Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27078 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this false witness!

This is the immorality that christians do. Lying and calling people gay because they support gay rights. How stupid. Even churches in the UK where Frosbel lives support gay rights.

There is only 1 atheist on Nairaland that is gay and he doesnt even normally come to the religion section......

I said most , not all.

But then again, why does Gayism interest you so much, what about starving children, the poor and a milion and one other more genuine humanitarian causes out there , why choose to defend instead a sexually perverse life style.

What do you expect us to think ?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

I said most , not all.

But then again, why does Gayism interest you so much, what about starving children, the poor and a milion and one other more genuine humanitarian causes out there , why choose to defend instead a sexually perverse life style.

What do you expect us to think ?

Name one gay atheist other than SimonAndal or stop lying.

That being said, why do you also lie that atheists always talk about gays? Look at the beginning of this thread and you will find that it was a christian that brought up homoesualism.

It is you christians that are obsessed with homosexuals. Your holy books keeps hating them with stoning. You make laws trying to ban homosexual marriages and yuou also scream against it in churches.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]
So harasing people to see things your way is the truth. HAHAHA you are a joke. You left Africa to go to the UK to tell them how to live their lives and what is right and what is wrong? Cmon son.

Before you and me were born, gay people have been here and when we both die they will always be here. All this hatred you have for them i have had it. Trust me i have been down that road. Until i had my highest pay job where the gay Head of IT interviewed me.

The man was no different to people i call my friends. He tolerate my religion and i tolerate his sexuality. He is not kissing another man around me or made a pass at me. So you want me to risk my job to talk to convince someone that am a psychopath who believes in someone who resides in the sky.

The sexuality of a man does not define a man.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
tavon:
So harasing people to see things your way is the truth. HAHAHA you are a joke. You left Africa to go to the UK to tell them how to live their lives and what is right and what is wrong? Cmon son.

Before you and me were born, gay people have been here and when we both die they will always be here. All this hatred you have for them i have had it. Trust me i have been down that road. Until i had my highest pay job where the gay Head of IT interviewed me.

The man was no different to people i call my friends. He tolerate my religion and i tolerate his sexuality. He is not kissing another man around me or made a pass at me. So you want me to risk my job to talk to convince someone that am a psychopath who believes in someone who resides in the sky.

Epic comment

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
@Logicboy03.

Who are you to question what kind of christian i am. You are not God. THis is exactly my point. Judgemental African christians are one of a kind. Always quick to put others down to feel big.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
tavon: @Logicboy03.

Who are you to question what kind of christian i am. You are not God. THis is exactly my point. Judgemental African christians are one of a kind. Always quick to put others down to feel big.

I am not a christian or believer in god angry

said your comment was epic (great)
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

I am not a christian or believer in god angry

said your comment was epic (great)
Sorry i was refering to frosbel. Lemme rephrase

@Frosbel

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=tavon]

harassing people ?

You are funny.

I could care less what your sexuality is as far as you keep it private, get it ?

Hatred ? Such a strong word, I could never hate a Gay , of course I find the life style repulsive but it is no different to adultery and other deviant life styles.

What we have a problem with , especially here in the UK , is this life style being constantly shoved into our faces, in which case it is no longer a private matter , no ?

I know lots of gays and we get on just fine.

Wow , so you sell your soul and that of others because of career and money, I see. No wonder the light of the church is dim.

So at work you keep mute so that others do not think you believe in someone who resides in the sky .

You are actually hiding your light because of gain, so sad. I do not expect you , me or anyone to attack gays , but the least we can do is preach the gospel or at least live the life of a Christian so that they know who we really are .

"No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light." - Luke 8:16

The sexual behaviour of a man defines his morality.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
tavon:

it doesn't define a man but violates the reason why he is a male by gender
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
If you feel its being shoved in your face then go back to Africa where you came from.

I never sold my soul to anyone. You totally missed the mark.

All i said was what he does in his privacy is his business. A man sleeping with another man is repulsive but they are consenting adults so why bother them.

My boss does not believe in God because he cant phantom how A man lives up in heaven and controls everything and i dont agree with where he chooses to place his pencil. But we have to get on to function. So we put our differences aside and get the work done.

Lastly how do you define morality? If a man sleeps with a woman before marriage is he immoral? Havent you done it before? Hasent your brothers or sisters done it before? All this Naija i holy pass you behaviour is just Hypocrisy at its best.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=tavon]If you feel its being shoved in your face then go back to Africa where you came from.

I cannot , I am British grin

All i said was what he does in his privacy is his business. A man sleeping with another man is repulsive but they are consenting adults so why bother them.

and so it should be, agree.

My boss does not believe in God because he cant phantom how A man lives up in heaven and controls everything and i dont agree with where he chooses to place his pencil. But we have to get on to function. So we put our differences aside and get the work done.

Good and this is the right attitude to professional conduct.

But the least you can do is let your light shine anywhere and everywhere, we are to be ambassadors of Christ also at work. Souls need saving, our 'stomach' should never come first.

Lastly how do you define morality? If a man sleeps with a woman before marriage is he immoral? Havent you done it before? Hasent your brothers or sisters done it before? All this Naija i holy pass you behaviour is just Hypocrisy at its best.

You skipped over my comment which btw has been made twice now, that we , and by we I mean not just me and other Africans , but also the English indigenes have a problem with this life style being shoved into their faces.

Keep your private matters private and we will not be having this discussion.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
God is not a man, he is. a being.....he is love, good and holy
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:
it doesn't define a man but violates the reason why he is a male by gender
Ok so is there anything wrong in that. He can still function in society regardless of his gender.

So let me ask you this. If a gay man invented a phone or some new technological appliance are you going to turn around and saw just because the device was made by a gay man am not going to buy because the inventor is immoral.

Alan Turing a gay genius a genius of his time was persecuted because he was gay. He took his own life by eating a piece of an apple dipped in cyanide hence the apple iphone ipad symbol.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by DrGboy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
@ Logicboy and frosbel, una get time oooo shocked
see argument since morningshocked
i wonder what the conclusion would be undecided
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
@Frosbel
Ha but you are not indigenous british are you. Before the first generations of blacks in England gays have always been there.

Whatever way you wanna say to sugercoat it is fine. You are still harrasing people when you try and force them to have a conversation they are not willing to have.

You say they shove it in front of you but heyy wait a minute every minority does it. Dont we have Black history month and martin luther king day. Dont black people wear t shirts going on saying am black and proud but hey no its not ok for the gay to have a parade.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
tavon:
Ok so is there anything wrong in that. He can still function in society regardless of his gender.

So let me ask you this. If a gay man invented a phone or some new technological appliance are you going to turn around and saw just because the device was made by a gay man am not going to buy because the inventor is immoral.

Alan Turing a gay genius a genius of his time was persecuted because he was gay. He took his own life by eating a piece of an apple dipped in cyanide hence the apple iphone ipad symbol.

No, they are not different its just their sexuality
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

No, they are not different its just their sexuality
We are going round in circles blood lool
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
tavon:
We are going round in circles blood lool

True talk
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Benito69(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
God has a set of rules, you either follow those rules or don't. End of story.
After all in a football match, many players would love to be allowed to use their hands to score but the rules say its hand-ball, but you can use your hand and score provided you don't get caught but if you do, you would be given a red-card.
But if you are not caught there and then, when the replay is watched and the offense is seen, you will bear the shame of having used your hand to score.
*This is an analogy.
Atheists can claim to be moral than morality itself, but there are already exists a set of rules that must be followed.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Benito69: God has a set of rules, you either follow those rules or don't. End of story.
After all in a football match, many players would love to be allowed to use their hands to score but the rules say its hand-ball, but you can use your hand and score provided you don't get caught but if you do, you would be given a red-card.
But if you are not caught there and then, when the replay is watched and the offense is seen, you will bear the shame of having used your hand to score.
*This is an analogy.
Atheists can claim to be moral than morality itself, but there are already exists a set of rules that must be followed.

Use your brain, muslims and bhuddist and pagans dont follow your gods rules as well.

How can you calim that morality lies with only christianity?

Not as if there is eveidence for god
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Benito69: God has a set of rules, you either follow those rules or don't. End of story.
*This is an analogy.
Ok following this analogy so it is the refree who issues the red card for breaking rules. Then in this case im assuming the referee is God.

Now in a game of soccer u dont see the player pull the red cards on other players. No its the referees job. So christians and muslims stop doing God's job for God. Let the players play and break the rules all they want. Once the 90mins is up FiFA will issue the fine am guessing in wordly sense is hell fire
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: see this mumu, I don't even have heaven in mind. I want to inherit the earth that is to come without people like you throwing sand unnecessarily. Your mind is so filthy that when you hear the word mean all that comes to mind is a serial killer. See how dark your heart is and you think by ignoring God you are not expressly serving the devil.

"for God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son that whoever believes will not perish but have life eternal", "I am the way, the light, the truth, no one comes to the Father except through me"

Let me tell you something all enemies of God and Jesus out there, all the devil needs to have your beautiful souls is that you fail to acknowledge Jesus. It doesn't matter how you do it, Buddhism, atr, atheism, whatever religion.

"bad company corrupts good manners" I'm out of here.

Finally, a worse condemnation awaits those that heard but refused Jesus than those that couldn't hear the good news before death.

You need to be properly educated.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Some days back, someone started a thread asking if xtians/muslims would vote for an atheist president. Most responses were in the affirmative.

There are general moral rules, which humans have developed and learnt to live with. Then comes in religion and it tries to constrict these rules even further - is it right to eat pork, should we eat beef, should one work on the sabbath, stone the adulterer...

Religion has learnt to adapt to enivironment. That's why frosbel can type the rubbish he's posted there. If it were some years back, he'd be burning gays at the stake.. 'General morality' has made his religion better.

Even Jesus mirrored this when he said 'sabbath's made for man, not man for the sabbath'.

No one, no matter their beliefs/non beliefs, have a right to claim any 'morality'.

The truth's atheists/humanists generally, having no belief in an afterlife, are more concerned about scenarios, events and occurences that could affect peace and harmony amongst mankind.

It's simple. Live your life, respect everyone, consider society.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Who is threatening you with Death ? Report it to the police.

I have no qualms with anyone who wants to live the life style that best pleases him/her , so far as they do not intrude into my own privacy and that of society.

There is a need for cyber police to check threatening comments. This is the very reason we need more atheist who understand the value of life,not a set of deluded people who believe their god will kill most people.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by thehomer: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: see this mumu, I don't even have heaven in mind. I want to inherit the earth that is to come without people like you throwing sand unnecessarily. Your mind is so filthy that when you hear the word mean all that comes to mind is a serial killer. See how dark your heart is and you think by ignoring God you are not expressly serving the devil.

"for God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son that whoever believes will not perish but have life eternal", "I am the way, the light, the truth, no one comes to the Father except through me"

Let me tell you something all enemies of God and Jesus out there, all the devil needs to have your beautiful souls is that you fail to acknowledge Jesus. It doesn't matter how you do it, Buddhism, atr, atheism, whatever religion.

"bad company corrupts good manners" I'm out of here.

Finally, a worse condemnation awaits those that heard but refused Jesus than those that couldn't hear the good news before death.

You must be a very dim witted fellow. The fact that you didn't have that in mind shows just how shallow your mind is.

You're free to continue chanting your words but you must have realized by now that your threats are for those blinded in religion like yourself.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Use your brain, muslims and bhuddist and pagans dont follow your gods rules as well.

How can you calim that morality lies with only christianity?

Not as if there is eveidence for god

That's why there are absolute right and wrong written on our hearts.....it supersedes personal bias and prejudice
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

There is a need for cyber police to check threatening comments. This is the very reason we need more atheist who understand the value of life,not a set of deluded people who believe their god will kill most people.

You seem to like this word kill a lot, try using some more peaceful terms.

btw Stalin and the other infamous atheists sure knew the value of life , lol.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:

The truth's atheists/humanists generally, having no belief in an afterlife, are more concerned about scenarios, events and occurences that could affect peace and harmony amongst mankind.

are they really ?

I can name an endless list of atheists who are doing the exact opposite !
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by plaetton: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
What the Bleep? Science was invented by white man?

Lmao..

what else? Intelligence was also invented by the white man. In fact, the white man gave the black man a brain..

May almighty Yahweh help Mr Davidylan,Phd.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

are they really ?

I can name an endless list of atheists who are doing the exact opposite !

Try....please try.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
plaetton:

May almighty Yahweh help Mr Davidylan,Phd.
i don't think so. The guy is beyond repair.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^ anyway, just doing some routine check, to see if the anti-atheists have come to plant their evil seedy comments. They usually do so during the night hours...i'll take a watch tonight~~~slouches on my sofa~~~touch light in hand~~~takes a sip of the holy liquor~~~sighs~~~eyeing the enemies~~~

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Helen Oritsejafor Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday. PICS / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.