Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (24170 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2012
ALL YOU FOOLS UNDERESTIMATING IRAN LET ME TELL YOU HOW EXACTLY THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

1- ISRAEL FIRES ON IRAN

2-IRAN RETALIATES WITH DEADLY PRECISION

3-AMERICA GETS DRAWN IN AND FIRES ON IRAN

4-RUSSIA AND CHINA JOIN IN AND FIRE ON ISRAEL AND AMERICA

5-ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WAIT AND WATCH AND SEE THAT CHINA AND IRAN AND RUSSIA ARE DESTROYING USA AND ISRAEL

6-ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD ( INCLUDING BRITAIN GERMANY FRANCE AND THE OTHER 10 HORNS OF THE EUROZONE ) FORM AN ALLIANCE BEHIND RUSSIA AND IRAN AND CHINA AND THEY ALL FIRE NUKES ON AMERICA AND ISRAEL

7-AMERICA WILL BE LIQUIDATED AND BLOWN OFF THE MAP ( THAT ALMIGHTY HARLOT THAT HATH CORRUPTED THE WORLD WITH HER FORNICATION ) AND EVERYONE IN IT WHO IS NOT RIGHT WILL BE LIQUIDATED AMONG WITH IT ( POPULATION OF THE WORLD THAT WILL DIE ? ABOUT 5 BILLION PEOPLE )

8-WHEN ARMAGGEDON IS OVER, ALL THE MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED, ALL THE WORLD ARMIES WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND EVERY WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION EVER MADE WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED AND THE EARTH WOULD HAVE BEEN CLEANSED BY FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by kennykane1(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Sam Milla:

Can you identify persian gulf from any map ?

I guess it is located somewhere in Alaska. Anu mpama

I lough when I see uninformed elements vomiting trash.. Majority of nigerians are fiercely brain washed to beliebe that Palestine is god's holy land reserved for the jews... That is the highest "Wash" of the order. The zionist entity is out destroying Africa and the middle east, with the help of American pay check and armory and some uninformed folks are vomiting tr...sh. Israel and the zionist entity are the problem. I beg folks to do more indepth research through alternative source and a big NO to CNN, Fox or Aljazeera.

see veteranstoday..com

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by nero2003: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2012
I read so many funny comment here.Go ask Saddam and Gadafi for daring American.Ask your Uncle,Osama Bin Laden too.A word is enough for the wise.Let's sleeping Dog lie oh.hmmmn.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by kennykane1(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2012
roymary:

Abeg where you read that one make i read am too America is not perfect but Iran is an assshole!

Bros, its not about flexing.. Iran-the great persian will give US a run for their money. It has been said not only by the UK top millitary officials, but also by the US officials that Iran will cause them a major blow, US will be fussed to relinquish all her millitary bases in the gulf and beyond. Do not underestimate the persians bro!!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by truelovecom: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

where did you drop your brain for basic reasoning, ask yourself what is U.S drone doing in the gulf and you will know urself dat u are talking shits...

stop acting like a slowpoke, pls.

USA has the right to fly their drones and build their military camp , in any part of the world they choose.

they stopped the Germans from ruling the world , during the 2nd world war....

America is the leader of planet earth , and as a leader its their obligation to provide security in all regions or continents on earth... so, they have every right to fly their drone anywhere they like.

instead ofyou to thank America for defeating Germany and preventing the Germans from turning the people on earth to slaves, your here talking rubbish.

where was iran,when America fought and defeated germany , during the world war.... at least if not for any other thing, respect them for that(cos e no easy)

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by victord1st: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2012
muktar mtt: u cn say dat my broda, nd some funk ass is saying iranian is looking 4 trouble in urr own country dat is fool big fool of d first oder

its outside iranaian border along an int'l airspace read b4 posting.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by gentlegg(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2012
Is only somebody who doesn't know America can compare America to Iran in military war.
Iran will become History 101 at a snap of America finger. Even the selfish Russia and sensible China will desert Iran if America strike them.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by RuuDie(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Frostyzone:
Just in case you weren't aware, America is only doing their civic duty as a permanent member of United Nation Security council. They have to spy on countries that are known for their secretive nature(North Korea, Syria and Iran) in other to ensure that Japanese and German Madness of world war 2 doesn't repeat itself.
So you should be thankful that America are still keeping things in check, or else you will wake up one morning and discover that most of sub-Saharan Africa, including Nigeria, have been over-ran by the Iranian military forces.

1 million + likes

grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by victord1st: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2012
it is you that needs to go online and learn how drone works, it is capable of spying on iran from that distance.[/quote]

as long as its not in their airspace they hv no right rather they shud cover their track or even stop naferious activities i.e nukes.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by femifoly: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2012
Another False Flag... I will not be surprised to see the US bombing Iran very soon... And in the last decade US is becoming more of a dictatorship regime than the peacemaker, democracy champion it preaches, It's almost as if there's an Agenda they need to meet up to. Hmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Ugosample(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2012
Sam Milla:

Can you identify persian gulf from any map ?

I guess it is located somewhere in Alaska. Anu mpama
D'you think i'm a duncf like you?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by LagosBoi2(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2012
thelastPope:

Terrorism is

1. the use of violence and threats to
obtain political demands

2. Terrorism is the systematic use of
terror, often violent, especially as a
means of coercion.

Where do you see Israel attacking other countries or regions unprovoked? This your Islamic propaganda is funny

My friend those two explanation of terrorism is practiced by Israel, the question is how?

1. The occupation of Palestinian lands to expand the Jewish state of Israel

2. The excessive use of force on neighboring countries especially Palestine and Lebanon.

3. The unlawful detention of thousands of Palestinians without charge or court hearing, this detention includes hundreds of children.

4. The unlawful siege on the small Palestinian city of Gaza.

5. Force eviction of Palestinian families from their ancestral lands

Another question you will ask yourself is, why is everyone in the middle east having problems with only Israel, why Israel?, Palestine, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Turkey and many more hates Israel. you should ask yourself why?

Now tell me, did Israel deserve rockets to be fired on them or not? In my opinion they need atomic bomb and Iran is sure going to make it happen and there will be peace in the middle-east there after. Ahmadinejad knows what he is saying when he says the Zionist will be wiped off the face of the middle east.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by RedLight1: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2012
livethinme:
and you base this on the fact that they are Muslims? You need to do some more research. Yes, there are people who do not like Israel in the region; being Muslims is not really the reason why. Since there are Arab nations like Jordan, who have no issues with Israel.

if my enemy is your enemy, then u are my friend.. thats the case of iran... sudan, somalia, nothern nigeria etc.. they are not arabs, but they all fight one course.. they are all fighting against america.. they want america and israel outta this planet.. so they can have enough ground to islamize the world .... iran is getting full support from the arab world
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by RedLight1: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2012
kennykane1:

And who say all muslims are arabs?
and did i say that all muslims are arab?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by LagosBoi2(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2012
gentlegg: Is only somebody who doesn't know America can compare America to Iran in military war.
Iran will become History 101 at a snap of America finger. Even the selfish Russia and sensible China will desert Iran if America strike them.

see mumu, as they have both deserted Syria during over 1yr of civil war?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by nagoma(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2012
nero2003: I read so many funny comment here.Go ask Saddam and Gadafi for daring American.Ask your Uncle,Osama Bin Laden too.A word is enough for the wise.Let's sleeping Dog lie oh.hmmmn.

It doesn't mean they are right.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by oviecardealer(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2012
Knaruto: the one and terrible mistake this Westerners will make is underestimatin the military strenght of Iran. I swear omo if u.s.a Bleep up hmmm them go collect tight. Imagine a country that has never been involved in a war, u think say them just bi coward

You make me laugh...
which country never involved in war? Iran? Are you ignorant of the IRAQ/IRAN war?
As for IRAn fighting the US is just like Benin republic fighting Nigeria
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by oviecardealer(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2012
obadiah777: ALL YOU FOOLS UNDERESTIMATING IRAN LET ME TELL YOU HOW EXACTLY THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

1- ISRAEL FIRES ON IRAN

5-ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WAIT AND WATCH AND SEE THAT CHINA AND IRAN AND RUSSIA ARE DESTROYING USA AND ISRAEL

6-ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD ( INCLUDING BRITAIN GERMANY FRANCE AND THE OTHER 10 HORNS OF THE EUROZONE ) FORM AN ALLIANCE BEHIND RUSSIA AND IRAN AND CHINA AND THEY ALL FIRE NUKES ON AMERICA AND ISRAEL

7-AMERICA WILL BE LIQUIDATED AND BLOWN OFF THE MAP ( THAT ALMIGHTY HARLOT THAT HATH CORRUPTED THE WORLD WITH HER FORNICATION ) AND EVERYONE IN IT WHO IS NOT RIGHT WILL BE LIQUIDATED AMONG WITH IT ( POPULATION OF THE WORLD THAT WILL DIE ? ABOUT 5 BILLION PEOPLE )

8-WHEN ARMAGGEDON IS OVER, ALL THE MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED, ALL THE WORLD ARMIES WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND EVERY WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION EVER MADE WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED AND THE EARTH WOULD HAVE BEEN CLEANSED BY FIRE.

You well so? See analysis...which country has a defense pact with IRAN?
The russians and chinese are just trade patners.
france,germany and england are NATO memebers so the cant fight US.

Read and learn bro
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by dotna(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2012
mejai: Na wa o! Common drone iranian/russian made jet no fit shoot am down. SMH 4 iran.
Den I ask, what shall it profit usa and isreal to attack iran wit F-14 tomcat, F15, F16, F18 hornet, F117A stealth fighter, d B's series, X22 & X35 raptors! Tomahawks frm d sea-side. Not forget d evil chopper...apache helicopter.
Ol boy! Dat war will be beta watched in 3D.

Abeg iran, for love, seek peace and pursue it.

Guy abeg which PS3 action games u don play wey I go fly apache ?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2012
obadiah777: ALL YOU FOOLS UNDERESTIMATING IRAN LET ME TELL YOU HOW EXACTLY THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

1- ISRAEL FIRES ON IRAN

lol...
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2012
And what make u think say,ur sub-standard army can defeat Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2012
Obadiah has a crazy post history.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2012

1- ISRAEL FIRES ON IRAN

I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin

You too dey read aba bible grin grin grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2012
samkoro:

International water is international water.All nations has a right to it.
it is international airspace o,,,
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Is there anything like unarmed drone?

If yes, then what would an unarmed drone be doing in an hostile community?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2012
oviecardealer:

You well so? See analysis...which country has a defense pact with IRAN?
The russians and chinese are just trade patners.
france,germany and england are NATO memebers so the cant fight US.

Read and learn bro
WATCH AND SEE. PHOTOCOPY THAT MY POST AND KEEP IT WITH YOU. WHEN IT STARTS PLAYING OUT WORD BY WORD, YOU WILL SEE IT UNFOLD
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2012
~Royal~:
Obadiah has a crazy post history.
I DO ? grin YOU DONT SAY
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by emmatok(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01: Is there anything like unarmed drone?

If yes, then what would an unarmed drone be doing in an hostile community?

For Intelligence
If you read the post, you Will notice the UAV was getting information.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by ayox2003: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012

1- ISRAEL FIRES ON IRAN

You started your post with "all you fools". Hahahaha. Or vice-versa, right.
grin grin grin

Very funny post. You said Germany, France and Britain will bomb the US.

Obadiah, those countries are called Sister Countries. The bond between them is so strong that either right or wrong, they've got to defend themselves.

A good history book or an encyclopedia would give you some knowledge, Mr Obadiah.

Somuch for a weekend humour. grin grin grin

Frawzey
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin

You too dey read aba bible grin grin grin
IN THEIR LIES ALL THE ANSWERS. THE PROPHESY OF LIBYA GETTING INVADED IN THE LAST DAYS WAS IN THERE TOO. DANIEL 11 VS 43 Libya surrender to him. grin grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by emmatok(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2012
Russia and China Will never fight for Iran, when they have hostile nations within their territories.

Ironically, most Arab nations(Saudi,Bahrain,UAE e.t.c) want Iran out of their way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.