Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair (47905 Views)

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by AmicableEd: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Truly, true love knows no barrier!

Lizzy Oke, a physically challenged beauty blogger and photographer got engaged this weekend and shared her happy tale on her Instagram page.

Lizzy had a car accident on her way to school in 2008, but got back to school less than a year later.

She has been in a wheelchair since then but she hasn’t let that stop her in any way.
She is popularly known as the “Do it yourself” lady and has a blog (www.thediylady.com) where she shares her inspiring ‘wheelchair’ experience stories.

Read her hilarious proposal story below:

Gushing about the proposal, Lizzy wrote “Sooo, this happened yesterday. ���� Almost everyone I know lied to me in order for this proposal to be as beautiful as it was, but I ain’t even mad at them. �� The joy has been abundant. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with this proposal! Thanks to those who have congratulated him for being blessed with an amazing lady like me. �� Ok, jk jk. We’re both completely blessed to have each other. I thank God for everything he has done through us and with us and for us. Special thanks to the bestfriend a girl could ever ask for – she omitted so many truths and endured so much of my wahala and non-compliance.

Now see more photos of the adorable couple below:

http://weddinginnigeria.com/love-knows-no-wheelchair-beautiful-proposal-story-of-inspiring-blogger-lizzy-oke/

39 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Merlissa(f): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Love is Beautiful

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
see love

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by kennynelcon(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thank God for Life

Some guys are still Good

24 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by IamLEGEND1: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
So now she no go fit give am reverse cowgirl tsk tsk tsk I don dey pity am already.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by kulobyno: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by osabiya16(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
I swear, this nor be love

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by NaijaFutbol: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
With this kind of waist, you cannot be physically challenged. OP modify topic and apologize SHARPERLY!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by kennyman2000(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by BCISLTD: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
smileyI'm kinda sad and happy at the same time.

Check out my GL 450 benz.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by NaijaFutbol: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
With this kind of waist, you cannot be physically challenged. OP modify topic and apologize SHARPERLY!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Aminat508(f): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by iceberylin(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
lol
NaijaFutbol:
exactly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
this made me cry and smile. You see. not all men are dogs embarassed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by swaggzo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS. .. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN THE OPPOSITE WAY.

NOT EVEN AN INSANE AFRICAN WOMAN WOULD WANNA BE WITH A WHEELCHAIR-SITTING MAN....

GENDER EQUALITY, YOU EVEN EXIST?
WHERE?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
May ur happiness last

10 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by itsIYKE(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nicey!!!.....But babe you dey bleach o....see multi-coloured knuckles
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
That's sweet
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sorry... Untouched!

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by osabiya16(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Merlissa:
Love is Beautiful
love fire...
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by crisycent: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by dustydee: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lovely, wish them a happy married life.
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
So now she no go fit give am reverse cowgirl
tsk
tsk
tsk
I don dey pity am already.

4 Likes

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wetin dem say do her na?

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by confamgist237: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by mike404(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
END TIME LOVE

1 Like

Re: Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair by onatisi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
even the legs looks okay

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.