Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (20110 Views)

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gridlock: Thanks. How about a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant, auto with fabric (not leather)

Send me an email.Thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by gazmann(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Demola find buyer for this ride as you promised. Imagine all my money you tied up in this deal its not fair
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by gazmann(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2014
gazmann: Demola find buyer for this ride as you promised. Imagine all my money you tied up in this deal its not fair

This thread is re opened. Reddem your image

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
gazmann:

This thread is re opened. Reddem your image
Hmmmmm....
So u have problem with him too
Pls you will have to help adresai and am4obama. Seems u know ademola more than a lot of people on this forum.

Link up with either of them pls so we can all forge forward. Thnk you (sure you have adresai's contact)
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by MOBBDEEP: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Hmmmmm....
So u have problem with him too
Pls you will have to help adresai and am4obama. Seems u know ademola more than a lot of people on this forum.

Link up with either of them pls so we can all forge forward. Thnk you (sure you have adresai's contact)

Good afternoon MissTeaseMe.
I quoted & called you out 2 days ago about something quite crucial, but you refused to contact me.
At least, I expected you to hear me out first.
You can then decide to tell me off if you think I'm trolling.
Please, I need your urgent help.
Thanks.
My contact is :
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

Good afternoon MissTeaseMe.
I quoted & called you out 2 days ago about something quite crucial, but you refused to contact me.
At least, I expected you to hear me out first.
You can then decide to tell me off if you think I'm trolling.
Please, I need your urgent help.
Thanks.
My contact is :
Hello sir, i am really sorry, i got your mail and mention, but ignored them cos, i get that a lot here. I will reply you by mail now.

Cheers
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by souleymon(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Make una gather to know Joe you can claim your monies
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by ozone4oz(m): 4:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Hello Ade

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2014 Model Range Rover Vogue LWB Autobiography Toks Fully Loaded / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / 2 Units Of 2010 Model Honda Cross Tour Exl Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.