Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (20097 Views)

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by pafestula(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
U promised to call me since yday.. U even said soonest, till now I never get a flash from u let alone of calling, sir cant we discuss everything on dis public forum? So as to clearify yr deal from critisizm etc, I advise u stop sending private mails and fone calls, maybe u should be addressing some of the issues here to create more transparency and accountabilty for yr deals. Thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
I have called you on the number you gave me, but to no avail, I don't have power over unavailable network, My number is on the trend , may be you should also give me a call sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Thank you Mr Salam
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by muzmeel: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Kindly how much is ur price 4 (1)toyota camry 2002, 2004 and 2007 2) toyota corolla 2007. My e-mail is muzzammilabdullahi@yahoo.co.uk. Tnx
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2012
Like I said we are not asking for anyone to pay,even those people that have paid and we don't see what they want, we have returned their money,even now we have been going to people office or houses to Bid for them live on the system, We are doing that to make sure they have understanding of what we are doing,We are also creating trust to people that we can bid live on their presence, For anyone that want to buy car at this point, they should call us and give us the specification,after we have concluded, We get what they want and they will schedule us to come and do what we are doing in their place.I think that will help those of us that don't understand what the live auction is,Is like going to Cotonou or any dealership to choose what you want with your two eyes at a reasonable and cheap prices, Customers will have right to make their choices.thank
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2012
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 05 WILL GO FOR 2 MILLION,06 TO 09 WILL ALSO GO FOR 2.6 MILLION,HONDA 2008/09 WILL GO FOR 1.7 MILLION, REMEMBER IS ABOUT 3 MILLION IN COTONOU.MANY PEOPLE IN LAGOS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES ALAUSA HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH US AND AS A MATTER OF FACT, THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE OUR BUSINESS IS BOOMING NOW,WE ALSO HAVE MANY REFERRALS THAT WE CAN BOAST OF IN FEW BANKS SKYE BANK AND GTB.THE CAR I JUST MENTIONED IS THE PEOPLE DEMAND AND WE WERE ABLE TO BID IT ON THEIR BEHALF LIVE., PEOPLE SAID THEY NEVER BELIEVED IT, WE LISTEN TO PEOPLE REQUEST AND COMPLAIN.WHEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE REPOSES CARS, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, PLEASE PUT YOUR MONEY ON A NEW CAR LIKE I HAVE ADVISED,ENJOY YOUR MONEY AND STOP WASTING MONEY ON JUNKS.TRY US AND SEE IF WE ARE GOING TO MESS YOU UP.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by babakon: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
how much can I get a clean 2004 silver colour Toyota highlander.......plz if u hav any at hand contact me on 08168081834...........or email me ,,,,sirvic4u@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by justyinka(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Are you planning to ship some cars or containers to Nigeria or you have some cars or containers already shipped through the sea and you want to know the arrival date here in Nigeria and how much it will take to get it cleared out of the port.
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent with 7 years of Customs cargo clearance procedure and i will be glad to help you clear your Cars/containers at the Nigerian seaports,our charges are affordable and moderate.
You can contact me via email- justyinka23@yahoo.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or you call +2348171964607, 2348035308511 or BB pin 28646258,skype:justyinka23, Google chat:justyinka23, yahoo chat:justyinka23
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thank you sir Mr custom officer, I will get back to you as soon as possible,
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by adex2000ng(m): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2012
What will I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ cost to get A̶̲̥̅̊ Toyota Sienna, year 2000 from you sir. I want I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ by January 2013
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by boliano(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2012
Good job mr ademola, pls I have a toks nissan altima 2001 american spec up for sale here in lag interested buyer shuold call. 08035157879 just 750k

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
[we can bid for that at 2500 dollar, less than 350,000 sir get back to me when you are ready.i will search for it and come to bid live with you, we can also get something with low mileage and new.thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
we can bid for that at 2500 dollar, less than 350,000 sir get back to me when you are ready.i will search for it and come to bid live with you, we can also get something with low mileage and new.thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Ukpekeson(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Well done sir. As discussed. Lets run
ukpekeson@yahoo.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2013
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all our customers, We hope you are helping us to follow our trends.For those of you that want us to come and bid foy you.You can call us or visit our Head office in Ojodu Berger.For those of you that we have helped in one way or the other to buy cars from our trusted ausction.I believe you can follow us more and recomend us in future.Keep in mind,auction cars are REPOSES,ACCIDENTAL, DENT/ SCRATCH. FLOOD/WATER OR COMPLETE INSURANCE CARS.WITH A LOW MILEAGE, NEW ENGINE, FULL OPTIONS AND VERY CHEAP.It depends on your choice.We also allow customers to search for their own choice of cars on our auctions and then call us after they have satisfied.Like I said you can get any type of cars cheap when the number of people showing interest on a particular cars are not much.I know how to project that..sometimes we buy toyota camry 2000 model for 900 to 1000 dollar(very clean). If you need more explanation on that you can follow our topic from the begining or you can call us. we shall be more than glad to help you..081-043-16467. thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Pelican(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
How much can i get clean and high trim (EXL and above) 08/09 Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander landing in my house in Maryland, Lagos?
You can also reach me on rally68ng@yahoo.com
Urgent please
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Since we bought 2011 sienna for 16000 dollar, am very sure we can bid for that kind of car for 10000 dollar at worst......1000 to bring it home and I don't know about your clearing agent, get back to me for final quote. All I need is a go ahead and I will project the number of people that want the same intrest
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Oskilala: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Good day sir, can u send me a preview of pictures on the highlander 2007 and the price range to this email, antochinedu@yahoo.com and also provide a contact. tnks & lookn 4ward to doin biz wid u....
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by emalekuo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls what would it cost me to land a 2007 acura mdx technology package?
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2013
I was in Victoria Island yesterday to meet a customer that saw my post on Nairaland.It was around 8pm California time,because the car was sold in Sacramento facility in California.I strategized on the bid and we were able to get a Honda AccorD 2008 silver color for 5600 dollar, (reposes not accidental).I was very glad when He started telling member of staff that came to feed their eyes at the scene of the auction that this is a real and good deal.I got enough refareal on that spot.This is what we are saying,Trial can be convinced, The good things is that He his going to make his own payment by himself,Not BY me or my representative.Customer will have to look at our website himself /herself, satisfied with what He/she want, then call us to office please NOT house, only RESTAURANT OR A PUBLIC AREA.FOR SECURITY REASONS.AFTER WE FINISH BIDDING, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO MAKE A PAYMENT WITHING THREE TO FOUR BUSINESS DAY, MAKE SURE YOUR BANK ADVISED YOU ON THE PAYMENT, ASK QUESTION, I BELIEVE ALL THE BANKS IN NIGERIA WILL KNOW OUR AUCTION AS IT IS EVERYWHERE IN 50 STATES IN UNITED STATE OR IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT , WE CAN REFER YOU TO VISIT PEOPLE WE HAVE HELPED IN THEIR OFFICES TOO, I MEAN THE WELL KNOWN NIGERIANS FOR VERIFICATION....NOW THE GUY WILL SPEND 1.5 MILLION FOR 2008 HONDA ACCORD CLEAN TITLE.I hope He too will read this trend.thanks for people that have been calling us too.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Ukpekeson(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
SIR, HOPE U WOULD CONCLUDE MY DEAL THIS WEEK. HAPPY CUSTOMER IN THE MAKING.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by jjjkkkooo: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hi, could u pls let me know how i can get a honda academy or d one they call bulldog. I ll appreciate if you can help me bid for it. my budget is about 400 to 500k.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by swiftman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bro
U r doing a great job and I pray god will continually guide u. My names laleye KOLAWOLE. I am an ilorin based barrister and I'm interested in auto trade. I like to ask for quotes on camry, altima, accord of 2001/02. Pls take note that my customer base are strickly civil servants for now.
You can reply to laleyek@gmail.com with pictures if possible
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thank everyone, it is real sir.ma keep callng.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by mudiagaogbivwie(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2013
how much will a manual transmission honda accord EOD 2003 model cost me both buying,shipping,and clearing at the port
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2013
we can bid for tha like 4000, shipping 1000 and clearing here is about 1500 dollar,, all together will be like 6500, which is about 1million approximately sir, clean and low mileage
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2013
I was in Ekiti state yesterday in Ileje meje local government to deliver a 2006 Toyota Tundra, The cost of this mentioned vehicle when we priced it together with the owner was priced at 3.1 million.I am talking about double cab,together with neat and clean leather sit, new engine with a very low mileage,guess what?I got this Tundra for 7400 dollars.The good thing was that one of the customer that read my trend on this forum, planing to set up a transportation business in ekiti was also visited,because He asked us to meet.If the guy is reading my today message, I believe He can testified to that.For those people that was asking us to send pictures, please it will be difficult for us to be sending as much as picture, we realized that the more pictures we download the more our megabyte get exhausted, what we do is to give you our website,register and search it for yourself, that will help you to get all what you love to buy,instead of you expecting us to be sending pictures.For those people that also want us to respond to email, please give us 24 hours to respond as sometimes I can be away from Lagos to make a delivery.If you have someone that you can recommend us for a secretary job that will be earning 20,000 per month flat,I need one more secretary in our office in Ojodu Berger,School certificate required.just give us a call on 081-043-16467..Soon our website will be out that will details what we do more.God bless
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Ukpekeson(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Well done baba!!
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by paulo13: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2013
Pls sir how much can u get me 2000 Golf4 and 1999 Golf 3. Email p.rosyadigwe@yahoo.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by donpappyt(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
@ ademola how much can a get a ford edge and explorer 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Autonomy Cab: First Taxi Robot Unveiled To The Public (Video) / DeeRapido Trucks Ltd: Top Quality European Used Trucks Dealer MAN , DAF, IVECO / 012 Passat Cc Used. 013 Acura Zdx Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.