Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,974 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (24202 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Sorry, you don't read to comprehend you only read and be attemptive to particular words. I know what you are on about is the line "it is very obvious you are a Muslim" - which doesn't mean you are a Muslim but my assumption. Please! I never said you are a Muslim, that is clear.

Propaganda you called it yet Palestinian attacks with homemade rockets are not deadly is not. The land of the Jew(whatever, Judah,etc) was long in existence and their history points to it - if we are to go by your assertion of the year 1948. I am not against the Jewish nation been created at that year of 1948 but the Jewish people existed in that location before then, that's a fact not propaganda. In the Bible it is traced back to ABRAHAM if we are to go by your Bible quotations.

So, I am not going to reply to the rest of your comment for the simple reason you are being sentimental about the Palestinian issue from a single perspective.

Again the words:Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. The pale skinned people living today in "The State of Israel" are unable scientificaly to show you any DNA or human remains belonging to them prior to 2000 years ago on any archaeological site; they have no scientific backup and the reason is simple; they are not the original Israelites who are Blacks.

you are being sentimental about the Palestinian issue from a single perspective.

Both Palestinians and Israelis are fighting for a land that do not belong to them. Originaly the land belong to Blacks called Israelites.
Thousands of years ago Saudi Arabia Israel and Africa were one and unique landmass populated by Black peoples. It was only after a gigantic earthquake that these countries were separetad and the red sea created. All the pale skinned people living today in the state of Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are invaders, they do not belong to these countries originaly.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
~Royal~:

The United States doesn't have the Balls to Touch those[i] Mighty Persians.

And For the Sake of my Family and My Location in the United States, I Hope they Don't touch Them Either.[/i]
Mighty Persians using Russian outdated Military equipment!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

Again the words:Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. The pale skinned people living today in "The State of Israel" are unable scientificaly to show you any DNA or human remains belonging to them prior to 2000 years ago on any archaeological site; they have no scientific backup and the reason is simple; they are not the original Israelites who are Blacks.

Both Palestinians and Israelis are fighting for a land that do not belong to them. Originaly the land belong to Blacks called Israelites.
Thousands of years ago Saudi Arabia Israel and Africa were one and unique landmass populated by Black peoples. It was only after a gigantic earthquake that these countries were separetad and the red sea created. All the pale skinned people living today in the state of Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are invaders, they do not belong to these countries originaly.
Okay, history teacher! I don't know where you are getting that from. It would do us good if you can provide a trusted source.

Israel was the nickname given to Jacob in the Bible! If we are to go by that
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Builder: Great to see a country like Iran doing the world a favour firing at the american drones. Its about time someone stood up to those terrorist countries like the zionist regime and america. These evil oppressors have tried all they can to cripple iran but its not just working, from the days of the Regan administrationsad Iran–Iraq War to operation praying manties attack on iran in 1988, to the shooting down of the irannian flight ) and trade sactions continued under the clinton administration to the lies and total fabrications under the bush administation and the inclusion of iran in the axis of evil speech and other overt and overt operations against iran... then obama, LOL, his numerous threats about iran and his administration propaganda and lies about irans plans to develop nuclear weapon. Even when iran is not developing any nuclear weapon. Cant the United states of Hypocrisy find something to worthwhile to do with their time like sorting out its citizens homelessness, health care system, unemployment problems rather than policing the world.

In late October 2007, according to the International Herald Tribune, the former head of the IAEA, Mohamed ElBaradei, stated that he had seen "no evidence" of Iran developing nuclear weapons. The IHT quoted ElBaredei as stating that,
"We have information that there has been maybe some studies about possible weaponization," said Mohamed ElBaradei, who led the International Atomic Energy Agency. "That's why we have said that we cannot give Iran a pass right now, because there is still a lot of question marks." "But have we seen Iran having the nuclear material that can readily be used into a weapon? No. Have we seen an active weaponization program? No."

tongue All they are trying to do is paint Iran black to have an excuse to give for silly invasion.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Okay, history teacher! I don't know where you are getting that from. It would do us good if you can provide a trusted source.

Israel was the nickname given to Jacob in the Bible! If we are to go by that

In the Bible the word "Jew" just means a resident of the land of Judaea regardless of their tribe, race or religion. Concerning this geographical region it was in fact the whole planet earth that was one landmass called Pangaea, it was before all continents separeted and at this time there was only Blacks on the planet so the original people living in that time there were Blacks.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

In the Bible the word "Jew" just means a resident of the land of Judaea regardless of their tribe, race or religion. Concerning this geographical region it was in fact the whole planet earth that was one landmass called Pangaea, it was before all continents separeted and at this time there was only Blacks on the planet so the original people living in that time there were Blacks.
Huh! You are more confused than I thought. I need information and trusted source on the Origin of Israel as per your assertions!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by erniok(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

why do you keep saying there is nothing like jew in the bible. please help me understand matt. 27:37.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Huh! You are more confused than I thought. I need information and trusted source on the Origin of Israel as per your assertions!

Are you really reading all post?. You have to be more accurrate when you ask and I will know what you are asking.

Are you talking about the land Israel (Biblical)?

or "The State of Israel"? (of today)?

If you are you talking about the land Israel (Biblical), to have a clue about who are the original Israelites you have to ask
yourself the following question:

Why the pale skinned people are unable to give you any scientific evidences to show you DNA or human remains belonging to them prior to 2000 years ago on any archaeological site in that particular geographical region?. Can you answer?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
erniok:
why do you keep saying there is nothing like jew in the bible. please help me understand matt. 27:37.

Use one of my own quote and show me where and when I mentioned that?.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by erniok(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
you said jewish even though the bible have that word in it. Gal.2:13.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

Are you really reading all post?. You have to be more accurrate when you ask and I will know what you are asking.

Are you talking about the land Israel (Biblical)?

or "The State of Israel"? (of today)?

If you are you talking about the land Israel (Biblical), to have a clue about who are the original Israelites you have to ask
yourself the following question:

Why the pale skinned people are unable to give you any scientific evidences to show you DNA or human remains belonging to them prior to 2000 years ago on any archaeological site in that particular geographical region?. Can you answer?
Rubbish! Grow up! Would you?!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Rubbish! Grow up! Would you?!

The rubbish is what is in your brain. You are running from the debate because you cannot answer. Accurracy is the more important thing when using words. Even with the more important clue you do not get it. You have no maturity for a debate.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
erniok: you said jewish even though the bible have that word in it. Gal.2:13.

You are looking at a new translation where the word jewish was recently added, but look at now all the different date of editions

here: http://bible.cc/galatians/2-13.htm

Did you notice on the link how it was added in New Living Translation (©2007)?

Again it is not in the original scripture, this word was added in 2007 to confuse people.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

The rubbish is what is in your brain. You are running from the debate because you cannot answer. Accurracy is the more important thing when using words. Even with the more important clue you do not get it. You have no maturity for a debate.
Sorry, I can't stand hubris and silliness! I opted out of this shiit you called debate.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by erniok(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

You are looking at a new translation where the word jewish was recently added, but look at now all the different date of editions

here: http://bible.cc/galatians/2-13.htm

Did you notice on the link how it was added in New Living Translation (©2007)?

Again it is not in the original scripture, this word was added in 2007 to confuse people.
thanks for that site, just bookmarked it. what do you say of titus 1:14. mind you, i have an open mind and wish to learn.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Sorry, I can't stand hubris and silliness! I opted out of this shiit you called debate.

Me I can't stand ignorant fools that are too lazy do do any kind of research. Keep worshiping your pale skinned jew masters.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

Me I can't stand ignorant fools that are too lazy do do any kind of research. Keep worshiping your pale skinned jew masters.
Lol...@worshipping.I don't just go about something from a single perspect. I am open-minded and I am an Atheist, m.o.r.o.n!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Lol...@worshipping. I am an Atheist, m.o.r.o.n!

I.D.I.O.T. the word Worshiping is not used only in religion it is used for different meaning. Example: A mental slave like you can worship his white master but this have nothing to do with religion. You dont need to be a believer to worship pale people like you do. You just gave us another proof of your deep ignorance.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

I.D.I.O.T. the word Worshiping is not used only in religion it is used for different meaning. Example: A mental slave like you can worship his white master but this have nothing to do with religion. You dont need to be a believer to worship pale people like you do. You just gave us another proof of your deep ignorance.
Fool. I am telling you Atheist worships nobody! I even modify my previous comment to point that out because I know that's how you are going to read the meaning
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Horus

Hahaha... You expect me to believe this your shiit! It's so silly of you to say original Israelis or Israelites were blacks without evidences.Jeez! You are repugnant with your lies ,dude!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Fool. I am telling you Atheist worships nobody! I even modify my previous comment to point that out because I know that's how you are going to read the meaning

I.D.I.O.T. I am also atheist and the word atheist is also used out of the religious context. I man can worship women and this have nothing to do with religion. the act of worship predate the existence of religion. Keep worshiping your pale skinned white master. You are too ignorant.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 12:09am On Nov 10, 2012
all4naija: @Horus

Hahaha... You expect me to believe this your shiit! It's so silly of you to say original Israelis or Israelites were blacks without evidences.Jeez! You are repugnant with your lies ,dude!

Another proof of your ignorance, you cannot even make the difference between Israelis (pales skinned) and Israelites (black skinned). And no I don't expect you to believe anything because Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. If you look in the midle of the words believe and belief you will see the word lie. The most deceptive word in the dictionary is the word "believe" or "belief", Because a person can believe anything and this means that a person can believe,and be one hundrend percent wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information."To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt. Knowledge can be checked out by one or more of three test: Experience, Evidence and Reason. Knowledge is always logical and it reasons out. You are too ignorant. Keep worshipping your pale skinned white master.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2012
Horus:

I.D.I.O.T. I am also atheist and the word atheist is also used out of the religious context. I man can worship women and this have nothing to do with religion. the act of worship predate the existence of religion. Keep worshiping your pale skinned white master. You are too ignorant.
whatever! You are the most silly individual I have seen concluding on a premise that I am worshiping pale skinned (white) master for no reason. How I am doing that you couldn't prove it here because I tend to be open-minded. That is an evidence you are suffering from a down syndrome. Look at who is calling me ignorant person yet keep saying original Israelis were blacks. Is there anybody more ignorant than that?! Bwahaha... grin grin grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 10, 2012
Horus:

Another proof of your ignorance, you cannot even make the difference between Israelis (pales skinned) and Israelites (black skinned) . And no I don't expect you to believe anything because Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. If you look in the midle of the words believe and belief you will see the word lie. The most deceptive word in the dictionary is the word "believe" or "belief", Because a person can believe anything and this means that a person can believe,and be one hundrend percent wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information."To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt. Knowledge can be checked out by one or more of three test: Experience, Evidence and Reason. Knowledge is always logical and it reasons out. You are too ignorant. Keep worshipping your pale skinned white master.
Hahaha... I feel like crying for your ignorance rather silliness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You think you are making sense here but people reading your comments will only laugh at your stupidity.

Somebody doesn't know that the difference is just in the terms - One ancient and the other modern for the same people who associated themselves with Jew or Hebrew!

Israelite -- Black
and Israeli -- Pale skin - Hahaha!

I am even stooping low to your replies. This will be the last time I will respond to any of your comments.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2012
all4naija: Hahaha... I feel like crying fro your ignorance rather silliness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You think you are making sense here but people reading your comments will only laugh at your stupidity.

I am even stooping low to your replies. This will be the last time I will respond to any of your comments.

You don't need to answer because you cannot debate and do not have any accurracy.
Even a 2 years old child will see the difference between the 2 following words

Israelis (lis)
Israelites (lites)

But you no. You IQ is too low grin Go to hide between the 2 legs of your white master grin or try to upgrade your brain and learn to debate by using word with intelligence
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Kizyte(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2012
It‘s obvious we‘ve got so many unqualified commenters in this forum. It was clearly stated that the U.S unarmed drone was assaulted by Iranian Jet in an international air-space. What gave Iran the right to fire at the drone? Indeed, Iran has been very aggressive these days, but sooner or later, they will get a hard knock from the WORLD MOST POWERFUL NATION - THE U.S!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Kizyte: It‘s obvious we‘ve got so many unqualified commenters in this forum. It was clearly stated that the U.S unarmed drone was assaulted by Iranian Jet in an international air-space. What gave Iran the right to fire at the drone? Indeed, Iran has been very aggressive these days, but sooner or later, they will get a hard knock from the WORLD MOST POWERFUL NATION - THE U.S!
The Obama administration has just tightened the sanctions on Iran after re-election. It is obvious the nation is acting on the backings of Russia and probably China. Surprisingly, they are going to fail the country when things get sour at the end. I still think US is not going to attack Iran yet. There are evidences the sanctions might cripple the economy and that will make the acquiring of Nuclear weapons more difficult for them.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2012
hotwax:

Black are hebrews? SMH for you. I guess Solomon, David are both black?
Yet he claimed to be knowledgeable. It is very clear why he can't understand the topic being discussed!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
hotwax:

Black are hebrews? SMH for you. I guess Solomon, David are both black?

Where in my own quote did you read the exact following words: Black are hebrews?. Where?. Show me by using quote. And dont worry about all4naija, he claim that people claimed what they never claimed and he do off topic comments not relevant to the current discussion.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by LagosBoi2(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
all4naija: The Obama administration has just tightened the sanctions on Iran after re-election. It is obvious the nation is acting on the backings of Russia and probably China. Surprisingly, they are going to fail the country when things get sour at the end. I still think US is not going to attack Iran yet. There are evidences the sanctions might cripple the economy and that will make the acquiring of Nuclear weapons more difficult for them.

It is Mandatory that before any country in this world do anything concerning their country they must get the approval of the United States? You need to wake up from these United States Syndrome worrying you blacks.

OK now, I pray for Iran that they accomplish their nuclear ambitions in Jesus Name.

Even without prayer they have anyway undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by TheOP1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nuclear weapons are so easy to make that
no determined nation can be forcibly
prevented from making them short of
regime change imposed by invasion and
military occupation. That, apparently, is one
of the options the Pentagon still has on the
table for dealing with Iran, and the only one
that would work.
Short of that, Israel may have to learn to live
with the threat of nuclear annihilation by
Iran, just as every Middle East nation has had
to live with the threat of nuclear annihilation
by Israel for the past four decades. It is hard
to imagine a bombing campaign that would
eliminate Iran's ability to produce nuclear
weapons. If Israel bombs Iran it will be
merely an attempt to drag the U.S. into an
all-out war with Iran.
It is worth noting that Iran is still a ratified
member of the Treaty on the Non-
Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and claims
that all its nuclear activities are peaceful and
are allowed under the Treaty, accusations
that Iran is cheating notwithstanding.
Meanwhile, Israel openly defies the Treaty by
refusing to sign it.
An even-handed approach, with a better
chance of success than the current saber
rattling, is for the U.S. to remove its nuclear
weapons from Turkey and tell Israel to lose
its nukes and sign the Treaty.
In that case, pressure on Iran will be aimed
at preserving a nuclear-weapons-free Middle
East, not preserving a U.S.-Israeli nuclear
weapons monopoly in the region, as it is
today.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

It is Mandatory that before any country in this world do anything concerning their country they must get the approval of the United States? You need to wake up from these United States Syndrome worrying you blacks.

OK now, I pray for Iran that they accomplish their nuclear ambitions in Jesus Name.

Even without prayer they have anyway undecided
Dude, don't quote me again. Just buzz off! lipsrsealed sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / William Barr Resigns As U.S Attorney General / Angela Merkel Goes Into Self-Isolation After Contact With Infected Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.