Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? (6371 Views)

What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by sherrylo: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2012
nbright: my roof dey drive me CRAZY... the 3rd hand zinc wey I buy from aboki dey leak like girl wey get vvf, Thank God say harmattan don dey come...

You make me laugh so na because your zinc dey leak na him dey drive you crazy?
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by EfemenaXY: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2012
My front and back gardens.

I mow & tend to them with lots of TLC. cheesy
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Thok(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2012
My kitchen and bedroom, nt excluding the loo.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by sauceEEP(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2012
Yomieluv: Am crazy with my sitting room,with my 42" LED SONY TV,and my 6feet SONY home theater.couple with my giant size 8 seater chair,and king size dinning set.all fully tiles with a pink color,and state of the art POP ceiling-all na for my dream oooo.
lol
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by sauceEEP(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2012
my toilet,sometimes i sleep while............................................ grin
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by acidtalk: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2012
A MUST READ

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most

https://www.nairaland.com/954266/guys-what-part-house-impresses
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by rodeo0070(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2012
I'm crazy about my sitting room...
I love my video game, the art on the wall, my dart board, my cute little fluffy panda in the corner holding a soccer ball...
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by jonsin(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2012
nbright: my roof dey drive me CRAZY... the 3rd hand zinc wey I buy from aboki dey leak like girl wey get vvf, Thank God say harmattan don dey come...

lol,are you serious,your roof,i'm waiting for someone to say his/her picture frame smiley
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by gwas(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2012
Na wa O! We wey we come dey live for face-me-i-slap-you nko? Shey na the toilet or the kitchen wey we reach 1000 wey we dey use we go cherish most? Abi na the room wey boys full inside yakata.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by sigba(f): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2012
My bathtub and toilet, i wash it with vim, bleach and Izal thrice a week.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Kslib(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2012
acidtalk: A MUST READ

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most

https://www.nairaland.com/954266/guys-what-part-house-impresses
Haba... You too like attention.. Na wa oh..
Must read ko,must not read ni...
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Entertainment area of my sitting room, I can see the world in 3D from there
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by kcemeto(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2012
my toilet, is my study room. Yes u heard me right, i enjoy browsing NL n doing my tin in d toilet. Am out.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by dabrake(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2012
Omo, na store oh. Water must not enter the Garri.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by nwa4me(f): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ crazy about ♍Ɣ rug cos i cnt c any white tin or dirty on ♍Ɣ rug n let it b.♌ǻ lie ooooo grin grin cool
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2012
The Bar and the Grill
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2012
Kitchen, lounge and toilet!!

I fit kill persin if I notice any shyte marks in d toilet, flipping nasty and irritating.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Walphem(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
I hate seen the drains not properly kept, the toilets must be very clean with good scent coming from there.But the biggest of all is seeing clothes littering the room.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by jay2smart19(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
you got to be kidding me.... Have been waiting for some one to ask me this. I love 3 places in my house and i treat them to my taste. They are my living room, my kitchen and my toilet. Hmmmmm
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by yme1(f): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
My kitchen and toilet
I don't joke with them
I get easily irritated so I love evrything in my house clean
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by simdam500(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
To me i get mad wen d sittin room i've cleaned up get dirty, most especially wen my siblings and younga cousins comes in. Arrrgh! I dislike seen kids because of dat *wish dey were not born kids* cos u keep explainin things to dem (dont eat biscuit on d floor. Dont jump here and there. Stop runnin afta 1 anoda. Etc). But it there nature
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by vivianc(f): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
My kitchen and toilet! I love these places sparkling clean....smelling nice. Then my pots! I scrub them front and back....you will even mistake them for new ones.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by omocheche(f): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
1st of all my toilet, kitchen, bedroom and the bed itself must be always clean and beautiful.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by tonte(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
For me, I really can't be bothered about anything in my house, its my car I pay so much attention to.....I think I seriously need a wife...

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by baby124: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
My bed and the bathroom. Nothing drives me nuts faster than a dirty bathroom. . I also can't stand anyone sitting or getting into my bed with outside clothes. I will have to change the sheets before I can lay on the bed. cheesy
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by SewaGRITS(f): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
I would say our living room, kitchen, and the carpet. We have people come in unannounced and I hate for the living room to have kids shoes, toys and other junk lying around. The kitchen because I am a germ a phobe and any place that involves where I keep food has to be immaculate. The carpet cuz we have two dogs and I hate how their hair gets everywhere.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nuezha(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mine isn't WHERE, it's WHAT...
My DSTv Remote! I sleep and wake with it. I can scatter every tidied nooks in 1 minute because of it, and once I have it I am (everywhere) comfortable.
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
My closet ; my tops and pants / skirts/ leggings/ tights has to be on seperate sides and colour coordinated and I don't want his shirt on my side or I will nag ( I know , I can be very touchy)

My kitchen; I really don't care, that's where we spend more time so I don't mind cleaning up after them every minute.

My toys ; nobody I repeat nobody touches my toys without my permission first grin
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by jackpot(f): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Clemzy16: I'm always crazy about the toilet. Hate seeing my simblings go to the toilet without flushing those big big sh[i]t!
*covers face and runs outta thread* shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by jackpot(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
jidegirl12: My closet ; my tops and pants / skirts/ leggings/ tights has to be on seperate sides and colour coordinated and I don't want his shirt on my side or I will nag ( I know , I can be very touchy)

My kitchen; I really don't care, that's where we spend more time so I don't mind cleaning up after them every minute.

My toys ; nobody I repeat nobody touches my toys without my permission first grin
jide dear, why dildos? Is his banana not good enough? undecided
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by blood1(f): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
jackpot: jide dear, why dildos? Is his banana not good enough? undecided
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaa
Re: Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? by whitecat007: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Kitchen for the cook in me, followed by the Bedroom where I can make up for all the cooking I did not get done and then the living room to show of the lady in me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met A Man!!!! / Do Albino Die Or They Dissapear ? / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.