Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction (13734 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

Good thing you no fit cos you're not my hubby,

also he doesn't drink and drive, we do it together in our leisure time,

and to top it off he no fit ... na him go pack him load go sleep for hotel until I'm ready to talk to him sefini!!! grin grin

Why fight now garri? I come in peace o grin

You just dey make mouth cos u dey online

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by slap1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
DJDOLA: I don't no how 2 post dis on front page here is another jungle justice 2 men and women burnt 2 death by angry mob..http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-prn1/v/608710/278/10151253873252463_31213.mp4?oh=335de32326a8560e183686a5a
Post it anyhow. Crappier topics have made it to the front page; yours should easily glide over.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by bestower: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Its easy get him/her filmed on ur phone or camera then make sure the person(drunk)laid wherever he/she found himself/herself till next day.period.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by slap1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Suigenerisshegs: I will rape her savagely..if her hole hurts 4 days,she will quit drinking
We're talking of your SPOUSE, dude, and not the spinster next door!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by NEROSKY(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
aguiyi: straf her till the buzz clears from her eyes grin grin grin grin grin
I swear! cheesy grin
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by NEROSKY(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

You know ... I thot about it and I concluded I'm not just gonna open the damn door! Get back in his vehicle ( of course I'll have the keys) and CID our garage is heated , he'll stay the night there and if God's on my side , he should baff in that Audi so I can see that look in his eyes the next day. grin grin

I know I'm mean but wetin I for do now.... undecided
Na ur type dem dey treat lik house help..
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Jotonio(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank you,u just took the word out of my mouth. SIMPLE! They r self centered. y is everything acceptable to men but not women? Drinking is acceptable to men, cheating also.(even though am not in support of any of these issues regardless of who is involved) What's wrong with u people and ur excesses?[/quote]
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by bory09(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
To me i will just video every stupidity she display and show her when she is okay. If money is in her pocket i will make sure i drain the money shaparly
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Jotonio(f): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank you!
slap1: We're talking of your SPOUSE, dude, and not the spinster next door!
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by controlseven: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
A time to pull some slaps for previous misdeeds.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Jotonio(f): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
For me i just open the door for him to come in quietly,serve his food,then go to bed quietly,and then I'll keep malice the next day. He'll know I did not like drunkeness
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
O^^4:
For a lady, its unacceptable....buh for a guy, uhmm.... wink

What a dolt? Who made that rule? Ladies drink just as men do. If you do not want your lady to drink then try to marry one who does not drink at all.

Again, drinking is done mainly for recreational purposes, and in many cultures around the world, getting drunk occasionally is nothing wrong. In many places, even in the advanced world it is ok to go get drunk when you have been fired from work, dumped etc. It is a way some people deal with shock-- it is wrong only when a person becomes addicted to the behavior -- boozing I mean.

If you married someone who drinks alcohol ,expect that from time to time, that person is likely to come home drunk. You making an issue out of it only shows how immature you still are as a being.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by fapcrook(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
I will pour water mixed wt ground pepper in d hubby's anus because i didnt marry a drunk
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by SisiKill1: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
slap1: We're talking of your SPOUSE, dude, and not the spinster next door!
Ah yes because it is okay to ra/pe "the spinster next door until her hole hurts"

Fine, upstanding set of guys we got here!!!

Jotonio: Thank you!

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by TableLeg(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Open the dog house for the drunkard to sleep in and put a bucket in there just in case the drunk fu/ck needs to chuck up!
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by fapcrook(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Suigenerisshegs: I will rape her savagely..if her hole hurts 4 days,she will quit drinking
hahahaaaa and u wont have any punny for 5 days
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
I can't react,cos am always coming home drunk on daily basis,so how would I know who else is drunk.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by felifeli: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
packman: How do you react when your Husband spouse back home heavily drunk

Whether a man or a woman i don feel its rite to start nagging or quarreling your spouse when he/she is drunk nagging or quarreling a drunk person only provokes the person..

To me I feel the thing to do is to comfort your spouse at that moment and if you are not happy with it you can call he/she when he/she is sober to reason with he/she

I feel that's the best option

whats your take on this

How do you react ? You should thank god that he even came home at all.
Did you marry an alcohol lover ? In that case you have to live with your choice.
Did he just begin to do this ? Then BOTH of you need counseling as soon as possible.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by youngdady: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
She's the understanding type, I did it once oooooh! She keeps reminding me of it sha even afetr I've quit drinking.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by gerald09(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Have sex with her, drunk women are a hoot n half in bed.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by switch47(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
U will get another bottle of Vino tinto and we will share it till we both pass out grin grin grin
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by drnoel: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
how often does he come home drunk. If its just a one time thing why bother us here on NL. If its a daily occurance see ur marriage councelor.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Booty4me: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
I will Give her a thunderous Slap
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by slap1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Ah yes because it is okay to ra/pe "the spinster next door until her hole hurts"

Fine, upstanding set of guys we got here!!!

Don't make a mountain out of a mole-hill, you know I didn't even imply that. Do you treat your hubby like the guy next door?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by crackhaus: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
It would have been more accurate had the question in this topic be directed at the women-folk, I mean its usually men coming home drunk. That said, if for some reason my woman does come home drunk, I'll call any of her close friends just to be sure she was with them (maybe girls night out) which I'll be hoping is the case then we'll just have to make love, she should be in the mood.
Now in reality, how many women really do come home drunk, that just screams IRRESPONSIBILITY!
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by SisiKill1: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
slap1: Don't make a mountain out of a mole-hill, you know I didn't even imply that. Do you treat your hubby like the guy next door?

Make a mountain out of a molehill? You didn't imply that??!

Okay let's look at again. . .

Potential Wife Rap/ist - I am going to ra/pe her until her hole hurts.

You - We are talking about your SPOUSE dude not the spinster next door.

. . . Color me confused but what else can be implied from this?

A better response would be the condemnation of ra/pe all together but hey, I totally understand the whole different strokes for different folks thingy.

For most - ALL ra/pe Bad!

For some - Wife Ra/pe a No No. Spinster next door Rape until her hole hurts - Have a field day!

Got it!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Agassa: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jotonio: For me i just open the door for him to come in quietly,serve his food,then go to bed quietly,and then I'll keep malice the next day. He'll know I did not like drunkeness

Are u sure u're not my wife?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by emeka762001(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
if my wife comes bck home drunk, i will pour her acid
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
NEROSKY:
Na ur type dem dey treat lik house help..

Who be dey For your house abi?

sting_224:

You just dey make mouth cos u dey online

It's just what think I'd do if it happens... it has never happened to me before.....my man doesn't drink beer and its risky to drink and drive sef, you're playing with your licence here.

Wetin I dey make mouth over Impaired driving
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by slap1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Make a mountain out of a molehill? You didn't imply that??!

Okay let's look at again. . .

Potential Wife Rap/ist - I am going to ra/pe her until her hole hurts.

You - We are talking about your SPOUSE dude not the spinster next door.

. . . Color me confused but what else can be implied from this?

A better response would be the condemnation of ra/pe all together but hey, I totally understand the whole different strokes for different folks thingy.

For most - ALL ra/pe Bad!

For some - Wife Ra/pe a No No. Spinster next door Rape until her hole hurts - Have a field day!

Got it!!
I get your point. I don't support ra)pe, I guess I just used some incongrous words.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Clemzy16(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
sylve11: Spare the rod, spoil the child. I go nearly beat her die. cool
eh! en.. Because she be ur sister! Hun?! Well, for me sha, i'll say wat exacly did u drank?! I feel thirsty.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by phadat(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
If its the first time she is doin it I will give all the help she needs shower ,food and getting to bed cos I expect same treatment then wait for xplanation the next day you never knw what got into her or what news she might have heard but if its the frequent type of gettin drunk guess its wat I have to live with but I don't see my spouse gettin drunk *kilofa osi*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / Your Parents Vs. Your Dreams: Leaving The Shadow Of Your Parents / My Wife Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.