Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,477 members, 7,857,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? (904 Views)

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair / New Style Of Proposing To A Rich Lady / Can U Marry Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by liljboy(m): 2:59am On Nov 07, 2012
If yes, state ur reasons
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 07, 2012
she deserves jus as much love as anyone else

1 Like

Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2012
Why not?if i love her.....and somehow someone is gonna marry her
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by StPete: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2012
I can as long as she's facially pretty, has nice body parts up and a very good heart
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by liljboy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Omo! 9ja guys no dey carry last... Me i will too o... :-):-):-)
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Yep, once there's a soul connect.
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by 190theclown: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
yes of cos as long as her money isnt on the wheel chair angry angry
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
From your question, there are four parameters
1. Rich
2. Pretty
3. Wheelchair
4. The lady
i can marry the lady if i love her. the others dont matter.
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by 190theclown: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2012
^I pray oooh!!

u wanna say its not money that matters most there - I pray ooooh!!

as long as im smiling to the bank everyday!

i can manage her grin grin
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:41am On Nov 10, 2012
190-the-clown:
^I pray oooh!!

grin grin grin
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by 190theclown: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2012
grin grin
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by liljboy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
^I pray oooh!!

lmao, 9ja guys no dey carry last ni
Re: To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? by liljboy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
Flashaldrin: From your question, there are four parameters
1. Rich
2. Pretty
3. Wheelchair
4. The lady
i can marry the lady if i love her. the others dont matter.
hmmmm u got a good heart o

(1) (Reply)

Ladies...whom Will U Pick As Ur Dream Man??? / Whats Ur View On Ladies Goin Around Bookin As Many Guys As Posible For Marriage / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.