Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die (8631 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Soldiers On Death Row Starved In Underground Cell —falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by babysnogls: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
daniwale: No body get right to kill http://nairachat.com/
Oh oh, so they shld go and continue to kill and rape abi? Even D Bible says 'he dt lives by d sword shall die by d sword'
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by dadicvila(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
just imagine your 13yr old daughter on her way from school is adopted my a man who rapes her and kills her to conceal his crime....what will be your reaction??would you say the man should be pardoned??please lets be real,the people killed have families whose lives were shattered by their brutal murders,Nigerians lets begin to put ourselves in the shoes of our brothers.....right from when i could understand what death and murder is i have made up my mind that its only fair that some1 who have the mind to commit murder,to brutally take the life he did not give,his life should also be taken from him....no arguement can bend my opinion
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by Toktee(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
daniwale: No body get right to kill http://nairachat.com/
Thank you my brother,every human being need time to change,the 16 years they served,by now they have learn there lesson,killing iz a cruel way, if you ask the victims families nw they may say the convict should be set free,...,Where are the policemex that kill yusuf that gve birth to bokohalam 2day,police kill evryday,army kill without apology,politicians kill 2,why are they nt on death row?
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by Sholly121: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't think anyone gets himself or herself on death row for the purpose of dying. Certainly not the majority anyway. It's simply the consequence for their actions.

I don't always agree with the death penalty, but such prisoners shouldn't be released either. I'd prefer someone to stay imprisoned for say 25 years. Death is the easy way out. A life sentence is an easy way out as well as prisoners easily come to terms with dying in prison. Giving them a glimmer of hope is the worst in my opinion.
oh boy eee like say those guys are your family members
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by RKVINTLTD: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Let us leave the Governor alone to perform his duty. After all we chose him.
This is a big test for him. I wish him Goodluck and God's Wisdom. 'Amen'

You are my Governor !
Just like Fashola is My Governor.
A man of decision.
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sholly 121:
oh boy eee like say those guys are your family members

Just because her opinion differs from yours?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by Metrofox(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
are u pple crazy? Wat is wrong wit dis oyibo pple sef..eh..The only thing dose bastards should be pleading 4 is a fast and painless death(mode of execution)..which is non-negotiable, dont u think their poor victims also begged them 4 mercy..infact if i wuz d govnor,id amend d law so dat the victims' family members would b among the firing squad...Ure talking about imprisonment(nonsense),let me ask u; do i pay my tax to feed killers? Or u dont know it would be an infringement of my religious belief? Btw our prisons r already filled..so if they really want,they can come and carry the killers 2 Europe and even release them there..dats their fuck1ng business..NONSENSE
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by Metrofox(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Toktee: Thank you my brother,every human being need time to change,the 16 years they served,by now they have learn there lesson,killing iz a cruel way, if you ask the victims families nw they may say the convict should be set free,...,Where are the policemex that kill yusuf that gve birth to bokohalam 2day,police kill evryday,army kill without apology,politicians kill 2,why are they nt on death row?

pls kindly donate ur sister 2 dem lets know if they've really changed
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by proudlyafrican(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have no mercy for those who take the life of other people.You have denied them the right to life,so what right to life do you seek to get? Please the hang man should not waste another minute to carry out the execution.
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by pwityjj: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
They should feel how their victims felt @ death. Amnesty watever needs help. If they are released wat assurance do we have dat dy wnt do worse?
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by mamagee3(f): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Those who live by the sword should die by the sword. . .

No mercy!!!
Re: Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die by basisop(m): 1:48am On Nov 07, 2012
The loss of an additional life will not make up for the lost life. So why kill?

Their death will not bring back the dead. So why kill them?

Do you know the mental torture those men must have gone thru over the years? High BP each time the hangman passes or whenever the police enters their cell, that thought of "is it time" that comes daily.

Afterall our government have killed more people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Destroying South-East, Ohanaeze Laments / "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate / MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.