe, former biafran minister of communications, studied geobbels and used evil propaganda to kill millions of okoros. Ojuku poisoned rivers and wells that killed igbos. Ojuku then directed Achebe to lie that Nigerian soldiers poisoned the rivers. Drag the crippled okoro to the Hague now!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by bola4dprec(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
kooto:
All this hatred have not help the cause of the Ibos, and it will not lead anywhere,why will you young ones that have your life ahead of you allow a man that have lived his life drag you back into bitterness of the past?it's unfortunate a man his age that is suppose to be living to please God for the little time he has left he is bitter and feeding unsuspecting youths with bitterness, If the Hausas are your enemies as we all have been hearing and now you are been told that the yorubas also are your enemies; who then is your friend?when will you have peace when everyone around you is tagged enemy? why is he just saying it now that he is close to his grave? this elderly man knows not the way of peace. I think the Igbos have an enemy within; in my opinion this is one of them.
Some old men, continually praise the time of their youth. In fact, you would almost think that there were no fools in their days, but unluckily they
themselves are left as an example.
This old man (Achebe) need deliverance haven not respect the constitution and rule of law for self interest. WE THE PEOPLE of the Federal Republic
of Nigeria: HAVING firmly and solemnly resolved: TO LIVE in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble Sovereign Nation under God dedicated to the promotion of inter-African solidarity, world peace, international co-operation and understanding:
AND TO PROVIDE for a Constitution for
the purpose of promoting the good
government and welfare of all persons in our country on the principles of
Freedom, Equality and Justice, and for
the purpose of consolidating the Unity of our people:
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
^^^ nonesense
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
ejiyke2007:

I BELIEVE IN THE RULE OF LAW THIS BOOK HAS EXPOSED A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR AND THE CASE HAS BEEN FILLED AND WAITING FOR PUBLIC HEARING,(WE ARE AN INTERNATIONAL BODY BASED IN USA)Because Gowan need to be intorogated before the truth will come out of him
The interrogation program, code named Operation Desert Spider, he must say the truth
back to his role as he repeatedly dening
(ICJ) WILL USE enhanced interrogation techniques approved for use by the UNITED NATIONS. I BELIEVE IN THE RULE OF LAW
when it comes evey body will be aware of

I hope you won't be doing the intorogation because Gowon go die from all these bullets before hin go fit answer any kweshun

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dandoki: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
Last word. If the leadership of biafra was naïve enough to imagine that they would be fed by enemy troops, they were not smart eough to seal the deal that would have made it happen. In effect heads we win tails they loose... Inugo?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Dainfamous: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
bola4dprec: anambra of yesterday hmmm
anambra the new money grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims. / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.