Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian (10687 Views)

thread closed / Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by SisB(f): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
i met my boyfriend 2 years ago we both love each other, last time he came back from school before the festive period, he said if i make attempt on cheating him, do a thing i will not like and he also said e loves me so much even if i said am not more interested he will not agree and wait for me to come back to my senses. he went back to school, we call each other and he said i should come to his school but i was waiting for my admission but didnt get through he often says he misses me same as me cos i love him so much, i call him every day, whenever he is at home we see each other every day, wen he came back he said he was eager to see me but nw he said i dnt entice me him that he doesnt knw why i now said wht does that mean, he now showed me a message on his phne of a girl which says that after all she has done that all he talks about is busola tht he shld take care of me and she also wrote luv u after the message, last two weeks we had a misunderstanding, and he said he can never marry a christian cos he is a muslim, i nw ask him wht does that mean, he said it is the truth,except i turned to a muslim cos i was once a muslim, my father a muslim, and my mother a christian and i leave wit my mother i nw ask him that am a christian that wht will happen, he said he cant marry me cos am a christian, i cried, he pet me, then i left him cos he said more annoying things, since then we did nt call each other, cos most time we quarrel am always the first to apologise cos i dnt want to loose him but dis one his hurting i think i dnt want to have anything to do wit him anymore, but i still miss him and love him so much he has done many things for me and i will always love him but i think this relationship should end for good, i tried calling him on monday jst to play trick on him i called him that hv been sick bt he cannot even check on me, i off the phone , mmediatly he called back and i said wht happened i tld him tht he should not worry, he banged the phone on me he called back again nd i tld him am alright nw, he said thank God and said later, since then no communication. nairalanders pls hlp me, should i forget about the relationship for good or continue. and one thing my mother knws him like me knwing most of his family, wenever my mother doesnt see him she ask of him, he is free to enter my house same as me. PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT SHOUL I DO
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
phewww. that was long and the punctuations did not help matters at all. anyways,

i remember when i was in secondary school my friends always talked about disvirgining a girl and celebrating after wards. i maybe wrong but i believe this is 'mission accomplish'forthe guy
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by Gbemyte(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
i can understand how u feel,but all d same just forget abt him although is not an easy thing to forget somebody that deflowered u, but life goes on just forget abt him, there re thousand of people out there that will love for whom u re.just take heart and forget abt him.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by 4gotnheros(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
Forget about him, he's tired of you!!!
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by squirrel20(f): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
Just forget about him and move on with your life. it won't be easy but you really have no choice.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
I cant stop laughing ooooooooooooo LOL! this one . . . . . e get as e be!!!!!!
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by blackmann(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
After my eyes don comot finish, my eyes dey water no be small. Anyway forget the dude. Na immaturity dey do am.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by hunny(f): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
forget about the guy. he is jst a looser. so move on with ur life and face ur studies cos most guys are nt jst worhth the stress. cheer up dearie.[sub][/sub]
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by almondjoy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
Reachin' out for one of my favorite Nigerian movies:

"The Games Men Play"!

Dear poster,

Better luck next time! kiss
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by Seun(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
Don't worry about your virginity, it's not a big deal. HIV and pregnancy are more important problems.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by Busta(f): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2008
no point crying over spilled milk

MOVE ON!!
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by saucekid(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
after opening leg?
did you ask our opinion b4 doing the deed?now you come to cry here
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by onyekang1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

I can't stop laughing ooooooooooooo LOL! this one . . . . . e get as e be!!!!!!
 grin grin grin grin grin i jus tire  grin grin grin grin grin
@ Sis B
jus concentrate on ur studies ok, cos if you do,i can authoritatively tell you that, it is ONE thing no one can take away from you.
hunny:

most guys are nt jst worhth the stress. [sub][/sub]
u can say that again.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
a friend of mine once pointed out to me that when a gal wants to break up with a guy, she comes out and says it. most guys however are cowards. maybe its too hard to take back all the sweet nothings previously poured into the gal's ear.

your' being a christian' was simply the most convenient excuse

if you were both muslims it would have been

' my parents don't like you'
' i can only marry from my place'

or some such.

I'm sorry about your broken heart; just take it as a lesson; most of that ' you mean the world to me' is just a ploy to get into your pants in the shortest possible time.
though on some level, i believe women also know this
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by opokonwa(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
[size=30pt]MOVE ON![/size]
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2008
he's a coward and doesn't deserve you, the deed is done, life goes on.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by skysunny(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
Girl i ve once been in ur shoes, but my own case is the case of money i mean my girl i dated for 7 Good solid years
left me cos i ve no money, and what did i do i move on with my life, cos i know one thing for is that when u re large other thing will be small to you, and now that am fully blessed she is the one now crawing on her knees begging me to accept her even trying to get me through my friends, but weyting i do i bulshit her like a dunk.

take my candid advice face ur sudies and up-grade ur life i bet u he will be the one begging to wash ur plate or even becoming ur house help just to see ur face again wink
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by pin4eva(f): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
@post

come to think of it sef, . . . .what were u even doing with a Muslim guy in the first place? even till the point of having sex with him? I can only say congrats and Welcome to the world of the disvirgined
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by choco4life(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
Welcome to the world of ''non virgins'' grin grin
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by Encomium(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2008
I will advice you to forget about the guy and forge ahead with your God given life. I believe you have learnt your lessons.
When the muslem guy was ruling in your aso rock, he did not remember religion and after the did has been done, he now remembers that he will not marry a Christian. May the good Lord have mercy on him and he will surely reap what he sowed.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by henchmark: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2008
hmmmn nairaland,

THE HOME OF ALTERNATIVE THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=16pt]dear nairalanders,

i have stomach probem what should i do?

i need an advice fast so i dont poo on the bed.

THANKS.[/size]
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by olanajim(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2008
@poster,
CONGRATULATION!

Welcome to the University of Reality!

So far, you don't get belle, it is worth throwing party.

Those condeming the guy without hearing him are simply wasting their time. Adjudicating without hearing both sides of dispute is a serious blunder. From the poster's language, she sounded young at heart and grossly inexperience. She lost her virginity not because of love but because she wanted to lose it. My favourite slogan at University of Reality is that NO ONE CAN FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE A WILLING PARTICIPANT.

Back to your problem. I won't believe the guy walked away just because of Religion unless he is a fanatics. And muslim fanatics won't come near a christain in the first place. Neither would he sleep with you just like that. Again, muslim men don't mind marrying a christain lady at all. What is more, your dad was once muslim. You have the root in you.

The issue therefore go beyond religion. He is tired of you. That is all.

What should you do?

Forget him and stay single for awhile to re-evaluate yourself. What went wrong. I sensed your temperament from your post. And You didn't tell us if the guy promised you marriage. Even at that, I have seen young ladies lose their head to over-excitement thinking it is love.

Anyway sha, I know you can still win him back if you want to. I am sure of that. But wait, haven't I just said you should forget him? Indeed, that is hard. But you have the last word.

My advice to girls is to always look before jumping to a guys bed. Some guys thinks with their phallus. Beware!
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by gbengeoou: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2008
B4 the guy shag u ,u no ask 4 advice , but now dat the DEEDS have been done , u dey ask 4 advice, U re On Your Own (O. Y. O) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by holythug(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
sorry o cry
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by delbizzie1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2008
Come on stop crying over spilt milk. Hit town and find another Guy
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by sanrima(f): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ poster

sorry oh but pls i want u to carry out a research.
TOPIC; HOW MANY WOMEN GOT MARRIED TO THE MEN THAT DISVIRGINED THEM!
i think the result of this will really help heal ur wound faster.
i understand how u feel but i,m also matured enough to know that it takes two to tango
the guy did not force u so instead of crying for ur lost virginity i really think u should rather be crying for ur broken heart.
virginity is not a guarantee to marriage my dear, it really takes more than that.
all the same take heart and just believe u will get someone that will really appreciate and want u 4 whom u are.
and also console ur urself with the knowledge that the guy that broke ur heart will one day sit and have regrets because its quite difficult and rare to get real love now, especially wen u are made and ready to settle down.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by Opoki(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
Your story is a sorry case,
Dear is better to forget about Him 4life,

But if i nust ask you,have you ever reach a conclusion of marrying
Each other before tha dumbass started CLARO you grin.

Maybe yes but you as a xtian,i don't think you should be unequally yolk with an unbeliever
Even to the extent of you luving him,
Anyway love is Blind,
You can text me if you need a zoulmate, 08066565532,
XXXpectin YA
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by CrazyMan(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
Like the old saying Look before you leap.

Most girls just give out the virginity to practically any guy they come across; they don’t take their time to study him or find out if her truly loves them or not.

But you’ve learned your lesson; they say experience is the best teacher so I guess you won’t make the same mistake again.
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by amsky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ poster

Everything has been said here-both reasonable and unreasonable ones. the ball is in your court.

i wish you all the best.good luck next time. smiley
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by spoilt(f): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
its just a hymen. please move on. undecided
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by yewaman1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
END OF DISCUSSION, lipsrsealed
Re: After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian by skysunny(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2008
GBAM grin grin grin
CASED CLOSED wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King / BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight / Why Guys Go After Busty Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.