Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (15485 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2012
Shugamania: Hmmmm.. Na so e dey start.

No dearie, I'm a real man. A real man doesn't love a million girls, he loves one girl in a million ways wink smiley
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by abes(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
Elebiju: .....hugs byvan and jabs with d knee below..........99% percent of married men have cheated and will cheat on their partners,this includes pastors and the likes,its just a matter of been adventurous,I love fat ladies and I can't imagine myself dating a skinny babe,if by chance it happens I'll surely cheat cos I've gotta eat somefin that satisfy me,cheating is innate for all humans it is not for men alone

Cheaters always assume every one cheats to soothe their guilt,99per can never be cheats.Speak for yourself.
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
Shugamania: Why do men cheat? Why does our society make it seem like it's okay for a man to cheat?? Why do our mothers tell us to turn a blind eye even when all evidences tell the story, and our friends tell us it's just their nature??

Why, when u finally find one that doesn't cheat, does everyone think he's doing the girl a favour? And why do we, the women act all meek and gentle and let them get away with it in the name of love and endurance?

My cousin's gf caught him in the act and he had the guts to tell her during the ensuing argument that he has every right to cheat cos he needs to get as many different girls as he can and compare them before he finally choses the best one to settle down with. I tried talking to him after his girlfriend left and he said ''if i wan buy garri for market sef, i no go taste different ones before i chose the one wey i go buy?'' I was so pissed... I ranted and raved and he just ignored me.

I don't blame him sha, i blame the sexist society we live in...in fact i dey vex!

Men, i need clarifications please, is it that you just find it impossible not to cheat or you enjoy hurting your partners?
***falls from chair**** grin grin grin grin
Re: What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? by samshoz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Not all men cheat u know and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.