Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

10thTenthMan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10thTenthMan's Profile / 10thTenthMan's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Family / Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by 10thTenthMan: 11:25am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

Very good seemingly fictional story. Almost too easy to see through.

But and nonetheless, let us play along……

There is nothing wrong here in what the fictitious man is doing or has done.
He should live peacefully with the wife.
His decision to keep her should be respected.
He has his reasons and those should be totally and absolutely respected.

We all have various spectrum of patience. He is very patient and loving. It isn’t a bad thing. If he thinks the kids are reasons enough to keep her around, then I respect his wish and decision.

We should all live a quiet life minding our business and let people face the consequences and results of their actions or inactions thereof. We should limit playing “guardian angel” as best as possible and allow people enjoy the good and bad experiences of their short journey through earth.

If he says he is keeping her because of the children, what gives us the right to interfere. Who the f u.c.k do we think we are? Assistant Jesus or Deputy God? He wants to stay with her, that is his choice. She wants to leave him, that is her choice. SHE MAY EVEN LEAVE HIM AND BECOME VERY SUCCESSFUL AND MARRY A WEALTHIER MAN AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE OVERSEAS WHY HE DIES HEART BROKEN. The world isn’t a straight line and nothing is guaranteed. Yes not even Karma.

He stopped his family from coming close to him? Really? Then that is very good. They should go and mind their bloody businesses since they have become incurable busybodies!! Allow him be a man and an adult and face the consequences of his actions. He has not come to borrow money from anybody.

In fact na people no wan mind their bloody businesses. Stay the heck away from other people’s decisions and allow them face the consequences headon.

See, I DONT REPLY TO MENTIONS AND INSULTS. YOU WANT TO BE A FOOL AND THROW INSULTS. Be my guest. Go ahead. But do you want me to be a fool with you? To respond to you? Sorry. I don’t know how to be foolish. Obviously you know how to be foolish, rude, unrefined, poorly trained, street raised, and live a poor quality life. I don’t know those things.

I repeat, again that people should allow the man lay on his bed the way he has decided and accepted to make it. GO AND MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. Go and pay attention to your cheating girlfriends/wives/husbands/spouse; go and spend your energy on your wicked mothers or mother inlaws that could be witches; your suffering businesses; your poorly behaved kids; your kids that are failing at school; the poor neighborhoods you all stay; the fact that most of you cannot afford private portable power generators or fuel to power these; the fact that most of you cannot eat properly; the fact that most of you still turn off and turn on data; the fact that most of you aren’t successful in many aspects of your miserable lives; the fact that most of you cannot afford simple luxuries like a car; most of you have not bought a piece of real estate in your lives; many of you have not developed skills for survival in the nearest future; many of you that mistake nairaland popularity of your monikers as an achievement; and the only achievements in your lives, etc.; etc. Let us go and and worry about these things and let us allow a man enjoy his life the way he has made it to be by his own hands and decisions.

The man should be left to handle and manage his family the way he has chosen. Don’t play teacher or guardian. Go and face your bad relationship or the fact that you don’t even have a serious partner right now. We should Leave the man alone to also manage his home. It is NOT YOUR BUSINESS IF he is suffering or not. It is his choice. Mind your bloody business, you fucking unproductive busy bodies!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by 10thTenthMan: 4:28pm On Feb 29
One is surprised that at this moment when the country is canvassing for reduction of the cost of governance, and merger of MDAs performing duplicate roles and functions, these men are seemingly ignorant of the current polity.

The executive should please trash this bill and if necessary assign the functions of this useless corps to the NYSC or any other body. I do not see or comprehend why establishing a peace corps that will be marred by corruption, etc. should be the priority of this lower house. Let NYSC oversee volunteering of youths and other similar activities. What is the benefit of establishing a useless corps that will tomorrow attempt to duplicate the work of the police and civil defense?

This is the same peace corps that was marred by extortion, sexual exploitation and so on in their so called ''Camp'' even when they had not been allowed by law to exist. Brazenly going against one of the vices the Corps was to tackle.

There is no justification to have this Peace Corps. Its mandate is useless and pointless. It will not lead to significant growth or progress of the Nigerian Society.

Dear House of Reps Members, it is a useless effort and venture trying to establish this.

TheExecutive should please throw out this bill immediately.

1 Like

Events / Re: People Born On 29th Of February by 10thTenthMan: 4:17pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
😆 Let them come out

Men born on this date are highly promiscuous

Haaaaaaaa

Ereluuuuu……..Kilode!!!!!!!
Romance / Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by 10thTenthMan: 3:57pm On Feb 29
Maisiba:
A cheater never regrets cheating, but regrets getting caught. If they are human, they regret that they hurt their partners. You are dead wrong if you expect a cheater to go on their knees. If they do, double check the motive behind it. smiley

Because Basic Sexual and Lustful Pleasure as basic Instinct overrides intelligence.

Basic Instinct says sexual pleasures from multiple partners (most often) is delicious. It is exciting. It is sweet. The games. The drama. The excitement. The adrenaline rush. The hiding. The secret calls and messages. The excitement in getting caught. The pleasure from these overrides intelligence.

When strong enough, it (instinctive sexual desires and addiction to sexual pleasures and orgasm) can override intelligence which should normally clearly shows that cheating hurts partners, it is risky, can lead to unwanted pregnancies, STIs, it is expensive, steals time, effort, resources, it is energy sapping, can be frustrating, lead to physical fights with other lovers of a cheating partner etc.

It is an addiction to the stalking, the singling out of a prey, the chase, the attack, the subduction, the conquering, the pleasures. These can be so strong as to override intelligence.

When strong enough, justifications will be sought and made. These justifications can be valid or not valid. The argument is this. If your justification for cheating is valid, then LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP FIRST BEFORE YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER PERSON!!!!!

Naturally more men feel they have the right to cheat or have multiple sexual partners and experience multiple sexual pleasures from multiple women whenever they want and are opportune to. I feel this is instinct. Intelligence on the other hand, should us guide better and keep us safer by enabling us to make decisions that have the lowest probability and likelihood of stress and risk.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by 10thTenthMan: 8:17am On Feb 29
WHY ARE YOU GAY?!…….BUT YOU ARE GAY?!

smiley smiley

Culturally, we generally frown at this. People say it is hypocrisy. No wahala. But in our many African norms and traditions only few exist that do not consider homosexuality an abomination. Especially in West Africa. Modernization and the influence of the various media forms may make it seem normal. But we Africans cringe at this. The level of cringe also varies from one African Tribe/ethnic group to another.

This has nothing to do with human rights. There IS NO ABSOLUTE HUMAN RIGHTS. Freedom comes with limitations. In many or almost ALL African Countries, LGBTQ is considered abominable! Hence it remains criminal. Perhaps if this generation dies off, it might be acceptable. But for now, we all DO NOT LIKE LGBTQ practices plus the fact that it is annoyingly shoved at our faces.

26 Likes

Forum Games / Re: Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) by 10thTenthMan: 1:03pm On Feb 27
OK..

Try these ones....

Politics / Re: Defence Academy Attack Mastermind Killed, Military Warns Against Coup by 10thTenthMan: 10:22am On Feb 23
Politics / Re: Petroleum Commission To Relocate Key Departments To Lagos by 10thTenthMan: 8:23am On Feb 16
Advancedman:

WHY?

The Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) regulates technical and commercial upstream activities. Upstream simply implies the exploration and production of crude oil and gas (petroleum) resources.

People here are confusing it with the Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA) that regulates midstream and downstream operations like refineries, depots, lube blending plants, petrol stations and LPG processing and retail plants.

NUPRC does not regulate Dangote Refinery. That is the job of the NMDPRA. The Petroleum Industry Act, PIA 2021 clearly defines the functions of these two organizations, The Commission and The Authority.

Now let me make the following points clear:

1. Now the NUPRC has a building in Lagos at 7 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. That high rise (About 10 Storey) building is almost empty while they rent about 2 buildings in Abuja amounting to possibly a billion naira per year based on rents for such buildings in Abuja.

2. Most of the Oil Companies have their HQ and critical departments in Lagos. Shell, Chevron, ExxonMobil, etc. It makes sense for the NUPRC to be in Lagos. Note that this same NUPRC was about 5 years ago head quartered in the same Lagos! Even when it was Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR, before PIA created the NUPRC and NMDPRA.

3. A lot of Deep offshore logistics also happen from Lagos. A whole lot. E.g. When Going to Bonga, Erha, Agbami, Abo FPSO, Chopper flight is from Lagos. The last major FPSO project in Nigeria, EGINA FPSO by TotalEnergies was in Lagos for months. It was supervised from the then DPR HQ in Lagos.

4. The current buildings being rented in Abuja at Jabi and Utako are too congested and this has affected efficiency of the organization. Issues like meetings clashing, Interns and Youth Corps Members sitting in conference rooms for lack of office space, friction between staff lumped together in work stations, health and safety risks in over populated and over crowded buildings, pressure on building utilities, etc.

5. There is a befitting HQ building for the NUPRC in Abuja called the Barrel Building at the Central Area. This is still under construction by Julius Berger. Construction speed has been slow and affected by the Forex and cost of living issues. Hence they cannot on the short term rely on this building saving the situation of congestion in the buildings they currently rent.

6. The Oil Companies have also expressed the challenge of flying to Abuja for meetings, presentations, workshops, and partnership deliberations, when almost ALL have a presence in Lagos. Yes. Practically ALL oil companies have a presence in Lagos. Lagos is the Commercial Capital of Nigeria. This fact has nothing to do with Tribalism, APC or PDP.

7. The NUPRC HQ Supervises their Regional and Field Offices and in playing this supervisory role, the HQ staff from time to time have to visit these oil and gas facilities to ensure the regional and field officers are in their game in achieving the Commission’s mandates and implementing government’s policy. Like I earlier mentioned, going to most of these big producing facilities is easier from Lagos. It is also cheaper. From Lagos the HQ personnel only has to catch his chopper. From Abuja the that same HQ personnel will first fly to Lagos. Stay in a hotel for a night or two (depending on logistics challenges), then fly the chopper. Upon return the person stays in a hotel then flies to Abuja. It is just easier to be in Lagos and then go and return to Lagos.

8. Those who call for moving to the Niger Delta States need to know that there is no existing asset of the NUPRC Capable of taking these personnel. The assets in Niger Delta States are their regional offices which will bring about conditions worse than what NUPRC is experiencing in Abuja. EVERYTHING IS NOT POLITICAL. But how do you sit people down who are already biased and tell them these things? People who are already seeing the devil in every thing and aspect of their lives? How do you convince a mind that sees nothing but conspiracies? Are we talking about the same Niger Delta that boils with unrest?

The only argument I would put up is, even if the Barrel Building is ready today, those Units/Sections/Teams moving to Lagos should remain in Lagos Permanently! Their Executives can be in Abuja HQ, but the foot soldiers have no business being in Abuja. When the North begins to produce ample petroleum resources another team can be created in the Abuja Hq handling operations in the North.

As a business man, You have a house free in Lagos, but you are renting and struggling in Abuja with your children. Your children are not fine or happy due to the gbasgbos in the right Abuja house. You can’t even host guests. Your relatives sleep in the parlour. Meanwhile your business associates are mostly in Lagos o, where you have a free and bigger house. Biko won’t you rather tell some of your kids who are independent, mature and can handle maters with little or no supervision to move back to Lagos so that you stop spending on rent, be close to business associates, and reduce the gbasgbos in Abuja, if the opportunity comes? Does this seem like APC,PDP or LP? Are we saying politics should now make me keep staying in Abuja or Politics should drive me to Niger Delta where the situation will be worse ? Common sense and human intelligence tells me that I will send some of the mature and independent kids to Lagos!

I can guarantee you that with all that has been written here, people will read and still see Peter Obi, PDP or APC in this write up. What can we do about their delirium? We can only try to speak our own truth and let readers make up their minds.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Die If You Like, The Dollar Will Keep Rising Against The Naira ! by 10thTenthMan: 2:35pm On Feb 13
17. A country that cannot assure internal security of its citizens. Not attack from external forces o. Within its own territory, people are being kidnapped, and murdered. It cannot gather intelligence. It cannot infiltrate. It cannot conduct surveillance.

In its own territorial space it cannot protects its citizens, and it still leaves the Military Structure without consequences. To the extent that local production of food crops is affected by bandits who attack farmers and demand for extortion levies before farmers can harvest their produce.

Such a country is not ready and will fail woefully someday.
Science/Technology / Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by 10thTenthMan: 11:09pm On Jan 26
Romance / Re: "Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" by 10thTenthMan: 3:57pm On Jan 22
Highly interesting opinion and experience you have.There are a few rare exceptions where women have out of intelligence overcome their basic instinct, But it is so rare now to find. Let me add to your voice these nuggets.

1. A MAN IS LOVED ONLY FOR WHAT HE CAN PROVIDE: NO WOMAN LOVES A MAN UNCONDITIONALLY!:

Know this and know peace and know what realistic expectations to have!!! As a man, A woman wants your TIME, RESOURCES, EFFORT, ATTENTION and COMPANIONSHIP. As a man, know that a woman loves what she is able to get from you and not your presence per se. Do not give your time, attention, effort and resources anyhow. Let women know you control and ration these. No woman loves you as if she is your mother. This is why when a woman says she has found a man, one of the first questions her fellow women and people ask he is is “WHAT DOES HE DO”?!

Please stop having unrealistic expectations.

As a man:

a. Put yourself first as a man!!

b. Then your kids (after verifying they are yours)

c. Then your dependents/parents (any family member too young or too old to work and make ends meet and is worth and worthy of your resource)

d. Then any able bodied woman who claims to be wife, girlfriends, etc. Now do not treat them badly, or like trash, but know how to prioritize these groups of people in your life and know not to expect much from a woman. A woman must have done something special for you before you spend energy on her. Not just because she looks beautiful. Don’t be a simpleton!

2. When women want to prioritize and arrange options in order of importance, they are ALMOST WICKED AND VERY LOGICAL ABOUT IT. Women have logic too. Don’t be deceived. They apply it too. The end or goal might be foolishly emotional, but the strategy is highly logical. Women are instinctively designed to seek comfort and weigh options. Don’t deceive yourself because she came to your house and washed all clothes and cooked rice.

3. Do not be controlled by sex and your pe NIS. If as a man you can control lust, laziness, drinking, gambling, gluttony and bad company, you are most likely to succeed. Let no woman control you. Apart from sex, the next thing women are logically useful for is being a good help mate to cater for the kids and the home. Then if she is deep spirited she might be a source of encouragement and support to a man. But few women know how to do this or a maturely deep to that level. So kindly assume your woman is regular and NOT Special and let her prove you otherwise.

4. Never compromise on your boundaries and principles. Define these and Let the woman know on time what these are and how you can never compromise on them. You are a man and will lead the Union, protect her and provide for her. That is your duty. Ensure you are capable of performing these duties before you even go into ANY RELATIONSHIP! In performing these duties be playful and let her be at ease but never let her make you compromise on your principles and boundaries. She will see you are wavering and weak if you do.

The efforts of a man is highly underrated, undervalued and unappreciated.

Perform your duty and do not expect praise and appreciation. If it comes, accept, appreciate it and then go back to default mode of not expecting future praise.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi by 10thTenthMan: 3:26pm On Jan 22
ryloy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-not-a-blogger-tunde-ednut-reacts-to-peter-obis-birthday-tribute/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#google_vignette

If I am Obi I will respond with:

“My sincere Apologies. The correction is respectfully noted. Bloggers own and run blogs. If you do not own or run one then you aren’t a blogger. You are an entertainer and perhaps an online influencer. My apologies”.
Politics / Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by 10thTenthMan: 3:20pm On Jan 22
Thegamingorca:

Better return that money she gave you grin

Which money?!

Oh you didn’t notice what I did there?!! Too bad.

Listen, this woman who I don’t even know, is using a principle that could lead to success and exposure. I didn’t know her before, now I do. She is doing beneficial exposure.

If she can get people to openly support her, WHAT STOPS ME FROM ALSO PROJECTING MYSELF? I believe in the same principle that has made her to take efforts to project herself out there. A good hunter goes out hunting. A foolish one waits for an animal to crawl and die at his door steps.

I respect her principle of going after what she wants through legal and legitimate means! It is a good principle of life and success.

If she can project herself, why don’t I also use Nairaland to project my own profile!

Right? So, I am projecting myself too. Leave whether it works or not. It didn’t take me 5 minutes to type that reply. Neither did it cost me anything.
Politics / Re: Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister by 10thTenthMan: 2:41pm On Jan 22
Dear President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

I am one of those with full realization and understanding that people ought to go for what they want, and people need not allow fear to make them sell themselves short. This woman is taking bold steps to present herself out there. Whether the motive is for the benefit of the society or to her selfish interest cannot yet be determined. What is important is that she has indicated interest.

Sequel to the above, please I kindly and respectfully bring my humble self to your notice as a credible candidate to be appointed into your Cabinet, your Excellency and Commander in Chief Sir.

I am a seasoned civil servant with over 15 years of public administration experience and have worked in many Federal Government Committees most recently Nigerian Country Profile in Occupational Safety and Health with the ILO, and Technical Committee on Abatement of Methanol Contaminated PMS; among many other national duties that have led to recognizable national progress.

I have a Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) and two/double Masters (MSc.) with two/double PhDs currently in view from both local and overseas tertiary institutions.

I believe strongly and convinced that I will effectively and efficiently serve within your cabinet, even if in a Senior Advisory Assistant or Senior Personal, Administrative or Technical Assistant role, especially given my knowledge on humanitarian matters, community development, social security policies and programs management, emergency prevention and response planning and general disaster management and recovery.

I am willing at any notice to present my ideas to your government on how to rework and reorganize the Humanitarian and Social Service and Security sector in Nigeria including the standardization, structuring and regulation of ALL Social Service providers for all economically less empowered persons. I believe in merit and in the principle that to properly function, I should be without a god father sponsoring me and then requesting for kickbacks and “homages”. I will begin by working assiduously in ensuring an updated regulatory framework and Act for the sector to implement policy drives and objectives. Then work with other agencies like Identity Management body to ensure a proper database to create the profile of Nigerians and proactive identification of socio-economic and socio-cultural and natural hazards and risks vulnerable persons, amongst many other reforms.

I am very available to present my plans and reform programs for the sector and if it does not meet your liking or does not seem as a credible reform based solution, kindly ignore and do not appoint me. But the Executive government must allow me make my presentation and ensure everything I do, which will be strictly on merit will not be interfered with and secondly any attempt at sabotage on this program will be met with full consequences regardless of whether the perpetrator is Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Yoruba, Igbo, Christian, Muslim, Animist, Aethist, Male, Female, Single, Married, Upper Class or Lower Class, Educated or Illiterate, Military or Civilian, etc.

Mr President Sir, this is humbly and respectfully presented for your excellency’s consideration and final decision, as I and other like minded patriotic Nigerians respectfully hope that you have good intentions for the society, Sir.

I await fruitful and positive further directives, please.

Please accept the respectful assurances of my highest and esteemed regards, your excellency.

Yours faithfully,

……………………………………..

10 Likes

Family / Re: How Do You Cope, Divorced And Separated Men by 10thTenthMan: 1:56pm On Jan 22
Perform your duty. That is my advice.

A cheating spouse is a possibility in ANY Relationship. If you like let Pastor Adeboye choose for you. It won’t mean shit!!!! I say it with my full chest. DO NOT FREAKING GO INTO MARRIAGE WITH CINDERELLA DREAMS, FANTASIES AND SELF DELUSION. Marriage is Work! Marriage is responsibility! Marriage is Duty. Especially when there are KIDS IN IT!

As a human and especially as a man, know this possibility and know peace, that a Cheating Spouse is a possible outcome! Whether you trust your partner or not, people will do whatever they like to do. First rule of human interaction, TRUST NO ONE! Second Rule, you can never know anyone completely. It is impossible. Don’t deceive yourself.

There are Foolish people who regurgitate hair saloon and beer parlour talk and spew over repeated trash like “if you trust him or her she won’t cheat”. It makes me laugh at how dense humans can be and how simple they see human relationships and interactions.

No Oga/Madam, trust is bullshit! It won’t stop her black, red, white or purple panties from being pulled down or pulled aside. Neither will trust stop his manhood from entering the mouth of the woman he is cheating with who is hell bent on giving the experience of a life time. TRUST IS A MINDSET YOU NECESSARILY HAVE TO DEVELOP FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND! Trust isn’t to prevent cheating and Trust doesn’t stop cheating!!! Trust is for your own effing peace, so you don’t kill your self with worry and heart ache and suspicion, snooping around and bothering if a guy is not currently bending her over and thrusting wickedly into her or if a lady is not wickedly and intentionally riding on top of him bouncing up and down like a possessed demon to ensure he keeps coming back. Other people say let God choose for you. Please note also that God doesn’t choose shit!!!!! It even goes against his principle of free will. GOD NEVER CHOSE A WIFE FOR ANY OTHER MAN after he made Eve!!! And there are marriages dying today and couples suffering because one hungry so called Pastor did a match from Hell! What is keeping many marriages in Nigeria today is that:

a. the marriage is the meal ticket for most women;

b. societal and religious shame and stigma of divorce. AKA what will the world say!;

c. personal ideology of seeing divorce as a form of failure or not fighting hard enough for what is yours;

d. maintaining the marriage to “pepper” friends and show off fake marital bliss.

e. finally the fear that the kids might suffer during separation.

NOW TO ALL DIVORCED MEN, especially those who experienced horrible things from their spouses BUT STILL HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT and take care of the kids with a cheating ungrateful ex, I say:

1. Verify the Kids are Yours. Do 3 DNA Tests if possible at 3 different places. Do secret Peace of Mind (POM) tests if possible. All Men MUST MAKE IT A POINT OF DUTY TO DO POM Tests on ALL THIER KIDS even if you married the Virgin Mary Herself and it took you eternity to disvirgin and penetrate her on your wedding night! Forget story. Do your POM Test on ALL Kids.

2. Man up and Do your duty! Fatherhood and manhood is about DUTY! Do your duty and don’t expect praise. Do your duty. That is what makes you a dad. You have made a bad choice. No wahala. Your bad! No wahala. But for the kids. DO YOUR DUTY. Fatherhood, similar to manhood is about DUTY! Protect, Provide, Comfort, Love, Support, Set Perfect Example, Be a responsible member of the society and Increase the Family’s power, influence and wealth.

3. Ensure she is using the funds for the kids and try to be in their lives. Ensure you have time to be present for the kids. If she does not, allow you to, make secret video recordings (spy pens, spy glasses, spy tie clips, etc) of your attempt at visiting the kids and her attempts to stop you. Keep these as evidence.

4. Keep ALL records of what you give. What you pay. Time you spend and make out to be with the kids. Etc. Keep ALL Records. Keep everything down to receipts of toys you buy.

5. Lastly and finally,once again, DO YOUR DUTY TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIES AS A MAN! Try your best and do your duty as a man and a father.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Sports / Re: Victor Bekewei Is The Nigerian Spiderman! (Stunt Videos) by 10thTenthMan: 8:04pm On Jan 19
Travel / Re: Japa Or Stay In Nigeria by 10thTenthMan: 11:01am On Jan 16
tonicyril:
I know but it's hard to believe..

I tot they said one can make upto 10k dollars in a month and that is 120k, some even make up to 160k in a year, so how cone would someone like that find it hard to save up to 4m naira in a year?

This story no clear ooh, e no clear aswear

Bros the story clear o.

People no Dey gree go research on their own and plan based on themselves. Dem Dey use TikTok fake videos of “ how I arrived Canada and bough my house in six months” Dey take plan their life. For one, many of those videos are fake and are just seeking validation. Secondly assuming they are real, you do not know the full story. Some of them could have saved down payment in Nigeria up to 200k Dollars and brought this to Canada. They could have been living large in Nigeria and still have means and ways to make money in Nigeria. Husband BEEN dey work for LNG, wife been dey work for Shell and dem even get monetized YouTube Channel, na dem you wan take compare yourself? People wey monthly income Dey go 10000 dollars per month and wey don save up to 200-300k USD? People wey don plan say wife go resign and stay with kids while husband go still maintain him work for Nigeria?

I hope 2025 Motto for Nigeria go be “Check Yourself” or “Use your head”.

I will always say and argue that many Nigerians travel overseas with a FALSE, ERRONEOUS and UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. Those who earn this 10k per month and 120k per year you have mentioned are those with specialized skills especially in areas like Tech, Health, Engineering, or some other specialized skill, etc.

Please note that in somewhere like Canada, if you are legal, average wage is about 15 dollars per hour as basic. It then starts to vary from province to province and type of job and hiring company. Let us assume minimum wage with 8 hours per day work and 40 hours per week (which is the permissible average work period), you have as follows Sir:

-15 Dollars Per Hour
-120 Dollars Per Day
-600 Dollars Per Week
-1200 Dollars every 2 weeks (many companies pay every two weeks, hence this is important)
-2400 Dollars Per Month
-28,800 Dollars Per Year.

Out of this you are paying Tax (this depends as on many minimum wage jobs taxes are waved), Rent, Utilities, Feeding, Transportation, Clothing, other costs for services like repairs, insurance, school supplies for your kid(s) as school is free but the supplies aren’t, etc.

The ways to then get by will be:

1. Reduce your longer throat and be economical. No go Dey do pass yourself with other Nigerians who like to flaunt “I have arrived” rubbish on social media. They are the worst in Canada. Many Nigerians in Canada are silently competitive in an almost evil manner and don’t get along that well. They avoid each other, full of evil envy, with poor sense of brotherhood and typically no national countrymen support, like the way Indians and Asians support themselves here to succeed. A typical Nigerian here does not want you to succeed and outpace him/her financially. Here debt is used to get most of those things you see, but they won’t tell you. From your phone, to furnitures, to cars, to houses, these are ALL debt financed.

To save cost for instance, please rent a house you can manage to pay rent at month end. Don’t get to Saskatoon for instance and insist on staying at Stonebridge or Willow neighborhoods.

2. Work more than one job or get more than one source of income. People work and supplement with Uber, Door Dash, etc. People work 2 jobs on a shift/part time basis. People do drop shipping, etc.

3. Pick a high paying skill. Like Tech, Equipment Operations, Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving/Operation, etc.

Highest paid professional workers in Canada for instance are CEOs, Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Nurses, Other Medical Professionals,Tech Guys like software engineers, etc.

If you are not in these professions, as brothers and sisters, I will say let us be very realistic about our expectations. Plan well.

What will it cost you to land?
What have you saved to start life with?
What is/are your plan/plans to start earning an income?
What are you likely to earn per hour when you eventually get a job?
What will your living expenses like rent and bills be like? These statistics and data are ALL online.
Will you then need a second job?

Let me add that these nuggets:

-PLAN JAKPA FOR LONG TERM GAINS AND REWARDS.
-HAVE REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS AND DO NOT EXPECT THE PEOPLE AND SYSTEM TO ''DASH'' YOU THEIR WIVES, DAUGHTERS, BUSINESSES AND MONEY BECAUSE YOU ARRIVED FROM NIGERIA AS BANK MANAGER FROM FIRSTBANK.
-KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS ORGANIZED WITH APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULES UNLESS MEDICAL EMERGENCIES AND SOME INFORMAL BUSINESSES.
-AVOID THE DEBT TRAP AND ONLY GET WHAT YOU NEED, NOT JUST ANYTHING YOU CAN AFFORD.
-IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE FINANCIAL WEALTH AND GAINS IN THE SHORT TERM, THEN ACCEPT IT WITH GRATUDE AND HUMILITY AND ENJOY IT WITH WISDOM AND KINDNESS IN YOUR HEART FOR THE EQUAL EXISTENCE AND SUCCESS OF YOUR FELLOW MAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Japa Or Stay In Nigeria by 10thTenthMan: 10:26am On Jan 16
RETURNOFENDSARS:
I'm a lawyer, called in 2016. I'm married with a kid and I'm in my early 30s. My wife is not working, so I have been the one shouldering the responsibility, despite that, God has given me my own house. Three bedrooms flat in front and three bedrooms flat at the back, all with full pop, water heater, full tiles, in fact all the modern facilities.
In all honesty I made between 600k-1.5m per month.

Just of recent, the zeal to Japa to Canada has been on my mind through school route. I currently have like 7m in my account and I know I could raise it till 15m before the end of the year. The cost of schooling keep giving me issue. How will someone travel abroad and spend over 15m when I could used the money to buy hostel from people who desperately needs money or invest in real estate.

Another concern of mine is that the future of legal profession is reducing because of the amount clients are paying particularly in the area of agreement and other things.

Definitely, I won't be selling the house if I decide to relocate, the rent from the two flats will go to my mom and the least could only be 500k per year. I won't have issues sending money at home.

Please, I really need advice from lawyers that are there, how do you cope migrating. Is it advisable I leave, if yes, what are the first things I might encounter, if am relocating it will be with my family. I just don't want to regret relocating. The exchange rate is just too much

To japa you must look at these four (4) major things:

1. The motivation to japa. Is it a valid reason and will the result be worth your while and effort? Why do you want to leave? Economic reasons? Insecurity? Future of your kids? Be like other friends and class mates who are out there too? etc.

2. The Pathway you seek to use (Student/Education; Work Permit; Permanent Residency, etc). The requirements vary by country and also vary by cost and these influence the efforts you need to invest into your desire.

3. The Cost vs Benefit at The Country you plan to go to. Like I earlier said, each pathway above costs differently for different countries. And what you stand to gain also varies from one country to another. Job opportunities vary from one county to another in the profession you intend to start life with.

Note you won’t just get there and start practicing law! Or immediately land a Million Dollar Job Offer!!! BE REALISTIC!!! I have seen Nigerians who didn’t earn shit in Nigeria, had no skills, falsified proof of funds for settling and then arrive overseas hoping the president of the country will vacate his seat for them and then they start ruling the country and flying private jets. It is a big delusion!!!! Many Nigerians have unrealistic expectations about overseas. Here the system has no pity. The good streets you see is from tax! And YOU MUST PAY! Dem no Dey beg you. In many cases you could pay up to 40 per cent. Your landlord has not pity. You can’t beg him or give him stories. Oyibo no know “Please Sir, pity me sir. God will bless you Sir”. They DO NOT JOKE and in many instances you will face the consequences of your actions. Live and direct.

Also cost vs benefits for each country matters again because For instance in Canada you get paid child benefit of about 500 Canadian Dollars Per Month per child. In January (yesterday) the Federal Government Paid about 600 dollars to many families apart from the Child Benefit payment. It isn’t much but that can cover your bills. While you work to cater for rent etc. Now what is the average cost of the BIG 5? That is:

i.RENT
ii. FEEDING
iii. TRANSPORTATION
iv. UTILITIES
v. CLOTHING

Then you consider other things like general cost of simple services, etc. YOU MUST PLAN WELL. YOU MUST PLAN!!!! THE PLAN MUST INVOLVE YOU AND YOUR WIFE WORKING AND EARNING.

4. Your PERSONAL Plan to resettle and make ends meet. What job areas and professions have you researched and like to focus on when you get there? What is your settlement plan? Will you buy a small car and do delivery? You will need to first pass driving test and get a license. You car needs to be registered as well. Will you work freelance online on sites like Upwork, etc ? Will your wife need to work? In short YOUR WIFE MUST WORK to support. She must learn a skill/trade or pick up a new profession like Child Care etc otherwise financial burden will be too much on you Sir. Will you work and learn? What will be your average rent, bills, and what income will you earn (after tax) while there and working a job? Remember in many cases you will have to start small.

I will stop here and I will pride additional advice if need be. But take a pen and paper. AND I MEAN IT. Start noting ALL IT WILL COST TO LEAVE.
From Passport to IELTS, to Education Consultant (if you need one), to Admission, to Visa Application, to Flight Tickets, to Settling down rent and bills. Now Depending on skills, profession and resourcefulness it takes an average of 3 months to get a proper job in Canada for instance. Why? Well many jobs require some form of certification e.g For Youth and childcare you have to have First Aid and CPR, Non Violent Intervention, Security/Vulnerable Persons Criminal Record Check/Clearance by Country’s Police and so on.
Romance / Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by 10thTenthMan: 1:04pm On Jan 11
adesegun121:
How do you reply a friend who told you your wife has a nice shape or your husband is so hot?

For Men, The general unspoken rule and code is that wives, fiancé and sisters are out of bounds to be spoken about like that! Even we know men think it, we don’t speak it and we don’t follow up on our actions and what our dirty minds imagine.

As per sisters to our friends, general rule is you must be serious to want to marry her and that is if we trust that friend to be a good husband or wife to our sisters.

But then when it comes to your wife/partner we are forced to ask:

1. Is that not a form of lack of confidence in the woman/man?

And

2. Is that not a reflection of the fact that you HAVE A USELESS FRIEND THAT DOES NOT KNOW BOUNDARIES IS EMOTIONALLY UNINTELLIGENT AND FEARS NO REPERCUSSIONS FROM YOU?

And

3. Do fighting, fretting, being angry and such conscious actions really help in any way to protect your spouse from such an ogling friend that knows no boundaries? Especially today when shit happens and you can trust only fewer people whether the spouse or friends.

Because Isn’t attraction and attention from/by others not a normal thing? This is what comes with having the opposite sex as a partner. Others of the opposite sex (and even today if the same sex) might be attracted to the person as well. There is a high chance that there is someone out there trying to get their attention. SO NO I WONT MIND IF THERE IS ATTENTION and I should have some iota of confidence in the woman to comport herself properly regardless of who it is.

You will be a damned fool if you worry that the friend will eventually sleep with such a woman or man . Because it simply means you have choosen very very very poorly whom to be with. It is a reflection of your poor choice of a mate/partner and poor choice of friends.

The underlying fear and idea is you think you friend will go after your mate/spouse/partner to get them to bed and mess them, isn’t it? While I will not willingly play the game of “try to sleep with her let me test her loyalty” thing, but I will not fight anyone who says such a thing either. Why? Because Sir/Ma, Do I know what my spouse/wife/mate does when I am not around? I don’t know what such a spouse does when she travels. Goes to the market. Goes to visit friends. Goes to Work. I do not know. And, Can I monitor such a friend 24/7 to ensure he/she doesn’t go after my partner/wife? No I cannot. So, Biko Why should I die of high BP? Is that friend the only person seeing my partner as hot, beautiful, etc?

Now when it comes to the friend speaking his mind openly without fear of a reaction from me, then it is time to also watch and monitor the character of such a friend. You might have a friend that has no boundaries and might need to set those boundaries and insist on them being kept. If not, consider changing friends.

What would I do?

1. I will immediately, sternly and assertively tell the friend that it is indicative of a lack of boundaries and remind the friend about the rule when it comes to friends’ wives, daughters, mothers, etc.

2. I will also tell my wife that my friend is talking nonsense about her and that I warned him not to tell me such a thing again because it shows a lack of respect and lack of boundaries.

3. I will tell her to be conscious of his antics because for him to be able to say that it means in his mind he might have been having bad sexual thoughts about her and if he does anything uncomfortable towards her she should let me know.

4. If it continues, I would tell my wife that that I have decided and will reduce his interaction with my Family. My wife and kids need to stay away from him a bit. Because if you are thinking about my wife what are you also thinking about my daughters who look like my wife?

5. After warning the friend and arming my wife with the information to be careful with her self and our female kids (if we have any), and thereafter keeping the friend at arms length, I leave the rest and will not loose sleep again.

Unless the useless friend tries to force her (rape, assault, etc) then he will end up dead, as I protect my wife and kids with my life. His murder will be premeditated. I will quietly carefully plan it to 100 per cent certainty of a Fatality!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting by 10thTenthMan: 9:27pm On Jan 08
Itiskdg121:
Nigerians and double standard. No wonder the country keeps going down day by day.
He's a dishwasher, cab driver, packing shit.....continue.
So you expect the guy to continue with menial jobs all his life. Won't you find something to start with when you relocate to another location?
Leave the japa guys alone, because I see it as pure jealousy.
I understand your frustration after applying several times for illegal visa and failed, then you resolved to the Nigerian normal bring him down syndrome.

A country filled with hate, banditry, corruption, police brutality, scammers, Yahoo boys, Armed robbery, ritualists, oil bunkering, boko haram, cultism, budget padding, embezzlement, up Nepa and so on.... is where you want them to keep their children?

I will believe you if you can swear with your life that you've never cheated the system in that country.

Let people make the choice that suits them and by the way, what will the N15m naira buy again in the country compared to 15 years ago. SMH

Modified:
Another headline just thus morning. https://www.nairaland.com/7961734/manufacturers-may-sack-workers-naira

I have said it again and again that most times it is PURE WICKED JEALOUSY AND ENVY THAT FUELS THESE TYPE OF TOPICS.

Like you hinted, many of the persons who celebrate when fellow Nigerian’s abroad experience policies that might affect their wellbeing are those who tried to leave but could not do so. Many of them:

-Couldn’t pass IELTS

-Have failed in attempts at seeking admission

-Could not get WES done and/or are not graduates with capacity or with skills to offer.

-Have been banned and blacklisted from Applying for Visas because they forged documents and committed other malicious malpractices.

-Cannot raise funds for fees, sponsorship or proof of funds.

- Have generally not been able to meet with the point requirements of these countries they wish to immigrate to.

It will surprise you that because they are stuck in Nigeria, they are always looking for bad news against Nigerians overseas and praying for bad policies that will affect Nigeria. Nigerians are not the only Migrants in Canada and UK and Europe and Australia and USA. The Indians and Chinese are even more than Nigerians. I have never come across where India based country men wish their overseas/diaspora fellow citizens, brothers, sisters, relatives and counterparts ill will and bad luck.

I would rather see topics on “How are you guys going to manage now that this policy has come or that policy has been introduced”.

LET ME TELL YOU HERE AND NOW. ANY NIGERIAN THAT LEGALLY LEAVES NIGERIA OF TODAY HAS A BETTER POTENTIAL AND PROPENSITY TO SUCCEED THAN MANY OF THOSE AT HOME. A NIGERIAN THAT DOES NOT SUCCEED IS THE ONE THAT HAS ALLOWED UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS TO BECLOUD THEIR SENSE OF REASONING AND HAS FAILED TO PLAN PROPERLY. If you think that you are coming to make it here to do regular 9-5 and within 6 months, you buy a car and a house and live large and be a millionaire without some specialized skills, then you are joking. Plan properly. Have real expectations about the various phases in the life and process of settling as an immigrant. Know your pathway and what it will take you in your profession and pathway to succeed. Honest Hard work, consistency and self improvement pays here. There is almost a 100 per cent guarantee. In Nigeria, the guarantee that hard honest work pays is almost zero.

THOSE WHO ARE IN DIASPORA NEVER JUBILATE WHEN BADS THINGS CONTINUE TO HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. I did not read where any Nigerian in diaspora jubilated and celebrated the recent killings in Plateau or the Scarcity of naira and increasing value of Forex. Rather we majorly empathize. A few might thank God that they have left the country where things barely work, b that is the height of it.

THE HATRED AND ENVY AGAINST AND ON THOSE WHO HAVE DECIDED TO BE IN DIASPORA IS BECOMING TOO MUCH. THE ANGER. THE HATRED. THE ENVY. THE ILL WILL. THE ANIMOSITY. THE BITTERNESS AGAINST NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA IS TOO MUCH. Stop praying for their downfall and celebrating any things that is seemingly a misfortune.

People have made their decisions to go abroad as adults and it is well within their rights. It is their decision. It is their desire. Do not be jubilant when it seems they will soon experience misfortune of any kind. Wish them well and pray they succeed. Their remittances also helps in National Growth.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by 10thTenthMan: 4:30pm On Jan 04
dkidd:

Very well... And lies too
I love u
I will never leave u
U are the best.. Oh my pussy,
And then the questions:
Do u love me?
Then the blackmail... just for a nigga to nut
Tell me u love me!
Say it! Say it again!!! Ahhh babyyyy... My pussyyyy!!!
I love u!!!
I will die if u ever leave...
Bish stfu and let me nut in peace damnn 😐
After the sex they begin to do things they actually would not have done for u. Some do a lot for u but it always comes with a hidden hook

😆😆

Nonsense boy….

🤣
Family / Re: How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother by 10thTenthMan: 3:14pm On Jan 02
UYEMDO35:
Why does my stepmother keep ruining my life, manipulating the people around me, and keep doing things that hurt me and my siblings?
Life has been so unbearable ever since she came into our house.....
She constantly seek to destroy the good relationship that I have with my father and When she notice that am not around she start condemning me infront of my father and pretend to be nice when she sees me.
And dis woman already have 2 children that are upto my age but she doesn't talk much about dem but instead prefer to gossip us to my father..... My father on d other side is not even responsible as a man but instead prefer to sit with her and download all our past life to her in which she now later use it against I and my siblings.
My experience with dis so call people call family wasn't a child's play. They made my life look miserable for me
after graduating from school so i decided to come home to stay with dem pending till when my results will be out but instead dis people use my eyes see shege. My unknown step mother wan suffer me with food and I nearly die of hunger.
I just couldn't tolerate their attitude anymore so I decided to purchase Army form when it came out online.
And God saw me through the screening process and I made it to the final list in which we will be going for training soon.

Once everything goes well for me I intent to ghost dem cuz dis was never my plan to join the military.

You say why does she hate you and make life miserable? Because she is your STEPMOM. You and your siblings aren’t hers. She wants her kids to be in the good side of your dad and inherit whatever he has left. She wants her kids to be pampered which she feels will increase their chances of success and succeeding more than you and your siblings. In fact she doesn’t wish you well. You aren’t her kids. She wants her blood and her DNA bearing kids to survive and thrive and succeed much more than you can. You are a bloody competitor in that house. In fact if you are the first son, she will continue painting you black to see if your father will hand over his property to her own kids. Her own blood. So just know what you are already into now and forever have sense.

Another reason could be that you aren’t a stepson that respects and assists her. You aren't a useful stepson. Some of your actions she may also perceive as disrespectful, insolent and divisive. Do you respect and assist her or do you claim to be first son or big boy and treat her like “which time dem marry you come wey you come Dey get mouth for my papa house”? How well have you tried to get close to your step-siblings? How well have you tried to get close to her? Get close is not to develop feelings to sleep with her o, as some hilariously recommend here. Biko. In fact I am praying she is old and has zero sex appeal. How much have you tried being her friend and being responsible around the house. At this age why do you feel entitled to be fed by her?

Anyway, the solution?

Leave that house and Get Successful. You are old enough to do so. Especially as a man. Get enlightened and get very self-reliant! That Army wey you join as you enter use your head well and see small small business wey you fit do. Shay na to buy yam from your posting to the closest city to sell? Do it! Shay na to learn some tech skills to supplement military posting money? Do it! Shey na to pick up artisanal skills? Look around your daily life and activities, pick up a skill and offer a service then scale the business? Do it. Avoid Gambling, Alcohol and Women. Avoid the temptation to impress people and splashing money because you made small sales in business.

Pick up multiple income streams. And prepare to assist and encourage your younger siblings.

BE SELF SUSTAINING AND SELF RELIANT. You aren’t supposed to rely on that woman for feeding. Find some menial jobs to do so that you feed yourself.

Note that, that woman doesn’t owe you a fucking thing. No one does. And that is the harsh realities of life. The earlier you understand this and realize that you were not created a cripple/physically challenged or mentally challenged, then at this age, think properly, start small BUT TAKE ACTION!

Finally, people say try to sleep with her. 😄😄😄 cheesy Please don’t mind them. Your father will forever hate you and place a curse on you. I don’t believe in curses. But it isn’t a good thing to try to sleep with your father’s wife. As a man, Stepmoms, Aunties, Cousins, Sister In-laws, Nieces, Granddaughters, God daughters, Mother-in-laws and ANY Minor ARE AND MUST BE OFF LIMITS!! Besides, sex is the least of your problems.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Does A Woman Earning More Than The Husband Affect The Marriage? by 10thTenthMan: 2:34pm On Jan 02
saasala:
The major reason the marriage of our parents lasted till eternity is because our fathers were the sole or major breadwinners of the family.

The reason marriages nowadays crash easily is because women now bring something tangible to the table. This is the major reasons marriages in Western countries don't last because women now have a say.

I just laugh when I see Nairaland guys saying "Nigerian women don't bring anything to the table" Like can you handle them when they start bringing something to the table?

I will rather not want my wife to bring anything to the table or bring something very small to the table. I only need her to be a good wife, take care of the home, the kids and be submissive. That's all a woman needs to do.

Nature has not designed a woman to be a leader. The moment they earn more than you, then they become the leader which is abnormal, and since they are not wired to lead, they will crumble the ship and scatter the building.

As much as people get divorced in Nigeria, we are still among the least divorced countries in the world but the numbers are climbing up because a lot of men are asking "What is she bringing to the table?"

I understand that the economy isn't helping matters and the make up of the 21st century generally has made it possible for both men and women to work and anyone can earn more than the other, and this is a pandemic.

Women are designed to worship their men, respect them, take care of the home and the kids.

As a man, you are a king and your wife is the Queen. Queens don't work, they only look beautiful for the king to admire and they don't have any say in the house. And they dare not question the king for having concubines or taking more wives.

Men, work hard, work very hard so you can take care of your home and stop waiting for your wife to bring something to the table. You can't handle that table.

My wife is just here enjoying herself. She is respectful and takes care of the home and when she catches me cheating, she can only cry. I will pet her and beg her and go back to my cheating. And the day she cheats, she is going back to her father's house while I take another wife.

This Man!

grin grin grin

Anyway some of the facts you have mentioned are hard to swallow. Remember I said Facts. Not Truth. Facts.

Other opinions you shared like you cheat and beg and she accepts but she cheats and she goes home to her father’s house is also a major fact of the modus operandi in a home where the man is the Main Bread Winner. Simple rule he can cheat and get caught. She dares NOT!!!

But the way you come put the thing, e go shock and annoy women. cheesy cheesy

A woman is typically not used to being powerful. By training. Culture. Tradition. She is typically raised, develop and trained to be led by a man. Many societies are this way. Even societies where the men are lazy and the women go to the farm, they are still raised to be led by a Man!
However it is now being known that many women were not contented and married these men to survive or avoid socio-cultural pressures.

It is now clear that if such women had money in the first place MANY WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN ALLOWED THEIR NOW SO CALLED HUSBANDS COURT THEM NOT TO TALK OF TOUCHING THEM or Opening their legs for such men. It is the same phenomenon that has led to marital issues in the Japa Situation as well. Many of those women were suffering in silence in Nigeria and the men were meal tickets. Getting overseas and seeing the freedoms and working to earn their own money, they realize they won’t take such “bullshit”. Even when the bullshi t no plenty o. 😃

So the moment the woman finds herself in such a financially strong role, her true nature and how much regards, loyalty, submissiveness that she truly has for the man comes out. It takes a woman who is humble, understands that life has its ups and downs and also a Man who isn’t lazy but also tries his best for this equation to work. Because a woman can earn more, and she may not leave her husband, but she will belittle him, sleep around outside, treat him like trash, etc.

Talking about cheating and marital challenges. Now the funny thing is a woman will be accepting of these things in her household, but when she sees a friend, relative or any other close woman around her experiencing the same thing she is going through she will brag about how “I cannot accept that nonsense”. How she will never be such a woman to accept such nonsense. How she would have packed out immediately. WOMEN can be hypocritically almost “evil” to themselves.

For me sha, I usually say if it will hurt you when she does it, why don’t you think it hurts her when you do it.

Thinking too I equally ask myself, Are women designed to accept that their Men can mate multiple women? I am not talking of these so called Modern Women on Social Media. I mean the original women who survived and evolved. Were these women designed to be more accepting of it? Religion like Christianity popularized monogamy. A few cultures and animals are monogamous, but it became popular through the Church. And the debate as to why it became popular exists with various theories and paradigms including the “Betta Male” and “Simp” theories. Did Societies with human kind evolve with the men having the authority, energy, resources and BRUTE STRENGTH to have multiple mates? By implication perhaps only women whose brain allowed polygamy could procreate with men. Such mindset then was a survival tactics.If you couldn’t allow a man do what he wants with other women you starve with your child and get eaten by a Sabre Tooth Tiger. Additionally, women evolved such that once pregnant, they were “locked down” for nine to ten months while the man was biologically free to do whatever the hell he wants.

Anyway this is me being a philosopher and an uncertified evolutionary psychologist in my parlour with groundnuts, suyaa, desperado and red wine set on a side stool and trying to select a movie on Netflix.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Will Be Announced As The Wealthiest Man In Nigeria In 2024 by 10thTenthMan: 9:35pm On Jan 01
correctguy101:

Oh, I see....

Life's funny ,.

Even if I no go dayschool and na night school I go, the discussions on "freedom of whatever" always makes me laugh.,. Smh

You know you can't steal? What about the others?

I'm never a fan of total freedom (as I believe humans are totally crazy and should be managed) and yet this ancestor does not like the iron curtain nonsense, ah.. see double standard... Smh

It's what night school did to us.

SMH

Haha.. Yes o. I have totally spoken my own for myself. Freely. No one can arrest, kill, insult, sue or jail me.

Let every other person speak the doom and gloom and restrictions they want for themselves if they so desire. It is also free too. If I am made to choose between wishing positive or negative things for myself, I choose the gift of free wish and such TO WISH AND EXPECT ONLY THE BEST OF POSITIVE THINGS.

We have the freedom to wish, think, speak, imagine either positive or negative things. I choose such gift to wish the best of positive things for myself. Just as the OP did. Shay you get?

I don’t want to wish for limited “anyhow” things. I have spoken what I want my reality to be. The Universe did not charge me for it. So why limit what I want? Sorry I do not have that mindset. For those that have the mindset, help us think about others and limit yourselves. I will speak the biggest and best things for myself. I prefer and enjoy and find peace in wishing for the best of things for myself.

It isn’t a crime and hence let people wish for themselves what they desire for themselves. Whether restricted or unrestricted.

Shay you get?!
Politics / Re: I Will Be Announced As The Wealthiest Man In Nigeria In 2024 by 10thTenthMan: 8:33pm On Jan 01
correctguy101:

It's not legally possible bros..

Lol….

if I am given free will to speak and think freely about what I want and wish and desire (without paying a dime) why should I not speak for the best of things to happen to me? Ah..In fact I speak that I will be the world’s richest man. There whether true or not, it is just free to speak positive and beneficial things.

I have the freedom to think, speak and imagine the things that will happen to me. Why limit the possibilities?

In fact I will the first multi Trillionaire in Pounds, Gold and Crypto in the World. I will create a global solution that will make the richest man to have ever lived.

It is not in my place to worry about legal possibilities. I know I will not steal. But How it will legally happen is not for me to worry about. That one is God’s matter to handle and the problem of infinite spirit and divine intelligence to sort out.
Politics / Re: I Will Be Announced As The Wealthiest Man In Nigeria In 2024 by 10thTenthMan: 1:54pm On Jan 01
I will be the one announced.

Not because I want to struggle for the accolade or status. But it will just turn out so. It will simply just turn out that I shall exponentially grow my wealth legally and will be recognized independently.

And I shall in all humility and gratitude receive these accolades.

Mark it today 1:55 pm, Monday 1st January 2024.

Me too I have the mouth, brains and spiritual knowledge to make my own affirmation.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons by 10thTenthMan: 1:46pm On Jan 01
NLCreator:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1741717596074897860?s=19

Hahaha. Seun, You still worry about insults and people’s attempt to throw dirt at you? Anyway if your mental or emotional health is not strong enough, then we respect your decision. No wahala. To keep your sanity, no problems.

As for me, I don’t take insults thrown at me as anything. You are trying to hurt me by calling me names? Insulting my parents? Insulting my family members ? Etc? Haha.. Well I am sorry I
don’t find those offensive. Insults whether factual or a figment of someone’s imagination are ALL Laughable and easy to ignore. Simple. Read them. Ignore them.

I ignore you and I continue with my opinions. It is why I hardly respond to mentions, shares, likes, etc. I don’t let those bother me. Don’t let those bother you either.

You hurl insults without provocation and I immediately know you are just someone with zero mental capacity to hold proper discussions and deliberations and constructive reasoning.
Why would I now want to continue to discuss or engage you? I simply ignore you. Don’t throw gold, pearl and gemstones to pigs. They will only trample upon it and cast dirt on it. Also, where ignorance is bliss it is problematic to be wise.
Car Talk / Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by 10thTenthMan: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kk4:
Xiaomi, the world's third-largest smartphone company, has launched its first vehicle, the SU7, a sleek electric sedan. In lab testing, the Xiaomi SU7 claimed up to 800km of driving range and a 0-100km/h acceleration time of 2.78 seconds, thanks to its electric motors named after petrol engines.

Prices have yet to be announced, but Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun advised visitors at the automobile's Chinese debut to "show some respect for the technology behind the car."

Will you be buying this when they start exporting from next year 2024?

Interesting.

Reliability?
Availability?
Maintainability?
Safety?
Economy?

It will be nice to review.

Saw this video of it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7xXZdBIj90&pp=ygUSWGlhb21pYmVsZWN0aXIgY2Fy
Food / Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by 10thTenthMan: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this chicken and chips this afternoon.

I would like you to rate the outcome. Rate it from 1-10.

Attached below are pictures of the chicken and chips.;

Based on Plating/ Presentation: 2/10

Based on Aroma: I wouldn’t know if it even smells like chicken and chips. Let me say 5/10.

Based on Appearance/Visual Appeal: 2/10. Not even ketchup, or side coleslaw or anything.

Based on Value: 6/10 (assuming you did this on a budget)

Based on Service/Setting: 2/10. You just dump the thing in top table take jaga jaga photo.

Based on Taste: I won’t be able to score you here. It could taste much better than the photo looks.

Based on Legitimacy/Creativity: 2/10. You didn’t do anything unique or special. You didn’t create anything like a unique sauce or dip or drink to go with.

Based on Memorability: 2/10.

Based on Texture/Consistency: 2/10 as everything seems to be hard and cold. Would need to taste, feel with a fork for final verdict.But it looks like it would make me poop a hard poop after eating this.

Based on Plating/ Presentation: 2/10

Based on Visual Appeal: 2/10

Based on General Effort: 3/10. You simply fried chicken and the chips are cut in a very unconventional way for Chicken and Chips. This one na “make I quick finish abeg, I Dey hungry”.
Travel / Re: JAPA: My Marriage Shakes by 10thTenthMan: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
cococandy:
The story keeps changing

Yes Madam. You are definitely right. No doubts at all.

It is typical with “dem say”, “him say” and “she say” gists.

You are absolutely correct. We usually never know the entire story.
Travel / Re: JAPA: My Marriage Shakes by 10thTenthMan: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
PDJT:

-Nothing wrong with the principle of child support. If they are indeed his kids, he would provide for them regardless. However, if he doesn't have access to the kids as he wishes whilst paying the child support, then he should consider relocation ASAP. Let the woman raise the kids in the harsh UK environment, when all the kids are grown and left home, we shall then see what remains of the woman.

Absolutely. I didn’t and can’t hint that it is wrong. Absolutely not o.

I am simply saying it should be factored. To me, as long as you can see the kids, it is worth the cost. I am just saying those deductions are enough for any reasonable Man to factor into his decision making process.

It is an additional factor to be considered.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.