Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction (13871 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by toygod2: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
OP,u fit?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gracious10:

Why is everything acceptable to men but not women? Drinking is acceptable to men, cheating also.(even though am not in support of any of these issues regardless of who is involved) What's wrong with u people and ur excesses?
getting drunk to me isnt too feminine...i wont say cheating is acceptable to men,but better believe it a drunk man is less absurd compared to a drunk woman...#feminists are arseholes
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
packman: How do you react when your Husband spouse back home heavily drunk

Whether a man or a woman i don feel its rite to start nagging or quarreling your spouse when he/she is drunk nagging or quarreling a drunk person only provokes the person..

To me I feel the thing to do is to comfort your spouse at that moment and if you are not happy with it you can call he/she when he/she is sober to reason with he/she

I feel that's the best option

whats your take on this

What can someone who hasn't a spouse like you do
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by sessydoo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Cheii na dat time my babe dey like pass because i dey always get strenght to over-perform.....i can ride for 1hr or more non-stop. i think it gives some ppl extra strenght sha
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Suigenerisshegs(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
slap1: We're talking of your SPOUSE, dude, and not the spinster next door!
hey,clueless felow,I knw why I said I will assault her.we aren't legally married but she lives me.doesn't that make her my spouse?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Suigenerisshegs(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
fapcrook: hahahaaaa and u wont have any punny for 5 days
ah,thats not possible...how will I survive.i'll make sure her hole isn't utterly devastated
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by SisiKill1: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Suigenerisshegs: hey,clueless felow,I knw why I said I will assault her.we aren't legally married but she lives me.doesn't that make her my spouse?

See the Eejit calling someone clueless.

Can they come any more clueless than you?!!

Not in this life time.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by queensmith: 12:27am On Nov 10, 2012
i actually will like my man to come home drunk once in a while, so i can take advantage of him.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 10, 2012
queensmith: i actually will like my man to come home drunk once in a while, so i can take advantage of him.

Hian! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by olivegirl(f): 4:15am On Nov 10, 2012
slap1: Carry her into the bathroom, UnCloth and bath, then carry her to the bed to sleep. The next morning, I'll put P-Square's Where Were You Last Night? on the CD Player for her.
. WOmen like dis kind of boo.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nosyke(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2012
How??
olivegirl: . WOmen like dis kind of boo.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2012
If your spouse comes home drunk, it will be best to just STFU and watch him/her. Avoid connotation of any manner and try as much as possible to make the person comfortable no matter how angry you are. Your anger should wait.

There is no point in picking a fight with someone who is drunk cos his inhibitions are lowered and he will probably not remember it when sober hence picking a fight might end up badly.

Just help the person to sleep and when the effects wear off, RAISE HELL
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LivingSaint(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2012
I'd get her tucked in for the night, then be praying for her.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Thok(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Icechilled water by my syd. Then the cuddling can come after.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by noskybanj(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
I'll let her go 2 bed, while I do same wit anger. Cos no decent woman would go bk home drunk. I'll b right if I dnt trust her telling me were she is or wat she is doing
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
noskybanj: I'll let her go 2 bed, while I do same wit anger. Cos no decent woman would go bk home drunk. I'll b right if I dnt trust her telling me were she is or wat she is doing
And a decent man can come home drunk right?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LivingSaint(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
And a decent man can come home drunk right?
Drunkenness and indecency are twin sisters.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
Drunkenness and indecency are twin sisters.
Really? I think you are wrong there. One case of being drunk is different from coming home drunk every night
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by baby124: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
I don't understand this question? As in, do you mean if I am married to a drunkard? Well people get drunk once in a while. Matter of fact we both go out drinking once in a while, and I have very low tolerance for alcohol. That is the best time to ...... grin. He's a sleepy drunk and so am I, we just fall asleep. undecided
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
^^
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Teenaba(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Suigenerisshegs: I will rape her savagely..if her hole hurts 4 days,she will quit drinking

I beg you in the name of my Maker, you don't MOLESTATION someone, you molest. Use the verb already. It is an action, use an action word. And where in the name of me is Anti-Gbagaun??
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can bet he used the right word. It was changed by the auto-correct software on NL
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by franca30(f): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
kensandrea:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NA THIS KIND OF WOMEN THEY RULE THEIR HUSBAND
Jst because she dey talk her chrh mind abi.come 2 tink it, y mst he b drank? He suppose knw wen he is okay abi na force dem dey force am. Wel God knws i cant stand it.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
franca30: Jst because she dey talk her chrh mind abi.come 2 tink it, y mst he b drank? He suppose knw wen he is okay abi na force dem dey force am. Wel God knws i cant stand it.

Thank you Franca smiley
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LivingSaint(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Really? I think you are wrong there. One case of being drunk is different from coming home drunk every night
If it has happened before, it will happen again every once in a while, except Christ intervenes.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
If it has happened before, it will happen again every once in a while, except Christ intervenes.
Not necessarily.

During a women's meeting once, my mum and her members wanted to have a wee bit fun and so they decided to take a little refreshment and so they grab a bottle of hold communion wine(the original ones) of course they did not know it was alcoholic cos it was holy communion wine.

I can testify that almost all of them went home drunk that day and my dad had to call their husbands himself to explain things.

No would you say that would repeat itself?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LivingSaint(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not necessarily.

During a women's meeting once, my mum and her members wanted to have a wee bit fun and so they decided to take a little refreshment and so they grab a bottle of hold communion wine(the original ones) of course they did not know it was alcoholic cos it was holy communion wine.

I can testify that almost all of them went home drunk that day…

No would you say that would repeat itself?
Yes. They can meet again and wanna have a wee bit o'fun; and dejavu.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by UjSizzle(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
packman: How do you react when your Husband spouse back home heavily drunk

Whether a man or a woman i don feel its rite to start nagging or quarreling your spouse when he/she is drunk nagging or quarreling a drunk person only provokes the person..

To me I feel the thing to do is to comfort your spouse at that moment and if you are not happy with it you can call he/she when he/she is sober to reason with he/she

I feel that's the best option

whats your take on this
First, i wouldn't marry a drunk or anyone who deems it fit to take to the bootle always.
Secondly, if man sensible ever sober husband were to come home drunk one day, i'll put him to bed no matter how digusted i am(which i will be) and when he's sober enough find out exactly what's wrong.
An abnormal attitude like that has to be triggered by something.
Afterwards he gets a piece of my mind and has to swear NEVER to try that again.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Living_Saint:
Yes. They can meet again and wanna have a wee bit o'fun; and dejavu.
Not these church ladies. Believe me
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Agbgift(f): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Na to cari d man enter bathroom, bath am, give am panado drink den put am to sleep. Even if e dey vex u,pinch urself, nt to react. Wen he wake d nxt day, cook for chop, do ur normal business dey go. Only he go come ask u wetin happen to am last nyt. Na der u go talk to am. Advise am. And if it happens to be a regular tin, jst add prayers along side wift ur love and care for him. In a matter of tym, he will change.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
The poster above me is amusing
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LivingSaint(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: The poster above me is amusing
Make e no be say you be drunkard and you jus dey try hide the problem instead of to find help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! / 11-Yr-Old Girl Saves Family From Fire / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.