Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27038 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ParisLove2(f): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

you have to understand that logicboy03 is the child of a rich man, a spoilt brat if I may add grin

While his parents were making money they forget about their duty to instil the right moral values in their son.

Now poor logicboy03 has derailed , he has no moral compass, I really think we should add him to our prayer list, I mean it.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

If ur God doesn't like the way I live my life let him tell me, not you
unfortunately, their pugilistic god lost its voice, during the 1st war, when lucifer rebels. So, it's quite dumb and can only send nitwíts like frosbel to message u. That is the nearest possible logical explaination.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: sharaap there! Do u have a proof that your idiötic god exists?
My God idiotic? This fight is bigger than me and you deserve whatever misfortunes coming your way.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
401kk:

This is a funny statement you know that right? According to the bible, you and the atheist will both be going to hell.
what part of the bible? And who gave you the right to condemn?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

I am really worried about your state of mind. You must be constantly living in fear and gun point from yahweh.

You would rather be a mean christian/horrible human all in the name of yahweh? This is really shocking! I got nothing more to say other than Get A Real Life!

lol, that's all I can say.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][/b]

Atheism is the liberation of the human race.It`s quite difficult for a lot of people to go beyond the religion of their parents or forefathers to truly discover things for themselves.Your basis for belief in a God are the numerous miracles you have experienced,how do you prove that these miracles were performed by a god?
keep your filthy liberation to yourself.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:
consider JESUS.
nature forbids me! Consider a criminal guilty of high treason? A rebel? A thug and a recruiter of thugs(like judas & saul)? A blashemer? An impostor? A confusionist? A secessionist? A bigot? A dead? A loser? Nature forbids me!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: My God idiotic? This fight is bigger than me and you deserve whatever misfortunes coming your way.
your ad baculum has no lilliputian effect on a brave atheist like me...So keep the distance...
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) I was raised as a catholic. Everyone is born without god or religion, most people have parents that teach them religion

2) Few years ago, I became an atheist

3) I read the bible. The bible supports slavery (Leviticus 25:44, Titus 2:9, Col 3:22)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081126010849AA8czU9

The bibel contains lies about human origin and denies evolution and so do many other religions. A loving god does not lie or support slavery.
There is no evidence for god either

I don't have anything to tell u now...I've seen many atheist @their dead bed looking for whom to save them,until they lata see d truth and confess cuz science can't save them

If u tell me u r a scientist I'm also a scientist like u and u r dumb folded

Scientist u r saying are the people that brought Christianity and western education to the world...u know many of them,I don't have 2 tell u unless u r scientist by google

Saul(Paul) d father of Atheist was ignorant of this things until he was blind by d spirit of God,looking for help until God met with Him

SO Mr man u r not a scientist...I wonder many people claiming they r scientist today that don't even know how Christian and Western education came into been

Check the username Infidel here on nairaland and u will see where he is 2day u know wat I'm talking about...I will attend to u lata...
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: nature forbids me! Consider a criminal guilty of high treason? A rebel? A thug and a recruiter of thugs(like judas & saul)? A blashemer? An impostor? A confusionist? A secessionist? A bigot? A dead? A loser? Nature forbids me!

You mean your evil and perverted nature forbids you from approaching the prince of righteousness.

I seriously suspect you are gay , it shows in you intense bitterness against GOD.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tavon(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Everyone of us have the right to live their life whichever way they want as far as it does not intimidate another fellow human being.

I dont get why gay people are the way they are. Infact i find what they do repulsive. But you know what, they dont bother me so why should i bother them.

I believe in God but what i dont believe in is fighting God's war for Him. Who am i to pass judgement on someone who is gay.

How am i to know if God didnt create him that way.

What we need to do is stop all this judgement. Christians are such hypocrites. One hand they preach love next minute they are judgemental.

Stop telling unbelievers what to believe in and what not. We have been doing it for centuries and apparantly its not working. We need to focus more on tolerance even if you find the next man is irritating.

History has shown that religion has fuelled more acts of violence. How long is this going to go on.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
tavon: Everyone of us have the right to live their life whichever way they want as far as it does not intimidate another fellow human being.

I dont get why gay people are the way they are. Infact i find what they do repulsive. But you know what, they dont bother me so why should i bother them.

I believe in God but what i dont believe in is fighting God's war for Him. Who am i to pass judgement on someone who is gay.

What we need to do is stop all this judgement. Christians are such hypocrites. One hand they preach love next minute they are judgemental.

Stop telling unbelievers what to believe in and what not. We have been doing it for centuries and apparantly its not working. We need to focus more on tolerance even if you find the next man is irritating.

History has shown that religion has fuelled more acts of violence. How long is this going to go on.

Thank you!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by babadey(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

God commanded people in the old testament to kill those who didnt keep the sabbath. Yaweh commanded genocides of many tribes.

Jesus flogged traders and destroyed their private property in the synagaogue (which would be a crime today).

Your bible is violent and immoral

. Please read the bible...it was moses not God,show me where it is written in the ten commandments. That's why LORD jesus was sent to amend those laws that an eye for an eye will leave everyone blind,if slapped, leave vengence for GOD that's what many christain fail to practise. About the flogging you are talking,Jesus did not flog. Being a christain doesn't say u must be meek always when action should be taken, the bible calls those pple FOOLS(ode). Moses passed those law becos the pple where obstinate & he needed to guide them. Wisdom matters a lot,pray u have.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=tavon]Everyone of us have the right to live their life whichever way they want as far as it does not intimidate another fellow human being.

indeed

They do not bother me also, except that we now have a militant gay movement that wants to redefine marriage and sex in society especially schools and churches. Also Christian adoption agencies are forced to allow gay parents adopt children, this is sickening and an infringement on my human rights.

No one is passing judgement , only GOD can.

What utter rubbish and hypernonense. No one was created gay, it is a choice and a moral choice at that.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

you have to understand that logicboy03 is the child of a rich man, a spoilt brat if I may add grin

While his parents were making money they forget about their duty to instil the right moral values in their son.

Now poor logicboy03 has derailed , he has no moral compass, I really think we should add him to our prayer list, I mean it.

Arguing with me is one thing. Insulting my parents is another.

Are you a shinning light of morality now, MR. Christian?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Arguing with me is one thing. Insulting my parents is another.

Are you a shinning light of morality now, MR. Christian?

I am not insulting your parents, apologies if it sounded that way, only trying to make a point that a lot of Nigerian parents have abandoned moral teaching in their homes and put making money as a priority.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
baba dey: . Please read the bible...it was moses not God,show me where it is written in the ten commandments. That's why LORD jesus was sent to amend those laws that an eye for an eye will leave everyone blind,if slapped, leave vengence for GOD that's what many christain fail to practise. About the flogging you are talking,Jesus did not flog. Being a christain doesn't say u must be meek always when action should be taken, the bible calls those pple FOOLS(ode). Moses passed those law becos the pple where obstinate & he needed to guide them. Wisdom matters a lot,pray u have.

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
thehomer:

And I'm sorry for you because you've just admitted that you'll rather be a serial killer than a saint because going to this fabled heaven is your primary goal. I guess religion is made for the likes of you. Most of us don't need the carrot of heaven or the stick of hell to be good people. You have in fact demonstrated that atheists are more moral than at least your type Christian.
see this mumu, I don't even have heaven in mind. I want to inherit the earth that is to come without people like you throwing sand unnecessarily. Your mind is so filthy that when you hear the word mean all that comes to mind is a serial killer. See how dark your heart is and you think by ignoring God you are not expressly serving the devil.

"for God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son that whoever believes will not perish but have life eternal", "I am the way, the light, the truth, no one comes to the Father except through me"

Let me tell you something all enemies of God and Jesus out there, all the devil needs to have your beautiful souls is that you fail to acknowledge Jesus. It doesn't matter how you do it, Buddhism, atr, atheism, whatever religion.

"bad company corrupts good manners" I'm out of here.

Finally, a worse condemnation awaits those that heard but refused Jesus than those that couldn't hear the good news before death.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

I am not insulting your parents, apologies if it sounded that way, only trying to make a point that a lot of Nigerian parents have abandoned moral teaching in their homes and put making money as a priority.

How do you know this? Am I a child? Where you there when my parents were raising me?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
baba dey: . Please read the bible...it was moses not God,show me where it is written in the ten commandments. That's why LORD jesus was sent to amend those laws that an eye for an eye will leave everyone blind,if slapped, leave vengence for GOD that's what many christain fail to practise. About the flogging you are talking,Jesus did not flog. Being a christain doesn't say u must be meek always when action should be taken, the bible calls those pple FOOLS(ode). Moses passed those law becos the pple where obstinate & he needed to guide them. Wisdom matters a lot,pray u have.
You 4king liar...

Exodus 31
12 Then the Lord said to Moses, 13 “Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

14 “‘Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; those who do any work on that day must be cut off from their people.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

How do you know this? Am I a child? Where you there when my parents were raising me?

Logicboy, you just disappointed me.. frosbel is just a 'holy' bigot... don't let the idiot get to you.. even Anony would agree..
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

A product can only be judged by it's final state, I was not there when all the ingredients were mixed together.

But seriously you are epic failing on this forum and bringing the foolishness of atheism into more disrepute and turning this 'no god ' concept into a laughing stock.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Logicboy, you just disappointed me.. frosbel is just a 'holy' bigot... don't let the idiot get to you.. even Anony would agree..

lol.....however, this is good. People reading this will see how immoral many christians are while they are bashin atheists for immorality
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Logicboy, you just disappointed me.. frosbel is just a 'holy' bigot... don't let the idiot get to you.. [b]even Anony [/b]would agree..

oh, the same Anony that keeps trouncing you and co in debates, lol.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
I notice the atheists cannot take their own medicine, they know how to give but not to take.

Guys , I seriously wish you success on your path to truth discovery.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

A product can only be judged by it's final state, I was not there when all the ingredients were mixed together.

But seriously you are epic failing on this forum and bringing the foolishness of atheism into more disrepute and turning this 'no god ' concept into a laughing stock.

Let me get this straight. My parents were christians and I became an atheist therefore my parents did not give me proper moral guidance? angry

However, many preachers today have come from a muslim background. Kindly explain how that makes their parents failed moral teachers.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

lol.....Anony that keeps dodging so much that he has a tactic named after him "Anonyism"! grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel: I notice the atheists cannot take their own medicine, they know how to give but not to take.

Guys , I seriously wish you success on your path to truth discovery.

lol....which medicine would that be?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by coolestboy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03: Considering the discrimination that atheists receive in many countries, one would think that we are some kind of devilish cult that sacrifice babies to our demon overlord. However, we can see that it is not quite so as many atheists live their lives peacefully. Many religious people say that atheists are immoral and dont want to have any responsibility for their actions. But is it so? Let us review some certain facts in this current time we are living in;

a) Do unto others, as you would want to be done unto you;

Currently, atheists face discrimination by both christians and muslims in very religious countries. Take any sharia country where sharing atheism is met with either an arrest or death(http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2012/06/20126146135415374.html). Take religious countries like the USA where the military has widespread discrimination against atheists (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/26/us/26atheist.html?pagewanted=all).

With all these cases of discrimination, do atheists retaliate? Lets look at Britain or many European countries that have a lot of atheists living with religious people. Do the atheists in these very secular countries discriminate in a widespread manner against the religious in general? No. You will be very hard pressed to find cases where a religious person was discriminated against by an atheist just for being a religious person.

b) Sancticty of Marriage/Family

-Atheists divorce less than christians in America
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/2011-03-14-divorce-christians_N.htm

-Honor killing of wives/daughters is not an atheist thing, it happens mostly in muslim and South Asian communities
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

-First cousin marriage is not an atheist thing, rather it is more likely to happen in some Christain (LDS sects) and certain muslim societies

c) Equality of women

-Wife beating is permitted in some interpretations of the Quran and hadith (Christian and atheists generally condemn this act.....impossible to find a pastor or an atheist debater that condones wife beating unlike some clerics/imams)
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/3683071/Lessons_in_how_to_beat_your_wife/

-Positions in organisations; Christains and muslims are now changing to adopt women as imams or priests. However, there are till conservatives that feel that this should not. There is no reason why atheists/secular humanists should be against women in leadership positions in organisations.

d) Violence;

I dont even have to talk too much grin grin grin grin

-All I will say is that the most peaceful countries (top 10 on the peace index) have a high percentage of atheists and also have a falling number in church attendance. There is no muslim majority or sharia country in the top 10 peaceful countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index#Global_Peace_Index_rankings

-Atheists dont blow up skyscrapers or abortion clinics or churches.

==================================================================================================
Have some pictures to peruse while thinking about the evidence grin ;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/871332_Peace_index_pnga459955cbaf71f0152698ecd07e19473

www.nairaland.com/attachments/733534_divorce_religion_png81c89aa5abf7c69de9d4543c55a864a0

Are u sayin itz d religion dt influence muslims n christains? U need deliverance
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by favouryemmy: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Man's righteousness will always be as a filthy rag before God. It is only the righteousness through Christ that is acceptable to God.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Lmao.. what debate? Lol..
Anony that hit you so hard.. u remembered you were older than him.. lmao... u remember your age eh... grin

What a foolll!!!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
tavon: Everyone of us have the right to live their life whichever way they want as far as it does not intimidate another fellow human being.

@Judging others,

Is that really what the bible says? Check out this thread : What's Your Take On Judging Others?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Was There A World Before Genesis 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.