Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (36187 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Ladies and gentle of Nairaland, you all can now officially begin to rejoice. Boko Haram has officially told us that

1. weakened 2.they are tired 3. the names of their leaders 4. Abu is no longer QaQa or KAKA 5. they want to be still relevant in Nigeria's politics.

Now Let us see what the Government will do with these information. Half a Word is enough for the ............
If they are weakened, thank God. They are trying to recover and then start their menace again. The Federal Government should take advantage of their weakened state and crush them once and for all.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Wsdm: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2012
I see your comments against Buhari as just out of envy. Some of you call him sectional leader. I challenge all of you to name one sectional leader that is so loved by his people from the whole of the Southern Nigeria. If the federal government is sincere to end the menace of boko haram,they would have since gone through Buhari because of the enormous respect he command in the whole of the North. Is the likes of Bababagida, Atiku,Abdulsalam not in the north?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by imarena(f): 6:07am On Nov 02, 2012
God Almighty never sleeps nor slumbers. Papa said I curse boko haram!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by omocheche(f): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2012
Buhari again? Nigerians should call on him for questioning. Boko Haram think every nigerian is like them that don't have sense of reasoning, so their members shld be released to them so that they can start all over again. Mr. President shld just pay a deaf ears to them let d poeple they mension their names take care of their needs after all they are d intiators of boko haram stupid people.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by shinken(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2012
a1solution: Though i am yet to believe this news. If this news is true I wud advise FG to arrest the pple mention by this sect immediatly, because for Boko Boys to trust them, signifies they are their sponsor. Thats my opinion

The way people talk out their a$$ amazes me. Even a child knows in every negotiation(hostage,terrorist, )the government sends in someone that the bad guys would be more likely to talk to. That doesn't mean the mediator is on the bad guy's side. These guys(evil as they are) have saved us the trouble of finding mediators and have listed them for us(by the way all of them are well known people to sane,balanced unbiased nigerians. With no links with the sect what so ever). That means on the nigerian side,we have Dr. Ali Monguno,buhari.... And the boko side we have sheikh so so so....
The Negotiations can be televised,the government will have a say thru the above mentioned elders. I think this is a step forward if pursued sincerely. And before you post any daft rebuttals,I live in Maiduguri, and the person with the tight shoe knows precisely where (and how) it pinches.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by bendazum: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2012
Rubbish
Nigeria does not negotiate with terrorists.Btw see the people they listed are all Muslims. Na the same people.So all these conditions must be met before dialogue? Smh.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by maclatunji: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2012
shinken:

The way people talk out their a$$ amazes me. Even a child knows in every negotiation(hostage,terrorist, )the government sends in someone that the bad guys would be more likely to talk to. That doesn't mean the mediator is on the bad guy's side. These guys(evil as they are) have saved us the trouble of finding mediators and have listed them for us(by the way all of them are well known people to sane,balanced unbiased nigerians. With no links with the sect what so ever). That means on the nigerian side,we have Dr. Ali Monguno,buhari.... And the boko side we have sheikh so so so....
The Negotiations can be televised,the government will have a say thru the above mentioned elders. I think this is a step forward if pursued sincerely. And before you post any daft rebuttals,I live in Maiduguri, and the person with the tight shoe knows precisely where (and how) it pinches.

Cheers

Don't mind them, the unfortunate thing is that many of them are actually part of the government. How can we make progress with so many people who can't see beyond their highly tribalistic and bigoted noses in positions of authority?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by texazzpete(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2012
When the MEND criminals put forward Soyinka to negotiate on their behalf, none of you m0r0ns called Soyinka a terrorist.

Now when na Buhari, una wan craze. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by meetshaka(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2012
Negotiate? Compensate? Dialogue? No no no no. Now they know that they are been hunted rat bush meats they want dialogue. To me dialogue does not exist with them. You can't negotiate with terrorist and its obvious now Buhari is in support of them, if not why would they mention him? Nigeria must stand, noboby is above our country.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by lumeneng22: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Is Pastor Tunde Bakare, seeing what am seeing ?
. What about tinubu acn merger plans with buhari's cpc?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2012
salt 1:

You are wrong, maclatunji. Koffi Annan isn't Syrian so he is expected to be neutral. Buhari is Nigerian and has been accused of being their commander-in-chief. No right-thinking person will consider Buhari neutral. They should've left him out of this to save his ailing reputation. But obviously, they are proud of his role and wish to be further associated with him.
What precisely does BH want?

Demdem:

Me think u are dumb.
MEND named wole soyinka among those to represent them during discussions with Yaradua. Does that suggest that Wole Soyinka is evil MEND sponsor?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2012
salt 1:

The two scenarios are as different as light is from darkness. MEND is demanding for adequate compensation for being the hen that lays the golden egg. They can easily ask Soyinka who stands for justice to rep them. You know that Soyinka recently threw his weight behind Achebe's claim of a genocide to Igbos.They know that Soyinka will be just and fair.
Recall too that MEND had engaged govt in dialogue but were ignored until they insisted on Nigeria listening.
Now what is BH, a terrorist group, asking for? Why shd Buhari be here if they are not sure he supports their cause?
His name on this list is a confirmation of what we had always known. The only missing person is IBB

What are u talking about. Evil MEND was an devilish organisation fighting for their individual pockets under the guise that they are fighting for the emancipation of the ND. Even the dumbest amongs us has seen and realized this even from recent events all around us. In order to acheive this selfish aims of theirs, they killed and maimed as far as their might can take them even till lagos. There is no light in MEND. the tompolos, boyloafs, Atekes etc are all evil selfish bitches that ought to be stoned. I see both evil Boko and MEND the same way. All killers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by mu2sa2: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=idowuswap]Hausa are the most wild animal of the highest order.senseless people.who care if bunch of idiot cease fire.make them just dey thier north 4 nothing.2 destroy the dirty place.illitrate is a diesease.when other tribe are schooling hausa dey run naked inside bush.almajirisss.mad tribe[/quoteYour post like most others on this shows that many people lack comprehension of the BH crises. Most BH members are Kanuri,not Hausa. In the search for peace every avenue must be xplored. OBJ has tried and is still available. Buhari,hate or like him, is respected not only in d north but across nigeria and even beyond for his clean record. Woorking with the other highly respected individuals, the Buhari team can do the job.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by lumeneng22: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2012
fidelix: While speaking on the series of killings and unwantom destruction of property that took over Maiduguri recently, Abu Abdulazeez disassociated the group from such act, pointing out that such attacks were politically motivated by those seeking for power in the Borno Emirate council, government or otherwise, but not in line with the ideology of the sect who are fighting for the cause of Allah.

He also said that,the burning of old and newly constructed primary schools witnessed across the state were not masterminded by the sect, insisting that the burning of such places were carried out by aggrieved politicians who were denied contracts from the state government.

if u didnt do all that then why dialogue wit u, abeg let the real boko haram come forward[i][/i]
. After proudly claiming responsibility? Habah malam abudulazeez! men should fear God.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

GEJ not arresting him is only strategic. criminal offense is never over taken by time, so chill. Buhari respected by commoners where - kano voted against him/his party, don't tell me kaduna pls. maybe in daura - though yaradua showed him pepper even there.

Let me as your silly brain - Did syria rebels or government nominated kofi annan?

So Retardeen our president knows that Buhari is behind Evil Boko all these while and he allowed him to continue to kill the innocent constantly because to him its strategically right. Me think u are eternally dumb
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by curtain: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2012
SINCE SENATOR ZANNA BECAME A PRIME SUSPECT, DIFFERENT THINGS BEGINS TO MANIFEST. Buhari a fulani man riding on the back of the kanuris again...... An ijaw man has made buhari a Fulani-General weep on TV, so buhari took vengeance by fulfilin his threats on innocent civilians. Now they want to negotiate. My question is ARE THEY TIRED OF FIGHTING THE COURSE OF ALLAH? OR IS THE QUOTA OF VIRGINS MEANT FOR NIGERIAN JIHADIST EXHAUSTED?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by dewize01(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2012
It jst amazes me whn ppl make uninformd statements out of their biasd premonitions. They never for once consider wat those in d so called JTF ar goin thru. Even d JTF ar tired of d operation. They alwys complain dat dey ar figtin wit an unknown enemy grp. I advise GEJ to go for negotiation,bt bearing in mind that not all their demands can be met.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2012
texazzpete: When the MEND criminals put forward Soyinka to negotiate on their behalf, none of you m0r0ns called Soyinka a terrorist.

Now when na Buhari, una wan craze. Rubbish.

u dey mind the goats
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by banki(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

was about to say the same thing......

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2012
Ramcie: lmao , when people are thinking in one direction, only acidtalk goes the other way.

I tire for acidtalk o!

I Trust GEJ to succumb. A committee will surely be set up that will approve N500Million to fly them to Saudi Arabia.

It seems a pure heart can never be successful in Nigeria, only the wicked and the heartless are successful. This is what I have learnt since the inception of democracy. We have first class graduates roaming the street of Nigeria, while illiterates that pick up guns against the government are flying first class to New York city at the expense of our weak government. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2012
chosen04:
Members of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad also known as Boko Haram have said they are now willing to seize fire and stop all atrocities being perpetrated by their group and work against other existing groups if the State and Federal Government will truly heed to their demands.

The acclaimed spokesman of the group, Abu Mohammed Ibn Abdulazeez, who doubles as the second-in-command (Amir) to their leader Imam Abubakar Shekau revealed this in a tele-conference with journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday stating that if the state and the federal government want the group to seize fire completely, then former Borno state governo,r Ali Modu Sheriff must be arrested and prosecuted according to the law of the land.

He also said that apart from the arrest of Senator Ali Sheriff, government should compensate the group and rebuild their places of worship which were destroyed during 2009 uprising.

Abu Abdulazeez further stressed that, all their members who were arrested and are under the custody of security agencies must be released with immediate effect, and all their wives who were displaced following the crises as well as their children must be rehabilitated into the society to create room for a fruitful dialogue with the Federal Government.

He pointed out that for a dialogue to take place, it must be through the following elders namely: Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil, insisting that the dialogue must not take place in Nigeria but Saudi Arabia, as according to him, the government of Nigeria is not sincere for dialogue due to its betrayal in the past.

Abu Abdulazeez also said that the group has mandated five members who are to mediate on their behalf; they include himself (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

While speaking on the series of killings and unwantom destruction of property that took over Maiduguri recently, Abu Abdulazeez disassociated the group from such act, pointing out that such attacks were politically motivated by those seeking for power in the Borno Emirate council, government or otherwise, but not in line with the ideology of the sect who are fighting for the cause of Allah.

He also said that,the burning of old and newly constructed primary schools witnessed across the state were not masterminded by the sect, insisting that the burning of such places were carried out by aggrieved politicians who were denied contracts from the state government.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/01/we-will-seize-fire-government-arrests-sheriff-compensate-us-boko-haram/

What is Jalmatu's Anus?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by curtain: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2012
WAT KIND OF NEGOTIATION IS THIS, U CHOOSE THE PPLE FROM UR SIDE AND CHOOSE THE PPLE ON MY SIDE ALL BY UR SELF........ i laugh in kanuri. Dats not a negotiation bt a group meeting.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Prestonvic(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Why is boko haram leader not included for the negotiation?
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by lorddannie: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Saudi Arabia... that makes sense.. will Boko-Haram ride Camels all the way there or take a Flight via Lagos grin grin grin grin
lagos airport, please. it's faster. hahahaha
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2012
maclatunji:

Strategic stupidity that would be. You mean you leave someone you allege is committing heinous crimes to continue and that's strategic? Who are these people I am discussing with?

The National Council of State is the highest decision making body in Nigeria where Boko Haram management is discussed. You mean Buhari shuns its meetings repeatedly because he doesn't want to know what the government is doing to fight a group you claim he leads?

It is one thing to dislike/hate a man but what you guys are displaying here is totally inept thinking with even more abysmal debating skills.

When Boko Haram was tormenting late Yar'adua's government leading to its leader's death, it was led by who?

Demdem:

So Retardeen our president knows that Buhari is behind Evil Boko all these while and he allowed him to continue to kill the innocent constantly because to him its strategically right. Me think u are eternally dumb

maclatunji, I will take the pain to enlighten you, though your case is beyond redemption. arresting the mugu would have been playing into his hand, dignifying him, make him look like a hero been persecuted. the more strategic option is to ignore the jihadist, cut off his finance source and flush out his foot soldiers and boy! see the result of this strategy - amazing!

-one kaka is behind bars and the other qaqa is roasting in hell
-2 bamas are cooling their heels in torture camps.
-2 senators facing the wrath of the law
-hundreds of their sucide bombers have been eliminated in damaturu, maiduguri, yobe and postiskum.

Now what has all these translate to: the sect is on its knees, begging
- their conditions have changed-
*they dont want GEJ to accept islam any longer
*they dont want to islamize nigeria any longer
*They are now ready to disobey quaranic injunctions that barred them from negociating with 'infidels'

Now that is what is called SRATEGIC
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Bosuntop: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2012
They want to dialogue... Ummmmh i dey laugh ooo.pls. Ask them why are they targetting catholic churches and christians.from all indications all the people that offend them they re all muslims including the former governor of borno state they mentioned.God is in control ,boko era ll soon end..
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by dokzell: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2012
Ramcie: lmao , when people are thinking in one direction, only acidtalk goes the other way.
bros i taya o! meanwhile, it is now clear dat buhari is behind all dis senseless killings. wat a pitty! i grew up respecting dis man cos of his seeming tough stance to injustice,corruption n indiscipline. unfortunately, the likes of Pst Bakare hav queued behind a murderer worse dan adulf hitler. shocked
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2012
Boko haram is at dia wits end, a sustained crack down will smoke she-cow and d other leaders out. Weapons supplies has been cut off by Isreali attacks on dia weapons factory in Sudan. The financiers (Senators) are being narrowed down one after d other. The others are lying low. Funding is not forth coming again. Suicide bombers are depleted(most are in jail) are they going out like that? Hell No. They want to remain relevant in Politics.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Demdem(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

[s]maclatunji, I will take the pain to enlighten you, though your case is beyond redemption. arresting the mugu would have been playing into his hand, dignifying him, make him look like a hero been persecuted. the more strategic option is to ignore the jihadist, cut off his finance source and flush out his foot soldiers and boy! see the result of this strategy - amazing!

-hundreds of their sucide bombers have been eliminated in damaturu, maiduguri, yobe and postiskum.

*They are now ready to disobey quaranic injunctions that barred them from negociating with 'infidels'

[/s]

Complete Crap. Zero sense.
God Forbid, I wonder what ur position would have been if any of ur loved ones (if married - ur wife) was a casualty from the evil Boko suicide bombing. I hope ur position will remain. angry angry

The moment the world knew that Osama was behind 9-11, the hunt for him began. U are saying the govt knows Buhari's complicity and yet let him alone strategically. What a very useless and hopless govt then.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2012
thunder fire them to think of compensation. the FG must not make such mistake bc if they do, i promise u, many other terrorist group will arise knowing that they will be compensated. 4uk all of them. Saudi Arabia must be a useless country, since it where terrorists meet to negotiate. No wonder "they" go there .

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by jaybee(f): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Boko Haram should Dialogue with JTF at Borno

i think since this clone, sorry Billyonaire, (it masquerades in so many names and shades) came to nl, this is closest it has come, to making sense.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by maclatunji: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

maclatunji, I will take the pain to enlighten you, though your case is beyond redemption. arresting the mugu would have been playing into his hand, dignifying him, make him look like a hero been persecuted. the more strategic option is to ignore the jihadist, cut off his finance source and flush out his foot soldiers and boy! see the result of this strategy - amazing!

Strategic olodoism is what you're defending. GEJ and his team planned all of that? What Lalaland are you living in.

You forgot that the 2 Senators arrested are PDP members. Is that part of the strategy too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.