Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why We Love To Double Date Women...... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... (14346 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Why Do People Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by hammedkola(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
You can't be watching MTV all the time, you will want to check supersport and CNN.... wink wink grin grin
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by sage2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
gree-die:

ouch. * quickly modifies*

thank God miss correction hasnt stumbled on this thread yet, i for hear am... Lol

btw, you do know it was a typo right?

Typo? Not really, my dear. I just felt that it should have been, "among 3 men" and not, "between 3 men". Typing 3 instead of 2 cannot, in any way, be seen as a typo. It's more of a grammar issue.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by madridsta007(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
imoh4king: Is it possible to find a man that hasnt double dated before? If you are on this thread, tell us why you have refused to double date.

Hmmmmm... I think it is possible to find men that do not double-date, the good, bad and ugly exist everywhere, men inclusive. I have not double-dated for a few reasons- The fact that when am dating someone I should love the person and believe in 'do to others want you want them to do to you'; I also feel double-dating is an expensive adventure money and time-wise, it won't yield anything tangible to me so I don't. My guys that double-date seem to be always borrowing money up and down to live their false life, something I don't subscribe to; My career and academics and church life keep me extra, extra busy as well; I also feel that double-dating is for immature, untrustworthy people, people still growing up at a very slow pace. Double-dating is simply cheating and for someone who is proud of his lady, who displays her picture everywhere and anywhere, who makes her known within his circle of friends and family, who has his lady as his best friend, (I call her my PA), I would get caught so easily.

Never tried it and can't try it. Maybe, am a bit traditional, I dunno.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by dmcdad: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2012
madridsta007:

Hmmmmm... I think it is possible to find men that do not double-date, the good, bad and ugly exist everywhere, men inclusive. I have not double-dated for a few reasons- The fact that when am dating someone I should love the person and believe in 'do to others want you want them to do to you'; I also feel double-dating is an expensive adventure money and time-wise, it won't yield anything tangible to me so I don't. My guys that double-date seem to be always borrowing money up and down to live their false life, something I don't subscribe to; My career and academics and church life keep me extra, extra busy as well; I also feel that double-dating is for immature, untrustworthy people, people still growing up at a very slow pace. Double-dating is simply cheating and for someone who is proud of his lady, who displays her picture everywhere and anywhere, who makes her known within his circle of friends and family, who has his lady as his best friend, (I call her my PA), I would get caught so easily.

Never tried it and can't try it. Maybe, am a bit traditional, I dunno.

Gbam! Thats the spirit bruv... We both have like-minds. The problem be say, you dey support my arch-rival... Anywayz, that one dey sha
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by madridsta007(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Gbam! Thats the spirit bruv... We both have like-minds. The problem be say, you dey support my arch-rival... Anywayz, that one dey sha

Hahah! Which one be your Arch rival?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by dmcdad: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2012
madridsta007:

Hahah! Which one be your Arch rival?

From your handle I presume you are fan of madrid... Am I right?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by greedie1(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2012
grin
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by greedie1(f): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2012
sage_:

Typo? Not really, my dear. I just felt that it should have been, "among 3 men" and not, "between 3 men". Typing 3 instead of 2 cannot, in any way, be seen as a typo. It's more of a grammar issue.

really? Because the keys are on different ends of the keyboard? Teacher, abeg no teach me nonsense!

Anyways, typo or grammar, thanks for pointing it out and for the unsolicited albeit good lecture.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by madridsta007(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

From your handle I presume you are fan of madrid... Am I right?

Hahaha! Nopes, not really. Barca and Arsenal here sir. I just fell in love with the city and the people, Madrid when I was there for vacation. I did do a tour of the Bernabeu (forced by a friend) but still I am no fan of Madrid FC.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by sage2(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2012
gree-die:

really? Because the keys are on different ends of the keyboard? Teacher, abeg no teach me nonsense!

Anyways, typo or grammar, thanks for pointing it out and for the unsolicited albeit good lecture.

You are welcome, my dear. It is always good to keep an open mind. You earned my respect, despite your mild sarcasm .
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by dmcdad: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2012
madridsta007:

Hahaha! Nopes, not really. Barca and Arsenal here sir. I just fell in love with the city and the people, Madrid when I was there for vacation. I did do a tour of the Bernabeu (forced by a friend) but still I am no fan of Madrid FC.

Oops... My bad. Sowie I thought you were a madridista. Anywayz, I am a fan of FCB.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by greedie1(f): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
sage_:

You are welcome, my dear. It is always good to keep an open mind. You earned my respect, despite your mild sarcasm .

im glad i did, thanks
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by forkinsonlolo(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2012
because when it comes to date things am not always lucky embarassed, something will sha fuckup the date cry embarassed
dazzler1:

why
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by pleep(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2012
If you mean seriously dating two 2 women at the same time i never do this, i just cant love two girls at once.

and i dont talk to women who are talking to other dudes... it is a very good way to filter out the real ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Svelteb(f): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
A no no 4 u?
rodeo0070: Owing to my mistake in the past, its a no-no for me.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Svelteb(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
Me support
pleep: If you mean seriously dating two 2 women at the same time i never do this, i just cant love two girls at once.

and i dont talk to women who are talking to other dudes... it is a very good way to filter out the real ladies.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Dnaz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
promire2004:

Bushybabe, sorry Buchibabe, why are you soooo devoid of trust. In your other post, you were proud of cheating on your boyfriend without any single feeling of remorse. It's bad enough that there are sexual relationships everywhere which isn't right from the religious perspective. And to think that you attributed your sexual promiscuity to having the grace of God upon your life. Please, stop washing your dirty linen in public. Stop giving the world a wrong impression about women. Although, I hate to admit that I appreciate your bluntness, but please guide your utterances. U ain't married yet, are you? Don't be too sure of urself. #nuff said#.

Dat is MADAM P talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.