Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (20106 Views)

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by travelxpat(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr ademola,thanks a lot for helping me bid on the 2000model chevrolet express sport van of 87000mileage at a cost of 2650usd.am happy abt the mileage, the neatness and above all wonderful interior.thanks for your transperency,your constant calls to update me on issues..God bless you sir.engr
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by derock533: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr Ade check your email and reply
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by adedotuni: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mr ademola would u be nice enough to give me a quote for 2008 hummer3 and 2007 wrangler jeep ( 2 door and 4 door) appreciate
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
adedotun i: Mr ademola would u be nice enough to give me a quote for 2008 hummer3 and 2007 wrangler jeep ( 2 door and 4 door) appreciate

H2 OR H3 ? MORE-SO WRANGLER X, R OR S?...GET BACK TO ME PLEASE WITH MY EMAIL
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
derock533: Mr Ade check your email and reply
.OK
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by adedotuni: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
ademola7: .

H2 OR H3 ? MORE-SO WRANGLER X, R OR S?...GET BACK TO ME PLEASE WITH MY EMAIL

email sent
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2013
riviera_nights: you sent me a mail that you were in nigeria,sumtime last month,that I should provide a phone number which I did,you promised to call back on a friday when you resume office.no call from you up till now.

I do hope I forgot.....you can call me on 08178751092
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by nzeako: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2013
Hi Mr Ademola. How much will it cost me to get a 2003 toyota corolla. I am Mr Jude. Thanks in anticipation of ur reply. 08037784233 or anini222@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by emyworld: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mr. Ademola, how much will it cost me to get a very clean mercedes jeep ml 500, 2007 model to abuja? please reply ASAP.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
emyworld: Mr. Ademola, how much will it cost me to get a very clean mercedes jeep ml 500, 2007 model to abuja? please reply ASAP.

let try and project something reasonable for the bid sir..keep in mind it is an auction also a reposes car......mercedez benz is kind of xpensive but it will be reasonable thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by nadabo70(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
good day Mr. Ademola
We spoke on phone yesterday and after that i went to copart website to try and verify some of the things you claimed.
I found out that most of the things you said are actually possible.The things you forgot to add to the cost are your commission and cost of transportation to port. Hope you can throw more light on that. Meanwhile i am looking forward to meet you this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
nadabo70: good day Mr. Ademola
We spoke on phone yesterday and after that i went to copart website to try and verify some of the things you claimed.
I found out that most of the things you said are actually possible.The things you forgot to add to the cost are your commission and cost of transportation to port. Hope you can throw more light on that. Meanwhile i am looking forward to meet you this Saturday.
.That is great, I shall be expecting you sir.....I hope you have the address?as per the commission is personal bargain sir..... morose the cost of pick up depend on the facility where you actually bought the car..thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by eseonline: 5:11am On Feb 08, 2013
How much will it cost me to get a toyota camry 1996 model....good working condition factory ac and alloy
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by otunbaneyo09(m): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2013
Pls how much can you get me FORD FOCUS 99 or 2000 if therE is ?
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
eseonline: How much will it cost me to get a toyota camry 1996 model....good working condition factory ac and alloy
.850 sir...yes great working condition
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
otunbaneyo09: Pls how much can you get me FORD FOCUS 99 or 2000 if therE is ?
otunbaneyo09: Pls how much can you get me FORD FOCUS 99 or 2000 if therE is ?
...we dont deal with anything below year 2000 model...because.....the shipping have to be containerised
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by olowo1102(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am interested in the 2007 Honda Accord. Kindly send me the pictures (oluwaseun_olowo@yahoo.com). Also let me know how soon it will arrive nigeria if you start processing the shipping by monday. You can reach me on 08052250737.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by ziccoit: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
ademola7: I BOUGHT A HONDA ACCORD 2007 FOR A NAIRALAND CUSTOMER. AFTER HE HAD EXPLAINED HIS FINANCIAL STATUS TO MY SECRETARY...I WAS JUST GOING THROUGH AN AUCTION ON THE 4TH OF FEBRUARY.SUDDENLY THE SAID CAR WAS SOLD AT 5020 DOLLAR.....798180 NAIRA AT 159 EXCHANGE RATE....GUESS WHAT?HE HAD NOT COME TO PAY US OR EVEN TO PAY THE AUCTION DIRECT IS AN ISSUE.....THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY ON THIS FORUM THAT CUSTOMERS SHOULD MAKE UP THEIR MIND FINANCIALLY BEFORE THEY EMBARK ON THIS JOURNEY..INSTEAD OF EXPECTING US TO DO EVERYTHING....THIS IS A CAR OF 1.8 MILLION. BECAUSE IT WAS REPOSES AND THEY CALL IT DISCUSSION CONTINUE.....IT IS NOT A SALVAGE AND THE MILEAGE IS VERY LOW...I HAVE DECIDED TO SEND IT BACK TO AUCTION AND THE 400 DOLLAR SHOULD BE CHARGED FROM MY ACCOUNT.BUT SOMEONE ADVISE ME THAT WHY DON'T WE POST IT ON NAIRALAND? MAY BE WE CAN SEE A GOOD BUYER THAT NEED THAT?.......AT THIS POINT IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.....YOU ONLY NEED TO VISIT US IN OUR OFFICE....PAY THE COP-ART DIRECT AND GET BACK TO ME WITH AN INVOICE RECEIPT..ALTHOUGH I WILL SEE IT FROM MY OWN END.....KEEP IN MIND THE COST OF SHIPPING IS JUST 1000 DOLLAR AND CLEARING IS 300K....THAT MEAN..THE AFORESAID CAR WILL BE OUT FOR 1.3 MILLION FOR EVERYTHING AT ANYONE DOOR STEP...THIS OPPORTUNITY DON'T COME EVERY TIME....PLEASE GO AND PRICE IT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT AM SAYING........ MORE SO THIS TIME...I THINK AUCTION IS SELLING CRAZY CARS AT A VERY CRAZY PRICES.....HONDA ACCORD 2013 WAS SOLD FOR 14000 DOLLAR...A CAR OF 32,000 DOLLAR......THANK GOD PEOPLE HAVE BEGIN TO ENJOY MY WORK FOR THEM AND THEY HAVE BEGIN TO SEE THE REALITY OF EVERYTHING......ALTIMA 2006 WAS SOLD FOR 3200 DOLLAR...HUMMMM.....SO MANY CARS ON GRAND TO SHIP DOWN HOME BY NEXT WEEK......KEEP CALLING AND KEEP BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO MEET US AS A PERSON.. IN FACT YOU CAN EVEN GIVE US AN EMERGENCY VISIT..WE ARE ALWAYS ON GROUND.08178751092
ANOTHER ISSUES AT HAND IS THAT CUSTOMERS SHOULD KEEP IN MIND THAT THEY NEED TO BE SENDING THEIR MONEY BY THEMSELVES TO OUR AUCTION.......ALMOST ALL BANKS IN NIGERIA KNOW COP-ART AND THEY KNOW HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY TO THEM GENUINELY.....I HAVE REALIZED THAT SO MANY CUSTOMERS WANT US TO HELP THEM PAY BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT MY OFFICE IS BEARING THE COST OF THE TRANSFER....PLEASE WHEN I BEGIN TO ADD 70 DOLLAR PLUS 60 DOLLAR....THAT IS AMOUNT TO SOMETHING....AS FORM NOW WE WILL NOT HELP ANYONE THAT DO NOT GIVE US A TRANSFER FEE TO HELP SEND MONEY....AS YOU CAN SEE THAT WE DO SEND ALL OF YOU THE TELLER FOR THE TRANSFER AFTER PAYMENT HAVE BEEN MADE...WE ARE NOT REFUSING TO HELP YOU...BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ALSO HAVE OUR OWN SCHEDULE..THANKS

Spice up your profile guy. Put your email, bb pin, phone number etc
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by chino4(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nice job demola,what's d price of bidding successfully for a 2007 highlander.can someone bid on copart and send you d link.cheers
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
chino4: Nice job demola,what's d price of bidding successfully for a 2007 highlander.can someone bid on copart and send you d link.cheers

ok great
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2013
ok
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by swiftman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Demola,
Nice job you are doing? I doff my hat for you.
Its ur barrister friend from ilorin saying hi.
Have a great weekend.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
swiftman: Demola,
Nice job you are doing? I doff my hat for you.
Its ur barrister friend from ilorin saying hi.
Have a great weekend.

thank sir oga, let me have your number again
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Stevo30: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ademola thanks for your efforts on the 2007 Honda Accord so far. Hope to have this in Lagos in the next 3 weeks by the grace of God.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Stevo30: Ademola thanks for your efforts on the 2007 Honda Accord so far. Hope to have this in Lagos in the next 3 weeks by the grace of God.
.God is good sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Boss13: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ademola, I noticed you do not respond to forum members asking for prices of vehicle. Is there anything wrong. Please I need to know the price is would cost me to purchase a Toyota Camry from you to my house (please include all cost).

The Toyota Camry model I intend to purchase is either 2008 - 2011. You can state their prices to enable me streamline my budgeting. I intend to purchase this car by June and if your price is favorable, then you would be hearing from me soon.

Thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2013
Boss13: Ademola, I noticed you do not respond to forum members asking for prices of vehicle. Is there anything wrong. Please I need to know the price is would cost me to purchase a Toyota Camry from you to my house (please include all cost).

The Toyota Camry model I intend to purchase is either 2008 - 2011. You can state their prices to enable me streamline my budgeting. I intend to purchase this car by June and if your price is favorable, then you would be hearing from me soon.

Thanks
..Yes I do not want to say a price that will be different from what you have priced..keep in mind....we are going to bid for that car..all you need to do is to do a market structure..know the price and make up your mind, how much you want to spend...... don't go above your budget...if we are lucky to win the bid..then good..if not we wait for the next auction..keep in mind...we involve together as far as you pay the commission..and the commission will be paid after the arrival of bill of ladin....Mostly we normally win bid in the midnight
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Boss13: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2013
ademola7: ..Yes I do not want to say a price that will be different from what you have priced..keep in mind....we are going to bid for that car..all you need to do is to do a market structure..know the price and make up your mind, how much you want to spend...... don't go above your budget...if we are lucky to win the bid..then good..if not we wait for the next auction..keep in mind...we involve together as far as you pay the commission..and the commission will be paid after the arrival of bill of ladin....Mostly we normally win bid in the midnight

I do not know the price. that is why I am asking you so that I can plan towards it.

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by phinter: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Please how much to land an 02 highlander, an 07 Camry and 07 CRV. Please thanks.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
phinter: Please how much to land an 02 highlander, an 07 Camry and 07 CRV. Please thanks.

1.3m....1.7 and 1.7 respectivelly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / 2 Units Of 2010 Model Honda Cross Tour Exl Toks Full Option / Cost Of Demurrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.