Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? (14830 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by james1(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2012
Oh shut up!@sleekchic.you talk like a child.
@poster,you did that at an age when your hormones were on end,I can overlook that cos at 16 the world of relationships is not what you have any real grasp of,that was and still is an age of gross experimentation by males and females.a time when lust and mad crushes rule one's world.
Now this is what,your ex or whatever he is now did not know that;I can understand his ignorance,why the hell was he expecting the seriousness of an adult from a teen,just 16 then is something for his own imagination only.
Babes,whatever you did then is wrong but know that any teen having s*x could have done that;forgive yourself and move on with your life,YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE IN FRONT OF YOU.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Please oh. She was not 16 when she cheated. She was 19. I have the story but *looks around* i don't wanna get banned
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by badesco(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Osareime: My case is a bad one.

Why did u cheat on him? is it because of money or you want to have another taste of the pudding else where?
My advise for you, is to forget about this guy Why? because you are likely to cheat again.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by sleekch1c(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
james1: Oh shut up!@sleekchic.you talk like a child.
@poster,you did that at an age when your hormones were on end,I can overlook that cos at 16 the world of relationships is not what you have any real grasp of,that was and still is an age of gross experimentation by males and females.a time when lust and mad crushes rule one's world.
Now this is what,your ex or whatever he is now did not know that;I can understand his ignorance,why the hell was he expecting the seriousness of an adult from a teen,just 16 then is something for his own imagination only.
Babes,whatever you did then is wrong but know that any teen having s*x could have done that;forgive yourself and move on with your life,YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE IN FRONT OF YOU.
Sallah Ram angry angry
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
sleekch1c:
Sallah Ram angry angry
young lady where are you from (this has nothing to do with the above post i just quoted)
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by sleekch1c(f): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
james1: Oh shut up!@sleekchic.you talk like a child.
sallah Ram angry angry
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by victormandel: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
My wife and I split up over two years ago, and I have tried many different spells from almost every place locally as well as online and none of them worked. I had almost given up hope until I found this man prophetharry@ymail.com. I ordered a reunite love spell to help my ex wife forgive me for the mistakes that I made with an old girl friend. Then I purchased a marriage spell so that we could get married again. I was floored that both spells worked within 3days, i am his customer for life and I will definitely be contacting him about more spells when i need his help.
victor Mandel

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by james1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
@wackyJ1.during one's teens and 19yrs inclusive,you don't expect sanity in a relationshinship from a person having s*x,do you?
If the person is chaste,its a different thing but getting intimate is one thing that only a desciplined few goes through unscatch.
@ sleekychic,ur kane go de special'o.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
james1: @wackyJ1.during one's teens and 19yrs inclusive,you don't expect sanity in a relationshinship from a person having s*x,do you?
If the person is chaste,its a different thing but getting intimate is one thing that only a desciplined few goes through unscatch.
@ sleekychic,ur kane go de special'o.
Yes you have a point but what about first love things doesn't even that have a hold?
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by james1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
@victormandel,is that what changed you to a blonde?
You obviously are very happy with the spell;don't you feel guilty?forcing someone who otherwise won't be with you.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by james1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
First love is a huge illusion;teens are all out to "do anything"that will further convince them about their new found secrets and indulgence.
They will sleep with any one that as much as catches their fancy.
Disvirgining a girl is never a guarantee she will stay with you,she or he will seek new grounds and if that new ground is better in bed,a smooth operator or great in the looks department cos money takes a back seat to almost all teenagers.its a time of absolute "madness"lol.
It consumed and is still consuming many teenagers;for instance,HIV among teens is the highest anywhere cos they hardly care.
The world of almost all teens can be akin to"mills n boon"
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Skyloloprince(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
It tks a matured mind and a man who loves u too understnd dt no1 is perfect,,,my dear he cn stil b urs and evn lov u more
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
james1: First love is a huge illusion;teens are all out to "do anything"that will further convince them about their new found secrets and indulgence.
They will sleep with any one that as much as catches their fancy.
Disvirgining a girl is never a guarantee she will stay with you,she or he will seek new grounds and if that new ground is better in bed,a smooth operator or great in the looks department cos money takes a back seat to almost all teenagers.its a time of absolute "madness"lol.
It consumed and is still consuming many teenagers;for instance,HIV among teens is the highest anywhere cos they hardly care.
The world of almost all teens can be akin to"mills n boon"
hmmm rather interesting view
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2012
vascey:

Come on guys, don't judge the girl. Everyone makes a mistake. Moreso she was just a kid. I mean at 16, what did you expect. She hasn't seen the world and is naïve about a lot of things. So I'm not surprised. However, dealing with the aftermath is what I expect folks to talk about.

Finally, no matter how well intentioned the guy was, he shares some part of the blame. It is NEVER advisable for a guy to commit a girl as young as that. 9.99 times out of 10 it backfires.

Thank you for quoting me. Why do you people condone certain things by shelfing it with silly reasons? WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG! age or no age. At that age would the OP put her hand in the fire is she was asked to do so?.

My ex has been saying the same thing that she didnt know what she was doing at time and that she was listening to bad advice from friends, wanted to have fun and she was still young. she said so many things just for me to believe her.

I still talk to my ex not because I still love her but for a different reason which she will soon find out and if she ends up killing herself, that is her cup of tea.

Since yesterday, I have been on phone while she kept begging me.

Some girls are evil and devilish... what makes my own case worse is that I was still mourning the death of my mother when she carried out her acts and she did it withouth saying sorry. Just for once sit down and think about that for a second. Imagine losing your parent and having a heartbreak... no be die be that? In the last few days, my heart is now like a stone and I dont feel attracted to any girl any more, no matter her beauty.

Now while talking to her if you are very good at asking questions,you will find out the truth.

What led to my break up with her was that she had sex with another guy and still abused me physically by inviting another guy to where I was and whom she later left with.

I said would she say she hasnt had 5ex with other guys since that time(2009) and she said no(A BIG FAT LIE) but she has only been having sex with the guy that deflowered her since that time( SHE ONLY USED THIS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONE I KNOW OF). and she said I was inexperienced ( can you see how selfish some girls could be?). You see that? that is a way to justify her act.

So, I said so you mean you are still dating that guy(the one that deflowered her) she said yes, but I am surprise that you still wanted me around she also said yes that she wanted me around because she love me(madness)... (IS THIS WHO WAS BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS?)

The bottom line is that she felt that guy was in a better position because he would get a job and marry her.

Well in 3 years now, na so so fvck the guy dey fvck her and no plan for marriage so she thinks I am an escape route and a plan B while holding on to plan A. Another thing is that she is trying to use psychology here by confessing and even going up to the extent of telling me that she has been fvcking only the same guy all this while( 3 years)... so that I will see her as a repentant.

Another thing she said was that time, I was too serious and that she wasnt ready for that back then. oooh... so na now u ready? okay... she wanted to have fun and she even went as far as saying she had her fun well.

There is nothing I hate as when someone thinks that you do not have the same brain as they. I have been avoiding this all this while but I think it is high time I told her that I too know how to play games and play it better than her...

She did a lot of mind game and hoping that they will work on me but nothing happened... but she would find out when it is too late because I warned and was sincere to her... whatever happens to her in the end will never be my fault. AND I think it is better I deal with her than doing so to innocent girls.

LET THE GAME BEGIN!
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2012
^^^ PLAY IT MAN PLAY IT WELL
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2012
WackyJ1: ^^^ PLAY IT MAN PLAY IT WELL

No problem... This will teach her a lesson she will never forget. she kept spewing rubbish and not knowing that I was doing my own calculations.

ANYWAY,THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN!
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2012
2sexy:

No problem... This will teach her a lesson she will never forget. she kept spewing rubbish and not knowing that I was doing my own calculations.

ANYWAY,THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN!

Hey bro, your story is quite deep and disturbing. You should know that mind games are almost always inevitable in any relationship...friendship, dating, even marriage!

You appear geared up for the endgame, sequel to a cascade of heart-wrenching events. It's really sad that she did all that to you under the guise of adventure and you being inexperienced. It's even more shameful that she chose to seek a redress giving reasons of naivety and peer pressure amongst others.

Here is my argument: what will you gain by checkmating her?

Let it go. Do not be the harbinger of her nemesis. Your vengeance would only be a pyrrhic victory.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
fluid26:

Hey bro, your story is quite deep and disturbing. You should know that mind games are almost always inevitable in any relationship...friendship, dating, even marriage!

You appear geared up for the endgame, sequel to a cascade of heart-wrenching events. It's really sad that she did all that to you under the guise of adventure and you being inexperienced. It's even more shameful that she chose to seek a redress giving reasons of naivety and peer pressure amongst others.

Let it go. Do not be the harbinger of her nemesis. Your vengeance would only be a pyrrhic victory.
True...
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by xiaoqin: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2012
Sweetheart,forget about this guy,even if he takes you back,he will never trust you and that will be more painful to you than a break up. You have learnt your lesson,make sure you dont ever cheat in you future relationships. Cheap Hermes Handbags New Hermes KellyHermes Paris Bombay
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by xiaoqin: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=xiaoqin]Sweetheart,forget about this guy,even if he takes you back,he will never trust you and that will be more painful to you than a break up. You have learnt your lesson,make sure you dont ever cheat in you future relationships. Cheap Hermes Handbags New Hermes Kelly Hermes Paris Bombay
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by deshclones(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
fluid26:

Dude you get sense really...best advice

@2sexy...let her be man...just let her go....she is not worth your time...you deserve a gorgeous,responsible and faithful lady...your ex is a skank jor...moreover you talk about her with so much passion sef..from your posts one can easily deduce that you are still hurting man...just let it go...don't sound nice to her when next she calls...make her realise that its over period...the best form of revenge you can give to a sknaky ex that left you for a rich older guy is to be more successful than she can ever imagine...success my man is the best form of revenge..plus topping it up with a lady that is way way better than your ex in all ramification...let the b1tch go i beg you ma guy.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
deshclones:

Dude you get sense really...best advice

@2sexy...let her be man...just let her go....she is not worth your time...you deserve a gorgeous,responsible and faithful lady...your ex is a skank jor...moreover you talk about her with so much passion sef..from your posts one can easily deduce that you are still hurting man...just let it go...don't sound nice to her when next she calls...make her realise that its over period...the best form of revenge you can give to a sknaky ex that left you for a rich older guy is to be more successful than she can ever imagine...success my man is the best form of revenge..plus topping it up with a lady that is way way better than your ex in all ramification...let the b1tch go i beg you ma guy.
Thanks... Actually, what you stated here is my plan. Exactly what I have in mind.

My plan is to frustrate her psychologically... With a damsel, a gem far better than her in beauty and in morals. She would be frustrated when she sees my car and other achievements. It may take time but I am getting there day by day.

The reason I call is just to show off nothing else.

I am not giving up because I know how she left me, in a complete financial mess. She taught that was the end for me. But despite that and with God's help of Angels, I went back to school and have just graduated September. When she noticed that I got back to school, she quickly thought oh he will grad soon. So, she wanted to position herself quickly by being friendly(but wasnt ready to apologise at this stage).

Out of the blue, she called me asking silly questions. One question did her in and exposed the skelenton in her cuboard. Guess what it was? "When are you graduating?" I just laughed.

What she hasn't realised is that I know how she thinks and how her mind works.

Like you said, she went with a guy much older than me. Back then she said the guy was managing his father's company (meaning that he is from a rich home). She told me this when a quarrel ensued between us. She got angry because I called the guy to confront him.

But last week when I told her that I thought the guy was managing his father's company. She said where did I hear that. She said it's lie that he wasnt managing any company and that is it not somebody that just got a job bla bla bla.

One bad thing about her is that she forgets things and would deny ever saying such.

Now one thing is involved. The guy lied to her about maning his father's company just to get between her legs but when she found out, it was too late. So, she was stucked with him for 3 years, while he was just fvcking her.

In this 3 years, their relationship has finally reach an all time low lol. They have finally gotten tired of each other without telling the other to go. You know that kind of thing?

And she eventually realised that the guy has no plan for her or marry other than fvcking her( a puppet in the bed)

The worse part is that she is now a shadow of her old self. And trying hard, so hard, to be recorgnised by guys. In a woman's world 1 year is like 5 years in a man's world.

I don't know if her facial changes is caused by fvcking an older guy or complete lack of maintenance, but presently, she is just not it anymore.

With the present state of her looks, it will HARD VERY HARD for her to find a guy. Except that guy is under a curse or completely blind.

And when I think about how I asked her on phone back then what she thought about my look, her words were " you are not handsome, you are not ugly, you're ok" sure, you may think I am really ugly after reading that... But I urge you to take a look at my profile pick and then come back and comment. The truth is that, when a girl doesn't love you, even Desmond Elliot, na wor wor.

Yeah bro, I hurt for so long. It was during her last stunt that I eventually realised the reasons behind all those horror stories we heard about boyfriend pouring acid on girlfriend or husband killing and be-heading wife. I wont lie bro. I came close to that when I couldn't control the rage anymore.

But I thank God that I had left her spot when my anger started but for several weeks, evil thoughts stream through my mind endlessly.

In the end my only advice to her was, NEVER take the gentleness of a man to mean stupidity because if you do, you will be surprised at the result of that. So many people make this mistake. Knowing the nature of this kind of people, I wouldnt advice anyone to play silly games with them, because their anger is much more dangerous than the all time noise maker or Agbero on the street.

She had to beg me in name of God when she saw that she has committed a grave mistake(which I partially believe because I know her type).

After everything, while she was reeling over her remorse, I remember one word I told her when she started her "fun".

And that is" Life has a way of dealing with people like you" today, her life isnt better than those words.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2012
Woah^ you really went through a lot... Seems like this all happened a long time ago since it happened before you left for school. What course
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2012
WackyJ1: Woah^ you really went through a lot... Seems like this all happened a long time ago since it happened before you left for school. What course
Petroleum Engineering o. Just praying things work out fine cos I already discussing with a friend in Total. We will talk about the Job thingy after his wedding I guess which comes up December. But I am still searching other possible channels.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 190theclown: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2012
in as much as we all know that 90% of NIGERIAN GIRLS are nothing to write home about

I admit that 2sexy is just still too angry with that ex of his after 3yrs

bro u shudnt even be talking to her in d first place,

i'll send u a message off NL

accept my invitation
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
190-the-clown:
in as much as we all know that 90% of NIGERIAN GIRLS are nothing to write home about

I admit that 2sexy is just still too angry with that ex of his after 3yrs

bro u shudnt even be talking to her in d first place,

i'll send u a message off NL

accept my invitation
190, I have done so... Send me the message.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
I wish you success in your job hunt. I'll contact you via gmail to get your full story if that's okay with you
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
WackyJ1: I wish you success in your job hunt. I'll contact you via gmail to get your full story if that's okay with you
It's okay.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
OGA 2sexy1... grin
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Xsolutions:
OGA 2sexy1... grin
angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Some Guys Are Dogs / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.