Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, (9592 Views)

Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Anti-fraud Campaign:samples Of E-mails Used By Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by ikamefa(f): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
*subscribing*
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by basher(m): 1:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Thank you for starting this thread. (Please excuse my abrevs & Lang, I'm typing from a tiny BB)

I've been a fan of yours since stumbling across a comment u made & saying to myself; who d fck is dis? I clicked thru to your profile & saw a pic of a woman bent over, azz up in d air with panties showing through see through leggings. Said to myself, this Aint her pic, she Aint Nigerian or she hasn't had "IT" properly for a while. Well, all my assumptions were blasted away when I browsed through your diary; you are as real as fresh hot shiiit! And as gutsy as hell. If I had half the guts you have, I'd be dragging richest Nigerian with dangote! I've got no questions to ask; its there. You are living your life d way YOU want & it doesn't really matter what drives you to share some of it on NL.

1 Like

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2012
^^^
Glad, SOME questions are answered "fan". wink Nothing strange about my posts or photos on or off NL! Very proud to share. I have NEVER feared anyone or anything in my life. Not to mention cyber riff-raffs on or offline. I want my h-enemies to know. . . . And do their phocking WORSTEST! kiss Just to shut these rickety-azzzed cyber riff-raffs and their poverty-stricken gangs of agbaya/juvenile combo of okoro-ngbatic, UGLY, WRRRRETCHED low-lives up.

We all love our lives! Some of us really have plenty to show for it! cool
Why hide behind a computer? ;DI want the world to know. kiss
Who is fake and who is real!! cheesy

Especially for those BUSHMEATS that like to compete for stoopid attention from cyber riff-raffs. When some of us are on the w-w-w, we really have lives!
Dammmmn good lives!As for sharing, my prerogative. cool
Who wan quench, my pleasure! Only the guilty are ashamed!

Who is the attention-seeker? From who or what?
Purely entertainment only. I do it all. Even if I know you offline, your bizznezz!
Not mine! I did not kill or steal! Even if I did. . . . I still would not have to answer to no one but my lawyers and the law!

TEHN will NOT be contacted for my bail or attorneys' fees. So? How can we help each other?

NEGATIVE!!!' cool

As for Dangote? Naaaaah! I don't hang around men who can't keep their wives happy, NO MATTER HOW WEALTHY! They are cursed! My standard!!!! kiss

Back to work jare! 2 hours to close!!! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Gboliwe: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
I know you have a good heart and you are very emotional even though you act like you are superman. grin
Why do you pose a very strong and hateful person?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Calotti, if things do not work out between you and your husband, are you going to get married again?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Work don close! I don h-enter for bed dey chop breakfast. . . 2 hours to knack beta sleep! cool

Ahem! Where were we?

Gboliwe: I know you have a good heart and you are very emotional even though you act like you are superman. grin
Why do you pose a very strong and hateful person?

A very good heart. . .not boasting. People who know me will say that as my #1 saving grace! cool Amen.
I am not hateful. . .far from it.
All the people I work with and my husband will be the first to shout 'AGREE'!
I only sow hate where I reap hate. Like on places like NL! Where you encounter the most evil and darkest of souls! AKA Ogboni-Okija Christians and 'Sharia-DUNDEE-UNITED' Muslims! kiss
No problem with me there at all.
The joys of not being religious are numerous.
Not being stoopid is one of them. kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
jennykadry: Calotti, if things do not work out between you and your husband, are you going to get married again?

You know what?
I used to say never!
As I grow older and more 'stable' financially. . . I will only re-marry for one reason.

MONEY! I MEAN BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG MONEY!"Ogwu Ego" inclusive. . . . grin
I have married for love and children. . . I have all that.
The man must be EXTREMELY WEALTHY! I don't need love or children. . . .kiss
I will marry for security and wealth. kiss
Or I stay on my own. . . I don't want insult from broke-azzed niggers! Heaven and hell forbid!!! cheesy

The only thing a man can offer me at this stage in my life is MONEY! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Onye ara. I must say I had my reservations when I knew you as AJ, I am beginning to enjoy your posts grin

But do you see yourself living with another man? You know your wahala is too much, not many man go fit handle you. Your husband must be a strong man I swear, you are like a bone in his throat, swallow e no gree, vomit e no gree grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
jennykadry: Onye ara. I must say I had my reservations when I knew you as AJ, I am beginning to enjoy your posts grin

But do you see yourself living with another man? You know your wahala is too much, not many man go fit handle you. Your husband must be a strong man I swear, you are like a bone in his throat, swallow e no gree, vomit e no gree grin

Never judge a book by it's cover, UNTIL YOU HAVE READ IT FROM COVER TO COVER. Life is such as. . . . .
Full of connections, disconnections and reconnections. Some more final than others.
I guess with you and I. . . we have come full circle. We have had HEATED words on NL. . . and I never took them to heart. Even with your other handles. . . *cough-cough* wink . . . .When you exchange words with another person, THEN YOU SEE THE SOUL! I have seen yours.I have seen your heart. . . .you are just like me. . . emotional and impulsive. But no evil. I understand you.grin

This my wahala ehn. . .men dey h-enjoy am! Even women too! I am a lively person! Never a dull moment!!! cheesy
You are right, not many men can even look in my direction without suffering severe impotence!
WHEN I BEGIN SHOUT. . .BLOKOS GO SHRINK FOR EVER! grin
My husband is a VERY VERY VERY proud man. He will just cuss me out in a jiffy!
He does not even look in my direction when I start my 'hormonal surge'! cheesy

He is in the 'Nne. . .biko waka pass abeg' phase of our marriage.
What is new? He has seen it all in my hands!
But he is still around!m
I nor jazz am o!
I think we are more like friends. . . romance means a good dinner and sex afterwards. . .oya face your corner and fantasize! grin
Less talking. . . we have done and said it all.
The end of the road! grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Yes I can be very emotional. That was the first thing my husband first picked up in the midst of my gra gra during courtship grin I thought I could die it but for where? The guy discovered it before I could say jack Robinson.

But If you had married a man from another tribe, do you think you would still be married now? You think ? What happened in your previous marriage ?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
jennykadry: Yes I can be very emotional. That was the first thing my husband first picked up in the midst of my gra gra during courtship grin I thought I could die it but for where? The guy discovered it before I could say jack Robinson.

But If you had married a man from another tribe, do you think you would till be married now? You think ? What happened in your previous marriage ?

The most emotional women are the most loving women! As long as they are not 'mentally-challenged'! Women are hormonal creatures especially after having children and with all the aging stuff. . . should we mention 'the monthly curses'? Any man that does not understand that should NEVER be around women or children. Just like women should understand that men are PURELY physical beings. If they tell you 'goodmorning'. . . .they may have never seen a clock or a wristwatch in their lives! grin Just the way we were created.

I am very culturally conditioned. There is a reason why I pick only Igbo men from Delta State. I could never be married to a man from EDO state. . . I REALLY DON'T CARE. . . .I DO NOT GET MARRIED TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT FROM DELTA IGBO AREA! SUCCESS OR FAILURE. . .MY CHOICE. MY MOTHER IS FROM THERE AND THAT IS WHERE I WANT MY ROOTS TO STAY! kiss

In a nutshell. . . when a man stops being my friend. . . I get a divorce. No long talk. kiss I don't need love really. So we stopped being friends. . .so it was time to call it QUITS! Good riddance! cool I was remarried within 6 months! I don't do long courtships! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ok. So this thread is about asking Callo Callo questions eh? Correct!

Callotti the Callo, I want to know the name of that fellow who has been pursuing you all over the place. Yes, that guy. Oya tell me his name sharply and his industry n position.

Oh boy! See correct interesting thread for here o! cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Gboliwe: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Very transparent woman Callotti is.
If you follow her posts righteously, you will see where she mentioned his name. Link it up with the various descritpions she throws around and you get a very powerful sitting public servant.

1 Like

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
pDude: Ok. So this thread is about asking Callo Callo questions eh? Correct!

Callotti the Callo, I want to know the name of that fellow who has been pursuing you all over the place. Yes, that guy. Oya tell me his name sharply and his industry n position.

Oh boy! See correct interesting thread for here o! cheesy

Ha ha ha ha ha
That na top secret o!
Wait till 2015. wink
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gboliwe: Very transparent woman Callotti is.
If you follow her posts righteously, you will see where she mentioned his name. Link it up with the various descritpions she throws around and you get [size=20pt]a very powerful sitting HANDSOME. . .DEADLY. . .public servant. kiss[/size]

Gbam!
The final show-down is yet to come!
Mu he he he he he he

Any more questions!
Una wan see NAY-KED masquerade abi?
Get ready to dance!!!! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJACVmankY

Anioma for 2015!!!! wink
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat UNIBEN!!!! grin
There is a reason I only do 'DELTA-IGBO' MEN!
Use your tongue to count your teeth. . . that is all I will 'hint' for now.
Maybe. . . .If we are all still alive. . .you will find out!
Very transparent. TOOOOOOOOOOOOO transparent to a FAULT! I love it. cool

4PM. . . . off to work. cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by preciousoz: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2012
I just Love Calloti/Blazay/Lasinoh... grin. Like seriously wink
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
nne no one like u, i gbadun u wella.
most original cyber personality i know
I read somewhere in one of ur threads that u r happy living in america. wat wud make u relocate to nigeria permanently?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Callotti:

Ha ha ha ha ha
That na top secret o!
Wait till 2015. wink
sad cry
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
preciousoz: I just Love Calloti/Blazay/Lasinoh... grin. Like seriously wink

MILITIA too!
Thanks. wink

Horayce: nne no one like u, i gbadun u wella.
most original cyber personality i know
I read somewhere in one of ur threads that u r happy living in america. wat wud make u relocate to nigeria permanently?

Thanks! kiss
Seriously. . . I am not happy living in America. I am just managing to be happy. No one likes to live in a country that is not the proverbial 'the land of my birth'. . . .What pleasure does one derive from calling another country home? I have no choice. I could never live in Nigeria permanently. My conscience will never allow me to do that. Only criminals can live in Nigeria permanently AFTER LIVING IN A CIVILIZED WORLD. . . .and sleep well at night, with all they see around them. I am a diasporan exilee. . . by choice. MY ONLY CHOICE.

No amount of money can make me reside in Nigeria permanently.
Not even old age too!
I think I will die an American. A hard choice, but I can live with it. I refuse to mortgage my spirituality at this stage in my life. . . .kiss

The only thing taking me to Nigeria is my mother. After that. . . .GAME OVA. kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
pDude:
sad cry

Sad and in tears?
You should be happy. . . 2015 is gonna be a significant year for ALL Nigerians. . . .if Nigeria does not break up! cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2012
Callotti kedu?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2012
jennykadry: Callotti kedu?

Ofuma nu!
A tumulu fu! kiss
Happy Monday Jennykadry.

Greetings from ANIOMA LAND! THE LAND OF MY DARLING HUSBAND AND BEAUTIFUL MOTHER AND CHILDREN!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GHQAO9QDg

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2012
My beautiful sister greets you too!
Showing off her beautiful 'IKEMBA' FRONT AND BACK.
WE DON'T HAVE WOR-WOR WOMEN IN MY FAMILY O. . . . ESPECIALLY IN THEIR 40S!kiss

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Look at what Kim KArdashian paid millions for? shocked shocked shocked na one person carry that thing for back?

Not trying to flatter you but if you remember 3 years ago I admired your skin the first time I Saw you pic in your profile. That one pic where you wore trad gown eating fries or so

Callotti, if your daughter wants an open marriage will you let her?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
jennykadry: Look at what Kim KArdashian paid millions for? shocked shocked shocked na one person carry that thing for back?

Not trying to flatter you but if you remember 3 years ago I admired your skin the first time I Saw you pic in your profile. That one pic where you wore trad gown eating fries or so

Callotti, if your daughter wants an open marriage will you let her?

The Ikebe na die! grin
Thank you Jenny.I remember that one.
The almondjoy PICTURE! cheesy
I have always had nice skin. . . .

You and this 'open' marriage matter! grin
If my children like. . .make dem be homo-se-xuals and bi-sexuals!
Not my consain o!
I will be happy for them. kiss

I hope you realize I have my own SWEEEEEEEEEET life to live? grin

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
I dey learn naaa cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
jennykadry: I dey learn naaa cheesy

You better learn o!
Live your life. . . do your part and let others live theirs'!
Or you will age for nothing with not even a 'thank you'!
Enjoy your life. . .the children will find their own ways.
Just be there for support and advice ONLY WHEN NEEDED! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by ifyalways(f): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
AJ you got odu title ?
That's goooooood! Agu nwanyi cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by ifyalways(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kai,You too fine. kiss kiss
Ara ga-agba ndi ara final.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2012
ifyalways: AJ you got odu title ?
That's goooooood! Agu nwanyi cheesy

Yessoh!
Serious Agu nwanyi!
Enyi Enyi O! grin

Posters like that 'toad' called 190 say im mama nor get respect for NL.
Mu he he he he he he
Madness before age 40 is in order for many posters on NL I swear!
Proud to show off jare!
The real 'AGU NWANYI' GBURU-GBURU OFFLINE. cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2012
ifyalways: Kai,You too fine. kiss kiss
Ara ga-agba ndi ara final.

That is ehn?
E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI GO RUN MY H-ENEMIES TAYA ON AND OFFLINE KE! grin

FINAL-FINAL!
Mu che che che che che che.
I lovvvit!
O-D-E-S-H-H-H-I!!!!!! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by White007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
Callotti nwanyi Oma, i'm really enjoying this your question and answer session. It's quite interesting i must say. cheesy wink

Carry go Agu nwanyi Gburu Gburu of Obodo ndi Ocha!
Nothing do you my sister. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pagan9ja / Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.