Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (24167 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Builder: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
nero2003: I read so many funny comment here.Go ask Saddam and Gadafi for daring American.Ask your Uncle,Osama Bin Laden too.A word is enough for the wise.Let's sleeping Dog lie oh.hmmmn.

Guy i beg talk sense. Osama bin laden have been dead for ages, use ya sense... all the pictures of dead Osama released by the pentagon are confirmed photoshopped, besides since the "killing" of osama many different versions have come out, funny enough, the seal the pentagon claimed that killed osama were reportedly to have been killed in a helicopter crash in afganistan... u can read the rest on google. With regards to gadaffi, the poor dude was killed for oil nothing else . Gadaffi in the eyes of many is a warrior. a year before he was shaking hands with obama and EU leaders, now that gadaffi is dead, what is the situation in libya.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
obadiah777: brah you are confusing yourself. calm down, inhale and then go over the two posts you quoted. they are the same points. i made the point initially. and then reiterated in another post. now you seem to think they are two different points hence why you ask 'if france owned louisiana then why do they have to gain it'. brah ? YOU ARE CONFUSING YOURSELF. YOU ARE STACKING UP THE SAME POINT AGAINST EACH OTHER.

I ask you again, how can you gain what you already owned?

New orleans belonged to France as you said
But was bought by the Americans
Then this:

obadiah777: no you are confusing yourself. before america became a country the land mass was divided into 3 territories. one part was owned by the french ( this is the part that is called new orleans today. this is why they speak french. it was a french colony ). the other part was owned by the british ( this is why on the east coast its like a reincarnation of britain. the british owned that part. and the last part was owned by spain ( this is why hispanics all speak spanish ). when america came together as a country, they bought that new orleans territory from the french and the other part from spain. and then it became america one land mass not 3 territories

obadiah777:

THE BEAST - EU FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE ROMAN EMPIRE
THE 7 HEADS-THE 7 HILLS OF ROME, OUT OF WHICH THE ROMAN EMPIRE SPRANG FROM BEFORE MORPHING INTO THE EU
10 HORNS- 10 STRONGEST PREDATORY EUROPEAN NATIONS WHICH I MENTIONED
THE W-HORE ? BABYLON ALSO KNOWN AS AMERICA WHICH SPRANG FORTH FROM THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND IS THE LITTLE HORN WHICH KNOCKS OUT THREE OF THE HORNS ( BRITAIN, SPAIN AND FRANCE ) TO FORM AMERICA

AMERICA IS FORMED BY THE FRENCH GAINING A HOLD OF NEW ORLEANS, THE BRITISH THE EAST COAST AND THE SPANISH. THREE OF THEM COALESCED INTO AMERICA. THE 3 LIL HORNS THAT GOT KNOCKED OFF IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL

Do you understand your contradiction now?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6H-30vcXWM

[size=16pt]US drone over Iran was on CIA operation[/size]
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

I ask you again, how can you gain what you already owned?

New orleans belonged to France as you said
But was bought by the Americans
Then this:

Do you understand your contradiction now?
there is no contradiction there. you must be dyslexic or something
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
obadiah777: there is no contradiction there. you must be dyslexic or something

If i am dyslexic, your inability to explain yourself clearly is what?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

If i am dyslexic, your inability to explain yourself clearly is what?
my inability to explain myself is a symptom of your dyslexia. people with dyslexia dont read the way normal people read. they read backwards. i suggest you go for checkup from the neckup grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
obadiah777: my inability to explain myself is a symptom of your dyslexia. people with dyslexia dont read the way normal people read. they read backwards. i suggest you go for checkup from the neckup grin

You see why most people hardly respond to your post? they think you're not normal but i don't share their view, hence the reason i am still trying to see where all these aba bible prediction is coming from. tongue
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

You see why most people hardly respond to your post? they think you're not normal but i don't share their view, hence the reason i am still trying to see where all these aba bible prediction is coming from. tongue
people dont respond to my post ? geez i am hurt. seriously though people may not respond to my post because i am operating on a different plane from most people. i love tussling with intellectual giants. unfortunately not too many of those around. so i have to dumb down myself to get interactions on here. however thats besides the point, the point is you are stacking up the same points against each other. there is no contradiction in what i wrote. i have looked over it again. i dont see what you see. its straightforward. see a fella like you will get confused reading the book of revelations in the bible. the book of revelations is written in an overlapping way and then you have flashbacks to points already made. that would completely throw you off if you cant decipher this lil puzzle here, which lets face it is a non-puzzle.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
obadiah777: people dont respond to my post ? geez i am hurt. seriously though people may not respond to my post because i am operating on a different plane from most people. i love tussling with intellectual giants. unfortunately not too many of those around. so i have to dumb down myself to get interactions on here. however thats besides the point, the point is you are stacking up the same points against each other. there is no contradiction in what i wrote. i have looked over it again. i dont see what you see. its straightforward. see a fella like you will get confused reading the book of revelations in the bible. the book of revelations is written in an overlapping way and then you have flashbacks to points already made. that would completely throw you off if you cant decipher this lil puzzle here, which lets face it is a non-puzzle.

Another one. grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

Another one. grin
ahhh i see your confusion now. i arrest my case. grin grin grin grin

lets move on. so yeah the bible is a book of future current and past history. every history of the world is in it, both future and past. its a book of prophesy.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
obadiah777: ahhh i see your confusion now. i arrest my case. grin grin grin grin

lets move on. so yeah the bible is a book of future current and past history. every history of the world is in it, both future and past. its a book of prophesy.

That i know but i think you need help grin grin grin
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
honeric01:

That i know but i think you need help grin grin grin
i got all the help i need brah. wink do you ?
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by cutechamp(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
If u don't understand the game theory then reserve ur comment.America is too aggressive which makes them having more enemies than usual.Israel is the only allied force America has got.if an war ensue now.russia,china'japan,Germany,e.t.c.wiLl all join force with Iran to bring Dem down....dey should learn from sparta n have more frnds Dan enemy....British will be neutral in there dealings.abi na Nigeria go support Dem.lolz

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

That is your own personal one sided definition of terrorism, but when the Israeli jet fighters drop their missilles the terror in the mind of innocents palestinian childrens and women is real. The difference is that Israel create terror at a state level and for Israel if they create terror among innocent palestinians it will not be classified as terror by Israel, but in reality terror is terror, no matter where it come from. So yes Israel create terror and they are backed sponsorised financialy by the jewishs bankers to keep the terror alive.
Go and read your fifth grader books. If you don't know what SPONSOR means then don't reply my comment with your dead brain again. PLEASE, stop speculating about Jewish bankers sponsoring terrorism!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

So now Iran have weapons of mass destruction?. Mmmhh!!, it seems like "deja vu".
This is Nairaland where you can hear about anything fabricated. You haven't seen anything yet,dude. Just wait for the worst to come.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
dr stone:

I DOUBT SO!! It may well be the reverse and the Beginning of America's Demise as a WORLD POWER!!.....When the American Nation deliberately voted for humanism and spitted on Moral Values in the Result of their recent Elections, they have also voted out their so called INVINCIBILITY, and their Right to World Leadership. The WOrld may be Shocked.....about what is about to Happen. But NOT ME. YEs they RISE together on this one and SINK together except the current template is reversed. Already, the US libyan Ambassador was slaughtered like a Chicken....Nothing happenned. The West are in for a SHOCKER!!!!!.....Its getting more exciting as the going gets tougher!!
You make noise a lot. This is not the first time US ambassador has been killed. In fact this is the seventh one in line - from President Johnson through Ford to Jimmy Carter. Please, get yourself some self-service to ease yourself of tensed and disturbing mind!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Go and read your fifth grader books. If you don't know what SPONSOR means then don't reply my comment with your dead brain again. PLEASE, stop speculating about Jewish bankers sponsoring terrorism!

You just play with definitions, but the reality is that the Israeli war machine cannot run without money, and this money is coming from somewhere. Even if you hate the word "sponsoring" this change nothing to the fact that Billions are injected in the military Israeli budjet and this money is not coming from the Palestinians.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

You just play with definitions, but the reality is that the Israeli war machine cannot run without money, and this money is coming from somewhere. Even if you hate the word "sponsoring" this change nothing to the fact that Billions are injected in the military Israeli budjet and this money is not coming from the Palestinians.
Your speculative attempts have failed you. Injecting huge or making big budget for Israeli military has now become act of terrorism. It would be reasonable enough to point to nations with highest budgets for military as sponsors of terrorism going by your definition. Are billions of dollars not injected into Egyptian military, etc? It baffles me to see you thinking Israelis will not protect themselves against barrages of rocket and suicide bombers of every now and then within their borders.

If this is the way you see Israel as sponsor of terrorism then I would quickly say you are one of those Muslims pedaling false rumor about just to rub Israel with your terrorism inclination. It is very obvious you are a Muslim. Nigerian Boko Haram has tried such attempt in the past just to see that Christians are labelled as terrorists in their own act. We have seen words like Christian Terrorists Bombed Church on Nairaland before. So, it is nothing new that you are trying to bring to the table.

Please, steer clear of speculative and unhealthy attempt to label others of what they are not.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by hotwax: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
If u don't understand the game theory then reserve ur comment.America is too aggressive which makes them having more enemies than usual.Israel is the only allied force America has got.if an war ensue now.russia,china'japan,Germany,e.t.c.wiLl all join force with Iran to bring Dem down....dey should learn from sparta n have more frnds Dan enemy....British will be neutral in there dealings.abi na Nigeria go support Dem.lolz

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Are you joking? Japan and Germany support Iran?
Britain will be looking?
That's too absurd for A̶̲̥̅​ kid!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Your speculative attempts have failed you. Injecting huge or making big budget for Israelis military has now become act of terrorism. It would be reasonable enough to point to nations with highest budgets for military as sponsors of terrorism going by your definition. It baffles me to see you thinking Israelis will not protect themselves against barrages of rocket and suicide bombers of every now and then within their borders.

If this is the way you see Israel as sponsor of terrorism then I would quickly say you are one of those Muslim pedaling false rumor about just to rub Israel with your terrorism inclination. It is very obvious you are a Muslim. Nigerian Boko Haram has tried such attempt in the past just to see that Christians are labelled as terrorists in their own act. We have seen words like Christian Terrorists Bombed Church on Nairaland before. So, it is nothing new that you are trying to bring to the table.

Please, steer clear of speculative and unhealthy attempt to label others of what they are not.

You go with emotions instead of reasoning. I am not muslim at all and it is very narrow minded to think that just because someone do not agree with the Israeli foreign policies this mean that he is a muslim. Ok you want a proof? F*** the Koran and F*** prophet muhamed, Can a muslim say that?. Do your own research to find out that there is Israeli jews who do not agree and do not support Israel foreign policies, yes it is a facts. Secondly I am not speculating, because speculating is a form of ignorance so I am dealing only with facts, Israel was artificialy created in 1948 and cannot live without fear of retaliation because they invaded lands that do not belong to them in the first place prior to 1948.

barrages of rocket and suicide bombers

Hooo!! this is terrible, now a small little homemade rocket is so dangerous that it can wipe out Israel from the surface of the planet earth?
Hooo!! terrible indeed, that must be the reason why for every little homemade rocket landing on the stolen land called Israel the zionist army will drop 100 missiles on innocent palestinians who have no connection with the people who did made the rockets. Israel is the only country in the world that will drop a missile on an ambulance and if you ask them why they will simply reply to you that maybe this ambulance was full of palestinian terrorists. They do not respect any rules ,laws, or any international conventions. Israel was build on stolen lands by using terror and can only survive by using terror. If you live on stolen lands will you feel safe?, never!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
hotwax: If u don't understand the game theory then reserve ur comment.America is too aggressive which makes them having more enemies than usual.Israel is the only allied force America has got.if an war ensue now.russia,china'japan,Germany,e.t.c.wiLl all join force with Iran to bring Dem down....dey should learn from sparta n have more frnds Dan enemy....British will be neutral in there dealings.abi na Nigeria go support Dem.lolz

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Are you joking? Japan and Germany support Iran?
Britain will be looking?
That's too absurd for A̶̲̥̅​ kid!
Leave such ignorant person alone. He doesn't even know that California as a state in the United States is richer with more than twice Iranian GDP and stronger while he is trying to make Iran looks what it is not.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by billyG(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
eledalo: Ask yourself. What is US drone doing in Persian Gulf? Looking for sand? or garrilium? Abi America don go buy land for near there?
You just dey wake up frm decade old slumber yu know know say kata kat dey brew fo that region since even american Destroyers tanda for persian gulf dey wait d word F-I-R-E!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Builder: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=all4naija] Leave such ignorant person alone. He doesn't even know that California as a state in the United State is richer with more than twice Iranian GDP and stronger while he is trying to make Iran looks what it is not.[/quote

Whats the point of california having a GDP twice of that of iran, yet keeps falling short of meeting basic needs for its citizens in all aspect: housing, food, child care, health care, transportation etc. keep dancing to the tunes of the 1%

This is simple, America is a broke country, if that country dares attack iran, expect america to be on her kneels for the next 20years. LOL, ordinary poppy farmer in afganistam dem dey struggle.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

You go with emotions instead of reasoning. I am not muslim at all and it is very narrow minded to think that just because someone do not agree with the Israeli foreign policies this mean that he is a muslim. Ok you want a proof? F*** the Koran and F*** prophet muhamed, Can a muslim say that?. Do your own research to find out that there is Israeli jews who do not agree and do not support Israel foreign policies, yes it is a facts. Secondly I am not speculating, because speculating is a form of ignorance so I am dealing only with facts, Israel was artificialy created in 1948 and cannot live without fear of retaliation because they invaded lands that do not belong to them in the first place prior to 1948.

Hooo!! this is terrible, now a small little homemade rocket is so dangerous that it can wipe out Israel from the surface of the planet earth?
Hooo!! terrible indeed, that must be the reason why for every little homemade rocket landing on the stolen land called Israel the zionist army will drop 10 missiles on innocent palestinians who have no connection with the people who did made or sended the rockets. Israel is the only country in the world that will drop a missile on an ambulance and if you ask them why they will simply reply to you that maybe this ambulance was full of palestinian terrorists. Israel was build on stolen lands by using terror and can only survive by using terror. If you live on stolen lands will you feel safe?
Even if you are not a Muslim. I never said you are a Muslim but your statement gave you away to be acting like one.Whatever, we are on about sponsoring of terrorists which you hinted to be Israelis from speculating about huge military budget to bankers financing such act. That is the reason why I point to barrages of rocket coming from Gaza. It is clear you are very myopic to think those Iranian homemade rockets are not harmful even when they cannot be termed as weapons of mass destruction. The most questioning problem should be with the way Iran is going one day in the future if they acquire Nuclear weapon they will put it in the hands of those your Gazan terrorist friends as well!

However, there are Muslim Jews as well. History proves that land is the Jewish in the past before they were conquered by different surrounding nations in the very ancient times before losing it - if we are to go by your creation of Jewish nation as per your year 1948. As for me there's similarity between the Jews and Muslims in that region but they are just sentimental to allow religion and hates be the orders of the day. It is a perspective of what they have become through ancient beliefs, customs and toxic hates.

Innocent people are dying due to many Palestinians actions. You can't harbor terrorists and expected those terrorist attacks with the so called homemade rockets not to retaliate and killed innocent people. It is a must the innocent will die during the action of retaliation and it is a sad thing the Palestinians allow Hezbollah to use their country as base for such attacks.

Please, your are being sentimental about the rocket attacks as well. It is deadly in it capacity. It is the same reason why Boko Haram is hated in Nigeria. So, I can't find any reason why you would support such act of terror here if is not right in Nigeria.

One thing, your conclusion is childish and annoying. Your premise is very clear and biased
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Builder: Whats the point of california having a GDP twice of that of iran, yet keeps falling short of meeting basic needs for its citizens in all aspect: housing, food, child care, health care, transportation etc. keep dancing to the tunes of the 1%

This is simple, America is a broke country, if that country dares attack iran, expect america to be on her kneels for the next 20years. LOL, ordinary poppy farmer in afganistam dem dey struggle
Whatever! Still California GDP is larger than that of Iran. Nobody is saying US should attack Iran in this present economy and unemployment crises. It would do you good to put things in perspective as you are trying to make US looks as if it can't defeat Iran in a real war.

Please, spare me this your condescending tone. It is doing nobody anything good!
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by hotwax: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Your speculative attempts have failed you. Injecting huge or making big budget for Israelis military has now become act of terrorism. It would be reasonable enough to point to nations with highest budgets for military as sponsors of terrorism going by your definition. It baffles me to see you thinking Israelis will not protect themselves against barrages of rocket and suicide bombers of every now and then within their borders.

If this is the way you see Israel as sponsor of terrorism then I would quickly say you are one of those Muslim pedaling false rumor about just to rub Israel with your terrorism inclination. It is very obvious you are a Muslim. Nigerian Boko Haram has tried such attempt in the past just to see that Christians are labelled as terrorists in their own act. We have seen words like Christian Terrorists Bombed Church on Nairaland before. So, it is nothing new that you are trying to bring to the table.

barrages of rocket and suicide bombers

Hooo!! terrible indeed, that must be the reason why for every little homemade rocket landing on the stolen land called Israel the zionist army will drop 100 missiles on innocent palestinians who have no connection with the people who did made the rockets. Israel is the only country in the world that will drop a missile on an ambulance and if you ask them why they will simply reply to you that maybe this ambulance was full of palestinian terrorists. Israel was build on stolen lands by using terror and can only survive by using terror. If you live on stolen lands will you feel safe?, never!

You mean "land stolen from the jews?" We all know history. We know who really owns Jerusalem and environment.
Israel as A̶̲̥̅​ country was formed by prophet David before Islam.

So the world should just try to say the truth for A̶̲̥̅​ minute.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Builder: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Great to see a country like Iran doing the world a favour firing at the american drones. Its about time someone stood up to those terrorist countries like the zionist regime and america. These evil oppressors have tried all they can to cripple iran but its not just working, from the days of the Regan administrationsad Iran–Iraq War to operation praying manties attack on iran in 1988, to the shooting down of the irannian flight ) and trade sactions continued under the clinton administration to the lies and total fabrications under the bush administation and the inclusion of iran in the axis of evil speech and other overt and overt operations against iran... then obama, LOL, his numerous threats about iran and his administration propaganda and lies about irans plans to develop nuclear weapon. Even when iran is not developing any nuclear weapon. Cant the United states of Hypocrisy find something to worthwhile to do with their time like sorting out its citizens homelessness, health care system, unemployment problems rather than policing the world.

In late October 2007, according to the International Herald Tribune, the former head of the IAEA, Mohamed ElBaradei, stated that he had seen "no evidence" of Iran developing nuclear weapons. The IHT quoted ElBaredei as stating that,
"We have information that there has been maybe some studies about possible weaponization," said Mohamed ElBaradei, who led the International Atomic Energy Agency. "That's why we have said that we cannot give Iran a pass right now, because there is still a lot of question marks." "But have we seen Iran having the nuclear material that can readily be used into a weapon? No. Have we seen an active weaponization program? No."
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Builder: Great to see a country like Iran doing the world a favour firing at the american drones. Its about time someone stood up to those terrorist countries like the zionist regime and america. These evil oppressors have tried all they can to cripple iran but its not just working, from the days of the Regan administrationsad Iran–Iraq War to operation praying manties attack on iran in 1988, to the shooting down of the irannian flight ) and trade sactions continued under the clinton administration to the lies and total fabrications under the bush administation and the inclusion of iran in the axis of evil speech and other overt and overt operations against iran... then obama, LOL, his numerous threats about iran and his administration propaganda and lies about irans plans to develop nuclear weapon. Even when iran is not developing any nuclear weapon. Cant the United states of Hypocrisy find something to worthwhile to do with their time like sorting out its citizens homelessness, health care system, unemployment problems rather than policing the world.

In late October 2007, according to the International Herald Tribune, the former head of the IAEA, Mohamed ElBaradei, stated that he had seen "no evidence" of Iran developing nuclear weapons. The IHT quoted ElBaredei as stating that,
"We have information that there has been maybe some studies about possible weaponization," said Mohamed ElBaradei, who led the International Atomic Energy Agency. "That's why we have said that we cannot give Iran a pass right now, because there is still a lot of question marks." "But have we seen Iran having the nuclear material that can readily be used into a weapon? No. Have we seen an active weaponization program? No."
Blahblahblah... ! You are entitled to your opinions though.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
all4naija: Even if you are not a Muslim. I never said you are a Muslim but your statement gave you away to be acting like one.Whatever, we are on about sponsoring of terrorists which you hinted to be Israelis from speculating about huge military budget to bankers financing such act. That is the reason why I point to barrages of racket coming from Gaza. It is clear you are very myopic to think those Iranian homemade rockets are not harmful even when they cannot be termed as weapons of mass destruction. The most questioning problem should be with the way Iran is going one day in the future if they acquire Nuclear weapon they will put it in the hands of those you Gazan terrorist friends as well!

However, there are Muslim Jews as well. History proves that land is the Jewish in the past before they were conquered by different surrounding nations in the very ancient times before losing the land - if we are to go by your creation of Jewish nation as per your year 1948. As for me there's similarity between the Jews and Muslims in that region but they are just sentimental to allow religion and hates be the orders of the day. It is a perspective of what they have become through ancient beliefs, customs and toxic hates.

Innocent people are dying due to many Palestinians actions. You can't harbor terrorists and expected those these terrorist attacks with the so called homemade rockets not to retaliate and killed innocent people. It is a must the innocent will die during these action to retaliate and it is a sad the Palestinians allow Hezbollah to use their country as base for such attacks.

Please, your are being sentimental about the rocket attacks as well. It is deadly in it capacity. It is the same reason why Boko Haram is hated in Nigeria. So, I can't find any reason why you would support such act of terror here if is not right in Nigeria.

One thing your conclusion is childish and annoying. You premise is very clear and biased

No you did call me a muslim, look at your previous post, you are too in a hurry to form an opinion. Now the homemade rockets are coming from Gaza and have nothing to do with Iran.
If one day something coming from Iran is dropped on Israeli land, believe me it will not be a homemade toy.

So, I can't find any reason why you would support such act of terror here if is not right in Nigeria.

This is where you are wrong because you believe that I am supporting terror or you believe that I am supporting a war against Israel.
I am for peace because I know that in a case of a war between Iran and Israel there will be no winners but the whole world will loose peace and stability. It will also create many economic problems.

History proves that land is the Jewish in the past before they were conquered by different surrounding nations in the very ancient times before losing the land

No this is how you have been fooled by propaganda. The State of Israel was created on lies and religious propaganda in 1948 only. First I can see that you are mixing Jews with Jewish. Some people are also mixing israeli with israelite or even with Hebrews. The pale skinned people living in the country called "The State of Israel" today are not the original Israelites. The original Israelites are Blacks. The so-called Jews never refer to themselves as Hebrews; it's Israeli or Jewish. These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the land Israel. They use the term, "the state of Israel". The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the tribe of Judah.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Souljaboi1: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
malele:
Putin can't stop isreal from attacking iran

But he sure can arm the Revolution Guards for an impending attack... wink
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Horus:

No you did call me a muslim, look at your previous post, you are too in a hurry to form an opinion. Now the homemade rockets are coming from Gaza and have nothing to do with Iran.
If one day something coming from Iran is dropped on Israeli land, believe me it will not be a homemade toy.

This is where you are wrong because you believe that I am supporting terror or you believe that I am supporting a war against Israel.
I am for peace because I know that in a case of a war between Iran and Israel there will be no winners but the whole world will loose peace and stability. It will also create many economic problems.

No this is how you have been fooled by propaganda. The State of Israel was created on lies and religious propaganda in 1948 only. First I can see that you are mixing Jews with Jewish. Some people are also mixing israeli with israelite or even with Hebrews. The pale skinned people living in the country called "The State of Israel" today are not the original Israelites. The original Israelites are Blacks. The so-called Jews never refer to themselves as Hebrews; it's Israeli or Jewish. These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the land Israel. They use the term, "the state of Israel". The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the tribe of Judah.
Sorry, you don't read to comprehend you only read and be attemptive to particular words. I know what you are on about is the line "it is very obvious you are a Muslim" - which doesn't mean you are a Muslim but my assumption. Please! I never said you are a Muslim, that is clear.

How are you for peace when you see homemade-rocket attacks on Israel as if they are not harmful in your comment?! Reread your comments before you change the tone.

Propaganda you called it yet Palestinian attacks with homemade rockets are not deadly is not. The land of the Jew(whatever, Judah,etc) was long in existence and their history points to it - if we are to go by your assertion of the year 1948. I am not against the Jewish nation been created at that year of 1948 but the Jewish people existed in that location before then, that's a fact not propaganda. In the Bible it is traced back to ABRAHAM if we are to go by your Bible quotations.

So, I am not going to reply to the rest of your comment for the simple reason you are being sentimental about the Palestinian issue from a single perspective.

For the meantime, you can read this for Iranian support of Palestinian terrorists http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/data/pdf/PDF_09_019_2.pdf
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by hotwax: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
no this is how you have been fooled by propaganda. The State of Israel was created on lies and religious propaganda in 1948 only. First I can see that you are mixing Jews with Jewish. Some people are also mixing israeli with israelite or even with Hebrews. The pale skinned people living in the country called "The State of Israel" today are not the original Israelites. The original Israelites are Blacks. The so-called Jews never refer to themselves as Hebrews; it's Israeli or Jewish. These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the land Israel. They use the term, "the state of Israel". The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the tribe of Judah

Black are hebrews? SMH for you. I guess Solomon, David are both black?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.