Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39615 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
More on silly yoruobaland

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat:

Which Naija group have a migratory culture like Igbos except fulani herdsmen?
Na so so chest beating una sabi. anuofia undecided

Hausas (particularly) and quite a few yorubas in my days at the east. Believe it or not.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by AjCityOne: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Whilst your point is valid, however, any visitor to NL who reads the comments by igbos on here would think true to their words, Aba was another dubai cry ...hence this picture is generating so much bashing on Igbos. Ordinarily, one would think any sane human being would deplore the governor, LG chairman, House Rep, Senator, House of Assembly members than come from that state, constituency, etc, but no.. the igbos are busy comparing it to some other dirty places in Lagos or Ibadan... living in denial of their pigs pegg..

If Aba is Dubai what are you and your family doing in Lagos? Nah by force to live for Lagos. The last time I checked Igbo people constitute 95% of people living in Ajegunle and the surrounding slums in Lagos. If you SE is so beautiful, why come to Lagos to live in the slums. Maybe you know deep in your hearth that SE is nothing but another Mini Somalia and kidnapping is the highest paying industry. lol
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
bashr8: Ibadan and Lagos ranked Ist and Fourth dirtiest cities in the world by FSU: 8:46pm
http://onlineresearchjournals.com/ijopagg/art/73.pdf

International Journal of Politics and Good Governance
Volume 2, No 2.2, Quarter II 2011
ISSN : 0976 - 1195
Waste Management in Contemporary Nigeria: The Abuja Example
Oyeniyi, Bukola Adeyemi
doctoral candidate, Institute of History, University Leiden, the Netherlands.

Introduction.
[size=15pt]In a recent online survey by the Sahara Reporters, an online news media focusing on
Nigeria, Ibadan and Lagos were described as the filth centers of the world. While Ibadan ranked
as the number one dirtiest city in the world, Lagos, despite being the economic hub of Nigeria,
was ranked fourth dirtiest city in the world.[/size] While the survey failed to enumerate the parameters
with which it came about its conclusion as well as other cities and nations ranked in the survey, it
nevertheless revealed one important fact – the fact that Nigeria is faced with the problem of
waste disposal and management.

You called them Sahara liars but find it convenient to use their report when it suits you shey?
The report have no credibility whatsoever, only a f00l will believe be drooling in such reports.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
see wetin road and yerimba dirtness dey cause car to tumble grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by aishatua1: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
aishatua1: ossagy is the same person as bashr8: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Seriously, this should make Guinness Book of Records

It's also in Star, Gulder, Harp and 33 books of records!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
AjCityOne:

If Aba is Dubai what are you and your family doing in Lagos? Nah by force to live for Lagos. The last time I checked Igbo people constitute 95% of people living in Ajegunle and the surrounding slums in Lagos. If you SE is so beautiful, why come to Lagos to live in the slums. Maybe you know deep in your hearth that SE is nothing but another Mini Somalia and kidnapping is the highest paying industry. lol
Dude, I do not live in Lagos and I am not from South Eastern Nigeria. Where I live.. you will need to sum up your pay for the past 10years to live here...
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

But you can see from that picture that the dude is from South East

Am Edo state, I will not stand by and watch you people sit on the truth. Very soon we will drive your silly yoruba party acn from my dear state so that it can move forward..
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by aishatua1: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by phreakabit(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2012

Lagos state in its splendour.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
inufele2:

You called them Sahara liars but find it convenient to use their report when it suits you shey?
The report have no credibility whatsoever, only a f00l will believe be drooling in such reports.

sahara reporters didnt carry out the investigation , it wa carried out by your fellw yerimba man and international organisation

International Journal of Politics and Good Governance
Volume 2, No 2.2, Quarter II 2011
ISSN : 0976 - 1195
Waste Management in Contemporary Nigeria: The Abuja Example
Oyeniyi, Bukola Adeyemi
doctoral candidate, Institute of History, University Leiden, the Netherlands
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
What's wrong with that country?! What is the solution to all the mess?!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by VellyG(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
DIS IS SERIOUS
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

But other groups do not claim that their land is the dubai of Africa

Could you quote any Igbo (in this forum or out of it) that had made this claim literally?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Super1759: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Hmmnnn
ossagy: looplat and Prof Corruption making brisk business in their silly yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
looplat:

Change south east to biafraland.

[size=18pt]Igbo/okoro/pig-bo must go!![/size] undecided
what sorts of si.lly fooools are you all. All these childish talks shouldn't be coming from any right thinking fellow. These issue of tribal bashing is getting out hand in this Nairaland and what beats my imagination is that Moderators are doing nothing about it.how would this solve the problem sorrunding the nation? And if you think you don't need any other tribe. then take that to your self and deal with it. stop disturbing others. una don big pass all dis rubbish. Moderators,am dissapointed in you all. Seun!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by aishatua1: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Am igbo I will not stand by and watch you people sit on the truth. Very soon we will drive your yoruba party acn from my dear state so that it will can move forward..

basha8
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
dammm this picture na world class, yerimbas na funny people grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
nnenna.1:

Could you quote any Igbo (in this forum or out of it) that had made this claim literally?

Its late here.. and I do not have the time to go dig out all of those threads... you probably would be ashamed of your people by the time you read them...
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
nnenna.1:

Hausas (particularly) and quite a few yorubas in my days at the east. Believe it or not.

Can you compare the population of Yorubas in the whole of SE,
with Igbos in Lagos alone? SE is the last place a Yoruba person would migrate to. undecided
Yorubas would rather go to Cotonou or Abidjan than go to SE.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by phreakabit(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2012

Orile Iganmu. . . Wow! Yorubas a neat individuals. . . . They will throw dirt ANYWHERE but in the trash can.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Am Edo state, I will not stand by and watch you people sit on the truth. Very soon we will drive your silly yoruba party acn from my dear state so that it can move forward..
Dude, you have a problem with your head. This is no about party. It is about people and the way they fail to really tackle the problems of the nation.

Just buzz off if you can reason properly. I am very angry with the country and citizens after seeing these images posted here.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Will you stop telling lies Edo State is ACN and ACN is Edo State... beside, I am sure you are one of those igbos that live on Lagos Street.. that brush their teeths from the stairs at 4am .. angry Yes I have seen them there when last I was in Benin City around November last year!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
tchidi: Shut up y'all!! What is wrong with u people? What do u gain from all these blind arguements?
Leaders of tomorrow and instead of using this forum to interact and find a way forward, u are arguing on which state is dirtier n whose tribe is d worst. The same God forsaken attitude that has kept us where we are now.. Look at grown men arguing like illiterate market women! Shame on you all!! The sooner we realise that we are all we've got, and sit down to plan for ourselves, the better for us!! cry cry
babe you just woke me up.that is nairaland for you! What you see here is exactly what happens outside this forum.do we need to plan together? E no better say everybody find im way? Na by force to answer one nigeria? This country sucks!!
all4naija: What's wrong with that country?! What is the solution to all the mess?!
Igbos must go! shikena
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by AjCityOne: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
phreakabit:

Orile Iganmu. . . Wow! Yorubas a neat individuals. . . . They will throw dirt ANYWHERE but in the trash can.

See Yorubaland here

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by aishatua1: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
bashr8: dammm this picture na world class, yerimbas na funny people grin grin

ossagy
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
NdYibo kwezeonu
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
yoruba dirtiness exposed to the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu60JoFAN78
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by aishatua1: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Will you stop telling lies Edo State is ACN and ACN is Edo State... beside, I am sure you are one of those igbos that live on Lagos Street.. that brush their teeths from the stairs at 4am .. angry Yes I have seen them there when last I was in Benin City around November last year!

The guy is igbo!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
nnenna.1:

Many claimed they were like the Japanese and they are developing faster and better than the others! That is what have been repeatedly said by some in this forum.

The images are eyesores though!!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
Super1759:

what sorts of si.lly fooools are you all. All these childish talks shouldn't be coming from any right thinking fellow. These issue of tribal bashing is getting out hand in this Nairaland and what beats my imagination is that Moderators are doing nothing about it.how would this solve the problem sorrunding the nation? And if you think you don't need any other tribe. then take that to your self and deal with it. stop disturbing others. una don big pass all dis rubbish. Moderators,am dissapointed in you all. Seun!!!!
dem dey draw traffic na! Can you imagine how many people are viewing? Omo seun gaz make im cash! How you take see am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.