Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? (6425 Views)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / Why We're Nicer To Strangers Than The People We Love Most / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by Renz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
In reality, if a gud person has a problem, another gud person will not help, it is often the bad that got the back of the gud.
You will always admire what u don't have when u see it in another person. if u cant slap someone when they slap you, u will definitely admire the person who return two slaps for one.
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by tpia5: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Depends on what someone considers attractive in others.
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by xtenxive(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
nekaa: I dnt fink so, personally am shy, quiet n very cautious, buh d pple arund me are way opposite... Dats oil n water mixing if u ask me.

The rule still works for you, those people around you (if you have a genuine relationship) are a reflection of the other parts of you in terms of their value systems, thought processes, approach to issues, perceptions to life etc. If you look at each of them critically, there is a meeting point between your personality and theirs. Your being shy, quiet and cautious are as a result of factors that affected your own growing up which is completely different from that of your friends.
The issue here is just that most times People have a perception of themselves which have variations when compared to what their character reflects and so when they talk about themselves, they see themselves more as they think instead of as they are.
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
what happened to the law that says " like pole repels and unlike pole attracts" ? who is deceiving who?
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by mastersr95(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
ogugua88: Not necessarily who you attract, but who you choose.

Truzzz....different people would be attracted to you for different reasons but who you choose is what matters most
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by 19naia(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Not all encounters are strictly attracted by our own means...When a kinapper is out stalking and profileing making prejudgements about who he/she snatches or murders(even poor people),is it really the criminal who is innocent and then the victim is at fault for attracting such misfortune this law of attraction mentality attracts the mentality that people can single you out for any reason even for being "Unattractive" and make you responsible for what ever they do with you,because after all its you who attracted them....People decide of their own mind based on their own conception or misconception of a person,if they want to be involved with someone,and it is up to us in our own conception and misconception if we entertain...Sometimes people wont let you refuse them and will come after you with force and animosity because they are Covetuos sociopaths

1 Like

Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 30, 2012
funmeme: In Chapter 9 of John C.maxwell 21 Irrefutable laws of Leadership, he explained dat "Who you are is who you attract". In most situations, you draw people to you who pocess the same qualities you do. I tnk I agree with him.

Concurred.
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by Kslib(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2012
For me,i like my girl to have a medium sized ass and bosom. In life generally,i'm not too greedy,i feel okay with little things.. Check well,if you love girls with big big ass/bosoms,you might just be a greedy person..
Disclaimer abi na acclaimer: i am not in anyway saying my above observation is signed and sealed,but i am just trying to link what we attract to who we are in real life.. Lastly,my above observation,na just my little suggestion,and a little example to take give people clue on how to link attraction to human behaviour..
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by LordReed(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
xtenxive:

The rule still works for you, those people around you (if you have a genuine relationship) are a reflection of the other parts of you in terms of their value systems, thought processes, approach to issues, perceptions to life etc. If you look at each of them critically, there is a meeting point between your personality and theirs. Your being shy, quiet and cautious are as a result of factors that affected your own growing up which is completely different from that of your friends.
The issue here is just that most times People have a perception of themselves which have variations when compared to what their character reflects and so when they talk about themselves, they see themselves more as they think instead of as they are.

I like your articulation of the issue.

Ponder, ponder, ponder.....
Re: Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Hey lord reed suga...i am attracting you to my web of nectar.

Come here baby...prrrrrrrr

Is there gonna be corn bread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.