Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27027 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid: The theme of this post should have been..
:::::

ATHEISTs ARE MORE"" MORAL"" THAN FALSE CHRISTIANS/MUSLIMS.....

Wrong. False christian? What about false atheist? Sharaap. angry

ijawkid:
Because if we go by your conclusion then we can as well say atheists are as good as Jesus.....that would be crazy...........

When did Jesus become the best example of good?

The same Jesus that went flogging people and destroying people's merchandise in the temple? That is a crime- destroying private porperty and assault.

The same Jesus that was racist to the Canaanite woman and called her a dog. I dare you to tell a foreigner that she is a dog tat doesnt deserve nothing but scraps and you came for the lost sheep of Nigeria.

ijawkid:
there is no way an atheist would be more moral than a genuine Christian....not In this world......

What or who is a genuine christian?

A trinity believer or a man worshipping christian?

A tithe preacher or a tithe hater?

A gay basher or a gay supporter?

You cant define "christian", talkless of "true christian". There is no such thing as a true christian.

Morality has nothing to do with religion. The last time I checked, you were in agreement with sexism, saying that Paul was right that women are belwo men in the church and in god's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wrong. False christian? What about false atheist? Sharaap. angry

How could there be false atheist when y'all are haters of God......

You guys live by no standards....so there can't be false or good in atheism.....

Logicboy03:

When did Jesus become the best example of good?

The same Jesus that went flogging people and destroying people's merchandise in the temple? That is a crime- destroying private porperty and assault.

The same Jesus that was racist to the Canaanite woman and called her a dog. I dare you to tell a foreigner that she is a dog tat doesnt deserve nothing but scraps and you came for the lost sheep of Nigeria.

And what about the persons who came merchandising in Gods house that was solely for worship..??
while trying to castigate Jesus' action you end up supporting those who made Gods house a business center....tell me you won't be happy if Jesus came flogging the present charlatans we have now parading as his followers......you for one has always been against commersialism in Gods House...
As regards the canaanite woman,if Jesus was racist he won't cure her at all...but Jesus did cure her...

And ofcus you know Jesus exuded the quality of goodness to a very high degree....

Logicboy03:
What or who is a genuine christian?

A trinity believer or a man worshipping christian?

A tithe preacher or a tithe hater?

A gay basher or a gay supporter?

You cant define "christian", talkless of "true christian". There is no such thing as a true christian.
A true christian is one who doesn't act presumptuously,but follows Christs foot steps and precepts......

A true Christian is one who imitates Christ both in words and actions.....

I bet you weren't one before you became an atheist,that's why you couldn't figure out if there are true or pseudo christians....

And true christians don't support gay practices neither would they act violently towards them.....

but as I can see it seems you might be gay or bisexual,that's why you are. Ever ready to defend gay practices...
Logicboy03:
Morality has nothing to do with religion. The last time I checked, you were in agreement with sexism, saying that Paul was right that women are belwo men in the church and in god's eyes.

Morality does has a lot to do with following Christ and His Father.........

Paul knew about the headship arrangement that brought about decency and orderliness....paul wasn't a sexist.neither am I....

Paul had warm dealings with the then Christian women and he never berated them.....

Read 1 corinthians 11:3 to understand this principle more......

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

How could there be false atheist when y'all are haters of God......

You guys live by no standards....so there can't be false or good in atheism.....

That is the same point I am making. False atheists and false christians are useless terms. What standars are you going to use to judge a false christian?

catholic standards or Jehovah's witness standards?

ijawkid:
And what about the persons who came merchandising in Gods house that was solely for worship..??
while trying to castigate Jesus' action you end up supporting those who made Gods house a business center....tell me you won't be happy if Jesus came flogging the present charlatans we have now parading as his followers......you for one has always been against commersialism in Gods House...
As regards the canaanite woman,if Jesus was racist he won't cure her at all...but Jesus did cure her...

And ofcus you know Jesus exuded the quality of goodness to a very high degree....

Sidestepping the issue, eh?

Jesus would have been arrested if he tried his nonsense today. Assault and destruction of private property.

Furthermore, unlike you @I am not babriac like your Jesus and bible. I do not support flogging of charlatans in the church. I prefer frauds to be arrested and duly processed.

ijawkid:
A true christian is one who doesn't act presumptuously,but follows Christs foot steps and precepts......

A true Christian is one who imitates Christ both in words and actions.....

I bet you weren't one before you became an atheist,that's why you couldn't figure out if there are true or pseudo christians....

And true christians don't support gay practices neither would they act violently towards them.....

but as I can see it seems you might be gay or bisexual,that's why you are. Ever ready to defend gay practices...

1) Jesus christ's teachings are very incomplete and obscure.

Does Jesus himself condemn homosexuality? A clear answer is impossible

Jesus did not eve clarify on female preists or pastors

Jesus does not even talk about abortion or slavery or war.

2) There is no such thing as a true christian. There are christian churches that are tolerant of gays that would call you an intolerant christian as well.
Christianity is ambiguous because Jesus himself is ambiguous with his incomplete teachings and incredible life.

3) I am not gay or bisexual. Thank you for bearing false witness, Mr. True Christian. Dumbazz hypocrite!

ijawkid:
Morality does has a lot to do with following Christ and His Father.........

Paul knew about the headship arrangement that brought about decency and orderliness....paul wasn't a sexist.neither am I....

Paul had warm dealings with the then Christian women and he never berated them.....

Read 1 corinthians 11:3 to understand this principle more......

Morality has nothing to do with religion- people were moral before Jesus came. Confucius was teaching the golden rule before christianity or Jesus came about.

Paul is a sexist. You live in a patriarchal society and you are ignorant of what sexism is. Men and Women are psychologically the same without any social conditioning. However, your ignorance would lead you to believe that women are inferior to men in leadership positions.

Is a true christian ignorant?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by k2039: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Agreed. Just waiting for the theists to comment.... cheesy

I'm a theist,and I have commented.

Frankly moral uprightness has to do with the individual,its not just religion alone
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:

Frankly moral uprightness has to do with the individual,its not just religion alone

No problem wink

Now, only if you could convince christians like Ijawkid that believe good can only come from following Jesus
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

That is the same point I am making. False atheists and false christians are useless terms. What standars are you going to use to judge a false christian?

catholic standards or Jehovah's witness standards?

I would use bible standards......

I can use the bible to define a false Christian.....

Can you define a false atheist??....atheists are all the same...they don't live by any standard......

Logicboy03:

Sidestepping the issue, eh?

Jesus would have been arrested if he tried his nonsense today. Assault and destruction of private property.

Furthermore, unlike you @I am not babriac like your Jesus and bible. I do not support flogging of charlatans in the church. I prefer frauds to be arrested and duly processed.

Lol...you amaze me!!!!!......oya go arrest Jesus na......what he did was to protect his Fathers house from rogues and charlatans....

Always remember that Jesus who was to become Gods high priest wouldn't tolerate any anomaly that went on in the temple.....

And like I told you a long time ago,Jesus' action also was to fulfill a prophecy recorded in psalms..""That zeal for his Fathers house would eat Him up"".......

Its not like Jesus was moving about with a""kpankere"" and with a violent mob oppressing people....all Jesus did was strictly to protect his Fathers house.....
Logicboy03:

1) Jesus christ's teachings are very incomplete and obscure.

Does Jesus himself condemn homosexuality? A clear answer is impossible

Jesus did not eve clarify on female preists or pastors

Jesus does not even talk about abortion or slavery or war.

2) There is no such thing as a true christian. There are christian churches that are tolerant of gays that would call you an intolerant christian as well.
Christianity is ambiguous because Jesus himself is ambiguous with his incomplete teachings and incredible life.

3) I am not gay or bisexual. Thank you for bearing false witness, Mr. True Christian. Dumbazz hypocrite!

Hey nigga...

Jesus frowned against "" immorality"" under which homosexuality can be found......

Abi you no know??

Why would Jesus have emphasized on females serving as priests or pastors when he knew about Gods arrangement.....has any female through out the history of Gods people served as a priest in Gods temple??

Those were offices strictly meant for the men .........the laws given to the priestly lineage were to men alone,to sons of LEVI......

Jesus knew all that......

I still don't know why you are so worked up with this gay issue...that's why I might continue to term you as ""one"".......
Read 1 corinthians chapter 5 and find out what is to be done with any one who unrepentantly engages in sexual immorality,under which gays are.....sometimes you think true Christians just hate gays...NO!!...true christians hate immorality irrespective of the form...

All forms of immorality is bad in Gods eyes....and immoral persons would not inherit Gods kingdom.....

For you to be fixated so much with homosexuality and lesbianism baffles me....

You sure say you no be one??lol...

Logicboy03:

Morality has nothing to do with religion- people were moral before Jesus came. Confucius was teaching the golden rule before christianity or Jesus came about.

Paul is a sexist. You live in a patriarchal society and you are ignorant of what sexism is. Men and Women are psychologically the same without any social conditioning. However, your ignorance would lead you to believe that women are inferior to men in leadership positions.

Is a true christian ignorant?

Who said men and women aint psychologically the same??

Pauls words were on the arrangements in the christian church....don't you get it??......

Paul wasn't a sexist......he never oppressed christian women,infact he dealt gently and treated them as sisters and mothers.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:

This is not religion we are talking about..

We are talking about Gods standards.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

I would use bible standards......

I can use the bible to define a false Christian.....

Can you define a false atheist??....atheists are all the same...they don't live by any standard......

Which bible standards will you use? The catholic bible or the protestant bible?

All atheists aint the same. I cant define a false atheist because it is a meaningless term just as a false christian. There are Buddhists that are atheists.

ijawkid:
Lol...you amaze me!!!!!......oya go arrest Jesus na......what he did was to protect his Fathers house from rogues and charlatans....

Always remember that Jesus who was to become Gods high priest wouldn't tolerate any anomaly that went on in the temple.....

And like I told you a long time ago,Jesus' action also was to fulfill a prophecy recorded in psalms..""That zeal for his Fathers house would eat Him up"".......

Its not like Jesus was moving about with a""kpankere"" and with a violent mob oppressing people....all Jesus did was strictly to protect his Fathers house.....

Nonsense. Jesus would have been arrested for his folly in this present day. Jesus did not build the temple and neither did he have the right to flog anybody.

Considering Jesus was the son of god, why couldnt he use words to sway the people?

ijawkid:
Hey nigga...

Jesus frowned against "" immorality"" under which homosexuality can be found......

Abi you no know??

Why would Jesus have emphasized on females serving as priests or pastors when he knew about Gods arrangement.....has any female through out the history of Gods people served as a priest in Gods temple??

Those were offices strictly meant for the men .........the laws given to the priestly lineage were to men alone,to sons of LEVI......

Jesus's teachings remain ambiguous.

ijawkid:
I still don't know why you are so worked up with this gay issue...that's why I might continue to term you as ""one"".......
Read 1 corinthians chapter 5 and find out what is to be done with any one who unrepentantly engages in sexual immorality,under which gays are.....sometimes you think true Christians just hate gays...NO!!...true christians hate immorality irrespective of the form...

All forms of immorality is bad in Gods eyes....and immoral persons would not inherit Gods kingdom.....

For you to be fixated so much with homosexuality and lesbianism baffles me....

You sure say you no be one??lol...

I just told you that I am not gay but as a true christian, you did not apologise, you keep on insinuating that I am. How arrogant and disrespectful.

Tell me, is racism immoral because Jesus was a racist.

ijawkid:
Who said men and women aint psychologically the same??

Pauls words were on the arrangements in the christian church....don't you get it??......

Paul wasn't a sexist......he never oppressed christian women,infact he dealt gently and treated them as sisters and mothers.....

Paul was a sexist. End of story
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2012
To me jesus was just looking for trouble when he was floging those traders.

First of all, he let anger, or the devil as christians love to put it, get the best of him, which is immoral.
Bishop oyedepo's act wasn't any worse and everyone is condenming him, so I can boldly say christ commited a sin and let the devil get the best of him.

He knew the pharisees and officials incharge of the temple would be outraged by that. To me he was just planning his own execution.

If he was so powerful, he could have found a less violent way to get rid of them.
For example he could have made all of them go into a trance and pack their stuff and leave.
That way he would be proving his superiority over anger and his divinity.

He obviously did not do any of that. So I guess christ is not as perfect and divine as christians put him out to be. He is just like his hot-tempered daddy.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2012
inurmind: To me jesus was just looking for trouble when he was floging those traders.

First of all, he let anger, or the devil as christians love to put it, get the best of him, which is immoral.
Bishop oyedepo's act wasn't any worse and everyone is condenming him, so I can boldly say christ commited a sin and let the devil get the best of him.

He knew the pharisees and officials incharge of the temple would be outraged by that. To me he was just planning his own execution.

If he was so powerful, he could have found a less violent way to get rid of them.
For example he could have made all of them go into a trance and pack their stuff and leave.

He obviously did not do any of that. So I guess christ is not as perfect and divine as christians put him out to be. He is just like his hot-tempered daddy.

Ijawkid, are you seeing?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Which bible standards will you use? The catholic bible or the protestant bible?

All atheists aint the same. I cant define a false atheist because it is a meaningless term just as a false christian. There are Buddhists that are atheists.

Which one is catholic bible??

Define a catholic and a protestant bible...

The ""term"" false christians isn't meaningless.....the scriptures shows that there are true christians and false christians..........just like you have a genuine currency(naira) and a fake one....

That is why Jesus said not every one calling him Lord Lord would enter into Gods kingdom...but only those who do the will of his Father will gain life....

So there are true Christians and there are false christians...

the truth is there is no way you can tell if there are false or true atheists because you guys have no standards you live up to....

Atheists are all the same..... .....you all hate GOD and his Son.....and you'll do anything to malign and deride Him....

Logicboy03:

Nonsense. Jesus would have been arrested for his folly in this present day. Jesus did not build the temple and neither did he have the right to flog anybody.

Considering Jesus was the son of god, why couldnt he use words to sway the people?

Jesus's teachings remain ambiguous.

Why didn't the pharisees arrest Him for that singular act??there were principles and commands that persons who came for worship were to adhere to and many back then had turned Gods house into a play ground......Jesus was only re-establishing normalcy to the House of his Father......

There is a time to speak and a time to act!!!!!......

Jesus acted and fulfilled a bible prophecy in the book of psalms concerning Him.....

Logicboy03:

I just told you that I am not gay but as a true christian, you did not apologise, you keep on insinuating that I am. How arrogant and disrespectful.

True christians hate the act and not the individual engaging in it........true christians would not mingle with one who perpetually continues to engage in such practices......

What I want from you is to hate immorality as a whole.......

Which you can't do because you have got no morals.....no standards as to what is right or wrong,moral or immoral...

This is the reason why I would never agree with your post.....

An atheists definiton of morality is totally warped....

Because for once you have never condemned the act of homosexuality,the way you would condemn murder and theft...

Logicboy03:

Tell me, is racism immoral because Jesus was a racist.

Jesus wasn't racist......his death opened the way for millions to be reconciled to the almighty(Jesus' Father)

Logicboy03:

Paul was a sexist. End of story

Paul wasn't a sexist......

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2012
inurmind: To me jesus was just looking for trouble when he was floging those traders.

Who is oyedepo??

We are talking about the one who God sent to redeem the whole of mankind and you are mentioning oyedepo...

Did oyedepo ever see Jesus physically slap the demon possessed persons he encountered??

What Jesus did in that temple was a singular act to fulfill a prophecy recorded about Him In psalms.....

Was it not the same Jesus who wouldn't react when slapped and spat upon??....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by k2039: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

This is not religion we are talking about..

We are talking about Gods standards.....

Lets be frank here(I'm a christian,I know God exists,and I dont agree with athiest on this one)

I'm talking about moral uprightness.You dont have to be a christian to make honesty,integrity etc a policy.
Bill gate is an agonist and he has done more charity work than any christian I know.

This guys understand right principles and they make it their motto.

My point is simple,you dont have to be a religious person to live morally upright(uprightness in Nigeria is defined by it consistution)
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:

Lets be frank here(I'm a christian,I know God exists,and I dont agree with athiest on this one)

I'm talking about moral uprightness.You dont have to be a christian to make honesty,integrity etc a policy.
Bill gate is an agonist and he has done more charity work than any christian I know.

This guys understand right principles and they make it their motto.

My point is simple,you dont have to be a religious person to live morally upright(uprightness in Nigeria is defined by it consistution)

I know that persons who hate God can still exhibit natural qualities of goodness or some kinda morality.....

Altruism is at work there.....

Bill gates can give billions to charity ,but that same bill gates might not understand or know if homosexuality or for-nication is bad...

That's my point....

The issue of morality most times becomes subjective to atheist...because they have no standards to keep up with......

Let us ask logicboy if he understands that sexual immorality or homosexuality is a sin.....

Ask Him.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by k2039: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

I know that persons who hate God can still exhibit natural qualities of goodness or some kinda morality.....

Altruism is at work there.....

Bill gates can give billions to charity ,but that same bill gates might not understand or know if homosexuality or for-nication is bad...

That's my point....
Well their are christians who are guilty of that as well(not true/real christians though

ijawkid: The issue of morality most times becomes subjective to atheist...because they have no standards to keep up with......
Their standards are correct princinples

ijawkid: Let us ask logicboy if he understands that sexual immorality or homosexuality is a sin.....

Ask Him.....
Logicboy03,come defend yourself
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:
Well their are christians who are guilty of that as well(not true/real christians though

Ehe na now u talk wetin sweet me.....

That is why I said the topic of this post should be""athesits are more moral than false christians"".....abi??...
k2039:
Their standards are correct princinples

Some, not all.........
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by k2039: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:
That is why I said the topic of this post should be""athesits are more moral than false christians"".....abi??...

You have a point
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by cyrexx: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

....persons who hate God can still exhibit natural qualities of goodness or some kinda morality.....

Will you pls stop addressing atheists as haters of God. This is both wrong and insulting.

Should people call you hater of flying spaghetti monster because you dont believe in it? Or hater of Santa Claus because you dont believe in it? Or hater of Allah because you believe in Allah?

Many atheists, not all of them, are vocal against religions due to their humanitarian duty of exposing the falsity and dangerous dogma of such religions, not because they hate any imaginary God of any religion.

Pls get that straight and stop projecting that hatred of God on atheists again.

Peace
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
cyrexx:

Will you pls stop addressing atheists as haters of God. This is both wrong and insulting.

Should people call you hater of flying spaghetti monster because you dont believe in it? Or hater of Santa Claus because you dont believe in it? Or hater of Allah because you believe in Allah?

Many atheists, not all of them, are vocal against religions due to their humanitarian duty of exposing the falsity and dangerous dogma of such religions, not because they hate any imaginary God of any religion.

Pls get that straight and stop projecting that hatred of God on atheists again.

Peace

Ok my comrade cyrexx......
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by cyrexx: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Ok my comrade cyrexx......

My oga, Honourable Ijawkid, i remain humble o.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Which one is catholic bible??

Define a catholic and a protestant bible...

The ""term"" false christians isn't meaningless.....the scriptures shows that there are true christians and false christians..........just like you have a genuine currency(naira) and a fake one....

That is why Jesus said not every one calling him Lord Lord would enter into Gods kingdom...but only those who do the will of his Father will gain life....

So there are true Christians and there are false christians...

the truth is there is no way you can tell if there are false or true atheists because you guys have no standards you live up to....

Atheists are all the same..... .....you all hate GOD and his Son.....and you'll do anything to malign and deride Him....

1) Atheists are not the same. There are buddhists that are atheists, there are feminists, humanists, libertarians etc

2) You as a Jehovah's witness, are seen as a false christian by catholics and pentecostal christians.

3) The catholic bible is a more complete version of the bible withe extra books

4) Christians can not even agree on who Jesus is- whether Jesus is god or a man or a son of god.

5) Atheists dont hate god. We dont believe in any god. Dont be ignorant. Do you hate thor or allah?

ijawkid:
Why didn't the pharisees arrest Him for that singular act??there were principles and commands that persons who came for worship were to adhere to and many back then had turned Gods house into a play ground......Jesus was only re-establishing normalcy to the House of his Father......

There is a time to speak and a time to act!!!!!......

Jesus acted and fulfilled a bible prophecy in the book of psalms concerning Him.....

Jesus would have been arrested today if he tried that nonsense he did. Jesus did not build the temple nor did he own the space that the traders were using. Why should he flog them? Was he an Oyedepo fan?

ijawkid:
True christians hate the act and not the individual engaging in it........true christians would not mingle with one who perpetually continues to engage in such practices......

What I want from you is to hate immorality as a whole.......

Which you can't do because you have got no morals.....no standards as to what is right or wrong,moral or immoral...

This is the reason why I would never agree with your post.....

An atheists definiton of morality is totally warped....

Because for once you have never condemned the act of homosexuality,the way you would condemn murder and theft...

You are the one with a warped morality. Unlike you, I judge good and evil with logic and a scale of pros and cons.

Homosexuality is not immoral. Why would it be? Two adults choosing to love each other in their own way. how does it affect you? If you can give me a logical argument against it, then it remains what it is.

ijawkid:

Jesus wasn't racist......his death opened the way for millions to be reconciled to the almighty(Jesus' Father)

Jesus a jew for jews. The guy was a super racist

ijawkid:
Paul wasn't a sexist......

Paul was a sexist. A guy who saw women as inferior in the church
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) Atheists are not the same. There are buddhists that are atheists, there are feminists, humanists, libertarians etc

2) You as a Jehovah's witness, are seen as a false christian by catholics and pentecostal christians.

3) The catholic bible is a more complete version of the bible withe extra books

4) Christians can not even agree on who Jesus is- whether Jesus is god or a man or a son of god.

5) Atheists dont hate god. We dont believe in any god. Dont be ignorant. Do you hate thor or allah?

I know there are different types of atheists but they are all the same.....there are no laws binding on them......or are there laws of athesim that should serve as a yard stick to measure who is really an atheist or one who professes to be one but not one.....??

For those who are servant of Yahweh and his son we live by standards....when an individual does not meet up with these standards that individual ends up being false.......

One can only prove I'm false when he or she uses the scriptures to expose my falsehood...

When you were a christian you knew that the mystery surrounding Jesus was created by men who adopted paganism and the philosophies of men.....
The scriptures clearly shows Jesus is the son and servant of God,not an equal with God..........
The scriptures exposes the falsehood of the trinity as well as other doctrines that were adopted from pagans.....

The scriptures is what would tell if one is a true Christian or a false one....

Logicboy03:

Jesus would have been arrested today if he tried that nonsense he did. Jesus did not build the temple nor did he own the space that the traders were using. Why should he flog them? Was he an Oyedepo fan?

Lol......Jesus had long lived before that temple was built...he had every right to flog those charlatans outta the temple.....it was his Fathers house.....he drove them out,not kill them.....besides like I told you he did that to fulfill a prophecy...it wasn't like Jesus did that all the time....

Logicboy03:

You are the one with a warped morality. Unlike you, I judge good and evil with logic and a scale of pros and cons.

Homosexuality is not immoral. Why would it be? Two adults choosing to love each other in their own way. how does it affect you? If you can give me a logical argument against it, then it remains what it is.
You judge good and evil with logic and a scale of pros and cons...right??

Now that is the more reason why your sense of morality would be warped....

I don't care if 2 adults choose to engage in homosexuality....

The ""act"" of men sleeping with men or women having s-ex with women is what is bad.....

It might not affect me ,but that doesn't stop the act from being BAD.....

Many consent
to smoking haze or marijuana...it might not be our business how they smoke it or where they smoke it,but that doesn't make the smoking of marijuana. A GOOd thing...does it??

From your answers I can sense that it is hard for you to tell if homo§exuality is good or bad.....

So let me ask you again...:::

From your scale of pros and cons is homosexuality BAD or GOOD??
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:

I know there are different types of atheists but they are all the same.....there are no laws binding on them......or are there laws of athesim that should serve as a yard stick to measure who is really an atheist or one who professes to be one but not one.....??

For those who are servant of Yahweh and his son we live by standards....when an individual does not meet up with these standards that individual ends up being false.......

One can only prove I'm false when he or she uses the scriptures to expose my falsehood...

When you were a christian you knew that the mystery surrounding Jesus was created by men who adopted paganism and the philosophies of men.....
The scriptures clearly shows Jesus is the son and servant of God,not an equal with God..........
The scriptures exposes the falsehood of the trinity as well as other doctrines that were adopted from pagans.....

The scriptures is what would tell if one is a true Christian or a false one....

An atheist simply doesnt believe in god simple.

The scriptures are not clear on who Christ is (As evidenced by the numerous trinity debate threads), how can one define who a christian is? Who are you following?

Christians dont even know whether to pay tithes or not as a commandment from God.

There is no true or false christian. You are a false christian to catholics with all your failed WatchTower prophecies while catholics are fake to you with their honouring of Mary.

ijawkid:
Lol......Jesus had long lived before that temple was built...he had every right to flog those charlatans outta the temple.....it was his Fathers house.....he drove them out,not kill them.....besides like I told you he did that to fulfill a prophecy...it wasn't like Jesus did that all the time....

Jesus committed a crime and went unpunished. grin grin grin (flogging people and destroying traders' properties)

Seems justice caught up with him on the cross. He was flogged too grin grin grin

ijawkid:
You judge good and evil with logic and a scale of pros and cons...right??

Now that is the more reason why your sense of morality would be warped....

I don't care if 2 adults choose to engage in homosexuality....

The ""act"" of men sleeping with men or women having s-ex with women is what is bad.....

It might not affect me ,but that doesn't stop the act from being BAD.....

Many consent
to smoking haze or marijuana...it might not be our business how they smoke it or where they smoke it,but that doesn't make the smoking of marijuana. A GOOd thing...does it??

From your answers I can sense that it is hard for you to tell if homo§exuality is good or bad.....

So let me ask you again...:::

From your scale of pros and cons is homosexuality BAD or GOOD??

Gay marriage

Pros
-More weddings, more money spent in the economy
-More eligible parents for adoption
-More diversity in society (EU countries accept it and they prosper)
-More divorce (bad) but more money spent in the economy on lawyers
-Gay parades/festivals- more money spent in the economy

Cons
-Bigoted christians and muslims like Ijawkid become irritated
-More divorce
-Gay parades

What do you think?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
shocked
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid: The theme of this post should have been..
:::::

ATHEISTs ARE MORE"" MORAL"" THAN FALSE CHRISTIANS/MUSLIMS.....

Because if we go by your conclusion then we can as well say atheists are as good as Jesus.....that would be crazy...........

there is no way an atheist would be more moral than a genuine Christian....not In this world......

o.k. I'll make it simple for you. Is morality measurable? That is, is it possible for, say, a 'true' xtian to exhibit more moral values than another 'true' xtian?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:
....it was his Fathers house.....
lmao! His father's house? I thought his father was a carpenter...

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
ijawkid:
now, you'll make me go angry...we asked why is homosexûal bad, and you kept repeating that it is bad! Can you just tell me one singular, rational fault/bad in that wonderful act of nature.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: now, you'll make me go angry...we asked why is homosexûal bad, and you kept repeating that it is bad! Can you just tell me one singular, rational fault/bad in that wonderful act of nature.

Its bad because It is against nature and its disgusting...

It is absurd and mad!!!!!....

I guess you are gay by the way...:-)....

And please what is natural about homosexuality??.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: lmao! His father's house? I thought his father was a carpenter...

Lol...

His heavenly Father...
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord Babs: o.k. I'll make it simple for you. Is morality measurable? That is, is it possible for, say, a 'true' xtian to exhibit more moral values than another 'true' xtian?

Your question doesn't make any sense....

A true christian is a true christian....

It is either one is a true christian or a false one.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ijawkid(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

An atheist simply doesnt believe in god simple.

The scriptures are not clear on who Christ is (As evidenced by the numerous trinity debate threads), how can one define who a christian is? Who are you following?

The scripture is clear on who Christ is...only trouble makers and philosophers would wanna make simple and clear truths turn out to be an enigma...
Jesus himself said he is the messiah,the son of GOD....

A christian is one who follows Christ to get to the almighty(Yahweh)....

Logicboy03:

Christians dont even know whether to pay tithes or not as a commandment from God.

Lol.....that's because those christians don't read from the scriptures diligently to understand truths...
Logicboy03:

There is no true or false christian. You are a false christian to catholics with all your failed WatchTower prophecies while catholics are fake to you with their honouring of Mary.

Ofcus there are true christians...true christians are those who'll let the scriptures shape there thinking from time to time,and not remain stagnant holding on to traditions that are baseless and useless even when it is glaring that it is false.....

Logicboy03:

Jesus committed a crime and went unpunished. grin grin grin (flogging people and destroying traders' properties)

Lol...oya come purnish Jesus na....you don purnish yourself finish??...

Logicboy03:

Gay marriage

Pros
-More weddings, more money spent in the economy
-More eligible parents for adoption
-More diversity in society (EU countries accept it and they prosper)
-More divorce (bad) but more money spent in the economy on lawyers
-Gay parades/festivals- more money spent in the economy
Lol....

You useless walahi!!!....so because of this pros of yours you espouse the practice of homosexuality.......I guess you could bring up your kids in the ways of homosexuality and lesbianism,or maybe you could convert to one so that you can fit into your "PROS"

Rubbish!!!!!!

Logicboy03:

Cons
-Bigoted christians and muslims like Ijawkid become irritated
-More divorce
-Gay parades

What do you think?

Lol.....yeye boy....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ijawkid.....you havent given me a logical reason why homosexualism is immoral....I gave you my list of pros and cons but all you could do was to falsely accuse me and my future children of being gay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.