Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Robbers Invade Canaanland - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Canaanland (18278 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

The innocent victims: 89% (76 votes)
The robbers: 10% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by janami(f): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
@4HIM
You know u have a very foul mouth? that is why you have only foolish thoughts in that brain where only cockroaches are running a marathon. If u must know, yes, me, i don waka well well.

@Gamine
Hebron sermon? no oh, everybody will start sleeping o. lol

@Senator
Hmm, u know almost evrybody then smiley
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2008
4Him:

Alabata to Camp takes you to 10mins? grin Ooops my bad, in your volkswagen jalopy.
Camp junction to Abiola way - 3-5mins flat.
Abiola way to MKO Abiola stadium - 5 mins flat.
MKO stadium to the express - 30mins? shocked gimme a break please. Ibrahim Babangida boulevard is 5mins walking distance from MKO stadium! That, bro, IS the express! Or is your own expressway in Jericho?
Expressway to Otta in a fast Mercedes Benz car is about 30mins max . . . i've timed it several times.

The biggest goof is highlighted in red . . . the only way to go from abiola stadium to the express (which is barely a few meters away from the governors office) in 30mins is if u were driving at 0.6miles an hour. Gimme a break please. I drove by that road countless number of times even in a dilapidated 504.
I knew you would come back with some added on lies to sweeten your fantasies. If you have personally driven a car on these routes yourself, I would have shut my mouth ever since!

Take this from someone who not only ply the route with his own car and as well my Uncles car, but as well as been privileged to time the distance right from being in the convoy with OGD due to the fact that I have an uncle who is one of his special advisers from the stadium to the expressway! It is approximately 30mins. Stop arguing blindly.

You keep shouting Expressway, which expressway are you talking of? The Sagamu express route? If it is that one, you are very wrong! Even Obasanjo in his days would never take that route to Otta! And you are here shouting distance to Ota from the expressway is 30mins.

All this we are even saying is in the light of no traffic holdup, which is highly unrealistic! So driving from your school to Ota in 45mins is nothing but a lie!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2008
janami:

@4HIM
You know u have a very foul mouth? that is why you have only foolish thoughts in that brain where only cockroaches are running a marathon. If u must know, yes, me, i don waka well well.

and she said i had a foul mouth. Hypocrites always give themselves up. grin
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
pahtahkee:

I knew you would come back with some added on lies to sweeten your fantasies. If you have personally driven a car on these routes yourself, I would have shut my mouth ever since!

Take this from someone who not only ply the route with his own car and as well my Uncles car, but as well as been privileged to time the distance right from being in the convoy with OGD due to the fact that I have an uncle who is one of his special advisers from the stadium to the expressway! It is approximately 30mins. Stop arguing blindly.

You keep shouting Expressway, which expressway are you talking of? The Sagamu express route? If it is that one, you are very wrong! Even Obasanjo in his days would never take that route to Otta! And you are here shouting distance to Ota from the expressway is 30mins.

All this we are even saying is in the light of no traffic holdup, which is highly unrealistic! So driving from your school to Ota in 45mins is nothing but a lie!

keep quiet you dolt! No one asked you for ur family history over a simple driving distance . . . even a fool knows that a car travelling on its own will reach a distance in shorter time than a car moving in a convoy. Perhaps u need me to tell u what a convoy is.

Where you not the one who talked about going to Otta via lafenwa the other time?

The expressway starts almost directly after the governors office. Silly boy, if it takes u 30mins to drive from the stadium to the governors office then u have a serious driving problem.

Yes you drove so what? Igwe drives down that road several times a month . . . ask him for the time and give me a break pls.

There is usually NO traffic problem on Abiola way down to the express as long as its between the hrs of 10am to 3pm, early in the morning or late at night.

Deal with the issues you raised instead of going off tangent as is the preserve of those who need to assert themselves by shouting.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Janami

i think some people need to sleep!
they make too much noise tongue

@Senator
hmm hmm

nawa o!

u r reli undacova cool
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by doyin13(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2008
But which kain poll be this. . . .

The innocent victims or the Robbers. . .

Bloody hell. . .
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
Lol

some people are crazy like that
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by janami(f): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Gamine
abi. i don tire sef. Oya start - - - - Vision is the gateway to success, u must have a vision if u want to become something in life.a man without a goal is like a man living like a goat, oya continue o. me sef, i don dey sleep cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2008
janami:

@Gamine
abi. i don tire sef. Oya start - - - - Vision is the gateway to success, u must have a vision if u want to become something in life.a man without a goal is like a man living like a goat, oya continue o. me sef, i don dey sleep cheesy

these people and their motivational and ungodly theories. What kind of Vision is the gateway to what type of success exactly?
And pray where is this in the bible? We have sadly reached a point where u are better off taking ur pastor's motivational book to church than the bible.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by janami(f): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
4Him:

these people and their motivational and ungodly theories.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
grin grin grin grin very funny. I no go contribute again o. na so so laff me i go dey laff go. hmmm --- na wa
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
4Him:

keep quiet you dolt! No one asked you for your family history over a simple driving distance . . . even a fool knows that a car travelling on its own will reach a distance in shorter time than a car moving in a convoy. Perhaps u need me to tell u what a convoy is.
You are so predictable! I knew you would resort to your tantrum displays once you are told you are nothing but a liar! Are you now the fool who knows that a car travelling on its own will reach a shorter distance than a car moving in a convoy? Professor Pastor Davidylan pray tell me what a convoy is?! Thou epitome of knowledge and fountain of nairaland wisdom! cheesy Family history on what, when you came here stating that you drove in dilapidated 504 car, who asked you for the information?

4Him:
Where you not the one who talked about going to Otta via lafenwa the other time?
Yes I was the same person and what is your point? undecided Or must you just type for the sake of typing without having a cogent point to hinge on?

4Him:
The expressway starts almost directly after the governors office. Silly boy, if it takes u 30mins to drive from the stadium to the governors office then u have a serious driving problem.
So you are now have within your degree land surveying of Ogun State to know where the expressway starts and where it ends? You are very silly! Where in my various post did I tell you that from the stadium to the governors office it is 30 minutes. If you are slow to comprehend, there is no offense in simply asking questions as to what you do not understand!

4Him:
Yes you drove so what? Igwe drives down that road several times a month . . . ask him for the time and give me a break please.
4Him link=topic=109673.msg1981294#msg1981294 date=1203604360:

Expressway to Otta in a fast Mercedes Benz car is about 30mins max . . . i've timed it several times.

I drove by that road countless number of times even in a dilapidated 504.
Igwe drives so what? I thought you were the one saying that you had timed it yourself over and over again on that route. Since when did you starting getting this confused? And again you stated you drove on that route, would you care to be sincere and tell your congregation that you have been shouting hypocrites on, that you are lying here!

4Him:
There is usually NO traffic problem on Abiola way down to the express as long as its between the hrs of 10am to 3pm, early in the morning or late at night.
Looking for justifiable reasons for your claims now? Please try and be rational for once!

4Him:
Deal with the issues you raised instead of going off tangent as is the preserve of those who need to assert themselves by shouting.
I have solely taken your advice sir. But I would wish you actually reflect it on yourself. You are the one shouting that your school drive to CU is just 45 mins, which is an outright lie, you are one stating that you timed the distance yourself now it is Igwe who did it for you, which is another lie again!

So who goes about shouting to assert their lies? undecided

Regards.

God have mercy!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
janami:

grin grin grin grin very funny. I no go contribute again o. na so so laff me i go dey laff go. hmmm --- na wa

Of course i didnt expect anything cerebral from you anyway. Me sef dey laff go.  grin grin
Vision is the gateway to success indeed!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2008
Pataki go and take some panadol . . . i don't have time for dolts and little children.
Whether it takes 96hrs to CU . . . continue driving in ur convoy.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol

Becoming a positive influence

Be an example in

Word
Conversation
Charity
Spirit
Faith
Purity

Give attendance to
Reading
Exhortation
Doctrines!\

wink
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2008
II Tim 3 and 4

Its for your good
Meditate
Be an example

smiley
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
Gamine:

II Tim 3 and 4

Its for your good
Meditate
Be an example

smiley

believe me dear, you make me ashamed of myself sometimes. Its hard to be a good example when u're surrounded by egomaniacs and dolts.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2008
yeah i know

the flesh is indeed weak
but the spirit is willing cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
4Him:

Pataki go and take some panadol . . . i don't have time for dolts and little children.

4Him:

believe me dear, you make me ashamed of myself sometimes. Its hard to be a good example when u're surrounded by egomaniacs and dolts.
Pastor Davidylan, WWJD? Why are you this frustrated? cheesy Even Jesus said let the little children come unto Me for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. Here you are spitting you do not have time for little children.

Would Christ be proud of these statements of yours considering how you have been shouting from page to page on ''hypocrites''.

You have issues.

May God have mercy!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2008
pahtahkee:

Pastor Davidylan, WWJD? Why are you this frustrated? cheesy Even Jesus said let the little children come unto Me for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. Here you are spitting you do not have time for little children.

Would Christ be proud of these statements of yours considering how you have been shouting from page to page on ''hypocrites''.

You have issues.

May God have mercy!

What a silly post. I'm sure u want to look closely at urself before claiming that others have issues.
Go rant on IM again as u always do. If not for those i respect i would not even have deemed ur posts worthy of a response.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
4Him:

What a silly post. I'm sure u want to look closely at yourself before claiming that others have issues.
Go rant on IM again as u always do. If not for those i respect i would not even have deemed your posts worthy of a response.
Pastor David, are you not going off tangent here? undecided cheesy What has my conversation on Instant messenger got to do with the topic at hand? Again you are lying! Must you always recline on the seat of lies to make a post on this forum? Haba! Is there any issue you have with me? I can sense one here. undecided

You seriously have got issues!

Go deal with it before coming on the forum to address every other person as if you are the all in all! Mr lord of hypocrites!

Am off to my bed.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
pahtahkee:

Pastor David, are you not going off tangent here? undecided cheesy What has my conversation on Instant messenger got to do with the topic at hand? Again you are lying! Must you always recline on the seat of lies to make a post on this forum? Haba! Is there any issue you have with me? I can sense one here. undecided

You seriously have got issues!

Go deal with it before coming on the forum to address every other person as if you are the all in all! Mr lord of hypocrites!

Am off to my bed.

1. You seem to have serious ego problems. I'd suggest you do just as i have judiciously done all these while . . . ignored you.
2. I'd suggest you keep quiet when it comes to associating IMs with lies. . . that i have chosen to ignore them is not reason for you to assume that your boneheaded silliness of the last few weeks has gone unoticed.
3. When you ask if i have any issues with you i laugh, you forgot the several times you promised to make my life a living hell on Nairaland? grin I've been patiently waiting for u coward to do just that.
4. When certain people tell me i have issues, i take it seriously. When such allegation comes from nuisances like you i just wave it off.
5. Sorry if it hurts you that others don't seem to take your posts any seriously than that of a roaming idiot. Its not my fault and u don't have to take out your frustrations on me.

That being said i'd wait for your next round of twaddle.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by janami(f): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2008
@4HIM
Hmm------ all i need now is to pull that last thread of frustration and then Wham--- hmmm--- your posts r getting there sha.

@GAMINE
Ehen --- mk i continue. sleep is sorely needed jare tongue
everyone that becomes a leader rose up to become one. leaders are not born, they are raised.
vision: Direct connection to your mission.
Every man carries divine empowerment. find your God given gift and invest in it
phil2v13
life goes beyond having possesions. its about adding value
having a vision, mission and a passion for smtg, it  cannot lead u to frustration.
3 things to help u in actualising your vision
spiritual connectivity
wisdom
identifying a role model   wink
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2008
grin grin

CU is a Cookin pot for Kings and Queens grin

Success is not transferable
position yourself for personal responsibility
spiritual and otherwise.

Romans 8:6

To be spiriually minded is life and peace
Carnal mindedness leads to death!

You dont lose a thing working with God or walking with Him
''spirituality is a commitment to scriptural demands''
''Spirituality is ur scriptural complaince''

Gods word is a seed
only Word planters will end up as high Flyers grin

Genesis 8:22
As you practicee the word the more buoyant and blossoming your world becomes
This is the Work season of your life, Work it!

Spirituality is the key to the security of your destiny! grin
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2008
@gamine a real cooking pot i must agree. hows school?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
4Him go and found out this in english.

Celui qui n'a pas encore traverse l'autre rive ne doit pas se moquer de celui qui se noye.

I am looking forward for a pratical way you could have dealt with such robbers. 4Him this argument is too much and going to real vanity. I posted a testimony  sumarizing all what we are discussing and yet you made no effort to read. I want you to know that testimony came as I caught the gift of faith from Papa Oyedepo from the internet, not being his church member.
That testimony is how Bishop Oyedepo could have reacted, he is lead by GOD to do what he does. 
GO back and read the testimony, it is said if you want to hide something from an african put in a book.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
4Him:

1. You seem to have serious ego problems. I'd suggest you do just as i have judiciously done all these while . . . ignored you.
2. I'd suggest you keep quiet when it comes to associating IMs with lies. . . that i have chosen to ignore them is not reason for you to assume that your boneheaded silliness of the last few weeks has gone unoticed.
3. When you ask if i have any issues with you i laugh, you forgot the several times you promised to make my life a living hell on Nairaland? grin I've been patiently waiting for u coward to do just that.
4. When certain people tell me i have issues, i take it seriously. When such allegation comes from nuisances like you i just wave it off.
5. Sorry if it hurts you that others don't seem to take your posts any seriously than that of a roaming idiot. Its not my fault and u don't have to take out your frustrations on me.

That being said i'd wait for your next round of twaddle.
You are very silly! Now I see where your problem lies. You try to see the image of yourself in others. You need Jesus. Pastor hypocrite davidylan, grin you got no scriptures to support all your statements, or is your concordance out of reach now? wink

All of a sudden you found so much zeal in quoting scriptures and addressing everyone as hypocrites, labelling others as liars while you continue to dance in lies page after page. That others address you on this forum is to tell you that you are highly irrational. You tend to make sense sometimes, but often times you are so daft that you think you know it all.

Oh well, you think I am bothered about the opinion of your bunch of senseless pack you roll with? cheesy Look here, I do not need to come on the forum to make my impression known to everyone. I am ok to be me! Living my life not wanting to please the senseless and real hypocrites like you. Thats what real men do!

When I took you on here, your very first statement to me was you have a life outside this forum! Did I ask you whether you have one or not. undecided You are an insecure fellow and you think the only way to be secure is by wanting to dominate your opinion on others. Get help while you can.

Again I am a nuisance on the forum, do you think I care? undecided Please spare me! Have you ever pondered on how many times you have ridiculed yourself over and over again? And when you are shown in the open, it hurts your pride. Igwe is far more better than you in terms of relating with people.

Now you come on the forum spitting IM, so it hurts you to hear my rantings grin the ones you have heard on nairaland is not enough, at least am nuisance to you. How dare you talk about IM, when are the king of IM rantings. shocked I am not oblivious to the fact that you keep going around stating that Pataki likes women and all other nonsense you have said here and there, as if I do be interested in gays like you. Keep on with the ranting and come on the forum and think you sound intelligent. You are nothing but a kid, unfortunately your stay in the States has only made matters worse. Olu-Shina.

I thought you do have grown up all this while.

May God have mercy. Keep on with the bible bashing here, I am sure the host of heavens are happy that the hypocrite is winning ''souls'' for the Kingdom.

I am out!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
Pataki don't worry!!! That 4Him is definitely going to come to the kingdom the Paul way.
First he need a visitation of some robbers wheter he is in naija or the USA.
Then he will receive Jesus-Christ for the 1st time in his life and
Third he will preach back to us how he forgave them.  Are we joking here? Robbers invade canaanland and you are using this forum to show how happy you are, though you claim you are not.  I repeat it to you again and again: YOU ARE BEING RECORDED!!!!!!!

Now know this: The more sturborn you prove here on this forum, the more amazing, spectacular and serious your conversion will be. It is HIGHLY PROPORTIONAL so keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone taken a look at his blog?? You will understand this boy.   4Him I want you to know that there are real men of GOD in this forum and we shall rejoice together with the angels the day u meet your LORD.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2008
Let us not try to ban this guy from the forum, he will be converted to christianity soon. You know the devil has indebt knowlegde of the Bible more than many christians have. He masters tricks by manipulating verses,  that is exactely what 4Him is doing.   Let me advice any fellow christian, you cannot follow this guy in his trick and win this argument.  You better stay christian.
You agree with me that during all this forum he proves to be the master trick player, contradicting himself and wanting the attention of all.   
I am highly looking forward to that Paul's way conversion when 4Him will become[b]4Christ[/b] because everybody in this forums is aware of who that "HIM" in his username is!?!??
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2008
dominions:

Pataki don't worry!!! That 4Him is definitely going to come to the kingdom the Paul way.
First he need a visitation of some robbers wheter he is in naija or the USA.
Then he will receive Jesus-Christ for the 1st time in his life and
Third he will preach back to us how he forgave them. Are we joking here? Robbers invade canaanland and you are using this forum to show how happy you are, though you claim you are not. I repeat it to you again and again: YOU ARE BEING RECORDED!!!!!!!

Now know this: The more sturborn you prove here on this forum, the more amazing, spectacular and serious your conversion will be. It is HIGHLY PROPORTIONAL so keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone taken a look at his blog?? You will understand this boy. 4Him I want you to know that there are real men of GOD in this forum and we shall rejoice together with the angels the day u meet your LORD.
I am actually a respecter of the opinions of others. He may have his own diverse views to issues, I do not blame him on that. But for him to come on the forum and start spitting hypocrites and liars on others as if he is the perfection of Holiness is totally ridiculous.

His first input was to address canaanland itself. I am not even a winners member even though I attended the church during my Youth Service, yet I know there are times issues should not be based on your biased sentiments. I wish he knew the better. Running to his concordance and ferreting for scriptures to base his assumptions on, is totally stupid! angry

To even think he said he has been ignoring me, got me laughing! grin This boy really has issues.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Senator

na so we dey cook o!

na only person wey wear shoe

fit talk where the shoe dey pain am!

LOL
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2008
Pataki the ignorant fool, do me a favor and ignore me. I dont care what morons like you have to say.
Go on chasing 18yr olds and harrassing them on IM. That is the sole preserve of little children who even have the gall to call others kids.

I dont blame you at all. I responded to u initially because i thot u had more than cotton wool between ur ears.

Continue yelling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG Will Rescue Chibok Girls Before May 29 – Dasuki / Peace Corps Wins N2bn Human Rights Suit Against Police, Others / Salary Of A Nigerian Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.