Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (20089 Views)

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
..hello..i did u an email lastnite but no reply yet..pls try check ur yahoo inbox..and tanx for tryin to be an option to many..also be very careful some people might feel peeved with your good gestures...nice day.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
chris.a:
..hello..i did u an email lastnite but no reply yet..pls try check ur yahoo inbox..and tanx for tryin to be an option to many..also be very careful some people might feel peeved with your good gestures...nice day.
...Thank you and God bless sir
Than
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
omicron: How exactly do you work?
...I do not understand your question sir....If you need more inquiry you can come to visit us....We shall be glad to assist you in our office
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by pafestula(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
ademola7: .
OUR CAC NUMBER IS 1049177...YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US IN OUR MAIN OFFICE IN OJODU AND SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WHEN YOU GIVE US A CALL.....THANKS
Hmmm..!!!! Mr. Ademola, U just convinced me with this CAC number you pasted.. I must confess to u, I didnt trust you for a dime before, but now I think we can deal for real, ve visited the place where u actually bids cars (Copart) in USA, and now with the number you pasted.. I surrender at this junture and full stop to all my doubts and research! Keep the trust pls. Thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pls how much can i get a toyota corrola 2003, 2005 full option american spec ? send to emmydeep@gmail.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
pafestula:
Hmmm..!!!! Mr. Ademola, U just convinced me with this CAC number you pasted.. I must confess to u, I didnt trust you for a dime before, but now I think we can deal for real, ve visited the place where u actually bids cars (Copart) in USA, and now with the number you pasted.. I surrender at this junture and full stop to all my doubts and research! Keep the trust pls. Thanks
..thanks sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
emmydeep: Pls how much can i get a toyota corrola 2003, 2005 full option american spec ? send to emmydeep@gmail.com
...make a choice then i will give you a quote sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Ukpekeson(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2013
pafestula:

Nice talk bros!!!!
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ukpekeson:

Baba Ke,

I de wit u full time, i was too busy at work hence did not check out the last auction. I was in Lagos, visited ur office and we were together wen u bid for the 2007 Acura an won at $8,700 wen the guy even gave u a budget of $10,000, i was even the person who search for the ride, but the other guy was fast to pay for it. Its ok, we are still together baba. Hope the guy had compensated u for the difference u made by buying at 8700 agst his budget of 10,000.00?

Well done.
..thanks bro
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
.MY FEW DAYS AFTER I ARRIVED THE COUNTRY.THERE WAS A FRIEND OF MINE STEVEN THAT I GOT TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR .AFTER HE HAD INQUIRY ABOUT THE TOYOTA EARLIER MENTIONED IN COTONOU....HE CALLED ME AND I ADVISED HIM THAT I COULD GET THE SUBJECT MATTER FOR HIM CHEAP....EVENTUALLY I GOT IT AND HE WAS THE FIRST FRIEND OR CUSTOMER THAT CAME TO ME AND WELCOME ME....WE SPOKE ABOUT NAIRALAND AND HE WAS WITH ME FOR TWO DAYS BECAUSE HE CAME ALL THE WAY FROM PORTHARCORT .ACTUALLY HE BOUGHT THE CAR FOR HIS WIFE LIKE HE SAID. HAVING USING OUR OFFICE DESKTOP.....I DO TRUST AND I HAVE DONE IT TO FEW CUSTOMERS ON THIS FORUM THAT CARELESSLY MANIPULATED THE SYSTEM. I DO GIVE OUT MY COPART ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE THAT CALL ME FOR INQUIRY. I BELIEVED THEY WILL NOT TAMPERED WITH IT, MORE SO I HAVE THE POWER TO GET MY PASSWORD BACK FROM COPART. BUT THE CUSTOMER WENT AHEAD BROWSED MY ACCOUNT AND PICKED UP THE CAR FROM MY ACCOUNT AND GET TITLE FROM COPART(VERY SMART BUT AM SMARTER).I BELIEVED AT THIS POINT THIS IS THE GUY COMING UP AS A CRITICS.......A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE COME TO OUR OFFICE..ISSUED US CHEQUES.....WE HAVE THEIR MILLIONS WITH US DESPITE WE SAID THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE US MONEY...THEY TRUSTED US AND THEY DID.IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS USING THIS FORUM TO COME UP WITH THIS IDEA.....PLEASE FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME..ADEMOLA IS MAKING MONEY EVERYDAY. MEETING NEW PEOPLE, BUYING CARS, BUT YOU ARE SO BUSY WRITING TO DESTROY OUR IMAGE..MORE SO I CAN USE ANY MEANS TO ADVERTISE MY PRODUCT AS FAR AS AM NOT COLLECTING MONEY AND RUN .AS FAR AS AM DOING THE RIGHT THING.....I AM NOT ANSWERABLE TO YOU....BUT I JUST CHOOSE TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE EXPLANATION(THE GUY THAT WROTE THAT COMMENT USED MY DESKTOP IN THE OFFICE AND I FOLLOWED HIM UP)SINCE I DON'T HAVE ANY REASONS TO DO EVIL. I DO NOT BOTHER TO SIGN OUT..IF YOU ARE THE MAN THROWING STONE TO A GLASS HOUSE...PLEASE COME TO OUR OFFICE AND MEET ADEMOLA ONE ON ONE.AND IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WE BOUGHT CRV 2008 FOR AND YOU REFUSED TO PAY US OUR COMMISION ,DESPITE MY IDEA TO HELP PEOPLE SECURE CHEAP CARS...EVERYONE NEED CARS..EVEN THOUGH IN UNITED STATE, IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO EAT , YOU MUST HAVE A MOBILITY.ALL AM DOING IS TO GET TO THE GRASS ROOT, SO THAT EVERYONE COULD KNOW THAT HAVING CARS IS NOT A BIG DEAL,IT IS A NECESITY.THIS IS A COUNTRY WHERE ANYONE THAT DRIVE WILL SEE THE PERSON WALKING WITH LEGS AS A POOR MAN/WOMAN..HOW MUCH ARE THEY SELLING CARS?BUT THE DEALERS HAVE MADE IT DIFFICULT FOR POOR PEOPLE TO AFFORD...THAT IS WHY AM HERE.PLEASE DO BEFORE WE TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU. WE HAVE ALSO REPORTED THE HONDA BECAUSE YOU WOUNT BE ABLE TO CLEAR IT..I BELIEVE THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE MET US ON THE NAIRALAND AND THEY HAVE ENJOYED US SHOULD FOLLOW THIS TREND.EVERYONE CANNOT LIKE WHAT WE ARE DOING, MORE SO THE DEALERS ARE ANGRY.THANKS
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by cmgoat(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi, how much will it cost me to get an accura zdx 09/2010 model and toyota corrola sport 2010/2011 model 1.8l. Please get back to me asap *serious buyer here*
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2013
cmgoat: Hi, how much will it cost me to get an accura zdx 09/2010 model and toyota corrola sport 2010/2011 model 1.8l. Please get back to me asap *serious buyer here*
...with 9000 dollar we can bid for it...ship it for 935 dollar and the clearing depends on your clearing agent
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by chigodo(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2013
Hello sir,
I need a detailed price of the landing price of a 2009/2010 volkswagen passat V6 4 motion model and when will it get to Nigeria.
I'll wait for your response on
08168995190 or
Email-productofgrace2004@yahoo.com

I'm Mr Sabastine.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
cmgoat: Hi, how much will it cost me to get an accura zdx 09/2010 model and toyota corrola sport 2010/2011 model 1.8l. Please get back to me asap *serious buyer here*
.Tell us how much you want to spend and get back to us....you can as well visit us..thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by babanne(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
hi mr ademola.hw much can i get a neat toyota corolla 2003 plus shipping & your comission & clearing. can u send me your office address. email: formailsal@gmail.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
babanne: hi mr ademola.hw much can i get a neat toyota corolla 2003 plus shipping & your comission & clearing. can u send me your office address. email: formailsalone2@gmail.com
I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Dapwajok(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Complement of d season mr Ademola. Pls am in Jos, hw mush will it cost me to land honda crv 2000/2001 model. Very serious buyer. U can email me on davidpwajok@yahoo.com.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
chigodo: Hello sir,
I need a detailed price of the landing price of a 2009/2010 volkswagen passat V6 4 motion model and when will it get to Nigeria.
I'll wait for your response on
08168995190 or
Email-productofgrace2004@yahoo.com

I'm Mr Sabastine.
hanks..
you can visit us in our office.though i called yesterday but i guess you have slept....sorry for disturbing your sleep.....i always reading my emails
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dápwajok: Complement of d season mr Ademola. Pls am in Jos, hw mush will it cost me to land honda crv 2000/2001 model. Very serious buyer. U can email me on davidpwajok@yahoo.com.
.with 1 .350 sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by comot: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
How much can I get toyota camry2008 XLE.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by adahib: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2013
I just sent you an e-mail now.please I await your reply.thank you.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by nkenu(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Pls, how much can you get me infinity fx 35. 2003 model? My email is. godwin_nyiam@yahoo.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by comot: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2013
Pls how much can I get toyota camry 2008 XLE.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by fratochi: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2013
Hi ademola, thumbs up for all your help to nairalanders, please how much will land a clean 2000 nissan xterra in lagos.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Dápwajok: Complement of d season mr Ademola. Pls am in Jos, hw mush will it cost me to land honda crv 2000/2001 model. Very serious buyer. U can email me on davidpwajok@yahoo.com.
.I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL ALREADY
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2013
comot: How much can I get toyota camry2008 XLE.
....1.5 WILL HELP SIR..FULL OPTION WITH A VERY LOW MILEAGE.THANKS
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2013
nkenu: Pls, how much can you get me infinity fx 35. 2003 model? My email is. godwin_nyiam@yahoo.com
I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL ALREADY
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2013
fratochi: Hi ademola, thumbs up for all your help to nairalanders, please how much will land a clean 2000 nissan xterra in lagos.
..3000 DOOLLAR WILL BUY IT AND WITH 900 WILL LAND IT AND CLEAR IT SIR THANKS
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by adahib: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
still waiting for your reply to my e-mail regarding the 2007 acura.thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by babanne(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
ademola7: ,,,
I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL

Hello sir.I saw the email but you did not respond to the following part in my post above "hw much can i get a neat toyota corolla 2003 plus shipping & your comission & clearing". kindly respond. Thanks.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Amalision: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Goodday Mr Ademola.i appreciate the high degree of transparency in ur business but pls what is ur website?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Units Of 2010 Model Honda Cross Tour Exl Toks Full Option / Autonomy Cab: First Taxi Robot Unveiled To The Public (Video) / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.