Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39620 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by yinkard4me(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez:

Post a ranking or pictures please. Until then, Aba holds the title
Until then u ar adviced 2 remain silent cos anythn u say shal b used against u in d court of law grin
geeez:

Post a ranking or pictures please. Until then, Aba holds the title
Until then u ar adviced 2 remain silent cos anythn u say shal b used against u in d court of law
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: Is the same development you are talking about. The picture show the highest level of development in the SW which is far far below standard of what is obtainable in the SE. I keep saying it, If yorubas where allowed to develop lagos (Awori land) it will still be like Ibadam of today..junky
oh boy you go fear roof na! Chei! This is a complete eyesore! Gaddamit! Where the fucck is this? Ibadan? Damn!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
salam001: are you still in year 2007?

Okay that's putting it mildly. Check the NBS for recent stats and you will even feel more sorry for your region than you must have felt in 2007
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: instead make I marry yorrober man,I go become reverend sister! Damn! Yorrober men......

Eeyah, I will take you to Rome the city with highest concentration of prostitutes in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin

Revered Sister Ko, Reverend Father ni
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
I repeat. This is the fault of the federal repubublic of one nigeria.
Biafra would never have become like this.
This is what they wanted.
This is their agenda.
Igbos, open your eyes!
Say no to Nigeria. Fight for the Actualisation of Biafia.
Work towards the disintegration of nigeria. It is not benefitting us.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
hrhobi1: shameless nigerians, repair your country u lazy bunch of lazy bunchs.
Lol... Hahaha... We will repair it as long as your country banks don't receive money from our corrupt leaders!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by EkoIle1: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

The last I checked yoruba people still live in mud houses in their state capitals and have thatched house in the hinterland..

So, your defense of your environs being so unbelievably filthy and repulsive is that your neighbors to the West live in mud houses?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by felifeli: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: Is the same development you are talking about. The picture show the highest level of development in the SW which is far far below standard of what is obtainable in the SE. I keep saying it, If yorubas where allowed to develop lagos (Awori land) it will still be like Ibadam of today..junky

Compare the ROAD in the first picture of Ibadan to all the ROADS in the pictures of Aba and tell us your conclusion. By the way what you have shown is ancient part of Ibadan and not very literate territory and people here still prefer their old houses. That has nothing to do with government.Admit it the entire SE is a joke. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by rozayx5(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
Akwa Ibom Ayaya grin grin grin grin
a nearby neighbour they are not ready to learn from grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by playahP(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
Every thread has been converted to a bashing thread especially between the igbos and yorubas... Seun, or whoever moderates should please regulate this rubbish naw... Its really beginning to put me off cos take it or leave it, reading hate statements negatively affects ur subconcious state of mind... You may think you're juss reading but quote me when I say that it messes up your perception about other pple for other tribes!!.... Pls I'm beGging the moderators to treat tribal warriors the way they treat garri cabal folks or pple who derail!! Plsss
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
kingoflag:

So, your defense of your environs being so unbelievably filthy and repulsive is that your neighbors to the West live in mud houses?
Ossagy is senseless! Just forget about that irrational being.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Post the modern sections bro..

The last I checked yoruba people still live in mud houses in their state capitals and have thatched house in the hinterland..

You are not from Edo. Edo no dey carry last. You have displayed feature that gave you away as a typical Okoro. Empty chest beating with nothing to show. No be you talk say you wan unleash pictures everywhere only to post one and play victim.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez: Dumb picture post. Can you compare the roads?

The GDP of Oyo State is higher than that of any state in the SE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

And also check the NBS, the SW has the lowest poverty and unemployment rate. Just click on the map of the states. Eeediots

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/information
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
Osasu, you still dey? Oh Boy how far naa?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
all4naija: Roads,please! Those roads are far better than the previously posted by the OP. I think those are brwonish old roofed buildings not actually what would past for a filth as the OP images.

You failed in your attempt woefully!

SW has one of worst bad roads:

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Post the modern sections bro..

The last time you checked? Or rather the last time you woke up from your hallucination...
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Who is this pig ranting all over that cant even construct a sentence or make sense for once?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

My father is from Oyo. The images I have seen of Ibadan are not as gruesome as the OP photos. Post images of the roads you are talking about,please. I just want to see them.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Okoro, you still dey talk? Another Efulefu who is ashamed to be Igbo on this thread.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ikeyman00(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
@@@@@

can anyone out there alert that deadly looter gov

his mental state should be looked into

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez:

Who is this pig ranting all over that cant even construct a sentence or make sense for once?
teacher,na your papa invent english
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Nigerian leaders are bunch of nitwits. Jeez! What are the citizens waiting for to get rid of those corrupt and foolish leaders.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Okoro, you still dey talk? Another Efulefu who is ashamed to be Igbo on this thread.
ONLY A YORROBER WILL BE ASHAMED OF HIS TRIBE,NOT AN IGBO MAN
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by felifeli: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Eeeeeeh! Ossagy don tear head o ! Bros which year dem take these pictures ? 1998 ?
And why are you showing Ogun state road and federal government highways ? we thought you wanted to prove something with Ibadan grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=14pt]Roads in onitsha[/size]

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Ossagy, you first picture shows Govt is working on that road, don't you see the sign board?

The second picture should be labelled Okada in Edo state. The third picture is in Aba.

Efulefu, raise your game
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
More of backward yorubaland

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

I love that statement.come lagos badagry expressway come see road from iyana iba to alakija.its an eyesore! An international road for that matter.someone actually opened a thread on that road and it never made front page! What a shame!if not that I was in a moving vehicle, I nearly snap the road today make I for upload am for NL.very very bad road I tell ya!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
nna pig-bos love dirt sha. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Woowoowoo! Are those actually genuine images?!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat: [size=14pt]Roads in onitsha[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's Onitsha for you, very dirty, strikingly annoying and oozing out putrid odor that kills small pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Army Invades Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack Kitchen, Home / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.