Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS (744 Views)

What Your Blood Group Says About You / 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love / Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by get2rex(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mary and Mike has known themselves for 4years and have decided to get married.Now their blood test shows that they are both As, medically is a Cross road.
What is the best advice that I can give to them? sad
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by k2039: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
They both know the best advise,they dont need anyone to advise them,a break up is inevitable except they want to show that they are exceptionally stupi*d.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Abeggi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
get2rex: Mary and Mike has known themselves for 4years and have decided to get married.Now their blood test shows that they are both As, medically is a Cross road.
What is the best advice that I can give to them? sad

Depending on the desire to have children, If I were Mike, I wouldn't. The consequences of such union far outweighs the, arguably, transient pleasures of marriage.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Dreystar(f): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
AS isn't a blood group, you mean genotype.

1 Like

Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yes.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Justypeters: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
They should consult a medical professional to tell them the disadvantages of that and how it can be handled or managed if eventually married.I think after that they can take a firm decision concerning their future.May God be with them.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by lioncoolst(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2012
coolI am AS and my wife is AS too, and we have a healthy baby boy.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by DExplorer1: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2012
lioncoolst: coolI am AS and my wife is AS too, and we have a healthy baby boy.
Why not? It's just a baby boy and you're lucky but don't think of the 2nd or 3rd because one must be SS except your case is divine.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2012
yes, painful to say!! AS can't marry AS. at least they should do it to save the unborn children from suffering though it hurts so much.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Dreystar(f): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2012

I don't actually know if you're "proud" of marrying an AS, whichever way it ιѕ, cos you're married to one doesn't mean you should encourage others to.

You'd better start praying for a divine intervention if you intend having more kids. Scientifically, for AS couples like you, at least 1 of 4 kids will have SCD(sickle cell Disease)- I'm sure you know this, but trust me, you won't wanna know what its like raising A CHILD with SCD

Pls stop encouraging intending AS couples! This is a plea from someone living with SCD!
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
God forbid but by the time you come down with a sickle cell child,you will regret the day you married your wife.the troubles outweigh the joy.
Re: Should They Fall Apart Because Their Blood Group Is AS by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2012
@op u've read all d comments/advice, so mke ur chioce. Either u choose to b happy now & regret it leta, OR regret now & b happy leta. D chioce is urs.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? / Who Should Love More? The Husband Or The Wife / Husband/wife You Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.