Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

She Asked Me To Wash Plate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Wash Plate (7177 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by tonia2000(f): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
aisha2:

I just might test your legendary skills on cuttlery matters. You are cool sha. cool cool cool
@ Tonia 2000, what exactly is wrong with a man washing plates for God sake, even the guy who started this has said he washes plates, so drop it.

Meaning what?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2008
tonia2000:

'

Madam slim,
whatever even if im 9 months pregnant never wl i allow my husband wash my dishes.Il pay a househelp to help me with that.Thx

I hear you. please continue with the plate washing job, it suits you well.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by tonia2000(f): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2008
individual differences.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2008
sylvao2000:

@poster

So your wife asking you to  wash plate and you are bringing it to nairaland forum abi,

you are saying we should tell you how to run your home abi hissssssssssssss idiot

Dundy she is not my wife read like a human being. Besides this is a forum for bring issues as they affect us n this is d romance section if u no want nobody force u.see e head like smoked fish  grin grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Tonia2000, even the  men say its ok for them to wash plates. Anyway different strokes, abi. Keep on washing and pounding, girl, do your thing
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by opuro(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
@POSTER,
                 FOR A WOMAN TO LOOK YOU IN THE FACE AND ASK YOU TO
                 WASH PLATE, IS JUST LIKE A WOMAN LOOKING YOU IN THE
                 FACE AND GIVE YOU A CORRECT SLAP!

THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GIVE A WOMAN AN INCH.
                SHE WILL THINK SHE IS THE RULER.

LOVE,  DEAR, HONEY, ETC.  WOMEN WILL USE THIS WORDS
TO HOODWINK YOU. AND WHEN YOU FALL MUGU BOY, YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
@aisha2
Thanks girl.  wink

@Thoniaslim
You no dey wash plate for your house? Abi u no go wash them for your husband house?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by tonia2000(f): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2008
aisha2:

@Tonia2000, even the  men say its ok for them to wash plates. Anyway different strokes, abi. Keep on washing and pounding, girl, do your thing

Aishatu
Must you reply,wetin be your own?Why are you fond of doing follow follow,don't you have a mind of your own.I beg your pardon cool shocked
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Tonia, no vex oh, no be me reply na my keyboard in collaboration with my fingers gang up to set me up. My knees dey ground.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by sylvao2000(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

Dundy she is not my wife read like a human being. Besides this is a forum for bring issues as they affect us n this is d romance section if u no want nobody force u.see e head like smoked fish  grin grin grin

how you take see my head abi you bi wich?
Very soon you go soon come tell us here say your wife none gree let you sleep with her since na forum like you said abi
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
@sylvao2000
Are u dense? SHE IS NOT MY WIFE
Even if I put dat topic on the forum e consign u?
I know say ur head be like smoked fish cos u dey behave like Olori Eja (head of fish) grin grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@Thoniaslim
You no dey wash plate for your house? Abi u no go wash them for your husband house?

Of course i wash my plates, and would wash in my husband's house.

but her own dedication to the plate washing tire me.

like say na do or die affair or if her man wash plate that is it, a curse by the wicked evil witch would be on him.

there is nothing wrong in a guy pampering his woman.

but as the saying goes different strokes for different folks, thats why i wished her a merry plate washing, ALWAYS.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by princeonx: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2008
I'll be mad too if she Boss me to do it but my guy she said "PLEASE wash the plate" How else do you want her to say it?

pls guys living with anybody (man or woman) is tough already so lets stop making it more difficult than what it is already!

For some sisters that claim no man on earth will tell them what to do! or that the man is not born yet, Just hope and pray you no JAM!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
[is it, a curse by the wicked evil witch would be on him.

there is nothing wrong in a guy pampering his woman.

but as the saying goes different strokes for different folks, thats why i wished her a merry plate washing, ALWAYS.
[quote][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Gamine(f): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
lol

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
prince_onx:

I'll be mad too if she Boss me to do it but my guy she said "PLEASE wash the plate" How else do you want her to say it?

please guys living with anybody (man or woman) is tough already so lets stop making it more difficult than what it is already!

For some sisters that claim no man on earth will tell them what to do! or that the man is not born yet, Just hope and pray you no JAM!
Imagine a great white shark, do have that pix in your head, ok imagine the shark smile, got that one? Ok now imagine the smiling shark saying "Please I want to eat u" u go still stay because e talk please?

@Thoniaslim
But u say it like it's demeaning either way. My take on putting up the post was not to debate rite or wrong but to say hey should there be a line somewhere where should d line be?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by zheroes(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
i guess its no big deal depending on the kind of relationship you are into and probably the way she said it, you just didnt like it, i can wash plates and even clothes if necessary but i guess i wouldnt need to be told to do it if i have to do it. now its like the both of you are struggling for authority in your relationship, and thats quite unhealthy.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
@zheroes
Hmmm dats an angle I didnt consider. It's got me thinkin,
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by zheroes(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@Thoniaslim
But u say it like it's demeaning either way. My take on putting up the post was not to debate rite or wrong but to say hey should there be a line somewhere where should d line be?

i guess there should be no line anywhere, it depends on understanding between the both of you.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by sylvao2000(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@sylvao2000
Are u dense? SHE IS NOT MY WIFE
Even if I put that topic on the forum e consign u?
I know say your head be like smoked fish because u dey behave like Olori Eja (head of fish) grin grin grin

Are u dense? NO

Ok put it there let see if that concern me

nop my head is not like smoke fish ok, whatever that Olori Eja means l retured it to you in 100 times , unogbeye
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by zheroes(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
my lord,
do i say you are over reacting, i just remembered a similar experience with my girlfriend, we both had finished eating, i carried the plates to the kitchen, then she shouted from the room: baby please could you help me wash the plate am too full to stand up now, i did it  and i can't even remember, to wrap it up when i was coming out from the kitchen she begged me to help her with water from the fridge, i can do likewise to her, its all about understanding yourselves, take it easy ok. NOTHING DO YOU.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by omoge(f): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
there is nothing wrong with her asking you to do the dish. it is your home so keep everywhere (including sink) clean.

some pple complain of doing dishes yet they can wash plates for a living *sigh* lipsrsealed
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
@sylvao2000
Why u dey wait for my post? Post ur own now make we c example of a good nairaland topic.
I put the meaning of Olori Eja (Head of Fish) put the meaning of unogbeye. tongue
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by segunpc(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2008
aisha2 (f)
ABUJA

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate
« #7 on: Today at 12:03:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are seriously sick with stupidity. So what, God never born the kind man wey go come tell me this kin rubbish, I swear.
Once more, So What? She asked you to wash plates and thats enough to start a whole thread. Abeg comot make we see men.

i sorry for whoever marries you!

u sure talk like a rude woman and i pray for u to ve a happy home.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@Thoniaslim

Nope, i don't see it as demeaning. there shouldn't be any line at all. relationships are all about doing things for each other.
And doing things for one's partner should not be seen as altering your ego in whatever way or a competition for the upper hand.

i see nothing there in deciding to do the cooking and cleaning up for the lady. after all she can do it all the time for you, so why can't you do it for her once in a while?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Dreloaded(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2008
Im only in this embarassing thread to defend aisha

anyway

segun, she's a better person than you are.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by sylvao2000(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@sylvao2000
Why u dey wait for my post? Post your own now make we c example of a good nairaland topic.
I put the meaning of Olori Eja (Head of Fish) put the meaning of unogbeye. tongue

unogbeye means you are a good man also means women raper and mean you be fool too all join tongue
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by efuah(f): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed,

There's absolutly nothing wrong in that, it's all about understanding like zheroes said. Sometimes, there are some issues you don't have to bring here, cus u might end up with a corrupted mind. . . and i guess most posters expect answers that are in their favour but might not be the best or from a wise person. Don't also think that ur future ahead is washing place, abi u wan tell us that u stay ahome 24/7? mbano! You can start complaining when it becomes a habit. . . even mostly, men do the house chores more whn the wife is pregnant n weak or even sick.

Nothing wrong dear. . . scratch her back let her scratch urs too. . . . this is how we do it. wink  Don't listen to the single guys in da hse, when they get to ur stage, they will do more u doing grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

i see nothing there in deciding to do the cooking and cleaning up for the lady. after all she can do it all the time for you, so why can't you do it for her once in a while?

Good I c u are at least agreed on a point I DECIDE not she ordering me to even if she dresses it up wit a please.

sylvao2000:

unogbeye means you are a good man also means women raper and mean you be fool too all join tongue
1st off am not a women raper  grin grin grin if u mean woman wrapper maybe grin grin grin as for fool all I can say is c kettle calling pot black. tongue grin

segunpc:

i sorry for whoever marries you!

u sure talk like a rude woman and i pray for u to ve a happy home.
At least she had the decency to apologise did u c dat? Dat is not the mark of a 'rude' person. Read the posts well b4 posting my friend.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by adeboo(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
But na wa sha.
Is it because she asked that u washed the plate that u are reacting this way?
And someone even said u sold ur birthright?

Oga o.

But anyways if u didnt want to wash it, its not by force now.
She didnt mandate u now.

But there are times when u have said to her to 'make u a meal now'?

So whats the song and dance about?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Busta(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2008
@topic,

and wats the big deal in washing plates?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
adeboo:

But na wa sha.
Is it because she asked that u washed the plate that u are reacting this way?
And someone even said u sold your birthright?

Oga o.

But anyways if u didnt want to wash it, its not by force now.
She didnt mandate u now.

But there are times when u have said to her to 'make u a meal now'?

So whats the song and dance about?

I don't ask her to do stuff for me like that. Even though this sounds like am blowin my own trumpet am very romantic when it comes to askin for stuff like that. D other day we were in the kitchen together cooking a meal.
As for song n dance this is a[b] forum[/b] if I may remind u where we[b] discuss[/b] issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? / KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.