Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (36188 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Blueboy0402: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
freshboy007: i need a xtian seed for my church to grow more can U render Urz pls!

I would have ignored you but I realized you are either having issues with English comprehention or probably you are one of those who use church as business. If you are looking for blood as catalyst for your church growth, I suggest you start with your church members and experience rapid growth. I assure you that even Rev King will envy you from his prison.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by basher(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
sapien: Are these people mad? So, despite all the nefarious atrocities they have committed against humanity, they still crave their arrested members released? Terrorists listing conditions for ceasefire? In saner climes, these mutherfückers ässes should be roasting in hell by now. Trust our dunderhead President, he might as well grant their wishes.

Shuo!! Mus u quote d whole tin? Abi u nor no say Na sumall blakberri I dey carri browse so? My finger wan broke 4 scrolling!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by salt1: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
maclatunji:

Your post is riddled with sentiments.The implication of what you are saying is that GEJ and his government see and know Buhari as a Boko Haram leader and left him to run a political party after that. Haba! Even if GEJ is that spineless, the international community would have forced him to act against Buhari after the United Nations building bombing. Remove sentiments and think objectively.

Buhari is respected by even PDP members for his uprightness and consistency, Boko Haram members are not stupid - they know the government knows Buhari is clean. Otherwise, they won't mention his name.

A mediator's nationality is irrelevant as long as both sides are ready to work with him/her. Obasanjo is also Nigerian and tried to do the same thing but failed.

Wrong again. Buhari is a sectional leader of the poor that breed BH. Why the international community didn't move GEJ to nail him was to reduce the heating up of the polity which that may generate.
It must be painful seeing ur idol desecrated because the vast majority of us don't see Buhari as the saint you think he is. His silence in d post-election killings and his dogs and baboons grandstanding are anything but saintly. He is a fanatical moslem. To those of us who aren't moslem' the more fanatical they appear, the more violent

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by maclatunji: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
oxford:

GEJ not arresting him is only strategic. criminal offense is never over taken by time, so chill. Buhari respected by commoners where - kano voted against him/his party, don't tell me kaduna pls. maybe in daura - though yaradua showed him pepper even there.

Let me as your silly brain - Did syria rebels or government nominated kofi annan?

Strategic stupidity that would be. You mean you leave someone you allege is committing heinous crimes to continue and that's strategic? Who are these people I am discussing with?

The National Council of State is the highest decision making body in Nigeria where Boko Haram management is discussed. You mean Buhari shuns its meetings repeatedly because he doesn't want to know what the government is doing to fight a group you claim he leads?

It is one thing to dislike/hate a man but what you guys are displaying here is totally inept thinking with even more abysmal debating skills.

When Boko Haram was tormenting late Yar'adua's government leading to its leader's death, it was led by who?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by charleseee(f): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
For me Nigerian govt should dialogue with boko haram to save the lives of many that dies every sunday, people are against it bt u might be a victim 1day, this might save ur life or of ur family members. I knw its nt proper to dialogue wit terrorists bt we ve to save the life people. If this can save 1 life then it worth it. Lets think abt it and also remember wat happened during militants' time.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
gangar: front page please
oya back page please!
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by maclatunji: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
salt 1:

Wrong again. Buhari is a sectional leader of the poor that breed BH. Why the international community didn't move GEJ to nail him was to reduce the heating up of the polity which that may generate.
It must be painful seeing ur idol desecrated because the vast majority of us don't see Buhari as the saint you think he is. His silence in d post-election killings and his dogs and baboons grandstanding are anything but saintly. He is a fanatical moslem. To those of us who aren't moslem' the more fanatical they appear, the more violent

My idol? Brother please! I am just objective. Buhari knew what happened during the election and refused to talk because whether he spoke or not, the Buck still stopped on GEJ's table. He was and still is Commander-in-Chief.

You're actually suggesting that suicide bombers using helpless Nigerians as target practice has not heated-up the polity enough for the government to act- shame on you for such a suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Alabiojoski(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Trust me, it's salt on injury.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by eROX: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
speeder: The vampires at it again. You're not serious with your demands. How are we to know that if ur demands are met u will cease fire.
And WTF do u mean release the arrested member and compensate u for killing thousands of ppl. Are u to compensate those u killed.
If i were the president, after hearing this condemned news, will take a shower, put on my pyjamas, lie on my bed and make love to my wife. Bleep them.

...if she doesn't have cancer of the cervix or uterus

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by INFO70: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls BH, dont seize fire. if u do who will fight for your god. if u seize ur god will come down and fight and that will be terrible. na hear me? aboki tongue
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by danbosket26(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dialogue catch fire,dey shud dialogue wit d JTF.As 4 dt looser buhari,God go put hand 4ur mata.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Horus(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
fittty: Who dialogues with terrorists? undecided

Only defeated people dialogues with terrorists.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2012
Their demands are reasonable - the Nigerian government needs to embrace the dialogue and put an end to the BH menace...

You can't win against terrorists and guerrilla warfare - the UK had to give in to dialogue to stop the IRA menace, and the yanks are currently negotiating with Taliban...

You guys can continue to blow hot air till kingdom come, I bet the Nigerian army also want this madness to stop...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by prettyboi1(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Shebi some people had been "begging" for dialogue with this terrorist group? Ok o,they have come up with their stupid conditions & I won't be surprised if GEJ's government would fulfill them & even ask them for more conditions. It's so pathetic that anyone would even consider negotiating with these terrorists. Do you expect them to give you cheap conditions for a cease-fire? Let's assume their conditions are even cheap,do you think they'd end there? Years after they're all bored,they get back to doing the jobs they know how to do best....which is TERRORISM. I say NO TO DIALOGUE & yes to a real underground & intelligence gathering approach to legally exterminate these scums & anyone that's a threat to national security.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Horus(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by babalo1: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2012
I Think BH was inspired by Naija delta militants.
the plan is simple- wreck havoc first, then ask
for negotiation then get paid millions of dollars
for the so called cease fire
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Omobacom: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2012
Mind U, they said they will negotiate in Saudi. Maybe GEJ will be force to become a BOKO or become a muslim.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by AMvanquish: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2012
KingMEXX: They are now seeking dialogue after being weakened by the Nigerian army. Its obvious that Nigeria is winning this battle. I suggest No to their demands, releasing their members would only mean a regroup before they begin to strike again. These boys can never be trusted angry

As usual a buhari hater would jump on this. So because they mentioned an upright man to negotiate on their behalf, that means he is a sponsor.
typical one sided thinking...smh
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by prettyboi1(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2012
maclatunji:

Your comprehension skills are poor, they want Buhari as a mediator - a neutral party between they and the government. Kofi Annan played a similar role before resigning as peace mediator in the Syrian crisis. That you got so many likes is an indication of the big problem we have in Nigeria- pervasive lack of comprehension and depth in analysing issues.

I totally agree with you. We Nigerians can be very sentimental people that's why many ignoramuses on here have started nailing Buhari like they're absolutely sure he runs boko haram.Smh...... I guess many Nigerians don't know what a mediator means & also don't understand that a mediator is supposed to be neutral & not take sides with any party. That's why many people are already being so Judgmental with Buhari being mentioned as a mediator. Earlier this year,boko haram also asked to speak with Obasanjo. I guess Obasanjo also runs boko haram. #smh for how emotional/sentimental the average Nigerian is.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Omobacom: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2012
Na U go skuul Pass... Professor MR/MISS/MRS. Comment not to quote people's topographical errors. Na CAMBNIDGE U ATTEND. I know you will will talk on skuul(school).
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by BERNIMOORE: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2012
He pointed out that for a dialogue to take place, it must be through the following elders namely: Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil, insisting that the dialogue must not take place in Nigeria but Saudi Arabia, as according to him, the government of Nigeria is not sincere for dialogue due to its betrayal in the past.

Abu Abdulazeez also said that the group has mandated five members who are to mediate on their behalf; they include himself (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

Are these names christian names or muslims? Now some people will be telling us that 'they are not muslims' TWO SHEIKHS, ONE MUSLIM HEAD OF STATE (Abu Mohammed Abdulazeez), Abu Abbas, Sheikh Ibrahim Yusuf, Sheikh Sani Kontogora and Mamman Nur

LETS STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES, OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS CONSPIRED TO CONCEAL THE ACTIVITIES OF BH,ITS A SHAME ANYWAY.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by jimjones: 1:08am On Nov 02, 2012
karl max: They actaully called BUHARI as one of their Negotiators is it not clear now that buhari and all those mentioned as negotiators are their sponsor.

no it's "not clear now that buhari and all those mentioned as negotiators are their sponsor." no, you foool! those people mentioned are supposed to mediate. by your gutter logic it's safe to conclude that koffi anan was the sponsor of the syrian rebels, innit? what is clear that it's deadheads like you that called for the beheading of ibb and dokpesi simply because some shoddy sss 'investigation' linked them to text messages sent between the alleged independence day bombers. el-rufai must have been talking about you.

make this so-called boko haram spokesperson go sleep for bush, abeg. at first it was western education and values they had issues with. now it's ali sheriff. farkin r3tards.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by jkross(m): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Non sense!!NEXT![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by coolzeal(m): 1:33am On Nov 02, 2012
Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno, Former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari, former Yobe State Governor, Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Ambassador Gaji Galtimari and Barr Aisha Alkali Wakil and her husband, Barr, Alkali Wakil.. Is it just me or the above listed are some of the sponsors of this bloody wayward group. Our government are not clean either, as.sholes
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Ranoscky(m): 2:11am On Nov 02, 2012
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by takedat(m): 2:13am On Nov 02, 2012
Nigerians are highly sentimental. I believe Western countries are as much involved in helping Nigeria get rid of this shameful Boko Haram insurgency. For the FG to welcome this arrangement and the mediators named by BH, enough security checks would have been made to clarify if they truly have links Or are the sponsors of BH.
Though negotiating with terrorists is not a welcome idea but if the FG feels that is their next move its okay by me. Buhari surely is putting his political career into jeopardy by accepting this move but one can understand that the north hold him in high esteem that was why he accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 02, 2012
Nigerians are just too forgetful. Have we all forgotten about "MAMMAN NUR", that dude has a 25 million naira bounty on his head. He is the architect of the united nations bombing in abuja.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT & nigerians MAMMAN NUR should be killed at first sight of him. He is a mass murderer. Kill mamman nur. He is a terrorists and a mass murderer!!!!

Why should the government negotiate with that man, he murdered over 25 people in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Amitex(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2012
I think Buhari has a moral burden now to dissociate himself from BOKO HARAM. If he does not, then we sure can conclude that either he is their sponsor or they are working (or rather killing Christians) for him. One by one, we shall continue to know the 'troublers' of our dear nation

God bless Nigeria
[size=20pt]
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by SlyIg(f): 4:07am On Nov 02, 2012
omicron: Not cease fire

.....Ceasefire shocked
no o o o
it is 'cees fya'.
People are talking abt boko haram menace and these professors of English language are here fighting for another man's language.
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by miracleoscar(m): 4:24am On Nov 02, 2012
When a man is tired of committing atrocities he tends to deny his previous sins,this is the fate of bokoharam who after destructions claim responsibility but are now saying the contrary.una don tire abi
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2012
Ladies and gentle of Nairaland, you all can now officially begin to rejoice. Boko Haram has officially told us that

1. It is weakened 2.they are tired 3. the names of their leaders 4. Abu is no longer QaQa or KAKA 5. they want to be still relevant in Nigeria's politics.

Now Let us see what the Government will do with these information. Half a Word is enough for the ............
Re: Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 02, 2012
The Boko Harem is an enemy of Nigeria. Their recommended place of negotiation is a bait which the Federal Government must resist. Since they are the enemy who want nothing but the destruction of Nigeria, there is nothing like negotiation and they should be crushed. The Federal Government should use this proposed negotiation turn the tables against them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos) / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.