Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

10thTenthMan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10thTenthMan's Profile / 10thTenthMan's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Gun Men Gun Down Six Nigeria Soldiers by 10thTenthMan: 5:36am On Apr 21
Paraman:
Why can't we first weaken this bandits with our air assets like armed drones etc? The Nigeria army lightly armed infantry should not be fighting this terrorists on an equal level.

Bomb the hell out of them first before the infantry goes in to finish them off while they are weak, disoriented and disorganize

1. We lack proper intelligence gathering. Our intelligence architecture is shit. We don’t do undercover or infiltration, etc.

2. Insecurity is a BIG BUSINESS TO THE MILITARY HIGH RANKS AND EVEN POLITICIANS. The moment there is an insecurity problem and the modern day Nigerian military is called in, the Commanding Officers make a business out of the budget. Unfortunately no one dares probe or investigate and prosecute top military officers in Nigeria.
Celebrities / Re: Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku by 10thTenthMan: 1:25pm On Apr 20
GENTLEMEN,

DO YOUR TESTS!

THE MORE THESE WOMEN KICK AGAINST IT THE MORE YOU KNOW THEIR PLANS AND WICKED MINDS AND WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THESE YEARS. THEY ARE DEMONS WITH WICKED AND VILE SPIRITS WHO CHEAT OUTSIDE WITH NFA “OSAKPOLO” AND “TUNDE” AND LOOK FOR ONE QUIET RESPONSIBLE MAN TO PIN IT ON! MEN AND WOMEN CHEAT BUT WOMEN ARE THE ONES THAT IMPOSE PREGNANCIES ON INNOCENT MEN!

Please Verify the Kids are Yours. Do THREE 3 DNA Tests if possible at 3 different places. Three (3) secret Peace of Mind (POM) tests. All Men MUST MAKE IT A POINT OF DUTY TO DO POM Tests on ALL THIER KIDS even if you married the Virgin Mary Herself and it took you eternity to disvirgin and penetrate her on your wedding night! My rule and advice to all men is to DO THREE (3) PEACE OF MIND (POM) DNA TESTS ON ALL KIDS, EVEN IF YOU MARRIED YOUR WIFE AS A VIRGIN. DO NOT TRUST A WOMAN, DO NOT TRUST NURSES AND MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. IN SHORT, DO NOT TRUST WICKED HUMANS .

Do three (3) DNA Tests at three separate hospitals, whether the first test comes out positive that you are the father or negative that you are not. Do the first test followed by 2 more confirmatory tests! Yes. Three (3) DNA TESTS OER CHILD. You wife and people don’t even have to know. IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY, TRY AND DO ONE TEST!!!

Don’t be foolish. Women and humans throw useless hair saloon gist that “if you trust her she will not do XYZ”. They spit out this over regurgitated and over repeated nonsense like they are saying something wise or have discovered something profound. Trust has not and never stopped any woman’s thighs from spreading apart or stopped her from going on all fours and pushing out her bum outward and into the air. Trust has not stopped their panties from being pulled off. Trust is NOT so that the person can’t cheat. Trust is for your own good and peace of mind so you don’t die out of worry about who she is with and out of suspicion. Trusting doesn’t guarantee shit!!!!! And trust is not absolute. It is cumulative, incremental and grows day by day. So for your trust for her to grow and for your own peace of mind, do your peace of mind test.

TRUST DOES NOT MEAN SHE WONT CHEAT OR SHE WONT PLANT ANOTHER MAN'S KID ON YOU. It just means you aren’t wasting time, energy and resources taking care of another man’s kid. In the animal kingdom the kid will even be killed in many species when a new alpha male take over. Thank God for human intelligence. It is painful to be tricked into expending energy on a child not carrying and advancing your gene pool! Tufiakwa!!!!

Even if she did not cheat, Nigerian hospitals are also well known to be very useless, careless and could swap your kids or mistakenly hand you someone else’s kid.

Gentlemen, Do your tests so that...

Unanogo C. Shege (2024)

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by 10thTenthMan: 12:42pm On Apr 20

Food / Re: “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife by 10thTenthMan: 3:50pm On Apr 18
Beverlyjean:

Cheese and yogurt don't smell...fufu smells terribly ...I don't blame the guy ... fufu smells like rotten food , especially during its processing... I don't even eat it

Who says cheese does not smell. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please, those who have seen aged/raw cheese in shops overseas, kindly educate this person.

Besides, pungent is also a known flavor/aroma in the culinary world. smiley

Also, there is a whole list of smelly European and American foods too.

So, pray leave for me, my dear delicious lovely Fufu/Akpu in peace.

1 Like

Food / Re: “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife by 10thTenthMan: 3:32pm On Apr 18
GanagiBitrus:

Ignorant Oyibo, who doesn't know that wine is also from rotten fermented juice. cheesy

Even Yogurt is fermented milk.

So is Cheese that they love so much. In France the Cheese section in Supermarkets stink too.

And Kimchi too.

And Pickles.

And Sauerkraut.

And .... (Does he want me to go on?)

cheesy

He doesn't know what he is missing. That meal is filled with probiotics. Add the vegetables from the complimenting soup and you are adding like 10 years to your life span. smiley

Himneva C. Somtin (2024)

25 Likes 3 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by 10thTenthMan: 10:08am On Apr 16
The mindset of some people here.

NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING!!!. If I want to even help as a president, I would tell her the same thing. Imagine what someone is saying:

''Until when?

Nonsense President. So he could not find somewhere, even in the private sector to help her out, in his position as the President of the country''.

He personally owes here nothing and does not give handouts. There is nothing special or unique about her. He is everyone's President. People will flock to his gates also telling him how they need jobs. She should go compete with her peers. How does he gauge her competence? What type of President is just swayed and influenced to make such decisions on the streets? Is recruitment now that useless?

He owes her nothing personally.

His job is to create a conducive environment for people to thrive and businesses to create job opportunities. Not everyone want to be an entrepreneur or can be one. But he owes her nothing directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by 10thTenthMan: 9:32am On Apr 08
VinnyBaba:

You are forced to smell/inhale your Partner's Farts most times. 😟😌

You are forced to see their Dirty Armpits.😌😌

Marriage is work. Marriage is duty. Marriage must have some elements of self privacy. I dont subscribe to being married and assuming because you are married some things should not be private anymore. Hence there are things I don't advise things like seeing each other poop and pee and so on. No.

Signed

Unaneva C.A. Nything

8 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father by 10thTenthMan: 3:29pm On Apr 05
Glimpsetv:
American popular rapper Trippie Redd shocks everyone as he reveals he is not the father of the child he thought he had with his girlfriend, after a DNA test.
Trippie Redd has revealed that he isn't actually the father of the child he thought he was, following a DNA test. While Speaking with DDG about being a parent, he opened up that he did a DNA test and explained that he doesn't have any kids after all. Meanwhile, Trippie had announced that he welcomed a son back in November but to the shock of fans, he revealed he is not a father yet.

He reveals that he did 2 DNA tests after his mum told him to, and they were both negative. He discloses that all the things he was going through then really messed him up and that was why he couldn't go for any tour or do shows, saying it was a lot of confusion for him.

This has stirred up lots of conversation online as many expressed their sympathy for Trippie Redd and seriously condemned the unfaithfulness of his so-called girlfriend. Well, I think it is better he discovered early enough and thank to his mother who requested the DNA test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mqfwXTYBA

https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/04/trippie-redd-dna-father-newborn-child/

He did only two tests?

My rule and advice to all men is to DO THREE (3) PEACE OF MIND (POM) DNA TESTS ON ALL KIDS, EVEN IF YOU MARRIED YOUR WIFE AS A VIRGIN. DO NOT TRUST A WOMAN, DO NOT TRUST NURSES AND MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. IN SHORT, DO NOT TRUST WICKED HUMANS.

Do three (3) DNA Tests at three separate hospitals, whether the first test comes out positive that you are the father or negative that you are not. Do the first test followed by 2 more confirmatory tests! Yes. Three (3) DNA TESTS OER CHILD. You wife and people don’t even have to know.

Don’t be foolish. Women and humans throw useless hair saloon gist that “if you trust her she will not do XYZ”. They spit out this over regurgitated and over repeated nonsense like they are sayin something wise or have discovered something profound. Trust has not and never stopped any woman’s thighs from spreading apart or stopped her from going on all fours and pushing out her bum outward and into the air. Trust has not stopped their panties from being pulled off. Trust is not so that the person can’t cheat. Trust is for your own good and peace of mind so you don’t die out of worry about who she is with and out of suspicion. Trusting doesn’t guarantee shit!!!!! And trust is not absolute. It is cumulative, incremental and grows day by day. So for your trust for her to grow and for your own peace of mind, do your peace of mind test. It doesn’t mean she won’t cheat. It just means you aren’t wasting time, energy and resources taking care of another man’s kid. In the animal kingdom the kid will even be killed in many species when a new alpha male take over. Thank God for human intelligence. It is painful to be tricked into expending energy on a child not carrying and advancing your gene pool! Tufiakwa!!!!

His work isn’t done. He needs one more additional test. The task isn’t complete.

Signed

Unago C. Shege.

3 Likes 1 Share

Pets / Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) by 10thTenthMan: 3:12pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
I think that is doggy style

Mixed Breed Boerboel or Alsatian.

Most likey crossed with our local breed. I know from the looks it isn't a pure breed for sure.

I suspect more of an Alsatian Cross with our local breed.

-The nose/snout is just too pointy to be a Boerboel cross even if the bitch used in the crossbreeding is our local breed.
-The fur is too much for a Boerboel and our local breeds do not usually have fluffy furs. Alsatians do.
-Boerboel pups have better muscle definition even as pups.

But I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 1:58pm On Apr 04
studycenter:
Co-ask??

Proof of Work Experience

GENERALLY, DOCUMENTS THAT SHOW/DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU WORK/WORKED IN AN ORGANIZATION AND IN THE SPECIFIC PROFESSIONAL ROLE. E.g.

-Letters of reference from past employers to prove your work experience for each job included.
-Letters of reference from your Supervisor or Human Resources Officer must be printed on company letterhead.
-Document for job Contract or Offer of Employment Letter
-Others documents like Confirmation of Appointment Letter, Promotion Letters
-Payslips/Vouchers
-Tax Payment Details if tax is paid by your employer on your behalf.

Good luck.
Travel / Scam Alert: Canadian Immigration Scam by 10thTenthMan: 1:37pm On Apr 04
I received this mail today and immediately knew it was a pure silly scam.

A poor attempt at that. Basic cybersecurity and information security knowledge is important at this time when people are criminally desperate.

At this time I am no longer worried about how they get contacts and emails. Especially, with data and contacts being sold even on the dark web.

Intending emigrants to Canada should beware.

Politics / Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by 10thTenthMan: 7:59am On Apr 04
kokoA:
Even on Easter day that I took a drive around town they were working as if they must deliver the project the next day. That former minister was a complete failure, I can't even remember his name and I don't really care though, what baffles me is how Buhari allowed him to stay for 8 gadamm years! shocked shocked

So, If street gist is anything to go by, It is said that the guy WAS NOT THE ONE BUHARI WAS INTERESTED IN APPOINTING. BUHARI was interested in the guys Dad/Father. His father used to be a civil servant and had served and retired. It is said that the Man told BUHARI that he was already too old to return to the civil service and that returning will be hard as he does not think he has the strength. But for the appointment not to pass his household, he then recommended his Son. And that is how this guy then became a minister of FCT under Buhari according to Abuja Street Gist. And Buhari couldn’t remove him because He is Fulani, He is the son to Buhari’s Friend, Buhari’s Cabinet was also filled with corrupt people who used him to get all they could. During this time, you may recall that a lot of monies from corruption were laundered and layered into the system through real estate investment and boom in the FCT. In fact there is an 800 Million USD Garnishee order against the FCT, uncovered where monies were allegedly stylishly stolen through what seemed like a legal means, from the FCT Account.

Anyway there are signs that he was not ready. He was not prepared. He did not expect it and he did not deliver and he was very ignorant about the physical, economic and social development of a city. It was a wasted 8 years! Lands were sold without due process. Land scams increased. Green areas designated for such were cut down and sold. It was a total mess. Roads became bad. Projects were abandoned. Even road lane marking that Abuja is known for on their roads are all worn off. Destitute and criminals became very brazen. People converted sidewalks in central area and Gwarinpa. How can people brazenly fence their compound and extend the fence to cover the side walk because they claim they don’t want people strolling in front of their property for security reasons. It was chaos during the last 8 years in Abuja.

I hope Wike (love him or hate him) restores sanity and continues with proper planning and fully controlled development of Abuja. I wish him Godspeed and success. There are principles in urban planning that are followed to plan, develop and grow a city. I hope he really surrounds himself with sane Advisers and Assistants to help him make proper decisions on the Development of the FCT.

Wike needs a strong monitoring and enforcement team also. A strong and incorruptible one. Behind that team should be a team that audits their activities and verifies their reports. He also needs to ensure there are laws deterring Abuja residents from ignoring and breaking the FCT urban development codes.

For those of us who come to visit from Lagos, we are seeing the difference. And it is huge!

4 Likes

Romance / Re: A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride by 10thTenthMan: 11:58pm On Apr 01
Demichaels:
In LOVE'S radiant embrace, our souls entwine,
Yearning for the sanctuary of an IDEAL Home divine.
Like the PETALS of a graceful autumn bloom,
We flourish, entwined in affection's sweet perfume.
Pledged to each other ere our fateful meet,
No bond can rival the love we replete.
We are REKELS, crafting dreams in PETALS' HOME,
Creating a haven where love finds its grace. SEALED By the TRINITY

Mods do your thing

I AM JEALOUS......UNA LOVE DEY MAKE ME JEALOUS....OYA MAKE I HIDE STONE UNA SHOE OR SLIPPERS.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10thTenthMan: 2:22pm On Apr 01
Googlepedia88:
Please I need guidance on how to join ISPON.. I already have Nebosh IGC, Iosh MS, Permit to work. Please i need urgent reply

Visit their ISPON.GOV.NG site.
They also have contact numbers to enable you have first hand information.

Good luck.

1 Like

Romance / Re: ㅤ by 10thTenthMan: 9:21pm On Mar 30
Therepentant:

Please can you elaborate on this ??
Cos I have tried everything I could but it just seems this thing is out to ruin my life

So typically anxiety disorder starts usually with uncontrolled fear and terror about something for a long period of time or multiple things for a long period of time. Such that you worry about it, loose sleep and then remain in a fight or flight response for a long period that it seems as if you cannot control yourself.

Now your body seems to react to anything that triggers it. Things that in the past you would just ignore and think nothing much of. Now your heart beats fast on it own. You feel a sudden rush of fear even when nothing is wrong or threatening you. If in the past it wasn’t like this, how did it then get to this stage? It got to this stage because once upon a time you allowed so much fear overcome you for so long and so intensely that it became uncontrollable.

In fact it becomes so much you start googling and getting various symptoms and what could be wrong with you. You experience palpitations , strong heart beats, muscle twitches, With other symptoms like tension headaches and migraines, etc. You become so helpless you start seeking medication like Xanax, Nitrazepam, Diazepam, Lexotan, etc. Seeingna doctor they can prescribe these medication. But for how long does one want to me medicated because one’s mind has gone out of one’s control? Also another thing is these become addictive and your body eventually develops resistance and needs more and more higher doses to give you the calm you need. In fact the thing with Xanax and co is that once they begin to wear off you start becoming afraid of the feelings of anxiety.

Usually Anxiety and Panic Attacks is a close circle and loop.

-You fear something
- Then you worry, become anxious, fear, have strong feelings and have strong foreboding thought.
-Then you get anxiety
-Then you get panic attacks
-Then you start fearing anxiety and panic attacks
Then your anxiety continues in this viscous cycle.

If the above refers to you, let me know.

You have to break it through. Seeing things that scare for you what they truly are. Just Worries, Anxieties, Fears, Feelings and Thoughts Noticing your reactions and practice mindfulness. Welcome these thoughts and feelings and thank your mind.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: ㅤ by 10thTenthMan: 8:28pm On Mar 30
Unfortunately I don’t.

However please allow me add that the best thing for Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks is TO DO NOTHING.
Politics / Re: FAAC Distributes ₦‎2.07 Trillion For February, 2024 by 10thTenthMan: 3:55pm On Mar 19
r58
ryloy:

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THEM NOT TO GO BUY DOLLARS WITH THEIR ALLOCATIONS.

THEY ARE FOND OF PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE NAIRA/DOLLAR VALUE AFTER EVERY FAAC EXERCISE.

IT IS ANNOYING.

THEY SHOULD STOP CONIVING WITH BANKS AND PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE NAIRA.

KEEP YOUR NAIRA AND SPEND YOUR NAIRA.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail, Orders Accelerated Hearing by 10thTenthMan: 1:55pm On Mar 19
DaddyRochie1642:

Can't you speak good English

But speaking good English does not reflect level of intelligence or enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Otti Warns As Thieves Damage Public Gutters In Aba, Sell Off Rods As Scraps by 10thTenthMan: 1:53pm On Mar 19
ryloy:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/19/otti-warns-as-thieves-damage-public-gutters-in-aba-sell-off-rods-as-scraps/

The effective and efficient system to monitor security and administer timely justice trumps any other development objective.

People/Humans (especially Nigerians) do not necessarily want to and have not made it a habit to obey laws unless they know that they shall be caught and face immediate and exacting consequences in an assured and guaranteed manner.

If I am Governor, security, surveillance and the construction of a maximum penitentiary industrial complexes will be one of my foremost projects. There will be no overcrowded prisons at all. Prisons will self fund and produce goods and services. And anyone who doesn't like his/her freedom can commit crime. I will also uphold death sentence and prison sentence with very hard labor for crimes like Rape; Murder; Kidnapping; Armed Robbery/Home Invasion; Ritual Killings, etc.

I will like to win my election without the help/assistance of ANY God Father.

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE LACK OF GUARANTEED, IMMEDIATE AND COMMENSURATE CONSEQUENCES !!!!!!!!!!!
Politics / Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by 10thTenthMan: 1:41pm On Mar 19
TriCee:
lol

Typically by Nigerian Standards?

60 to 70 per cent.

In more obscure situations as much as 90 per cent.
Politics / Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by 10thTenthMan: 1:33pm On Mar 19
olisaEze:
Mercedes V-Boot, padded. cool

Very!

INFACT NOT JUST PADDED BUT CLADDED.

Infact I see a Red Color Mercedes Benz V-Boot with black padding and cladding around it.

cheesy

But hey. What can we say. Burna Boy was not joking when he said ''No Evidence''. From personal experience of public administration, running a government and executing projects cost money. Considering like for like, I recall reading somewhere that the projects in the many developed countries are usually multiple times more expensive with cost of approvals and reviews by professionals contributing to the overall cost of the project.

Meanwhile, I do have some critical projects I would like to pitch to the Minister ranging from the re-painting/remarking of road lanes in ALL Abuja Roads, to even more serious projects and opportunities to make living in the FCT a bit more humane. By the way, Abuja drivers have the worst lane discipline in any country/city in the world!!!! ABUJA DRIVERS ARE ONE OF THE MOST HORRIBLE AND IGNORANT DRIVERS THAT WILL EVER EXIST.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds by 10thTenthMan: 8:27am On Mar 13
The Police Authorities and Superior Officers do not know what they are doing and what is coming, if they do not immediately make a big and public example of these officers.

Someday, these animals who have not been able to succeed in anything in this life and had no choice but to join the police force as the last resort and as the scum, poorly educated and poorly enlightened runt of the Nigerian society, will attack the family members of their bosses.

Curtail the excesses of these animals by improving conditions of service, punishing and jailing erring officers, and increasing the standards for recruitment into the service.

Make a big public example of these officers. When you punish them, by steps like creating an offenders' list and publish this in the news papers and and other media forms. Award damages from their accounts and seize their salaries and allowances as damages to cover medical cost of victims. Expel from service the ones that are too crude and are power drunk.

Do something about this now.

19 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: I Visited The Morgue Unprepared by 10thTenthMan: 12:02pm On Mar 12
illuminutty:
100 years from NOW, everyone on this platform would have died, processed in a morgue and buried.

FACT.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by 10thTenthMan: 9:20am On Mar 11
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-launches-student-loan-thursday-foreign-scholars-seek-inclusion/

Government should watch out, monitor, audit and PUNISH!

-Fake/Ghost students will be created to enable those administering this to take these loans for themselves.

-Many of the administrators will request to sleep with students for the loan.

-The process will intentionally be made cumbersome and stressful so that people will pay bribes to get applications and supporting documents.

-Banks will instead give the loans out to non students for higher interests and profits.

Etc etc.

This is Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Reps Seek Decongestion Of Nigeria’s 244 Correctional Centres by 10thTenthMan: 6:57pm On Mar 06
RickyJesus:

Those are already obtainable in open prison and minimum security prison.

In Nigeria? I have not noticed ANY product from these facilities.
Politics / Re: Reps Seek Decongestion Of Nigeria’s 244 Correctional Centres by 10thTenthMan: 6:20pm On Mar 06
Build bigger and more modern Prison Complexes and integrate industrial estates and activities to these.

Certain offenders should be able to work and even earn savings while in prison to help them start life when they serve their time.

Don’t just keep people you feed for free. Let them make use of their time there to add value to the society.

BUILD BETTER PRISONS TO COMFORTABLY TAKE MORE INMATES.

4 Likes

Family / Re: Whom Should A Woman Listen To First? by 10thTenthMan: 6:11pm On Mar 06
stevestifler:
A woman wanted to travel & to see her sibling who invited her because they'd not seen in more than a year & her husband says no. She involves her parents & pastor & even her best friend, they all have different opinions. Some said go, some said stay.

As a married woman, whose words should be taken in highest regards?

1. Her siblings that she's spent all her life with
2. Her parents that gave birth to her
3. Her pastor that sees visions & guides her spiritually
4. Her husband
5. Her best friends that she's known from childhood

Let's have matured responses from experienced and responsible nairalanders.

Her Husband.

This isn’t difficult na. There is nothing to think or argue much about.

He (THE HUSBAND) is the one to Protect Her and the Kids; Provide for her; Lead the family unit; Set perfect examples for the kids; Expand the family’s power and influence; and expand the family’s wealth.

If a man is NOT useful to you considering the above, especially if the man is not taking concrete steps to protect you in his little way, then you didn’t marry a man. It is why you MUST CHOOSE WISELY and ensure you choose A MAN THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO READILY FOLLOW! A Man that can brain storm with you, lead you, support you and stand firm by/before/behind you and stimulate you to be your BEST SELF.

This has nothing to do with whether you earn more than him or not or who earns the highest pay. The question is can you trust and follow this man’s leadership on critical decisions of your life. Is he a man that has your best interest and is eager to see you succeed ?

Consider these before being pressured into marrying any fool with a Pe. NIS.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by 10thTenthMan: 11:25am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

Very good seemingly fictional story. Almost too easy to see through.

But and nonetheless, let us play along……

There is nothing wrong here in what the fictitious man is doing or has done.
He should live peacefully with the wife.
His decision to keep her should be respected.
He has his reasons and those should be totally and absolutely respected.

We all have various spectrum of patience. He is very patient and loving. It isn’t a bad thing. If he thinks the kids are reasons enough to keep her around, then I respect his wish and decision.

We should all live a quiet life minding our business and let people face the consequences and results of their actions or inactions thereof. We should limit playing “guardian angel” as best as possible and allow people enjoy the good and bad experiences of their short journey through earth.

If he says he is keeping her because of the children, what gives us the right to interfere. Who the f u.c.k do we think we are? Assistant Jesus or Deputy God? He wants to stay with her, that is his choice. She wants to leave him, that is her choice. SHE MAY EVEN LEAVE HIM AND BECOME VERY SUCCESSFUL AND MARRY A WEALTHIER MAN AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE OVERSEAS WHY HE DIES HEART BROKEN. The world isn’t a straight line and nothing is guaranteed. Yes not even Karma.

He stopped his family from coming close to him? Really? Then that is very good. They should go and mind their bloody businesses since they have become incurable busybodies!! Allow him be a man and an adult and face the consequences of his actions. He has not come to borrow money from anybody.

In fact na people no wan mind their bloody businesses. Stay the heck away from other people’s decisions and allow them face the consequences headon.

See, I DONT REPLY TO MENTIONS AND INSULTS. YOU WANT TO BE A FOOL AND THROW INSULTS. Be my guest. Go ahead. But do you want me to be a fool with you? To respond to you? Sorry. I don’t know how to be foolish. Obviously you know how to be foolish, rude, unrefined, poorly trained, street raised, and live a poor quality life. I don’t know those things.

I repeat, again that people should allow the man lay on his bed the way he has decided and accepted to make it. GO AND MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. Go and pay attention to your cheating girlfriends/wives/husbands/spouse; go and spend your energy on your wicked mothers or mother inlaws that could be witches; your suffering businesses; your poorly behaved kids; your kids that are failing at school; the poor neighborhoods you all stay; the fact that most of you cannot afford private portable power generators or fuel to power these; the fact that most of you cannot eat properly; the fact that most of you still turn off and turn on data; the fact that most of you aren’t successful in many aspects of your miserable lives; the fact that most of you cannot afford simple luxuries like a car; most of you have not bought a piece of real estate in your lives; many of you have not developed skills for survival in the nearest future; many of you that mistake nairaland popularity of your monikers as an achievement; and the only achievements in your lives, etc.; etc. Let us go and and worry about these things and let us allow a man enjoy his life the way he has made it to be by his own hands and decisions.

The man should be left to handle and manage his family the way he has chosen. Don’t play teacher or guardian. Go and face your bad relationship or the fact that you don’t even have a serious partner right now. We should Leave the man alone to also manage his home. It is NOT YOUR BUSINESS IF he is suffering or not. It is his choice. Mind your bloody business, you fucking unproductive busy bodies!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by 10thTenthMan: 4:28pm On Feb 29
One is surprised that at this moment when the country is canvassing for reduction of the cost of governance, and merger of MDAs performing duplicate roles and functions, these men are seemingly ignorant of the current polity.

The executive should please trash this bill and if necessary assign the functions of this useless corps to the NYSC or any other body. I do not see or comprehend why establishing a peace corps that will be marred by corruption, etc. should be the priority of this lower house. Let NYSC oversee volunteering of youths and other similar activities. What is the benefit of establishing a useless corps that will tomorrow attempt to duplicate the work of the police and civil defense?

This is the same peace corps that was marred by extortion, sexual exploitation and so on in their so called ''Camp'' even when they had not been allowed by law to exist. Brazenly going against one of the vices the Corps was to tackle.

There is no justification to have this Peace Corps. Its mandate is useless and pointless. It will not lead to significant growth or progress of the Nigerian Society.

Dear House of Reps Members, it is a useless effort and venture trying to establish this.

TheExecutive should please throw out this bill immediately.

1 Like

Events / Re: People Born On 29th Of February by 10thTenthMan: 4:17pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
😆 Let them come out

Men born on this date are highly promiscuous

Haaaaaaaa

Ereluuuuu……..Kilode!!!!!!!
Romance / Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by 10thTenthMan: 3:57pm On Feb 29
Maisiba:
A cheater never regrets cheating, but regrets getting caught. If they are human, they regret that they hurt their partners. You are dead wrong if you expect a cheater to go on their knees. If they do, double check the motive behind it. smiley

Because Basic Sexual and Lustful Pleasure as basic Instinct overrides intelligence.

Basic Instinct says sexual pleasures from multiple partners (most often) is delicious. It is exciting. It is sweet. The games. The drama. The excitement. The adrenaline rush. The hiding. The secret calls and messages. The excitement in getting caught. The pleasure from these overrides intelligence.

When strong enough, it (instinctive sexual desires and addiction to sexual pleasures and orgasm) can override intelligence which should normally clearly shows that cheating hurts partners, it is risky, can lead to unwanted pregnancies, STIs, it is expensive, steals time, effort, resources, it is energy sapping, can be frustrating, lead to physical fights with other lovers of a cheating partner etc.

It is an addiction to the stalking, the singling out of a prey, the chase, the attack, the subduction, the conquering, the pleasures. These can be so strong as to override intelligence.

When strong enough, justifications will be sought and made. These justifications can be valid or not valid. The argument is this. If your justification for cheating is valid, then LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP FIRST BEFORE YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER PERSON!!!!!

Naturally more men feel they have the right to cheat or have multiple sexual partners and experience multiple sexual pleasures from multiple women whenever they want and are opportune to. I feel this is instinct. Intelligence on the other hand, should us guide better and keep us safer by enabling us to make decisions that have the lowest probability and likelihood of stress and risk.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by 10thTenthMan: 8:17am On Feb 29
WHY ARE YOU GAY?!…….BUT YOU ARE GAY?!

smiley smiley

Culturally, we generally frown at this. People say it is hypocrisy. No wahala. But in our many African norms and traditions only few exist that do not consider homosexuality an abomination. Especially in West Africa. Modernization and the influence of the various media forms may make it seem normal. But we Africans cringe at this. The level of cringe also varies from one African Tribe/ethnic group to another.

This has nothing to do with human rights. There IS NO ABSOLUTE HUMAN RIGHTS. Freedom comes with limitations. In many or almost ALL African Countries, LGBTQ is considered abominable! Hence it remains criminal. Perhaps if this generation dies off, it might be acceptable. But for now, we all DO NOT LIKE LGBTQ practices plus the fact that it is annoyingly shoved at our faces.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.