Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? (789 Views)

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? / Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... / Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by Temi231(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Please I need you to answer this question that has been bothering my mind. If you fall in love with a lady or a man that has a child before but the wife is dead and they are not legally married. How far can you go in this kind of situation? Will you allow your sister to marry the man? Or will you allow your brother to go for this lady? And please give your reasons.
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by Temi231(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
Okay and 15 people have viewed this post with no comment. Why now? *CRY* Nairalanders please is it a wrong to marry a man that has given birth before? a friend needs your advice on this *SMILE*
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
I love children. I can marry a man who has got a child with someone else. If the mother died, I'll do my best to give the baby what it needs.
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by Iyaqueen(f): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
i don't see anything wrong in it,how many children r we taking about?
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by Temi231(f): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Iyaqueen: i don't see anything wrong in it,how many children r we taking about?
One child but the wife is dead without any formal wedding. The son is with the wife family.
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by DExplorer1: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
If it's the issue of the kid(s) he/she have, i think matured minds has gone beyond placing such limit if the man/woman is indeed worth it. Do your underground findings (family and co.) properly before diving in.
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by KINGwax(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
I'm an after two, hehehe, but i can't marry an after half. You knw why?
Cos the boobz wld have fallen! And i love firm round boobz!
Hahahaha. Jes joking, there's no big deal in marryin her. Attraction matters.
But em..i love firm round boobz. How we go come do am now?
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by UjSizzle(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
There's no problem marrying someone with kid(s) as long as you're willing to accept said child as yoir own.
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by 190: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
uj_sizzle:
There's no problem marrying someone with kid(s) as long as you're willing to accept said child as yoir own.

your not yoir undecided
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by UjSizzle(f): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
190:

your not yoir undecided
yoir intelligence overwhelms me

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by Mynd44: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2012
I see nothing evil here na and I can
Re: Can You Marry A After One Lady Or Man? by harlayor(f): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with that. It depends on how matured they are

(1) (Reply)

Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy / Please Help Me Prevent Heartbreak / Valentine Has Lost Its True Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.