Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39618 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: oh boy you go fear roof na! Chei! This is a complete eyesore! Gaddamit! Where the fucck is this? Ibadan? Damn!
na capital village be dat
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: More of silly yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For calling Yorubaland silly, you better not come here and if you do, everything you do here will turn out silly for you. Can I get a witness?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Igbos dirty sha.
abeg go everywhere wey pig-bos dey for lagos
and u go see as dem carry dia dirty come there.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poeple living in lagos are liable to die young

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
all4naija: Blaming the government is right but the citizens have to learn something about hygiene and proper way of disposing off waste!
Where in Nigeria hygiene is thought? Why were Ghanians laughing at Nigerians after watching RickRoss's music video? I am not talking about the BBC documentary...Stop with the pretense, the entire country is in shit hole
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by martindgre: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
D sage: Lord have mercy. But I doubt if governor is aware of these roads.

@op, are those pictures of the major roads in the city or what?
NO THERE INSIDE A COMPOUND IN IMMACULATE AVENUE. LOOK VERY WELL SOME OF PICS ARE FROM THE SKY CAN'T YOU ALL SEE CLEARLY. SO WHAT CONSIGN THE GOVT WITH ROADS LOCATED IN THE SKY.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: looplat in his best.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chinanso, why u and okorie wey dey oha soup for ladipo no dey bath?
okoros dey smell pass pigs walahi.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
More pictures of looplat in his silly yorubaland:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by phreakabit(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
A people get the gov't they deserve; seeing the levels of decay in that state, you and i are now left to wonder why Ndiabia haven't carried out some kind of 'occupy' protests or civil disobedience to sack the current gov't in the state....waiting patiently till 2015 may be too late, and by then the rot and damage may be irreversible.

Also, if not the civil populace, why haven't members of the state house of assembly impeached that man ?

If not for the fact that my Mum is from that state, i'd have said they're getting no more than they deserve, and that they can all go to hell!; a more placid set of brothers and sisters i'm yet to see. angry angry

They say : Your brain should work twice as fast as your mouth. . . . Just saying grin

Show the Abia state people some respect atleast. .
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by felifeli: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: Yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

Especially all the igbo 419 , cocaine/heroin and fake drugs/spare parts/everything dealers
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Where in Nigeria hygiene is thought? Why were Ghanians laughing at Nigerians after watching RickRoss's music video? I am not talking about the BBC documentary...Stop with the pretense, the entire country is in shit hole
Yes! I think we are on the same page here. I never knew the country was as bad as that. Wow!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: Yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Igbo no longer owns Lagos? Okoro, that's picture of old Oshodi.
There is a man called Fasola in Lagos. He has transformed that place.

Raise your game.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ubaobi: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
yep O.P is spot on im an abian n trust me aba is one of the filthiest places in d world..BTW since when did d SW bcom so clean to warrant al the insults. Grew up in lag n believe me d yorubas re one of the dirtiest ppl u ll eva com across..see kettle callin pot black.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
felifeli:

Especially all the igbo 419 , cocaine/heroin and fake drugs/spare parts/everything dealers

They came to Lagos with their filthy lifestyle, dirty people.
Igbos are pigs! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez:

Those are way old pictures eeediot. The molue buses just gave you away
you mean there are no more molues in lagos?oh my God,kai,guy you are very dull,go charge your brain in the sun
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat:

They came to Lagos with their filthy lifestyle, dirty people.
Igbos are pigs! undecided

You can say that again.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Born2beRich1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
You people whether yoruba or igbo or whatever should stop this ridicule of our nation with all these pictures...It is becuase of all this nonsense that is why other countries are treating us anyhow...We call ourselves brothers but from my observation on this thread i can see that we are far from it...

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister[a] is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister[b] lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble.....1John2 vs 9-10....... sad sad sad cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
This picture drew my attention once more..

Mehn please analyze this crip..

This is yorubaland -Nigeria.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
ubaobi: yep O.P is spot on im an abian n trust me aba is one of the filthiest places in d world..BTW since when did d SW bcom so clean to warrant al the insults. Grew up in lag n believe me d yorubas re one of the dirtiest ppl u ll eva com across..see kettle callin pot black.

If you grew in anambra, abia, ebonyi, enugu and imo you would know that
dirt, filth and Igbos are inseparable.

Why una no dey shower?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
I do not like bashing an ethnic group, but the way Igbos constitute themselves on NL leaves one with a sour taste about Igbos. I always ask, if Igbo land was the heaven in Nigeria as they have always claimed, why then do we find them all over Nigeria? Not just in small numbers! They claim they do trade, but we know that the Hausa do more trade than any other ethnic group in Nigeria, yet when they come to a state to trade, they go home when things get going for them. But that can not be said of the Igbos. Is that not a testament that all is not well at home?

I remember going to Gwagwalada in Abuaj, Yanya axis en co... I was amazed how many of them were oozing out of the 3 bed room houses in those quarters!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat: [size=14pt]Anambra the most beautiful city in the world.
Welcome to Ochanja, Anambra[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm0dJoh4gI/AAAAAAAACFw/00rSygccYOQ/s400/Abatownship.jpg[/img]

Seriously unbelievable
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=28]DAMMMMM almost missed the party grin[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat: [size=14pt]Roads in onitsha[/size]

Cheiiiiiiiiii
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
all4naija: Yes! I think we are on the same page here. I never knew the country was as bad as that. Wow!!!!
I wish you saw how cause was rained on Rick Ross or the BBC journalist that exposed the sensitive part of Nigerians(filthy).
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: I do not like bashing an ethnic group, but the way Igbos constitute themselves on NL leaves one with a sour taste about Igbos. I always ask, if Igbo land was the heaven in Nigeria as they have always claimed, why then do we find them all over Nigeria? Not just in small numbers! They claim they do trade, but we know that the Hausa do more trade than any other ethnic group in Nigeria, yet when they come to a state to trade, they go home when things get going for them. But that can not be said of the Igbos. Is that not a testament that all is not well at home?

I remember going to Gwagwalada in Abuaj, Yanya axis en co... I was amazed how many of them were oozing out of the 3 bed room houses in those quarters!

Can you see how dirty yiboland is?
Add erosion to it and you'll get your answer. undecided
Nightshift: By a long shot Lagos is still the filthiest City in the world. And one can't forget its 25 billion+ mosquitoes. Lagos is certainly followed by Ibadan.
Ara lo ma pa iya fun nkan to so yen.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
More of silly yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: This picture drew my attention once more..

Mehn please analyze this crip..

This is yorubaland -Nigeria.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am not yoruba, but your bashing of a region that is making giant strides in development compared to yours that is retrogressing in ever human facet will yield you nothing! Accept the truth, infrastructure wise, your governors are short changing you seriously compared to other parts of Nigeria. Even though every part of Nigeria is seriously being short changed, I think South East is a disaster in the making!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Eko Ile: And Lo! This is the land of Ndi Chief, Eze and Nze Oloro Mkpume 1s. of garbage towns.

Umu-Ibe,

This is what you get once there is INEFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP. Leadership will Make or Break any Family, Union, Community, Organization and what have you...etc!! What we need ALWAYS is a Selfless Leadership Mind, who thinks beyond themself!! The Likes of Zik, Ojukwu, M.I. Okpara, Awolowo, etc.

As Umu-Nna, we all know one another, who is who, and capable of Telling ourselves the Blunt TRUTH to Appoint, Nominate, and or Elect our Leaders across the board. MAKA NA OHA-MA-DIKE or UMU-NNA MA DIKE in their midst!! When we rally around the Dishonest and the Uncaring Leader, we end up with what Aba is today!! LEARNING? Otoiheoma Egbe.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NIgerianWorldForum/message/229321

Wao!!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
New pictures coming soon........................
Don't touch the dial. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by phreakabit(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2012

[img]http://1.bp..com/_ee8JkmIyAWw/S-aVnv-itkI/AAAAAAAAAT0/wdKUvyA48d8/s1600/Mr+Chubby.jpg[/img]

Makoko, Lagos state. . . . The center of excellence!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Check out Yoruba competing with paddle.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Army Invades Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack Kitchen, Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.