Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II (8822 Views)

Iphone 6 Plus VS Galaxy Note Edge: Which To Go For? / Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
Goodboy2012: na sam.gal s3 i dey use ... I tink e beta pass note 2....
If u say no, y?

are'nt you a lil too green about android phones to be asking that question?
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by belushi7: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
@goodboy2012, check out all the reasons from the beginning of the thread. S3 is a great device no doubt. But the note2 offers more.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Stanley08(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2012
WHY IS THIS EVEN AN ARGUEMENT?!

NOTE II is wayyyyyy better! smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by ciphoenix: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2012
it depends on priority. Some folks won't be comfortable with the size. Not an issue for me though smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Stanley08(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2012
ciphoenix: it depends on priority. Some folks won't be comfortable with the size. Not an issue for me though smiley

Lol! i have seen your Monster PC. How will it be a problem for you?! LOL! I have a nice gaming rig too..

Anyways, i need me a Note II. You got link
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by ciphoenix: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Stanley08:

Lol! i have seen your Monster PC. How will it be a problem for you?! LOL! I have a nice gaming rig too..

Anyways, i need me a Note II. You got link
lol. slotlimited has the best online deal.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Deblow: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hmmmm! I have read all the arguments here and am quite pleased with all d submissions in favour of each of the contending machines called phones. I am a phone freak and i have flare for using latest fones. On the android platform I ztarted wt Samsung galaxy tab P1000 last year and i said wow!, this is d end of mobile phonez. Few months ago, I got the S3 and I called it d genesis and revelation of mobile phones. I have done an extensive on-net comparision of Note II and S3 coupled with the robust debate we have here. I have made up ma mind to acquire the Note II tomoro as a xmas gift to myself. Then i will do a live comparison and post my findings
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Deblow: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
I just got my samsung galaxy Note II and charging it. When fully charged I gotta open it and check the features and then compare same with my S3 . I will be in best position to educate the prospective owners on each of the machines. Keep ya fingers crossed, ok?
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Stanley08(m): 3:30am On Nov 29, 2012
ciphoenix: lol. slotlimited has the best online deal.

Yep! Yep! I saw that. And wat shocked! Even affordables is selling for 98K5.

SLOT - 94K.

Anyways, i will buy from slot maybe. I just landed in Ghana a few minutes ago. I might bye here. Let me settle down in school first and weigh my options. smiley smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Deblow: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2012
But sadly the galaxy note II does not have flash plaese guys help me
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Google and down flashplayer.apk and install.

Works in chrome, dolphin browser
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Deblow: 2:11am On Dec 02, 2012
Thanks 4llerbuntu but interestingly, the flash player does not support android 4.1 jelly bean. However, after serious efforts, I purchased adobe flash player from the market but it only works with the native browser and later with Firefox beta. It refuses to work with chrome and dolphin browsers
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2012
U purchased flash? How?
Flash is free. Adobe does not support jellybean, which is why it will not even turn up on market on a jellubean phone.

There are .apks all over the net. U could just have extracted it from a gingerbread or ics phone or.downloaded the apk online.

Would have uploaded the apk for u, but network was pretty bad on the go yesterday. Pls link the page where u bought flashplayer on the market, it needs to be reported, thats a massive scam.

And i.can.confirm.that flash works in every brower i use apart from opera mini on all 4.1 stock and 4.2 custom roms iv tried!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by Deblow: 4:44am On Dec 03, 2012
Eeyah! Thanks So much for the genuine concern. Am truly gonna look for the link and send same to u soon but am sure it was in the market. But the problem I face mainly now is that the flash does not work on chrome and dolphin. Perhaps you can send me the link of the flash u use and how u were able to integrate it into both browsers to make them work. Thanks indeed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2012
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B39xYnt0Q7O0SkJCQi1Ed3Q4cXM

thats a link to latest flashplayer .apk.

there is no special integration of anything. install as any .apk file

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Depletes Phone Battery Most? / Techno N3 Battery Picture / Where Do I Repair Phones Like Vernee, Oukitel, Leagoo Or Xiaomi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.