Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27026 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Its bad because It is against nature and its disgusting...

It is absurd and mad!!!!!....
daft! It's disgusting, absurd, mad...are out of it. You haven't experienced it, so how can you say it's disgusting? I think you should know that those that practise it will be the legitimate ones to tell if disgusting or not. Moreso, what is absurd to mr. A can be normal to mr. B. As regards whether it's natural or not, i think you are only seeking mischief where it's not. Do I need to teach you that SEXÛAL ATTRACTION is a natural law? So if a guy feels sexûally attracted to a guy, he shouldn't exhibit it, since it doesn't conform with your own manufactured natural law? Just look at what religion has turned you into...eviscerating and compromising the entirety of your common sense...chei!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Your question doesn't make any sense....

A true christian is a true christian....

It is either one is a true christian or a false one.....

sharaap there! Are u telling me John's morals is the same as Peter's morals and Matthew's morals is the same measure with Judas' morals...afterall they are all christ-dôgs! Did Gay Jesus give equal regard to all his dôgs? Or u want me to start citing examples to open your cavernous and vacuous brain?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: daft! It's disgusting, absurd, mad...are out of it. You haven't experienced it, so how can you say it's disgusting? I think you should know that those that practise it will be the legitimate ones to tell if disgusting or not. Moreso, what is absurd to mr. A can be normal to mr. B. As regards whether it's natural or not, i think you are only seeking mischief where it's not. Do I need to teach you that SEXUAL ATTRACTION is a natural law? So if a guy feels sexually attracted to a guy, he shouldn't exhibit it, since it doesn't conform with your own manufactured natural law? Just look at what religion has turned you into...eviscerating and compromising the entirety of your common sense...chei!

Why should one feel sexually attracted to a guy if not madness...

Sexual attractions should exist amongst members of the opposite sex and not same sex......

The moral depravity of this world has actually eaten your brain up.....

Soon you'll say bestiality is some kinda natural attraction....abi??
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03: Ijawkid.....you havent given me a logical reason why homosexualism is immoral....I gave you my list of pros and cons but all you could do was to falsely accuse me and my future children of being gay.

I didn't accuse you na hABA!!!..

I only encouraged you and your kids to be one...

Won't you like it??
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Why should one feel sexually attracted to a guy if not madness...

Sexual attractions should exist amongst members of the opposite sex and not same sex......

The moral depravity of this world has actually eaten your brain up.....

Two consenting women have sex together

Can animals give consent? Can 9 year old children give consent? NO!

You have failed to give a logical argument against gays.

If you can give a logical argument, I will be the biggest gay basher.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:
says who?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: sharaap there! Are u telling me John's morals is the same as Peter's morals and Matthew's morals is the same measure with Judas' morals...afterall they are all christ-dôgs! Did Gay Jesus give equal regard to all his dôgs? Or u want me to start citing examples to open your cavernous and vacuous brain?

There were all morally upright because they followed Christ....they all checked the paths they walked on with the example Jesus laid down......

And who told you Jesus was gay??

I think you wan yeye yourself now....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: says who?

Says the almighty..also nature.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:
shataap! If I buy a dog with my money, and feel sèxually attracted to her, and consequently enter her, how does that restore your lost brain? Can't u just be logical for a second in your life?!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Two consenting women have sex together

Can animals give consent? Can 9 year old children give consent? NO!

You have failed to give a logical argument against gays.

If you can give a logical argument, I will be the biggest gay basher.

How else does a DOG sleep with a lady,if one way or the other the DOG didn't consent to engaging in the act??.......abi you think animals know nothing at all??

I'm only telling you this..because soon.you and logic boy in the nearest future would come up to defend those who engage in bestiality....

Because your sense of detecting what is right or wrong has been totally distorted....

If a man sleeping with a man isn't wrong in your eyes then you need serious help....

I won't be surprised if you are gay....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Says the almighty..
Hahahahahahahahaha...FOOL! Almighty ko, mighty hugor ni...tell that to a paganish homosèxual.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: shataap! If I buy a dog with my money, and feel sèxually attracted to her, and consequently enter her, how does that restore your lost brain? Can't u just be logical for a second in your life?!

Lol.....

Your logic would put you in trouble someday...

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:
my educated guess.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....

Your logic would put you in trouble someday...

as your sûcking religion would some day.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:
also nature.....
i no know say nature too don dey talk like balam's donkey...lol
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: as your sûcking religion would some day.

No it won't....

I wonder what morals you'll teach your kids....

Nothing,!!!!!.....

Since you are a gay apologist,you could teach your kids on how to become gays..

Won't you like that??lol.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

How else does a DOG sleep with a lady,if one way or the other the DOG didn't consent to engaging in the act??.......abi you think animals know nothing at all??

I'm only telling you this..because soon.you and logic boy in the nearest future would come up to defend those who engage in bestiality....

Because your sense of detecting what is right or wrong has been totally distorted....

If a man sleeping with a man isn't wrong in your eyes then you need serious help....

I won't be surprised if you are gay....

Seriously, stop calling me gay. What is wrong with you? Are you foolish? Is it my fault that you can not logically defend your position?

Foolish fool. After you will go and claim that you're a true christian after saying the same lies about me over and over again.

Lord Babz said it all; Your head is cavernous. An empty waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

No it won't....

Nothing,!!!!!.....

ijawkid:

There were all morally upright because they followed Christ....they all checked the paths they walked on with the example Jesus laid down......

I think you wan yeye ourself now....
ijawkid:

No it won't....

Nothing,!!!!!.....

that's where you got it all wrong. I don't need to teach them to bcom gæys, since it is natural, they'll exhibit it freely and i'll even proudly join them in reveling in its naturalness. O.k?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: that's where you got it all wrong. I don't need to teach them to bcom gæys, since it is natural, they'll exhibit it freely and i'll even proudly join them in reveling in its naturalness. O.k?

Chei.......

SMH!!!!!....

Your mumuness knows no bounds....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Seriously, stop calling me gay. What is wrong with you? Are you foolish? Is it my fault that you can not logically defend your position?

Foolish fool. After you will go and claim that you're a true christian after saying the same lies about me over and over again.

Lord Babz said it all; Your head is cavernous. An empty waste of space.

I only was suggesting that you could be one since there is nothing wrong with it...

abi??.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

I only was suggesting that you could be one since there is nothing wrong with it...

abi??.....

Why are you suggesting nonsense?

There are even christians who support gay rights even thought they are not gay. Use your brain. Or is Obama gay?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by GodsWord2(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Whosoever is reading this, note the following.
There is a God who created everything.
He sent His son to die for our sins whom through His blood, we are saved.
He is coming back again to save His own.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. You have been told. Its the simple truth. I can't prove that but its true.
JESUS REALLY LOVES YOU!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
God's-Word:

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. You have been told. Its the simple truth. I can't prove that but its true.
JESUS REALLY LOVES YOU!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
God's-Word:

JESUS REALLY LOVES YOU!
impoverished clown!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
My role models are Stalin, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao and countless others who led the way in showing us what it means to be good by wiping out the dregs of the human race to the tune of over 200 million in just half a century.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: impoverished clown!

Believing in no GOD makes one a FOOL not a WISE PERSON!!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
frosbel:

Believing in no GOD makes one a FOOL not a WISE PERSON!!
Tell them bro
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

First 21% of a hundred is approximately slightly less than 27% of a thousand when you consider them proportionally. Now it would be stupid of you to pretend that atheism had no hand in the murders committed by Stalin & Pol Pot. Many churches in Russia were burned and priests killed or imprisoned for their faith. Although Hitler was a Christian he was an avid Darwinist. His firm belief in survival of the fittest and the superiority of the Aryan race drove him to commit the worst genocide in history. Think PROPERLY before you reply.

You just wasted your time. Thinking is not something logicboy is particularly good at. If it were we wouldnt see the proliferation of head scratching threads from him.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by yah1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
davidylan:

You just wasted your time. Thinking is not something logicboy is particularly good at. If it were we wouldnt see the proliferation of head scratching threads from him.
You meant that contrary to his ID, he really cant think?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
yah:

You meant that contrary to his ID, he really cant think?

Is this thread a demonstration of logic? Ask yourself.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why are you suggesting nonsense?

There are even christians who support gay rights even thought they are not gay. Use your brain. Or is Obama gay?

Obama isn't gay ,supports gay right, but obama would tell you that the practice is wrong .......obama won't wanna impose his opinion on the people of the united states......supporting gay rights does not mean one supports the ""act""...don't you get it??

Besides obama would support gay rights just to win votes...who wan loose election na??
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by CodeGreen(f): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
CAVEAT: I am a Christian.

The next person to castigate atheists should honestly check themselves, and see whether they are any better.
Front benchers in church, yes, that means you too. Throwers of the first stones. We use religion to think highly of ourselves, which completely defeats the point of religion. Especially Christianity.
After everything Jesus and Moses preached, not a single one of us understood anything they said. We just follow because those before us followed.
Has anyone the mind to ask your preacher where did religion came from, or why God? At least atheists have the courage to question what we base our existence on.
If there are atheists in this world it is our shame because we should have shown them from our actions that they should join us. It doesn't make them better than us, or vice versa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.