Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... (6613 Views)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by ebizswit(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
I would feel hurt...but an optımıst lıke me would belıeve D guy left at d 11th hour so a better person can come nd take hıs place..some thıngs we regret sometımes turns out to be d reason why we should be thankful...
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by naijabuddha: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee: Life goes on

but

I wil make sure she neva gets maried.

Padi...u harsh o, shio!?!
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by mcevans1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yes. It will be painful at first but life still goes on. There is a reason for everything that happens in our lives.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Clemzy16(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sh[i]t happens but lives moves on.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by ajayioluwatobi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee:

hmm wickedness in the heart of man...
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by ajayioluwatobi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
To everything there is a season, a time to get, and a time to loose, a time to keep, and a time to cast away, i rest my case .
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nsq(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
It is really painful but you will be doing yourself a great harm by still holding on to that person. Move on with your life knowing fully well that person is not meant for you. It happens to me 4 months ago my girl friend call and said she no longer interested in the relationship because she went to pray and they told her am ok but am not d perfect man for her. 4 month later she's begging to come back saying it was a mistake. But am already in a new relationship and am loving it. I put her behind immediately she said that and moved on.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by aadetoyin(f): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its only normal to be hurt. All u can do is ask God to give u d strength to carry on cos u will feel alone even if a thousand peeps are wit u. Happened to a close friend afta dating a guy for 7yrs n he had proposed n they had done introduction.
It messed up the poor girl. She is even strong sef cos if na me, I don't know wat I will do.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Abujafood: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nsq: It is really painful but you will be doing yourself a great harm by still holding on to that person. Move on with your life knowing fully well that person is not meant for you. It happens to me 4 months ago my girl friend call and said she no longer interested in the relationship because she went to pray and they told her am ok but am not d perfect man for her. 4 month later she's begging to come back saying it was a mistake. But am already in a new relationship and am loving it. I put her behind immediately she said that and moved on.

I can relate with your experience! Only difference is mine broke up without an excuse. Actually I feel she cheated with someone she preferred to me and couldn't justify the break up! Good luck to her sha as for me I want to move on although making the cheddah is the main thing right now!
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Sberries: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: > hypo tinz <

"Hypo tinz" huh. SMH TINS!!!
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by mkoabiola: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
directly or indirectly,ds topic is refering to me,
I jus put it aside and carry on with my life ,afta all am gud@ toasting babes easily.
Bt I jus want to av a break 4 now cos she may stil com bak which may b too late.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by dabrake(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
I'm still surviving well after watching Arteta miss that 94th minute penalty today. I don't think any girl's 'madness' will make my life worse than that.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by nairaman66(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
(When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour...)

I'll stop the clock and reset it!
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Sammyfissy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
mejai: I will pack my broken heart together! Den jump inside ocean frm 3rd mainland bridge grin
Skunk tym.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Sammyfissy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
mejai: I will pack my broken heart together! Den jump inside ocean frm 3rd mainland bridge grin
Skunk tym.

Lol...why not jump into the Atlantic Ocean First?...some pple can still rescue you @ mainland bridge
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by nekaa(f): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
I cried maslf tu sleep for days.... I cldnt tell anyone what happened. I fell for rock songs that period cos those were d only soothing things I cld find.... It was hard buh am at d other side now, talking abt it now its like it wasnt me that it happened to.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by riqblaze(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee: Life goes on

but

no go do babalawo tinz
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Godysien(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
nekaa: I cried maslf tu sleep for days.... I cldnt tell anyone what happened. I fell for rock songs that period cos those were d only soothing things I cld find.... It was hard buh am at d other side now, talking abt it now its like it wasnt me that it happened to.
Why didn't u call Agberos from Berger or Ojelegba to arrest him back to u or better still send Amadioha to strike him down with "NO WIFE SYNDROME (NWS)" disease for him to come back and start from wia he stopped? Chai! Women with unfounded emotions. Anyway thank God anoda böbö don tanda and ur tears don dry up now. Baba Godeee noni!
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by nekaa(f): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Godysien: Why didn't u call Agberos from Berger or Ojelegba to arrest him back to u or better still send Amadioha to strike him down with "NO WIFE SYNDROME (NWS)" disease for him to come back and start from wia he stopped? Chai! Women with unfounded emotions. Anyway thank God anoda böbö don tanda and ur tears don dry up now. Baba Godeee noni!
?? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Jay5000(m): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2012
I'll be thankful to God for saving me from marrying a biaaaatch. grin
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Deluty997(m): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2012
Dat ȋ̝̊̅§ why i always av alcoholic wines i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my fridge. I wud jus wash away d eleventh hour wit wine Äπϑ move ση wit my life ση 12th hour ση d street wit beta babe!
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 11, 2012
marvelck: As a lady, your boyfriend gives you an engagement ring and later present you to his family and friends as his fiancee only for him to break off the engagement later and dump you for another girl fter making you believe he was going to take you to the altar.
?

I will pay some touts to show him pepper on his wedding eve at the 12th hour
His life will never be the same
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by kawkab: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2012
i will analyse the situation. if the reasons for the breakup is from me, i will try top make amends and become a better person.

play some good music, reflect on the situation, weep for the lost time and simply work out plans for the future.

take things as they come and leave them as they go. life is a continium and your greatest future is ahead
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by bruglione1(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2012
Skunk tym.
dude u must love weed, I do too. Welcome to the maryJ family
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by personaldomest(f): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2012
HYPO thingz. *sad face*
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by mshd5: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2012
it s hurt n painful, a woman dumped me 4 a rich guy
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by AVISENNA: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Except you did't really love him/her , it is very easy to walk away from but if you did, it would hurt @ first, anger , pain, you try to see where you missed out,gradually but surely you come
out of it,
Don't rush into any relationship to get back at them,and lastly never try to be what your old partner left you for . Some 1 out there would always love you just the way you are .

I am alive and well and funny enough , I now seem to have more ppl who want to out with me, somehow because your coming from somewhere nothing moves you again .
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Dahbutter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
It is actually for the best in my opinion, if u really aint down with someone don't waste their time, some people prefer a delusion than factual sincerity. Ill appreciate someone dumping me at d last minuite to geting permanently hooked to someone who doesn't really wanna be with me.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by 2goodbobo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
Super1759: If she dumps me @ eleventh hour, I will continue my life @ the twelfth hour
Obviously, another eleventh hour will come. No be clock again?

Bros I gbadun your style. Pikin wey go well go well
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by naijathings(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=16pt]Dump me at the 11th hour? I take it as one of those things and thank you for the 10hours we spent together.
You can never have everything you want, just the way you want it and no need crying over spilt milk, get another milk.
these are lessons i have learnt since I was in kindergarten.
hopefully, happiness and new love would come again somewhere between the 12th and 24th hour.
[/size] grin
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by naijathings(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
mshd5: it s hurt n painful, a woman dumped me 4 a rich guy
so what does that make you? a poor guy?
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by AzaMontana(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Cry for days, tell anyone who cares how terrible i feel ( well even if they dont care i will still tel them).Get drunk for the whole weekend.Eat junk food then. Be in denial, feel bad and still cry.Go to church and realise how much God and my family love me.Convince myself of my self love and worth.Hit the gym for a few weeks, go shopping and get a make over. Do the hair, nails etc. Then start dinning with my friend ( girls) at classy restuarants and start dating again coz i will be damn hot looking and make sure i scrutinize the next dates until i find thee one. Treat him well and trick him in to an engagement which can lead to a real marriage this time. Then introduce my new husband ( make sure he is richer and cuter than the bastard who hurt me before). Throw a small intimate party with a few close friends and make sure the ex is there so that he can meet the new catch. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / Please Help I Need To Download This Song / How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.