Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (36193 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
speeder: The vampires at it again. You're not serious with your demands. How are we to know, iof ur demands are met u will cease fire.
And WTF do u mean release the arrested member and compensate u for killing thousands of ppl. Are u to compensate those u kill.
If i were the president, after hearing this condemned news, will take a shower, put on my pyjamas, lie on my bed and make love to my wife. Bleep them.

Bros yeh, I thank God you are not the presido. I doubt if he would have done what you would do if you were to be him. Methink the presido should place a call to Jtf to start immense bombardment of their hideouts. Send drones to that shiite of place. Damn.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by stacomaster(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Una dn Tire? F00LS
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by y2kaustin(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
But for providence, there would have been a replay of the Aluu incidence in Lagos. A Ram thief had been caught during the Sallah period and a mob gathered to deal with him. Fortunately, the information at our disposal indicates that he was not killed by the mob.

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Wizcat(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thunder scatter ur generation....pls we need jack bauer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Josh316(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
CEASE FIRE not sieze fire
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by sapien(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04:
Members of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad also known as Boko Haram have said they are now willing to seize fire and stop all atrocities being perpetrated by their group and work against other existing groups if the State and Federal Government will truly heed to their demands.

The acclaimed spokesman of the group, Abu Mohammed Ibn Abdulazeez, who doubles as the second-in-command (Amir) to their leader Imam Abubakar Shekau revealed this in a tele-conference with journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday stating that if the state and the federal government want the group to seize fire completely, then former Borno state governo,r Ali Modu Sheriff must be arrested and prosecuted according to the law of the land.

He also said that apart from the arrest of Senator Ali Sheriff, government should compensate the group and rebuild their places of worship which were destroyed during 2009 uprising.

Abu Abdulazeez further stressed that, all their members who were arrested and are under the custody of security agencies must be released with immediate effect, and all their wives who were displaced following the crises as well as their children must be rehabilitated into the society to create room for a fruitful dialogue with the Federal Government.

He pointed out that for a dialogue to take place, it must be through the following elders namely: Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil, insisting that the dialogue must not take place in Nigeria but Saudi Arabia, as according to him, the government of Nigeria is not sincere for dialogue due to its betrayal in the past.

Abu Abdulazeez also said that the group has mandated five members who are to mediate on their behalf; they include himself (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

While speaking on the series of killings and unwantom destruction of property that took over Maiduguri recently, Abu Abdulazeez disassociated the group from such act, pointing out that such attacks were politically motivated by those seeking for power in the Borno Emirate council, government or otherwise, but not in line with the ideology of the sect who are fighting for the cause of Allah.

He also said that,the burning of old and newly constructed primary schools witnessed across the state were not masterminded by the sect, insisting that the burning of such places were carried out by aggrieved politicians who were denied contracts from the state government.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/01/we-will-seize-fire-government-arrests-sheriff-compensate-us-boko-haram/
Are these people mad? So, despite all the nefarious atrocities they have committed against humanity, they still crave their arrested members released? Terrorists listing conditions for ceasefire? In saner climes, these mutherfückers ässes should be roasting in hell by now. Trust our dunderhead President, he might as well grant their wishes.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Josh316(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
omicron: Not cease fire

.....Ceasefire shocked

ceasefire... correct
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by awodman: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Shey Йą bukar abba ibrahim wey talk say d allocation τ̅☺ the north east ƒσя 2013 will trigger more insecurity..nw boko boys don name as negotiator cry...abeg mk I go enta market price garri

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
deor03: Obviously,they are weak now. They need time to regroup. I guess the government should intensify their push

They are weak and obviously tired of 77 virgins. Please jtf continue the bombardment...
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by RedLight1: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk: Can you people see that this Boko Haram boys are not greedy?
They are not asking for their members to be trained overseas, to receive minimum of N60,000 monthly and also to have N100billion budgeted to them 2013.

Na only in Nigeria criminsals dey comman government to come negotiate and government meets their entire conditions.

Seun, Mukina2, okija_juju shey una no go join militant or terrorist group so?

so what is ur point? angry.. What is hausa offering this nation to make that kinda demand

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by cashmentor(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2012

.....Ceasefire shocked
Not Ceasefire

...... Surrender! Hahahahaha..... This is Good News, seems Gej is Wining this War! Kudos Man, Bravo!

He seems to be talking, acting and Going Tough of resent.... Mrs Gej must have been greatly Missed.... But i wonder where he's Geting some Nerves From, pray he keeps at it!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by hardbody: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
FG should agree to the meeting, convene and get them all arrested, tried and taken to ALUU for crimes against humanity.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by saintfrancis: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
KingMEXX: They are now seeking dialogue after being weakened by the Nigerian army. Its obvious that Nigeria is winning this battle. I suggest No to their demands, releasing their members would only mean a regroup before they begin to strike again. These boys can never be trusted angry
my dear ur rite. Dem don they loose. Cowards
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by PastorOla1: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
They should above al sake God's Forgiveness and tender public apology to Nigerian Christains !

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by lolafaj: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Rule #1: Never negotiate with terrorists it’s a sign of weakness and it sends a message that the government cannot catch them otherwise.

I know the people are desperate for a solution to Boko Harma but a negotiation will open a can of worms. Other groups will spring-up, commit havoc and expect to be rewarded also. There needs to be a solution that eliminates the group and prevents other such groups from coming up in the future.

Deciding to participate in terrorist activities pretty much sealed their fate, the full weight of the law has to fall on the group.

The fact that names and org-structure (of Boko Harma) were mentioned in the teleconference really bothers me, why are these guys not in custody?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by hardbody: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
cashmentor: Not Ceasefire

...... Surrender! Hahahahaha..... This is Good News, seems Gej is Wining this War! Kudos Man, Bravo!

He seems to be talking, acting and Going Tough of resent.... Mrs Gej must have been greatly Missed.... But i wonder where he's Geting some Nerves From, pray he keeps at it!

''of resent or recent which one?''.....

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by MCDumexx: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
Members of "Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad". Sounds 2me like "jabulani futbal team". Na cease-fire U̶̲̥̅̊na won do abi na cease Bombing? Nonsense! Why stop now? Is it becoz a Governor is yet 2be prosecuted, U̶̲̥̅̊ go out bombing places? Mumucious imbeciles, wait make I catch U̶̲̥̅̊ 4dat hole wey U̶̲̥̅̊ dey. Boko hadiot! Mtsheewwww!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by cashmentor(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
hardbody:

''of resent or recent which one?''.....
na you sabi O! Whatever i do here, na fun to Me! Recent ko, Resent ni, so far there's an "ent"

*dancing Azonto to the potential downfall of BokoBoys*

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Yawns* The Task Force should intensify their operation
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Igweka(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Please GEJ be careful Boko want to kill the people mentioned or they want to fraud 9ja. Why they didnt mention people 4rm south or east to be part of the dialogue well even if the above metioned people died ar they better dan my collegue that lost their life.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by mike404(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=chosen04]

He pointed out that for a dialogue to take place, it must be through the following elders namely: Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil, insisting that the dialogue must not take place in Nigeria but Saudi Arabia, as according to him, the government of Nigeria is not sincere for dialogue due to its betrayal in the past.

Abu Abdulazeez also said that the group has mandated five members who are to mediate on their behalf; they include himself (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

Oh I see. Its now clear that General Ayatollah Buhari is the commander in chief of Federal republic of Boko Haram shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Seriously? shocked

S E I Z E F I R E? On front page
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Mexyz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Jtf kip on bombardn dem,cos to me they re loosn d fight.@ poster, u must be an insane nd spoilt brat to call my darln nation a cursed nation. Who knws,maybe u re a cursed being too cos it takes one to knw one.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by vascey(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
speeder: The vampires at it again. You're not serious with your demands. How are we to know, iof ur demands are met u will cease fire.
And WTF do u mean release the arrested member and compensate u for killing thousands of ppl. Are u to compensate those u kill.
If i were the president, after hearing this condemned news, will take a shower, put on my pyjamas, lie on my bed and make love to my wife. Bleep them.

Not if you have Patience as your wife. She's unbleepable.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by vascey(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
No dialogue with terrorists.

We should fight to the last man.

And no one should tell me about being a victim cos I have been their victim. Alleluia.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Abagworo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
KingMEXX: They are now seeking dialogue after being weakened by the Nigerian army. Its obvious that Nigeria is winning this battle. I suggest No to their demands, releasing their members would only mean a regroup before they begin to strike again. These boys can never be trusted angry

Hahahahahaha! The army has really dealt them a heavy blow.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Saudi Arabia... that makes sense.. will Boko-Haram ride Camels all the way there or take a Flight via Lagos grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Beync(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
lets assume the govt is so foolish and dump to fall to their pray by meeting those senseless demands, could dat end their course of fighting for allah? What is allah going to reward them with for embarking on this stupid cours?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by easyfem(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
Apatijabo º°˚˚˚°º0 jesuuuuuu
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by mcevans1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2012

.....Ceasefire shocked

No wonder una dey sit for Jamb exams 9x
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by ashson: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
LET THEM HAVE IT and let us live in peace. afterall we will finally know who is d other boko haram that is trying to destroy d north...
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by misreal(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
How true is dis story.bokoharam will soon come nd strt saying dey didnt ask for dialogue. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje 'Bribery Videos' Sold In Kano Markets. Photos / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.