Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (24171 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Us Drone Downed By Iran With Its Cyber Warfare Team. Picture / Us Drone Killed Gaddafi? - Says Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by chucky234(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
eledalo: Ask yourself. What is US drone doing in Persian Gulf? Looking for sand? or garrilium? Abi America don go buy land for near there?
Guarding Bush's grandpa I guess
LMAO
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by acidtalk: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
So much for injustice.
You left your territory thousands of mils away even in a different continent to another man's region to be survelling the territory and yet people are here supporting US.

Where has people's reasoning capacity faded off to?

10 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by fergusen: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
K
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by bory09(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
After nko sey make we kon kill ourself because of that. Abey jare next post
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by chucky234(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
I can smell trouble brewing
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
Area_boy: They are probably within their rights to do so since Iran controls some airspace above the gulf. Russian made Su-25's are kinda old school grin

Su-25 would hold its own against F-16..

Not that old, to be honest...
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by acidtalk: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Red-Light:
Arab world, always looking 4 trouble, now when they get what they bargained for in multiple, they will start shouting genocide, america did dis, israel did that.. Bloody savages

You are a DISGRACE to those who paid you way through school. In this case when did America start being in the Gulf region that their drones are patrolling the air space?

Drop sentiments aside and reason like a human being.

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Horus(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQAeqmZ2aKI

Iranian jets fire on U.S. drone

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by eledalo: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
fergusen: I pray for more strength to ra3pe girls.

@fergusen What the...what is wrong with you? Please dont distract us on this thread. I just needed to call you on this.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by fergusen: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
eledalo:

@fergusen What the...what is wrong with you?
why did u put my name on d post?Was i d one who made the statement? are u alright? angry
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by ayox2003: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Kx: The guy neatly kept a sealed lips about dis but was rather busy making d usual sweet speeches during supersandy.
In dis crucial 2nd chance, will americans even know when national security is at risk?
No use reconsidering your choice when your vote for the "sweet talking gentleman"has been cast.

So if Obama is pdp, what's romney?

All these armchair critics sef. Do ur research: Repubs are war-mongers while democrats fix the economy. Out of the 66million jobs created in the past 60yrs, Democrats created 44million.

Romney wants to increase military spending to 4% when the economy is draining to the dregs.

This is the time to do some home building and not warring.

No president would have disclosed such news during elections.

Frawzey
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by muktarmtt(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
eledalo: Ask yourself. What is US drone doing in Persian Gulf? Looking for sand? or garrilium? Abi America don go buy land for near there?
u cn say dat my broda, nd some funk ass is saying iranian is looking 4 trouble in urr own country dat is fool big fool of d first oder

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by LagosBoi2(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
it is well with you broda abi na sister self

[quote
author=eledalo]Ask yourself. What is US drone doing in Persian
Gulf?
Looking for sand? or garrilium? Abi America don go buy land
for near there?[/quote]
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
I say Kudos to Iranians!

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
this is arab people are troble makers. when the thing happen now them go dey shout " western world against muslims" all to wipe up sentiments
msheew. i will be happy if they can be wiped off the face of the earth

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Prof Corruption: I say Kudos to Iranians!

Word!

Iran is an independent country and it has every right in the world to protect its sovereignty... cool

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by LagosBoi2(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote
author=Red-Light]Arab world, always looking 4 trouble, now when they
get what they bargained for in multiple, they will start shouting
genocide, america did dis, israel did that.. Bloody savages[/quote]

where did you drop your brain for basic reasoning, ask yourself what is U.S drone doing in the gulf and you will know urself dat u are talking shits...

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by mmmustapha(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
I hate these westerns, they always seek 4 trouble. After destroying iraQ now they want to turn to Iran,y not fight israel,france,russia or britain They just want to destroy muslim world

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by 50calibre(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Aphrygian: I pity this iranians.they want to go back to the stone age by force

Why do you pity them? Funny people! People like you enjoy and willfully choose to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by 50calibre(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Area_boy:

Don't believe everything the western media tells you. I was under the impression people will learn after Bush and his WMD's in Iraq undecided

United states turned a blind eye when Israel got WMD's, Pakistan same thing, India same, so why is Iran different? They messed up Iran in the first place so they should just STFU and mind their own business. I'm hoping Obama will make a less aggressive america

Dont mind the guy, out of the 7 billion people on earth, about 60% believe whatever they are told no matter how far fetched it may sound, and western powers and media take so much pride in feeding them lies because they know most people are too st*pid to see the truth

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Kx: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
ayox2003:
Romney wants to increase military spending to 4% when the economy is being draining to the dregs.

No president would have disclosed such news during elections.
Frawzey
Wait a minute,which economy are u referring to?
D same one he has received knocks for not bettering today than he met it 4 yrs ago?
D same one that he has been hugely criticized that he has brought a record deficit?
U mentioned no president would disclose such in election period,what then should guide d electorates in entrusting u their mandate in election?
And if they don't deserve to know so he can win d election first,is that not a sign of things to come?just asking.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
On a serious note,,,america have gone too far for a routine patrol,,moreover dey ar expert in secret or masked reconaissance...but iran is just too smart to b fooled by sum foolish crap,,,,america n deir deluded wiseness..hmmmhphh!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by erniok(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
I bet it won't hurt us ro take our time to read the whole post, digest it before commenting. The drone was in the international airspace, east of kuwait (america,s ally) and not in iran so the aggression was uncalled for (could also be the reason they didn't shoot it down). Iran is beating the war drum, hope they can stand the heat.

8 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Areaboy2(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

Su-25 would hold its own against F-16..

Not that old, to be honest...

F-16's are old grin grin grin

F-22 Raptor BABEH!!! grin grin

But they will have to deal with mig 35's and Sukhoi 35 smiley
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
I cant wait to see the 3rd World War. America has much to lose with all these irrelevant policing of the world.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Isawa: 12:00am On Nov 09, 2012
Thats very good Iran show those American Bullys you have BALLS.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by 50calibre(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2012
Area_boy:

F-16's are old grin grin grin

F-22 Raptor BABEH!!! grin grin

But they will have to deal with mig 35's and Sukhoi 35 smiley

I think the raptor is the most sophisticated of them all
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by LagosBoi2(m): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2012
[quote
author=erniok]I bet it won't hurt us ro take our time to read the whole
post, digest it before commenting. The drone was in the international
airspace, east of kuwait (america,s ally) and not in iran so the
aggression was uncalled for (could also be the reason they didn't shoot
it down). Iran is beating the war drum, hope they can stand the
heat.[/quote]

it is you that needs to go online and learn how drone works, it is capable of spying on iran from that distance.
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by pendusky(m): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2012
undecided undecided

Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by Areaboy2(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2012
50calibre:

I think the raptor is the most sophisticated of them all

not quite! All it has going for it is stealth. The Russians see stealth as a waste of time cos you can never really be "invincible". American should have learnt their lesson when their prized F1-17 was shot down over Bosnia!!! Ooops... what embarrassment. The supposedly "invincible" aircraft shot down by an inferior army? lol.

i'll put my money on that MIG 35 cool

keep in mind the MIG is at least 3 years newer than the raptor

Plus the raptor has a combat radius of 510 nautical miles (at super cruise speed) while the mig has 620nm combat radius (at normal cruise) grin, would be fun to watch
Re: Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone by igbo2011(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Iran can defend itself somewhat. What would Nigeria do in this situation? Could they defend theirself against America?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.