Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

10thTenthMan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10thTenthMan's Profile / 10thTenthMan's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Education / Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Okay! But you are stupid enough to remain a fool at 40, right?

Of course, in the eyes of those wherein foolishness is bliss, it can be folly to be wise. So, if you are foolish enough to lose money in millions to a woman and foolish enough to (at no provocation) launch personal attacks at people online, I am not surprised how your irrationally foolish actions ruin you.

So yeah, if you are foolish enough to call anyone you come across '' foolish'', then I guess you simply inherited foolishness, and it is in your DNA. It comes down from a long lineage and well embedded in your chromosome.

Since they say do not argue with a foolish person, as they will drag you down to their level and beat you at it, I will simply allow you to win. You are a highly professional and very skilled foolish person with many years of experience including even adverse consequences of loss and failure due to absolute foolishness and stupidity. Because concerning this back and forth, only the foolish can win and claim glory. And you are better at being foolish than I am. I don't even know how to be anything else apart from wise.

Simply put, You win and I now chose to ignore You.

1 Like

Education / Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Saao:
they sent you guys to school, see what you went to learn and be arguing. They need to clear the debris from our university education.

I will never deny being a member of Kegites Club.
It is like telling me I should deny being Nigerian because some of them push drugs and some rape children and many are bandits and boko haram.
Should I then deny being Nigerian? No I wont. Why should I? Because some faceless person on a forum with many mentally unstable and disrespectful children thinks so? Your thoughts or opinions have no existential importance.

No one is arguing about anything. It is a waste of energy to argue. It is just in your imagination. A kegite Chief was murdered gruesomely. I commented that back in the days kegites members were not a part of any cult group, but nowadays things have changed. That is a fact. Not an argument.

5 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2023
kezienaira:

Dey there dey talk nonsense,

I will leave the members of the forum to judge who has made more sense on this forum between You and I.

Let us not blow our own trumpets.

Let us allow people to be the judge of that.
Education / Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Otunbakayce:
A fool at over 40 is what you are. slowpoke!

I was not stupid enough to lose millions to a female assistant.
Education / Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 10thTenthMan: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2023
He is AB ILYA DU OVIA, for him to still be a student and Chief o.

Supreme Comradium has never been a cult group. Supreme Comradium as a matter of fact is older than many cult groups and discourages its members being in any cult group.

kpooshilistic tendencies cannot become came by way of comradium. Mbanefo! When shall it become?

However, as an archival XYZ I dont know what these kids do on campus anymore. They have destroyed jollification that was one of the avenue of reducing campus stress through the weekly gyration day-d. Only in Uniben do you see kegites members being gunned down this way. For instance in 2013 Ebose evans a.k.a papilo, Chief du azonoto, was also gunned down.

MODIFIED

I have noticed a lot of people criticizing me for speaking about the Club and stating the simple fact that it never encouraged its members to be cultists. I was not a cultist. Never was, never will.

Please know this. Just because many Nigerians are greedy thieves and kidnappers and drug pushers and sex workers and slaves in Libya and ritual killers and child traffickers and ballot box snatchers, thugs, cultists, and touts and are even worse things I haven't mentioned here, DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DENY BEING NIGERIAN OR BE ASHAMED TO BE NIGERIAN. I TENDER MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITH PRIDE.

Are we proud of the criminality of many Nigerians? No. Do we want to see positive changes? Yes. Are we going to be ashamed of being Nigerian? Not me.

217 Likes 13 Shares

Food / Re: What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics) by 10thTenthMan: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:
I started butter consumption very late in life, didn’t have it till I was 13 and I’m 30+ and still obsessed with it shamelessly. If not with bread, I eat it with biscuit or yam on a regular. I wanted to ask if I was normal until I saw this post and other people’s fantasies gave me hope. Who don try yam and butter before?

Yam and butter is Yummy.

Make sure the yam is a bit hot, so the butter melts into the yam.

You are perfectly normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Buhari Begins 2022 Mini-bid Round – NUPRC by 10thTenthMan: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2023
Very Correct.

The 2022 Mini Bid Round Pre-Bid Conference as scheduled will take place as follows:

Date: 16th January 2023 (Today)

Time: 10:00 am

It is currently ongoing.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by 10thTenthMan: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Brings back old memories.

The only special thing I did was give my mum a huge chunk of it.

I assisted some family members to solve some pressing issues.

Beyond that I did not give any thieving pastor a dime.

It was when housing benefits were paid, which ran into many millions, that I went on to start acquiring properties and expanding my income stream through side hustles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by 10thTenthMan: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
SiotohGlobal:
Some Nigerians are very superstitious when it comes to Japa affairs. Some are afraid of being in an environment whose language they don't understand while some fear the cost of living and some are uncomfortable about their safety in their new location.

Let's talk, what scares you the most about relocating abroad?

CONCERN 1:

MAINTAINING THE FAMILY TO LIVE AND ENJOY THE SAME STANDARD OF LIVING AS EXPERIENCED IN NIGERIA. QUALITY OF LIFE WAS THE MAIN CONCERN.

CONCERN 2:

MANAGING A LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SPOUSE. ISSUES BORDERING ON FIDELITY AND PURITY OF THE MARRIAGE BED. COULD SHE MANAGE SEEING ME ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS? COULD I MANAGE NOT HAVING A WOMAN ONCE EVERY TWO MONTHS? Hilariously, I would complain about the expensive side of flying to Canada just to have sex. Of course, over time, you just forget about the urge and don't let it bother you.

To me the decision to leave is not just because the grass is greener on the other side. That was not my intention. I was and still am well to do in Nigeria. So, it was not really about economics. IT IS NOT ABOUT EARNING IN POUNDS OR EUROS OR CANADIAN DOLLARS. NO!!!. IT WAS ABOUT SECURITY, SAFETY AND QUALITY OF LIFE. LIFE IS SO CHEAP in Nigeria. So cheap with a failed government. I was not ready to play ''kalo-kalo'' with my kids' lives and futures. What is the use of a BIG MAN that cannot even take a stroll? A big man that cannot live freely? A big man that I will sneak into the village and sneak out? A big man that can be attacked anywhere in Nigeria and abducted.

In Canada, the area is quiet. Crime is low. I am not worried about a container that will fall and crush my family on Ikorodu road. Not worried about 1 million boys that will attack me. Or ritual killers and kidnappers. And should these things happen, you will see good efforts at ensuring it never reoccurs. BUT IN NIGERIA LIFE IS CHEAP. The government does not care. 200 People can die of the same causes, and no one will give a damn. Police will say 'go about your usual business'. Politicians will say it was the opposition. In Canada, I am not worried about a rabid policeman shooting me while driving home. Or armed robbers robbing me while jogging. Someone beheading me while going about my usual business. I have met policemen. I have been stopped and interrogated. And they were more civil than ALL NIGERIAN POLICEMEN I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND EXISTENCE. Answered their questions, gave my license. Did not bribe any. And when they realized I was just arriving the country, I was let off with a warning and advice on the route to take and driving norms in Canada. Some people complain about racism. Here in Nigeria, I see ethnicity and tribalism. In fact, people are killed yearly due to these tribal conflicts. In Lagos, LASTMA set a trap and snare for me. In fact, they told me to take a route I never knew was one-way, and the same people arrested me, towed my car and demanded bribes.

I hear people type a load of rubbish and nonsense about staying back and solving Nigeria's problems. Sorry I WILL NOT. NO. TUFIAKWA!!!! I WONT GAMBLE WITH THAT. I will rather take my chances overseas. And I have already. I am enjoying it well too. Life is about probability. I may not be omniscient but from data and statistics, I would rather take the chance overseas. So, the point is not about that ''Japa is for those who are weak''. Or ''the grass isn't greener on the other side'' or that gunmen go on killing sprees in the US. Or that they did not allow you microwave your pungent Nigerian food in the office microwave overseas. Or in US, Europe and Canada there is cold. What stupid cold are we talking about? What useless cold? This same Cold has killed less and fewer Nigerians than our ''beloved'' Fulani Herdsmen, the Nigerian Police, Unknown Gun Men, Nigerian Doctors, Kidnappers, many cursed Nigerian nurses, convoys of Government Officials, etc. Cold has killed less Nigerians when compared with the Nigerians killed on the 25th of December, 2022 alone by this country's madness. So, to some of us, the point is that it is when you are alive and healthy that you can solve the country's problems.

My mind was made up about the country NIGERIA, as being a place where I didn't want to raise my children. I would not have been comfortable raising my kids here. Let them move and grow up in peace. I can be here trying to solve Nigeria's problems with you people. And that is even because I am economically strong and with respect to wealth and that I am part of the Upper Middle-class. My wife also works in Canada too to offer additional support. Otherwise, I would have left with them. So for me, my major fears therefore were:

1. COULD THE FAMILY LIVE ON THE SAME STANDARDS WHERE WE COULD AFFORD THE SAME THINGS WE AFFORDED IN NIGERIA? Would there be a drastic decline in quality of life? And

2. COULD the family remain intact with me seeing my wife (and family) for about a week every two (2) months?

MOST UPPER MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILIES THAT MOVE DO NOT MOVE BECAUSE OF ECONOMIC REASONS. WE MOVE BECAUSE LIFE IS CHEAP, UNCERTAIN, WITHOUT GUARANTEE AND FLEETING HERE IN NIGERIA. WE CANNOT TAKE SUCH A RISK WITH OUR FAMILIES, WITH OUR CHILDREN. WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES.

15 Likes 1 Share

Forum Games / Re: Spot The Pussy Cat (Photo) by 10thTenthMan: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
This guy?

Politics / Re: by 10thTenthMan: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
AllBlack:

Just look at that. What is there to negotiate? Why not pay what is required to ensure steady haulage of products as an immediate first aid approach if the government really has the interest of people at heart?

They have just announced the approval of the increment in freight rate.

1 Like

Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
smartzee01:
Good evening, everyone!
I must say that finding this thread had made a tremendous impact on my life and career because I've learned a lot.
I'm a Trainee HSE officer in a gas company, and career growth has been my priority.
I’m at a stage in my life and my career in which I feel I could benefit from a little mentoring and guidance.
So, I would humbly request a mentorship opportunity from any of our experienced HSE officers here.
I'd really appreciate it if anyone is interested in taking me as a mentee.
Thank you!

Without a Proper Mentee or Mentoring Plan, it may turn out not to help you and the mentor much.

E.g What competencies would you like to develop? What skill set would you like to develop and acquire? What certifications do you wish to acquire? What sector are you looking to work in? What are of specialization do you prefer? What is your goal eventually ?

If you have drawn up such a plan. Then let us know. That my be determine if any of the “elders” here can provide the level mentorship you need.

Good luck.
Politics / Re: by 10thTenthMan: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
First there was the importation of off-spec PMS around end of January 2022.

Then there were attempts to recall the offspec product which led to the first scarcity.

While this was ongoing, diesel price skyrocketed. War Ukraine happened, Naira lost more value and crude oil price went up as well. This led to high landing cost of petrol, diesel and kerosene (both house hold and aviation turbine type).

Tanker truck drivers who used to be paid the hullage/ bridging cost of transport between Lagos and the North, by the Federal Government, informed that what the Government was paying them transporting the products to the north and selling at the regulated price for petroleum equalization was no more enough. What they were paid was way below what they spend on diesel for their tanker trucks to transport products from the coast (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Calabar/Eket) to the hinterlands.

Government negotiated the price but this is still not enough or satisfactory to tanker truck owners and marketers.

As it stands, no marketer wants to transport product to Abuja as what the government pays for equalization as part of the subsidy program does not favour them in terms of margins. In fact they run at a loss with the current cost of diesel. Besides the Government has also been accused of owing some transporters.

So as it stands things will not look nice for Abuja in terms of petroleum products supply until:

1. The price of diesel comes down
2. Government reviews and increases the PEF Payments
3. There is a cheaper (yet safer) alternative means of transport
4. There is full deregulation of the market

2 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 4:26am On May 31, 2022
Juwon21:

Thank you for your answer Sir.

My question is directed towards why recruiter emphasis more on NEBOSH International diploma than other level 6 qualifications

And I have elaborately answered this. But it seems I need to summarize my response a bit:

1. The curricular is NOT THE SAME. NEBOSH IDP is more advanced in content and knowledge than your Nigerian ISPON and the NEBOSH IGC. If I, as a Manager, believes that the theoretical knowledge I want my new staff to posses comes from NEBOSH International Diploma, then I’ll Make it a mandatory requirement and advise HR as such. When the advert comes out, it will state that only those with NEBOSH Idip should apply.

2. It is because NEBOSH Diploma is hard to get and not everyone has it. Hence it is used as a requirement to ensure that too many people do not apply. It is used for screening. Imagine posting a HSE vacancy advertisement for an oil and gas company and requesting only for ISPON. You will be flooded with millions of applications.

3. When you compare some of these other trainings , NEBOSH is like a silver standard (I.e assuming the American BCSP is the gold standard). It is well recognized and respected. It is fast becoming a global benchmark for professional HSE certification.
Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 7:58pm On May 28, 2022
Juwon21:
Hello Professionals,

I want us to discuss something I have observed especially from people having any of the level 6 safety qualifications should share their experience with us.

I noticed that most employers emphasis on having NEBOSH International diploma than NVQF level 6 or OTHM level 6 qualifications. I think they prefer the NEBOSH diploma to other level 6 certification.

Please enlighten and share with us, and probably guide us with information

From my knowledge of staffing or Human Resources recruitment, upping the requirement helps in seiving and filtering out many applicants. And in the world of today, paper certifications are generally viewed and seen as to imply better knowledge and skill set, hence better staff performance. Of course this is not always the case. I DO NOT HAVE NEBOSH OR ISPON. None of them do I have. However, I challenge any HSE ENGINEER ANYWHERE ON EARTH & EVEN THOSE ON MARS. With my BSC and double M.Sc. on HSE Sciences and Engineering, with my network of professionals in various fields and stages of life, and my work experience, I do not think any NEBOSH IDP holder comes close or has any edge over me.

Secondly, where proper personnel staffing it to be done properly, job roles, duties and functions are usually matched with educational and professional certifications and experiences. This plays a great role In successfully engaging the right personnel for an open role.

So to me it is two things:

1. They look at the current job roles in their industry and company. They reviewed their processes, hazards and risks and realized that for understanding of these and their management and monitoring , the perfect candidate must have undergone NEBOSH IDP which perhaps covers this area of risk very well.

2. They are looking for a way to streamline the number of applicants. Recruitment can be expensive and tedious.

Thank you.

1 Like

Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 1:20pm On May 06, 2022
Juwon21:

Welcome back bros, we miss your presence here.
More of your insights and experience Sir

Thank you Sir.

Interestingly, Seun's mediocre and poorly programmed Anti Spam Bot got me banned for replying to many questions in quick succession. Some responses were also locked/hidden.

I found it quite hilarious.

1 Like

Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 8:23am On May 01, 2022
Bluezy13:

Thanks a lot.

Also I would like some enlightenment; I studied Applied Chemistry, I want to how much chance do I have securing a safety job

Your chances of securing a HSE Job is based on these factors under-listed. The fact is you already have number 1.

1. Level of education
2. Level of professional development and certification
3. Level of knowledge
4. Level of experience and practice
5. Your network and connections within the HSE circles or careers circle
6. God or luck element which mainly uses 1-5 above in making a way for you. At times it is just 6 alone too.

Please note that items 1- 5 are things within your control. You can do something about them. So follow the pathway that most of the “elders” on this thread have advised. We have always said that intending professionals get their basic certifications. Start with HSE Level 1-3 then move into something like NEBOSH IGC. You need to “sell” yourself and position yourself as the right candidate. After this immerse yourself in the skills and knowledge. I watched YOUTUBE videos on ISO45001, 14001, 9001 etc before ever trying to get the certification. There are a lot of free resources online to improve one’s knowledge. It only cost me data but the benefit was immense. I had knowledge of the HSE processes and I was well informed and educated on these professional skills and requisite knowledge. For network, I joined HSE Groups on LinkedIn, etc and attended conferences and workshops that I could. I Posted my views and opinions on HSE Matters and also learned from other peoples’ viewpoints. You too can do things like that. I applied to companies for practical experience and in one instance had to take up an unpaid role for about 3 weeks just for experience sake because the company was a big one and I wanted the prestige of claiming to have worked with them.

Finally I always advice that professionals pick an area of specific skills and expertise . You can become an authority in this area and even do private CONSULTING and TEACHING of this area. Like I hinted you may want to focus on either HSE in the chemical industry or chemical process safety. Then develop specific skills and expertise in this area. Again, You already have the basic educational requirements. As a matter of fact , with applied chemistry I would advise that after your basic HSE Training , you focus your expertise on Chemical Process Safety. This can be applied to both Oil and Gas and other sectors. Especially the risk assessment process of identification (HAZOP, HAZID, HAZAN,FMEACA, BTA, Consequence Modeling Software etc.) and Mitigation processes.

In Summary DESIGN a good strategy for:
1. Developing yourself and your professional profile
2. Knowing the right people and companies for opportunities.

Good luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 7:57am On May 01, 2022
spector15:
Hello people,
Good morning
Please what is the fastest ways to get HSE JOBS IN THE SOUTH EAST.
Location..Aba.
I am a HSE LEVELS 1,2,3 holder.
Thank you very much.
Do have a lovely weekend ❤️

Let me open my response this way. The HSE Roles are usually neglected by many industrial sectors. Personal observations reveal that compliance with appointing HSE Personnel to handle HSE Compliance is based on enforcement of HSE Rules and Regulations. If you recall your fundamentals, the reasons for HSE are varied including the Moral and Regulatory(Legal) reasons. Now in many industries proper HSE practices and safe work environments are NOT enforced. The reason why you have many companies in Places like Port Harcourt and Lagos obeying HSE rules and ensuring there are trained personnel who handle these roles is because the Oil and Gas Industry insists that only companies that obey these requirements get contracts. Secondly a state like Lagos has its Safety Commissions and such which creates awareness and enforces regulations once in a while.

So what am I driving at? I am driving at the fact that places like ABA might be difficult finding HSE roles. The need for proper HSE Management is not appreciated by industries there. Aba is mainly a manufacturing hub, with little oil and gas and power generation. The other major activity is buying and selling. Hence opening for roles in the factories and so on within Aba might not be as much as in places like Port Harcourt, Warri, or Lagos. My advise is to seek out HSE Responsible companies within Aba. You will have to develop a criteria for determining these companies and then applying to them both in a solicited and unsolicited way. Finally, where it fits into your plans, you many consider seeking for roles outside Aba, and relocating.

In summary HSE Awareness is not same within industries and locations in NIGERIA.

Nigeria does not do well in enforcing HSE Regulations which if done properly would have compelled ALL major companies and industries to need HSE professionals.

In order to get the HSE Roles, you need to pick your target companies and sector within the Aba Area. Then approach them.

To pick or target these companies you will have to profile them and create a criteria in determine the level of HSE Consciousness within these companies.

Finally, you may consider relocating by searching and applying for HSE roles outside of Aba. I personally do not think that “Aba Boys” give much importance to HSE. Their level of awareness is poor to being completely ignorant.

These are my personal view.

Goodluck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: One Plot Of Land For Sale At Ikorodu Lagos by 10thTenthMan: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Which part of Agric ?

Can one site the survey plan to establish the coordinates ?
Programming / Re: What Attracted You To Learn how to code? by 10thTenthMan: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
When someone said that ''...in future, coding will be like being computer literate today''.

PEOPLE WILL JUST EXPECT YOU TO KNOW HOW TO CODE AND PROGRAM DEVICES AS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, COMPUTERS AND MACHINES PLAY BIGGER ROLES IN OUR DAILY LIVES AND EXISTENCE.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron by 10thTenthMan: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Onyopuz o!

And is a Chief and is an EGP! Walkete Seriously EGP.

Comrados will never decode, assimilate or imbibe the bembestic and kponkinaty blessings of Oludumare who made us, on your coconut! Today come moronto go, they can never decode- Mba kwa! I mean when shall it become that the neck of the okra becometh too long to be plucked for a bembestic solidify? It can never become came.

Babaneh, keep walking and may your daizes be long! Longer than the dy and dx of east-west road and third mainland bridge combined.

To that same Oludumare who remains same as yesterday, today and forever, I have seriously, landed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Wooden Pergola And Outdoor Furniture In Lagos by 10thTenthMan: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
ThirdWorldThug:
Happy new year.
Best wishes.
www.woodwill.i.ng

Can you guys work on an intended lounge ? Something like a Cabana as attached ?

Properties / Re: 331sqm Of Land For Sale In Ogombo by 10thTenthMan: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Barbara007:
Distress distress distress sale:
This seller has started work but needs to sell for some personal reasons known to him personally.
Title : Global C of O, survey and reciept
This seller has also promised to take the fence up and also fix the drainage you see in the video.
This is the beat deal you can get in the area so don't lose this.
Price : N12M naira net
Land size: 331sqm

Is this or any property like this available in Ogombo Area ? I have some there already and will be willing to have more . NOTE PLEASE I DONT BUY ESTATE LANDS.

IT is one of the biggest deciets in Nigeria today. The same people that sold to you will claim they are managing the estate and still impose service charges that are up to rents in other and even land in other areas. I buy only community lands with good neighbours and we provide our own security and discuss like men how to improve the environment. I BUY ESTATE LAND ONLY WHEN I AM THE ONE DEVELOPING THE ESTATE. haha..
Properties / Re: Land For Sale In Ibeju-lekki, Direct Owner by 10thTenthMan: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your posts.

Please can you list some of the communities under which these village excisions fall? That way we may know if these are areas that appeal to our investment appetites.

Thank you.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by 10thTenthMan: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Great designs.

I am impressed by your spatial management skills.

I am searching you out once I am ready for a Project in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Business / Re: Lands For Business Purposes In Port Harcourt. From N500k by 10thTenthMan: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Around Rumuolumeni-COE/UOE- Iwofe and Saint Johns to Ogbogoro Axis of Port Harcourt do you have any listings around that area between 3-5m?

Something that can be bought and developed in stages for personal residence over the next 3 to 5 Years?
Romance / Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days? by 10thTenthMan: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

Thank you for passing your point without aggression. I agree with your write up except the part you said men cheat just to and women cheat with emotions. Whoever came up with that is misinforming people. A cheat is a cheat, a man loses value just as a woman loses value. Imagine one submitting themselves to all those soul ties.

Yes. Understand that I do not believe in that point of view either. What I did was to present the biased beliefs most men have on the matter, as basic as they are. I am not viewing this matter from a moral point of view. Morality has its own biases.

Can a Man have a reason to cheat? Whether flimsy or serious? The answer is Yes. Can a Woman also have reasons to cheat? Whether flimsy or serious? The answer is also a Yes. Can they each decide not to cheat if they want? The answer is Yes. The violent, religious, societal and cultural ''gates'' imposed on women and the slut-shaming are no longer working as effectively as they used to.

Let no one therefore claim that they have the monopoly of being sluts.

I acknowledge your own point of view though. Your statement that ''A cheat is a cheat, a man loses value just as a woman loses value. Imagine one submitting themselves to all those soul ties''.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.