Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Reset Your 2GO Chatting Password for FREE Without Spending N30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reset Your 2GO Chatting Password for FREE Without Spending N30 (19983 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset Your 2GO Chatting Password for FREE Without Spending N30 by server123: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
To resett your 2go password either if you've forgotten it just feel like without spending N30 i.e you will nothing as you downloaded the application for FREE.

What you need to do are these:
1.Go to www.2go.co.za
2.Select Kenya
3.Select get help on the next page.
4.Scroll down and click on
I forgot my password/PIN and on the next page
5.Type your phone number in this format like this one following how I will type this one 2348011111111

Once you type it,click on PROCEED and your 2GO password will be sent to your phone instantly and you will not be charged a dime.

Credit to www.2going.com

(1) (Reply)

When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / "My Hottest Sexual Experience Ever" - Shared By Women / How Can I Make Codedruns The Biggest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.