Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? (3996 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2009
really
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by iice(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2009
eyonigger:

iice, I gota have u, where iz u located hottie?

I am beyond your planet.
Does that line really work?

Tgirl4real:

I don't see what d big deal is. Why should u play hard to get. It's either u are interested or not. If u like d chap, but u aint ready to date him cos u wanna know him more, then tell him straight as it is. Tell him u prefer to be his friend while u watch how things go. If you don't like him and u dont wanna go ahead with it, then tell him as nicely as u can. No point trying to be difficult or playing hard to get.

A lot of babes give guyz d wrong impression by fronting. Most guyz believe that when a lady says NO then she means yes secretly . . . rubbish
Gbam!
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by eyonigger(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2009
iice, what makes u think u are below my planet?lol, Cmon gurl brace ur ego up and make a brother feel ur untouchable. U getting the opposite of what u claimed right? Thats cus ur claim makes it obvious that ur inferior, u be the kind gurl wey go form so tey, when person see u in person, u go wowo die!! Ur just intelligent, thats one thing I observe bout u now.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by StephenP(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2009
eyonigger:

iice, what makes u think u are below my planet?lol, Cmon gurl brace ur ego up and make a brother feel ur untouchable. U getting the opposite of what u claimed right? Thats cus ur claim makes it obvious that ur inferior, u be the kind gurl wey go form so tey, when person see u in person, u go wowo die!! Ur just intelligent, thats one thing I observe bout u now.

I believe she said "beyond your planet" lol

@topic, I like a woman who plays hard to get and is good at it.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by eyonigger(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2009
stephen, reverse is the case based on what she said.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by iice(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2009
eyonigger:

iice, what makes u think u are below my planet?lol,  Cmon gurl brace ur ego up and make a brother feel ur untouchable. U getting the opposite of what u claimed right? Thats cus ur claim makes it obvious that ur inferior, u be the kind gurl wey go form so tey, when person see u in person, u go wowo die!! Ur just intelligent, thats one thing I observe bout u now.

Well that was.  .  .predictable.  
Do try again cheesy I believe this the part i break into some senseless tirade, something to maybe refute the usual comments.

Here goes.  .  .

grin grin grin
that's the best i could muster up cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by eyonigger(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2009
iice:

Well that was.  .  .predictable.  
Do try again cheesy I believe this the part i break into some senseless tirade, something to maybe refute the usual comments.

Here goes.  .  .

grin grin grin
that's the best i could muster up cheesy

iice, enough of ya jaw breaking grammar, coz thats the best u can muster up. I like u gurl, I apologize for what I said.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by Archilles(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2009
@Poster,
Why wont a lady form hard to get when a guy go just wake up for morning, going abt his "normal" business. Suddenly he sees a lady for the first time, step up to her and starts saying he loves her at first sight!! shocked Him na D'banj? Nonsense.

But then, some ladies take d thing too far ooo. Make guy toast girl for 10 months, yes, she no talk; no she no talk. she just put the guy for "is coming". Haba, e shanu aje. Owo oniru, owo oniyo lo fi ra aso to wo now. Have mercy.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by yme1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2009
But then, some ladies take d thing too far ooo. Make guy toast girl for 10 months, yes, she no talk; no she no talk. she just put the guy for "is coming". Haba, e shanu aje. Owo oniru, owo oniyo lo fi ra aso to wo now. Have mercy.

sometimes it is fun
just kidding o
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by dai513(f): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2009
Men are hunters, they like the chase.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by iice(f): 4:01am On Mar 23, 2009
eyonigger:

iice, enough of ya jaw breaking grammar, coz thats the best u can muster up. I like u gurl, I apologize for what I said.

Apologize for what? Do i sound offended? cheesy
It takes alot to offend me wink
The best i could muster up was this grin grin grin

Archilles:

@Poster,
Why wont a lady form hard to get when a guy go just wake up for morning, going abt his "normal" business. Suddenly he sees a lady for the first time, step up to her and starts saying he loves her at first sight!! shocked Him na D'banj? Nonsense.

rofl cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by eyonigger(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
iice, dnt act like U didnt sound offended, now what ur pulling actually tells what the thread is all about, playing hard to get. Be soft on EYO, Am dead serious. Whats ur msn or YIM. U can email it to creamboy12@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Mama-gee With Love / I Don't Know What I Swallowed From Her V-jay O!! Help!!! / Guys Help Me Out: White Or Black Zpussy Which Is Sweeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.