Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Cross river - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river (23119 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
Where did you choose in the initial redeployment form?
I chose oyo state
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nonywendy(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2012
mZ sleeq:
I chose oyo state

be happy cos u cnt compare sokoto and crossriver. Im a corp member serving in crossriver, calabar to b precise. Jst report @ nysc secretariat calabar and do ur necessary documentation. Safe journey. Incase u nid clarity, u can contact me on 07030387478
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
mZ sleeq:
I chose oyo state
That's strange , at least they should have given you a nearby state if Oyo was filled up, same thing happened in our camp (Katsina)..Many got there neighboring state in lieu of there preferred choice ... But there were some who also chose Oyo & ended up in Kogi
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nonywendy:

be happy cos u cnt compare sokoto and crossriver. Im a corp member serving in crossriver, calabar to b precise. Jst report @ nysc secretariat calabar and do ur necessary documentation. Safe journey. Incase u nid clarity, u can contact me on 07030387478
Tanx,I rily appreciate d help.imma get bak 2 u.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nonywendy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
mZ sleeq:
Tanx,I rily appreciate d help.imma get bak 2 u.

wlcm
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
I want to come to calabar for the christmas. Abeg do you know any affordable accomodation for a corp member for abt 1-2 weeks?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2012
you will get now if you have money.calabar is very beautiful but u will pay for it.i am serving in cross river state ,posted to obudu anyway.believe me,u wont like to go back when you come to calabar.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by yamunla(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
For those of u comin from Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Kwara,pls i beg u in the name of God,dont pass thru calabar for ur own Goood..because of Bad Road,Traffick and Madt Delay..Just take Onitsha Bus,wen u get to Onitsha ask of Onitsha South Transport Limited Park and Board Ikom Bus 2K..drop @ Obubra Junction and Take 50 naira Bike to camp..from Lagos to Onitsha is 6hrs and From Onitsha To Obubra is anoda 6hrs too..am a Batch C Kopa presently servin in Ikom LGA...For any enquiry u can add me on 2go Adeyemi1337 or whatsapp 08024029711..#team CrossKopa#
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by starbuck(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
ekkywolex: If you are going to NYSC permanent orientation camp Apiapun, Obubra cross River from onitsha. Here is the direction,
Enter Onitsha south mass transit @ upper Iweka after Toronto hospital,ask for IKOM motor. Then the motor will stop you @ Obubra junction before heading to IKOM. Thereafter, you Bike to the NYSC orientation camp: not every one like Bike.When you get to Obubra junction cross to your left you will find filling station, there you may take cab or bike depends on you, . SAFE JOURNEY TO YOU ALL. One Love !!!

Hw much is d Tfare
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by OdyOdy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
yamunla: For those of u comin from Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Kwara,pls i beg u in the name of God,dont pass thru calabar for ur own Goood..because of Bad Road,Traffick and Madt Delay..Just take Onitsha Bus,wen u get to Onitsha ask of Onitsha South Transport Limited Park and Board Ikom Bus 2K..drop @ Obubra Junction and Take 50 naira Bike to camp..from Lagos to Onitsha is 6hrs and From Onitsha To Obubra is anoda 6hrs too..am a Batch C Kopa presently servin in Ikom LGA...For any enquiry u can add me on 2go Adeyemi1337 or whatsapp 08024029711..#team CrossKopa#

pls how do i get to camp from owerri?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by ignis: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hello all,
Please i need help on how i can get to Cross river camp from kano state. I learnt there is no direct route. Please someone should enlighten me on the easiest and best route.
Thanks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Emusan(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2013
ignis: Hello all,
Please i need help on how i can get to Cross river camp from kano state. I learnt there is no direct route. Please someone should enlighten me on the easiest and best route.
Thanks.

If there is direct bus from kano to calabar enter or stop @ abuja from kano then enter calabar @ abuja tell the driver u are coming down at IKOM or OBUBRA junction then take a bike to camp. Gudluck
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by treasurepearl: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Pls,help me out.am a graduate of oau posted to cross river.I wl b going frm ibadan on monday.pls,if u kno u wl b going frm ibadan,I wl suggest we board d same bus.kindly call m on ds no 08033963845.pls,shd we go wt cross country or wch one.

(1) (2) (3)

My Experience As A Nasarawa/Lagos Ex-Corper. (19C) / Enugu SME Smes NYSC 2019 Teacher Digital Marketing SEO Agency In Enugu / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.