Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

She Asked Me To Wash Plate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Wash Plate (7193 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
Busta:

@topic,

and wats the big deal in washing plates?
None I guess
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by adeboo(f): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

I don't ask her to do stuff for me like that. Even though this sounds like am blowin my own trumpet am very romantic when it comes to askin for stuff like that. D other day we were in the kitchen together cooking a meal.
As for song n dance this is a[b] forum[/b] if I may remind u where we[b] discuss[/b] issues.

Thats what we are doing now, we are discussing.
U make it sound like its a taboo that she asked u to wash the plate.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by holythug(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
abi o. . . washin plates na house chores
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
In ur haste to reply don't over look my previous replies.
To recap some:
I mentioned her tone of voice.
I DO WASH THE DISHES.
The discussion is about wat should be the outlook in such matters in a relationship.
Thanks.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Faitymine(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
Na division of labour, just keep it up idiot (mumu)! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by boronze(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster
2 sum it up, its d undastanding u both av in the relat'shp, i rily dnt c anytin wrng in askin u 2 help wit d dishes,as u later concluded''we both laffed ova it''
@faitymine
kindly reed thru b4 pstin RUBBISH, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by noel76(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ thoniaslim, ur reply or comment is rude yet when other lander comment thus in post, u rain abuses. dont expect this from cos u shud know better. No harm intended.

@ poster, I dont see anything wrong wit most especially when she said please! and to crown it all u said ur girl not ur wife so u are not even married to her so wats the big deal instead u wud hav made it known to her rather than been worried. In my own case i do my washing, cooking, name it, even though she is most willing to do them thats just my way there is nothing wrong wit dat it has to be u and wat u want so u shud be able to carry that next person beside u along, my girl understand dat she does quarrel dat like she use to do wen we started initially, mind u i am real traditional man if u know wat i mean.

1 luv.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by beila05(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2008
listen man, don't let nairalanders make you pick up a a quarrel with your wife a majority off them are very unreasonable and are just very insultive in nature, besides many of them can't handle girl friends how much more a wife, well just talk to your wife like the man you are; tell her that you took offence to the way and manner she spoke to you and you wouldn't entertain any more of that, tell her that even she wants you to do her a favour there are better ways to go about it and forget the whole issue
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by adeboo(f): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

In your haste to reply don't over look my previous replies.
To recap some:
I mentioned her tone of voice.
I DO WASH THE DISHES.
The discussion is about what should be the outlook in such matters in a relationship.
Thanks.

Ok sorry.
I understand what u mean now - but u said u looked at her with a tone as well and she understood.
I dont think it will happen again.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by TheSly: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2008
poster cheesy

if not because today is my friend's burfday. . .i'd have said u r stupid cheesy grin but i wont say it

the day my gf tries that with me. . . . . .then we gon have a problem. . . . trust me!. . . cool cool
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
what's the problem with a man washing the dishes? na wa o.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by uspry1(f): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
Simple, tell your girl that you do not like her tone of voice to tell me what to do! Be nice with calm voice asking me your favor to do wash her plate, then i will do wash it for her!

Simple, it is not hard to say something and this is what the committed relationship is all about!!!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:27am On Feb 02, 2008
noel76:

@ thoniaslim, your reply or comment is rude yet when other lander comment thus in post, u rain abuses. don't expect this from because u should know better. No harm intended.

Another one don come again? you all are just so pathetic. Whatever.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by tpia: 4:46am On Feb 02, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

what a topic!!!!

and @ tonia2000:

housegirl too dey become wife o.

tori plenty o.

its good to pamper the guys but one should still have ones eyes wide open.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by almondjoy(f): 5:29am On Feb 02, 2008
A fool at 20 is a fool forever!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by noel76(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2008
@thoniaslim, wen ll u ever learn, grow up sister.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2008
LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fools would always be fools.

The fool has to do at last what the wise did at first. cool cool cool

Keep ranting, wen you get tired. you would stop.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by buzzgonz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2008
And Silence is the best answer with to a fool cheesy
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by princeonx: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2008
If washing plates will be the only problem in my relationship then I'm blessed.

Ol'boy! if e vex you that much, then switch to paper plates!

wonder how you'll act over something more serious!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nella(f): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2008
She asked u to wash plate?? Then Wash it! grin grin grin grin - i already like her sef grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by almondjoy(f): 2:25am On Feb 03, 2008
buzzgonz:

And Silence is the best answer with to a[b] fool [/b] cheesy

Ain't that the Fruity Truitty? cheesy

Instigator---E be like say you like the "fool"!!! cheesy
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by tommyex(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2008
If you hate the girl then its a big deal,but if u like/love her its no biggie.

At least girls aint slaves,I wonder for the way some guys reason sef
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by MsCee(f): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2008
[sub][/sub]hisses and walks out!!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nella(f): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2008
MsCee:

hisses and walks out!!

** pulls her back in!**

tongue
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by LordReed(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2008
@ ~Sly~(*_*)
I won't disguise my comment: You are a silly person who has to pretend wisdom in order to be noticed. When u have more constructive comments post in the meantime I suggest to take a hike n learn.
@Faitymine
With your big head like coconut do u have a life? Go n get one n then u can come n tell what it's like meanwhile SHARRUP! n give chance 2 people wit better tins 2 say.

To all those who have contributed their worthy comments thanks appreciate.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by topeorekoy(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2008
really there aint any big deal in plate washing. it was in the olden days that women do all the house chores. no adays, i see me giving the children a bath wen going to school just to help the wife out. nowadays there is a division of labour in a relationship/marriage. in the olden days, it is that man that fneds for the family in all respect regardless of how much the woman earns but now adays the family spendings is shared but with the man putting down the bulk. if that is the norm now, i dont see a reason why a man cant help out with the house chores. at least she said pls help me wash the plates not go and wash the plates. if a woman can feel so free to do that, that means thats a good relationship.

i will do the house chores if i get married
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Kemjisuper(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2008
@Poster
I think the real issue here is that of understanding. Sometimes your girl may use an annoying tone of voice just to see your reaction. If that was the case, I believe you failed the test because you reacted pretty negatively. Don't judge a book by it's cover - I mean, don't judge the health of your relationship by the tone of her voice at that instance. You could spark off a war you didn't ask for.

Cheers
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by squirrel20(f): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2008
To be honest i don't see anything wrong in that. why do people like to take unnecessary thing so serious.
@poster sit down and think about it again and you'll see there is really no big deal about it.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
Please make una no fight, the guy has explained himself and even apologised for sterotyping women as plate washers.
@D-reloaded, tnx, girl, nice atching out.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by waterworks(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
You are seriously sick with stupidity. So what, God never born the kind man wey go come tell me this kin rubbish, I swear.
Once more, So What? She asked you to wash plates and thats enough to start a whole thread. Abeg comot make we see men.

AISHA2 URE LEVEL IS TOO TIGHT!!
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by Iman3(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
Soon,women will want us to eat from their hairy plates embarassed

Gone are the days when women only spoke when they were spoken to.Would my grandmum ask my grandad to wash plates? embarassed What an outrage!
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Plate by omoge(f): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
yes. gone are those days.

nothing wrong with guys washing plates or a woman asking the guy to do dishes. na wah for men sef.

after eating, what's the big deal doing your own dish?? leprosy or withlow abi na weakloo catch your hand? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.