Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (16802 Views)

Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by lakeside025(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
It will be a good development to this country and it will improve development from †ђξ grassroot.. More states, more local governments...pls david mark, remember my tribe in U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ states creation agenda kingdom o. IJESHA STATE. One time
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Aphrygian(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gosh
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
afam4eva:
It may sound like a joke but Ijebu state will make a killing if they focus there energy in producing and exporting Ijebu Garri all over the country and the world. Their motto can be something like this: Ijebu state - Garri for all.
I also heard Ijebu people are fuccking stingy especially their men.how true is it?
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Moronic leaders of a Banana republic.

Instead of forging ways ahead, they are coming up with mundane initiatives.

Ijebu state my arsse! Foooooooool!

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Ijebulogic(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ijebu State as a concept in itself is pointless and flawed. This is a complete waste of time, resources and money. The only beneficiaries are the political elite who by continiously fragmenting Nigeria, ensure that we citizens can never unite to steer the ship in one direction. We dont need more states, we need a leaner approach to governance based on regions instead of states and no more than 12 core Ministries. Our constitution requires each state to produce a Minister...so with the new states, come new ministries.... What a complete farce.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
lakeside025: It will be a good development to this country and it will improve development from †ђξ grassroot.. More states, more local governments...pls david mark, remember my tribe in U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ states creation agenda kingdom o. IJESHA STATE. One time

Explain how.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
nice. cool
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Afam4eva(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
berem: I also heard Ijebu people are fuccking stingy especially their men.how true is it?
No, they're not. It's just a stereotype.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by franchizy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
I wonder why people just comment witout reasoning. Creation of states is a good move because it will give many Nigerians the opportunity to have access to development and growth rather than live in poverty. It will also help to fight insecurity. If you don't know wat to comment, why not shut up your dirty mouths rather than say foolish comment.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Sagamite(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
quid: "Ijebu" : the name sounds bush.

Can't they find a better name?

binger: Ijebu state?...i don't even like the way it sounds,so primitive!

You are fucktards!

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by aribisala0(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Ki lo man se iwo gan na...kini awon omo Igbo se insin yi?
Awon ni o je ki ojo ro. Ti o ba tun ro awon na lo je ki gbogbo eko ko flood. Awon na ni won paa Yar'adua ati Michael Jackson!
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Obinoscopy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
One thing you guys fail to realise is that the ceation of more states will benefit the greedy politicians more. They have their selfish interest at heart and not the interest of the populace.

Enough of all these divisions. What we need is good governance among the existing states and not creating new states.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Desola(f): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
aribisala0: Awon ni o je ki ojo ro. Ti o ba tun ro awon na lo je ki gbogbo eko ko flood. Awon na ni won paa Yar'adua ati Michael Jackson!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
aribisala0: Awon ni o je ki ojo ro. Ti o ba tun ro awon na lo je ki gbogbo eko ko flood. Awon na ni won paa Yar'adua ati Michael Jackson!
lol grin awon Igbo ni ishoro ti awa ni ni Ilu Nigeria grin
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by dridowu: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
Am PROUD of myself to be AN IJEBU AMBASSADOR. I Love my town so much, IJEBU-AIYEPE.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Desola:

Aren't they just? Everyone wants to have a state and it's just ridiculous! In this age when the Remo people don't even see themselves as Ijebu? I think this is solely the agenda of the Awujale ojare and David Mark is egging them on and deceiving them only for his own selfish purpose. We all know that David Mark is gearing toward 2015, hence his stupid comments of late to appease different quaters. Firstly, it was that state of origin needs to be done away with; he knew this would appeal to the okoros. Now, he's trying to sweeten the Yorubas up with the idea of getting an extra state. What a 'loada' rubbish!

Sometimes, I wonder why our elders can't see beyond their noses and the pittance they stand to gain. If this really happens, then we'd have Akarigbo and Awijare tearing at each other to be Chairman of Ogun State Council of Obas, why that is important I'd never know. I agree with you that Awujale's hands written all over this, that man has become really senile in his old age and to think that he used to be one most respected monarchs in Yoruba land if not Nigeria.

@ Aribisala, I'd agree with you if we are interested in more of the same i.e. ' ka fi iyan taa ni sile nle nile kama lo d'oka laamu l'Abuja'. The development we seek in Yorubaland can only happen with integration rather than fragmentation. The excuse for additional state(s) is so lame and tired that I'd be surprised if anybody still pays any mind to it. The best period in Nigeria's history was when we had regional government. I am tired of going to Abuja with begging bowls when we have so much that can be harnessed.

5 Likes

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by dridowu: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
OMO IJEBU AIYEPE NI MI , am proud to be an AMBASSADOR OF IJEBU
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by femliany(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
States like Jigawa, Bauchi,benue etc contribute norhing to the GDP and infact if possible, should be merged with any closer state.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by dridowu: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Atleast we go SUPPLY d best GARRI to u all

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Ijebulogic(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
berem: I also heard Ijebu people are fuccking stingy especially their men.how true is it?

LOL!.... I have a very large family with plenty of inter-marriage so I thank God for the exposure its given me to every region in Nigeria and beyond. otherwise i would have believed all the childish and ignorant stereotype stories that some jobless people spread. For example - 1. Ijebus are Misers 2. Calabar people are promiscious and eat dogs (404) 3. Ibo people can sell their mothers for money and make lousy tenants.4. Auchi people are violent and wicked 5. Hausa people are all Islamic fundamentalists etc etc. The above and many more belong on the lips of the ignorant so i advise you form your own opinions of people via interaction versus 3rd hand opinions.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2012

O serious o grin
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by josite: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
i am an ijebu man and it is only a man like mark that has only been to ijebu ode on ojude oba festival day that can support the creation of ijebu state.let him go round ijebu towns and see the wasted resources spent on building mansions that are essentially meant to receive the guests when the owner of those mansions dies.ijebu towns are ghostly towns devoid of life .

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nuezha(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
naijababe: Carve another state out of already tiny Ogun State? Thinking with their ars/es as usual
TINY?
We can comfortably remove 6 Imo states from Ogun!
Criticize based on issues not on size.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Iykopee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
david mark is a steaming pile of shit grin thiefmark shud concentrate more on his criminality @ NASS dan spread criminality across the globe coz he wont succeed...
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by bory09(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
I did not see any problem in the creation of the new state as it will enhance people participation in goverment and people opinion and yearning will be captured faster but the only problem i have with nigeria government is that it is too expensive in running and lot of public money hunter are abound in our politics. Whereas that name ijebu seems too shabish
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Lanreclassic(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
He must also support the creation of my village as a state.......

Click HERE to get Only hot gists.

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Olaone1: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
When will these people make my Agbole a state?
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by eledalo: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why not focus on electricity, security, anti-terrorism and commercial laws that will; grow the country? State creation will not stop extra-judicial killings, bad roads and collapsed healthcare system.

2 Likes

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
afam4eva:
It may sound like a joke but Ijebu state will make a killing if they focus there energy in producing and exporting Ijebu Garri all over the country and the world. Their motto can be something like this: Ijebu state - Garri for all.

grin grin grin Afam you don craz
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by dvee2: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
DAVID MARK HAD SWORE TO HIS PEOPLE THAT HE WOULD DELIVER OTUKPA STATE FOR THEM. THAT HAS BEEN HIS AGENDA FOR LONG. THIS IS LIKE A SCRATCH MY BACK I SCRATCH YOUR BACK THING. PATHETIC LEADERS WE HAVE.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
they create states because they are afraid and dont want Nigeria to break up.
what a shame.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by chucky234(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ijebu state? I can't stop laughing,am I missing something here,maybe he meant to say Ijebu LG because see any reason why another state should be carved out from Ogun state that is already a small state by size and population.
Our leaders our nothing but democratic disgrace,besotted goons in power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig / Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.