Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public (10139 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Four Things Guys Talk About Behind Your Back! / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
Like girls don't talk about all the guys the maga d abi..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by edoboy00: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
i guess they are just less than a man
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by alexsamjnr(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
ITS NORMAL
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by MaxDick9ja: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Same reason Girls go about bragging of how they made a maga out of their guys...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by ducksoup: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
I can't kiss and tell even with a slut. Guy, bone, even girls love to chat about their sexcapades with guys too; how a guy can yansh well, and how another guy is a lazybones in bed. Yet still how they maga guys. Who falls mugu and who wise up.

Don't paint guys black in this regard. Girls chat about it more than guys
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by patholaw: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Kassidy90: I witnessed similar scenario last year bt it bounced back on d guy. That faithful evening I went to buy a movie then I saw some guy sitting in front of d shop chatting, so a lady was passing by at d moment and of d guys was like, chai u see dat opeke ( girl ) I don fvck her tire, unfortunately for him d babe heard wat he said n turned back then in front every1 there d girl was like, Imagine u sitting here talkin abt hw u fvckd me, cn u call dat s€x u dat can even last for 45 seconds, com see laff dat day..... Am very sure d guy wuld av learnt his lesson dat day....
grin grin d guy no give her mouth back?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by intrepid: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ezeed: That's what happens when a woman decides to be one of easy virtue.
Just my mind.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by passionate88: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
There was a guy in ph that did the same thing.. The gal got 2 hear abt it, walked up to him when he was wit friends and called him a half man... The news spread pass the fvck own... Even elderly people get 2 hear of it..
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by zonax(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
You really wanna know Why Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public?? Now here's the answer
IMMATURITY, INFERIORITY COMPLEX, STUPIDITY, LACK OF COMMON SENSE,CHILDISHNESS and IGNORANCE.
This happens only when a minor sees pu***y
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by pwityjj: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
if you check well the "idiota" has not even seen the girls bra before. Just a pervert trying to feel among.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by nairaman66(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Na normal lie lie talk.. E nor do anything!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by UjSizzle(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Girls only discuss things like this with their close friends and certainly not in public.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by shizzle11(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
MaxDick9ja: Same reason Girls go about bragging of how they made a maga out of their guys...

I couldn't agree any more!

Some girls are also culpable of verbally running down a guy and call him their 'maga', not justifying eighter behaviour but just we all know that whatever applies to men also apply to women in perculiar wys
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by lolaluv1(f): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Real men aren't tattle tellers....
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by WhyAWhy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Women learn from this
Lesson 1: keep your laps closed
Lesson 2: go to Lesson 1
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by jobaskia(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Girls could be different from guys when it comes to such issues . Girls loves their privacy so much and they never like the idea of sharing their escapades with any one.
The escapades may hunts them at the end of the day
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
It's all about trophies. For many girls it's about how many guys they can extract money and other favors frm by flirting the guys without opening their laps. For many guys it's about ow many laps they can open with minimum stress. So why shud someone win a trophy and not brag about it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by shizzle11(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: Girls only discuss things like this with their close friends and certainly not in public.

†ђξ girl discusses it with her close friends cos she likes †ђξ guy and so she can't talk him down same applies to a guy who likes and cherishes his girl, Ɣ☺ΰ can't find him talking ill of her.

People talk about their sexcapades in public simply cos they don't like †ђξ girl/boy or value him/her at all.

A guy/ babe who cherishes and values their partner will never discuss †ђξ m negatively in public.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
lalaosky: A couple of weeks back, i was down the block having some soccer practise with the fellaz.when my group lost, we went and sat down at the sidelines waiting for our set's turn to reach before we can get to play again.while there, a guy went to see off his girlfriend or better still, his "NEWEST CATCH" as he called her.when he returned, he came to the place we sat down with this evil grin on his face and "hailed'' his friend that sat down with us.the following convo ensued

the idiota: o boy yeeeeehh, i too much.*lauhgs*

his friend: chyko, wetin hapn...guy yarn me something

the idiota:you see that shawarmma(the gurl) wey i go see off now now?

All of us:yes

the fool/idiota: o boy, that chick na dieeeeee!!....chei, she sabi fucck wella..i lash am turn turn and she dey even come again this night..*laughs hysterically*

his friend:guy, you bad o..you know how many guys wey don dey pursue that chick but she no gree for them?.dey form wetin i no no?

i was so pissed that i didn't bother about hearing the rest of the convo.all i wanted to do was to go over to him and punch him right in his face!!..how can he be laughing about this ish?.what's funny with the way he is soiling this girl's name?.if she was a hoe he payed to have sexx with, it would have been a different case.i know guys/gurls do tell their close friend(s) about their sexcapades but saying it infront of a crowd that one don't even know just to feel among, is sheer wickedness!!.

P.S: i wish i didn't have to use the word IDIOTA but i think the fool deserve so much worse!!
na jealousy and small peni s syndrome de worry you, I even thought an embarrassed girl started this thread.

Mind your business woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Welcome to the live of stupîd guys. He might actually be lying you know
most of the time, they actually are telling blatant lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by yuzedo: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
emmanwandud: @ op na jealousy dey worry u bcs u couldnt pull up such stunt instead of beefing y don't u go for tutorials or rather forever hold ur peace
Lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin

MaxDick9ja: Same reason Girls go about bragging of how they made a maga out of their guys...
Preach!

Same thing happened. I was playing soccer when during a break in set, this guy i felt was a correct G (billboard model, reality show winner, etc lemme not say more cos he can use one hand and kill me i swear! grin) was going on about how he likes getting done, how he is irresistible..bla bla bla, i was so put off eh! Just left the stupid conversation out of irritation and walked to my bro to tell him how much of a pant the guy i previously thought was cool was.

On the flip side, the best of us talk. Who u talk to and why makes all the difference. I'd tell my brother everything, so that if/when sh(i)t hits the fan, someone is in the know of the details. People that talk to strangers, distant acquaintances, etc about their "exploits" especially without maintaining the anonymity of the other party are another kettle of fish. Guess they need to stroke their egos. Alas, most times the hearer doesn't give a flying (f)uck who u nacked! undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
12 inches!:
It's all about trophies. For many girls it's about how many guys they can extract money and other favors frm by flirting the guys without opening their laps. For many guys it's about ow many laps they can open with minimum stress. So why shud someone win a trophy and not brag about it.
I wonder, what's the essence of getting a trophy if you can't have people stare in wonder.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
Some guys always want to show that they're boss. Those who are trying to convince themselves that they are alpha-males will always want to prove that point to themselves, the ladies and fellow guys. In other words, it sounds respectable to their ears when they reveal their sexcapades to other guys. It's just their way of saying "yeah man, I'm cool like that"

That is immaturity, lack of character and inferiority complex. A real man understands that he doesn't need anybody's opinion to validate his sense of masculinity. When he does things in a right and respectable manner without any ulterior motive, people will attribute masculinity to him without much thought.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: Girls only discuss things like this with their close friends and certainly not in public.

And what makes u fink that the guys where saying it to the public abi him carry loud speaker
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by solomonkane(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
It never ceases to amaze me when a girl seeks to define who a "real" man is or not (height of idiocy). If you haven't boasted about plugging a babe before; good for you, if you have actually plugged a girl and told people about it, also good for you, whatever floats your boat. E.O.D!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by solomonkane(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
ItsModella: Some guys always want to show that they're boss. Those who are trying to convince themselves that they are alpha-males will always want to prove that point to themselves, the ladies and fellow guys. In other words, it sounds respectable to their ears when they reveal their sexcapades to other guys. It's just their way of saying "yeah man, I'm cool like that"

That is immaturity, lack of character and inferiority complex. A real man understands that he doesn't need anybody's opinion to validate his sense of masculinity. When he does things in a right and respectable manner without any ulterior motive, people will attribute masculinity to him without much thought.

And a girl who tells her friends "in a right & respectable manner" how she collects money from a dude(synonyms: God fearing men, mugus, magas et al)without giving it up is what?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by solomonkane(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Omogbhollahorn:
And what makes u fink that the guys where saying it to the public abi him carry loud speaker

No mind them, you know this thread is for "God Fearing Men" (I laugh in Farsi).
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
solomonkane:

And a girl who tells her friends "in a right & respectable manner" how she collects money from a dude(synonyms: God fearing men, mugus, magas et al)without giving it up is what?
A girl cannot act like a wh0re and still be right and respectable. Did you understand my post at all? Anyway, my post applies to guys and girls alike.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by MrsChima(f): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hoes have no shame.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Saintsquare(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
I don't think a guy that cares so much about his gf can say that in public,@least I wouldn't,I don't blame some guys sha,cos there are girls that tend to embarrass any guy who refuse to be intimate with them whenever they pay them a visit,of which some guys are doing that out of respect.Instead,some ladies will say they are simply not man enough just to show how hot they are during gals talk.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
insecurities and lack of confidence.

That is a way of giving themself an ego boost.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public by dabrake(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Well, I won't lie. I use to do it when I must much younger. Then, I no fit even ask them for common ball pen oh.
I now know how silly and disrespectful it is, besides, I now see the foolishness. If I want to boost my ego, I do it with something that will put garri( grin grin ) on my table

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.