Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (36189 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by mycoldsweat: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Abu Abdulazeez further stressed that, all their members who were arrested and are under the custody of security agencies must be released with immediate effect, and all their wives who were displaced following the crises as well as their children must be rehabilitated into the society
/[/quote] On our part we the people of Nigeria demand that they BH should released from the grave all the Nigerians & foreigners killed by them to their families alive. That's our own conditions 4 dialogue
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by senator2k9(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
GEJ wil soon set up another COMMITTEE to look into this demand !!!
chosen04:
Members of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad also known as Boko Haram have said they are now willing to seize fire and stop all atrocities being perpetrated by their group and work against other existing groups if the State and Federal Government will truly heed to their demands.

The acclaimed spokesman of the group, Abu Mohammed Ibn Abdulazeez, who doubles as the second-in-command (Amir) to their leader Imam Abubakar Shekau revealed this in a tele-conference with journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday stating that if the state and the federal government want the group to seize fire completely, then former Borno state governo,r Ali Modu Sheriff must be arrested and prosecuted according to the law of the land.

He also said that apart from the arrest of Senator Ali Sheriff, government should compensate the group and rebuild their places of worship which were destroyed during 2009 uprising.

Abu Abdulazeez further stressed that, all their members who were arrested and are under the custody of security agencies must be released with immediate effect, and all their wives who were displaced following the crises as well as their children must be rehabilitated into the society to create room for a fruitful dialogue with the Federal Government.

He pointed out that for a dialogue to take place, it must be through the following elders namely: Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil, insisting that the dialogue must not take place in Nigeria but Saudi Arabia, as according to him, the government of Nigeria is not sincere for dialogue due to its betrayal in the past.

Abu Abdulazeez also said that the group has mandated five members who are to mediate on their behalf; they include himself (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

While speaking on the series of killings and unwantom destruction of property that took over Maiduguri recently, Abu Abdulazeez disassociated the group from such act, pointing out that such attacks were politically motivated by those seeking for power in the Borno Emirate council, government or otherwise, but not in line with the ideology of the sect who are fighting for the cause of Allah.

He also said that,the burning of old and newly constructed primary schools witnessed across the state were not masterminded by the sect, insisting that the burning of such places were carried out by aggrieved politicians who were denied contracts from the state government.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/01/we-will-seize-fire-government-arrests-sheriff-compensate-us-boko-haram/
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Ubenedictus(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
berem: Oya! GEJ over to you.thank goodness they didn't give condition that our president must be a muslim.
dis was what al qeda did, they wil use d money to stil fight us
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
wink somebody pinch me o!...
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Lordrama: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
WHY CAN,T WE GIVE THEM A TRY

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by NeddyX(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Buhari should be arrested!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by enujekorjoseph: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dialogue with which people? Boko hara? After all the evil they have done? Never! We would chase them away soonest possible, just watch and see. They have failed already.
Fedral government has started cooking for them and they would not be able to finish the food, so, that is why they are coming out with this stupid conditions after killing so
many people.Foolsssssssss!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Elebiju: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
toprealman: My government will NEVER negotiate with militants!
''''''rolls sleeves oya tell us ur country if u are proud....
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by omicron(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
mc~evans:

No wonder una dey sit for Jamb exams 9x
poor you
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by waice6571: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
But they atempted hoisting the flag of Fed Rep of BH some few days ago now. why are they now seeking negotiation. oh! like thier sponsors are backing out.
this sect will die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by adonisyung(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lordrama: WHY CAN,T WE GIVE THEM A TRY
U̶̲̥̅̊ smoke plantain leav?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by luvinhubby(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lordrama: WHY CAN,T WE GIVE THEM A TRY
And tell them sorry for arresting & killing your members & thank you for bombing innocent Nigerians to their early graves ? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by enujekorjoseph: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
quote author=adonisyung]U̶̲̥̅̊ smoke plantain leav?[/quote] Maybe my broda!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by MadCow1: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
And the appropiate response to these demands I expect to hear from the Government should go thus;

The Federal republic of Nigeria does not negotiate with terrorists..
Except MEND Either surrender your arms or go f*uck yourselves..

Then all those names called should be arrested and heavily interrogated by the SSS and DMI and include a polygraph test. Inject them with a truth serum as well during interogation.. F*uck their fundamental human rights.. If they are innocent, then they have nothing to fear or hide..

This is one of those times I wish we had a ruthless military Head of State like Abacha..
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by omenziate(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Boko haram go deny this news 2mao. I no believe this yeye country abeg.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by chronique(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
It's obvious GEJ,JTF & NIGERIA is currently winning this war. No to negotiations. Smoke them out till you get the last man standing. Use them as an example so that no other terrorists group(s) ever thinks of rising...
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Biggysmalls919(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
No, we won't meet ur demands. Keep carrying out ur suicide bombings. Fucktards
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by freshboy007: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
Blueboy0402: What is wrong with this people? Are they tired of blood? Are they tired of 72 virgins? Is GEJ now a muslim? Is JTF winning the war? Where are the pro Buharis? Why Saudi Arabia? Why dialogue? (thought they said no more dialogue with FG). Now I know Boko Haram and all their supporters are a bunch of confused animals.

For those who care to listen, please tell these virgin seekers that the blood of christians is like a seed. The more you shed their blood, the more the church grows.
i need a xtian seed for my church to grow more can U render Urz pls!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by killuminati(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
waice6571: But they atempted hoisting the flag of Fed Rep of BH some few days ago now. why are they now seeking negotiation. oh! like thier sponsors are backing out.
this sect will die a natural death.
natural death, as in how na?undecided

You mean without any form of stress? Make dem just dey die naturally? Abi?! Oboy u be... No worry make we bone but, no yarn dat kind tin again, ok?!

Good boy!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by salt1: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Demdem:

Me think u are dumb.
MEND named wole soyinka among those to represent them during discussions with Yaradua. Does that suggest that Wole Soyinka is evil MEND sponsor?

The two scenarios are as different as light is from darkness. MEND is demanding for adequate compensation for being the hen that lays the golden egg. They can easily ask Soyinka who stands for justice to rep them. You know that Soyinka recently threw his weight behind Achebe's claim of a genocide to Igbos.They know that Soyinka will be just and fair.
Recall too that MEND had engaged govt in dialogue but were ignored until they insisted on Nigeria listening.
Now what is BH, a terrorist group, asking for? Why shd Buhari be here if they are not sure he supports their cause?
His name on this list is a confirmation of what we had always known. The only missing person is IBB

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by hrhobi1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
You see plan b is working according to my suggestion, create a counter group consisting of christian solders, commit genocide on any suspicious Muslim community after each and every attack by these terrorists , let them have a bitter taste of their own food, and you will see them beg for mercy.

Now to my sorry A/ss boko haram friends, you see its very dangerous to start what you cant finish, We are Southern Nigerians, very smart set of people. Attack any christian congregation again and more genocide to your people and traditional rulers.

Bye for now.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Psylas(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Islam wants to becom peace
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by 2goodbobo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Then what about the churches they bombed? Who will rebuild them?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by GARRIx7(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmm. Jonathan's siblings have spoke......
grin grin

Whatever brings PEACE is cool by me.... cool cool
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by UmarSanda: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Red-Light:
thats what terrorist do.. They demand, they dnt dialogue.. Demands and more demands.. It only takes stupid government to fall for it.. D more government give.. they will ask 4 more..
Come to tink of it.. They want their members released.. What of the people those basta.rds has killed in their stupiid jihad struggle... What of the souls of innocent women and children begging 4 justice?
How can there be peace without justice?

I tink boko haram is loosing the war and government should not give to their demands..

Btw. .why did they mentioned buhari.. I thot pro buharis said the man is innocent.. I knew all along that buhari is notin buh a desperate green snake..
The former NSA was right when he said they should buhari 4 questioning
haters, i kw its Buhari's name u wil single out, wat u dnt kw is d level of trust and respect Buhari command.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Dee60: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
If I read them correctly, the original BH wans to stop fighting and want to engage the political BH which has been causing all the havoc. May be this will work.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by doche1: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
This so call useless infidels r now comin out wit their ugly head 4 negotiations.hmmm
i tink d FG need 2 arrest all does elders mention 4 questioning bcz its a clear indication dat they r d sponsors, n as former president obasanjo said.'dont negotiat wit terrorist,bcz it does'nt make any sence'
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by kpozite(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Decapo: Hmmmm....they know they're already losing their men.
NO to the dialogue pls
Exactly my point
GEJ, JTF good job no negotiations finish off the idio.ts
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hhahha na wa oo. Have seen that Boko Haram is now Pleading and are out of Guns and bombs now.
Shakes head...moves to the next thread.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by maclatunji: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
omicron: Not cease fire

.....Ceasefire shocked

It depends.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by maclatunji: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
doche1: This so call useless infidels r now comin out wit their ugly head 4 negotiations.hmmm
i tink d FG need 2 arrest all does elders mention 4 questioning bcz its a clear indication dat they r d sponsors, n as former president obasanjo said.'dont negotiat wit terrorist,bcz it does'nt make any sence'

How ironic? Obasanjo actually did try to initiate peace talks with Boko Haram. I guess we should arrest him too. Your logic is wack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.